The Amazon Journals Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers

Hmmph!

Was the whimper that gave way to no more question as to weather her secret spot was found by the skilled and Goddess like lover Putina, as her fingers worked their way slowly in and out of her darlings channel tunnel of love. Her eyes staring lustfully up into Liana's as her tongue made a slight tease upon the sensitive little tiny piece of sacred flesh that made a slight bulge from her confines.

"God! What are you doing to me?"

Was the plea that came from Liana's words as her body slowly roused itself higher and higher to it's multiple convulsions with a lovers touch. Driving the young girl man with deep dark lust as her lovers touch grew bolder and bolder to the likes even Liana never dreamed.

"Putina! Yes! Yes! Oh my love! Oh my God!"

Was the on coming shout of lust from the venom seeping from Liana's lips as her hips, they gyrated up more and more into Putina's face, fingers. Liana's eyes staring glazed over into Putina's as her body shook and drowned in it's wanton sea.

OH! OH! OOOOHH! AHHH! "GOOOOOOODDDDDS!!!!"

Was the beginning of Liana's multiplying orgasmic wake like a rocketing volcano. Eruption quaking the clouds she floated upon as the stars made notice before her very eyes. Her head spinning with her every cry and whimper for satisfaction from her Putina's skillful touch. The quick pace thrusts of her fingers working their way in and out of her lovers pink folds, all the while, her tongue making little circles on the tasty nub that Putina's lips found themselves suffering without suckling for. Putina's eyes wide and on fire with the passion they witnessed coming from her darling innocent.

RASPUTINAAAAAA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the final call as her multiple quakes racked her body as if she were a rag doll made with cotton entrails. Her breasts shaking in their naked glory with time as Liana's hips rose and fell, taking more and more of Putina's touch, more touch and more touch. Her sex pulling and pulsing around their beautiful and wonderful assailant, making the most of an attempt to grasp any excess pleasure if possible. Putina losing herself in the vision of her darling innocents face grimacing and becoming crimson with the more and more fire within. Never once her mouth leaving the lower smile her tongue and lips and fingers had fallen so madly in love with.

OH "God!" OH "God"

Was the whimpering groan, turned tormenting moan of satisfaction that was so much guaranteed from the acceptance of her lovers tongue, fingers, and kiss. Liana's body slowly calming from the long hard explosion that tormented her entire body for moments before erupting into an intense release that would last longer still in Rasputina's hands.

Oh "My darling." Oh "My love."

Were the words of her appreciation spoken to her lover from between her legs. The lover would slowly crawled up with kisses lavished all over Liana's tummy, up her soft breasts, her warm sensuous throat, to finally land upon the home they dreamed of nights passed… all was well and all was fine in their world at large.

"I love you."… all that was left to say.

VI

"Mkala…!"

The young dark skinned slave spoke her name in answer to the Brutus Stilus as she stood upon his door step awaiting for him to take the message she held in her hands from her master.

"…Oh the house, Dea."

Reaching for the message in her hand, Brutus Stilus nodded in response, taking a moment to admire the beauty of this young slave girl. He had rearly noticed her when she stood in waiting at the gatherings of Remuk in the Dea house. Only now did he take in the charm of this beautiful creature's eyes, her full and sprouting light cocoa brown hair, her large heavy breasts swaying under her slaves garments, which seemed more like a loin cloth and just a little covering for the breasts. She was taller than most women, but still of a fair short stance.

He smiled warmly at her as he opened the message on a large piece of parchment in his hands.

Brutus Stilus's face grew stern and unhappy in emotion as he read down the words written in the language that was related to that of the Utites. A Shaman tribe east of the Remuk.

"Who gave this to you? And do not lie to me?" He reached for the slaves arm firmly, holding tight as his eyes lock desperately upon hers.

"My master, I swear it!" She shouted in the sudden fear and surprise. "He read it and gave it to me to bring forth to you great Lord Stilus."

With his heavy noble garments swaying in time with his movements, Brutus Stilus released the slave girl Mkala's arm and began to march and pace in the entrance way to his home.

Brutus Stilus mumbled under his breath as he moved from end to end of his home, the Mkala still waiting in obedience for his orders. Fearing his rage that seemed to be building from within as he marched over the great hall, reading over and over and again, the message she was ordered to bring forth.

Again he looked to her and quizzed her. "Are you sure that is all your master wanted you to say to me?"

"Yes, Lord Stilus." She answered.

"Repeat it again!"

Mkala cleared her throat before reciting the verbal message her master had ordered her to give unto Brutus Stilus.

"Now comes our great misdeed." She began. "A lord Kwaltus and his kin have fallen to a Yekiq and Utites blade alliance. Now so no loses should be even more suffered, unite thy weapons upon your lands and join us for the rage we seek to punish at fourth night falling."

She paused suddenly, taking air into her lungs as the Shaman Lord Stilus stared her down for the message she carried in it's repeat.

"Let not the mourn for this blood shed be embraced upon, good cousin." She nearly caught herself in a sigh at the word 'cousin'. "For blood mourned means nothing to the world as known. We must unite our forces and strike upon the heavy hills that mean us harm when least expected. Not a one a many will stir from their slumber as out blades come for their heads. We are the victors of this outcome and there will be no stopping us… let the vengeance take flight."

He sighed as he ran his heavy hands over his hair. Marching again over his hall with his thoughts running rampid within his brain.

It just doesn't make any sense!

Why would they murder Harruseus Kwaltus and his wife

Without even expected a full scale attack in defense from

Our forces?

Why would the Utites send this message to Damon Dea

Before Maximus?

Why would he bother to even ask for our uniting upon

This deed when he himself cared nothing for the tribe

Of the Kwaltus?

Why?

He looked again to the beautiful slave girl in his home. His mind reeling and racking at him as he paced through and through without. Trying to bring his understanding to the point.

This has to be a set up. He thought.

This has to be something planned from within.

Damon Dea…

He has something to do with Harruseus's demise.

But how?

And why?

What could he gain by killing off one of the nobles

In our land?

It just doesn't add up…

Maybe…………………………

"Slave girl!" He snapped his fingers at Mkala, brining her obedient self over to his attention.

"Tell me of your master…" He began. "And feel free to be completely open in telling me for as you see, I'll give no retribution for any insult or harsh mistaking of words. Please… tell me the type of man he is, as far as he is to you."

* * *

{Aloft in the house of Dillonus Kiek}

"Fret not for me darling." Dillonus spoke softly to his wife Cassandra. His oldest son standing beside his mother and two sisters and younger by three years, little brother.

"I'll return at the dawning." He assured them. "This business must be done before the sun set, otherwise, all hell will break loose."

He chuckled at his way with words. Hoping to ease his families tension as they watched him pack his belongings upon his stallion before mounting.

Dillonus Kiek looked upon the near tear stained eyes of his family. Knowing their fear for his life, for they knew of the murder of the Kwaltus clan in the farthest eastern reach of the Remuk tribal kingdom. They feared his life and with great reason. His power was strong in this land and he would be a sure target if anybody else. His eldest son Garret Doflin Kiek held fast to his own sword as he was ready to battle any threat in the world… bringing an amused smile to his fathers lips.

"I return at the dawning my beloved family…" he smiled brightly at them all.

"FATHER!" Hephten Kiek, the youngest son called out as his father began to trot away on his noble steed.

Dillonus Kiek turned to his two sons who stood watching and waiting for his attention.

"If it comes time to battle… let us battle beside you." Garret Doflin Kiek pleaded. Young at the age of sixteen. A year from his own marriage, waiting to join his father one day and be a real man at war.

"If it comes time to battle… my sons will be beside me always." He answered with a hearty wave.

Dillonus Kiek road off to the entrance of his tribal palace before a sudden urge overtook him to turn and look towards his family. His heart battling within his chest to break from and take them all in his arms one last time this day before riding off. Instead, he simply called to them…

"My love to you all, my sacred ones."

* * *

Dalin De' Vega stood at the high peaks of his hill side home where he stared off into the world from day to day. Waiting for the ultimate dream come true to call his name… even in the midst of his pain as his home burned to the ground. Having earlier buried his mothers body.

He watched as his home in it's throw of flames. Not knowing what force had come to his home and caused such a heinous mishap. His mother had been burned alive from the looks of it and his body was tense with anger for dreams of revenge upon the person or persons responsible for this. There would be a great debt of hell to pay for anybody suicidal enough to bring this curse upon him.

Why did this have to happen?His mind asked himself.

What did she ever do to deserve this kind of end,

Oh my poor beautiful mother.

How I have wronged thee…

Bringing you here when you did not desire to

Dwell in this land any longer.

I am at fault for your life.

As he scanned his eyes over the entire scene, only one thought came to him now. What of Rasputina? Is she hurt well… the same thing happened to the Kwaltus clan. Had the house of Dea been attacked as well?

Just then, a body came into his eye sight, coming closer and closer to him from afar.

Dalin De' Vega reached for his sword and held firm to its handle, waiting to draw it upon this intruder, who looked very much to be that of a woman. No matter the origin. If this person coming had anything to do with this fire, they would surely die.

"Brutus Stilus!" The familiar voice called out.

"My dearest Brutus Stilus, you live! Thank the Gods, you live." The voice was crying mercilessly as the woman came closer.

"SARA KWALTUS?" Brutus asked with a loud surprise.

The wife of Harruseus Kwaltus came closer to him. Her body covered in blood and scars, her garments ripped every which way. She looked the sight of a woman near death as she came closer.

"Sara Jasmien?" He asked again.

She had been sobbing endlessly as she stumbled into Dalin De' Vega's arms. Her body nearly falling apart from her as she collapsed.

"What has happened?" He asked her.

"Rape… they raped me." She sobbed.

"WHO?"

"I don't know… they were dressed in black cloaks" she was hardly breathing enough to speak these words. "They had their faces painted black…"

"Goths?"

"I don't know." She squealed in agony as his hands accidentally held firmly to her back, which had been taken to with a cat of nines. "They beat me and told me to tell the first person I see, that the war is coming to an end… they'll be waiting."

Dalin De' Vega quickly lifted the young girl in his arms and carried her to his horse, where then they would mount the beast and ride to the house of Stilus.

* * *

Help.

Was her only thought at the moment, as she lay in a large bath of her own blood. Waiting to die… her eyes almost closed from how swollen they were. Her skin cut all over and bruised mercilessly.

Sakina Ulyeep. Lone mistress of the house Ulyeep had been ravaged by a horde of men in black cloaks and black painted faces. Not that of a Nubian slave, but as if the soot from a fire was covered over their white faces.

In her sleep she had been awaken and taken by this angry horde. Her world turned upside down in a short instant. No hope of it ending anytime soon.

Just as her heart finally settled down to cry from this extraordinary pain she had never known before, Sakina Ulyeep heard a voice from the distance of her bedroom chamber door. A shrill a fear over taking her at first, until she recognized this voice as that of a woman's.

Rasputina?

* * *

Sabrina Kie Dou Mou had not been at her home when it burned down and all of her slaves and what was left of her kin were destroyed.

She had allowed herself to be taken in the bed of Maximus Dol Maximus. Tasting the enjoyments of lust from a man who like her was merciless and powerful… in no way to be defeated.

How she desired to be his woman. For only he had been worthy of her body and soul. He would become her key to ultimate power over the Remuk Shaman tribe.

………………………………………………………………

They had been awaken by guards yelling in the distance as invaders came to attack. Their naked bodies shinning in the light as they battled with their might against their assailants. Men in black cloaks, with their faces painted by the soot of a fire chimney.

The invaders even retreated, but not without murdering the adopted son of Maximus Dol Maximus.

The young and hard Fai Greiq Dol Maximus. The one who would one day be given all that his step father possessed inside. Murdered in his sleep, taken by cowards that would not fight a man face to face in real combat.

"Damn them all to the underworld!" Maximus had shouted to the heavens when he found his only step sons body in a bloody mess.

Sabrina however had been also enraged when she was told of her home being attacked the same way. Whoever had done this was in her mind, marked to die.

"They will all die!" Maximus Dol Maximus shouted from the highest airs in his lungs before taking his sword and marching from him home.

* * *

"Where am I?" Sakina arose with a start.

"Shh, careful my Shamness friend." Came Rasputina's soft soothing voice, as her hands brought a cool wet cloth to Sakina's forehead.

"Where am I?" she asked again.

"You are in my home, darling one." Was the answer she received.

Though Sakina Ulyeep would never wish to be in this god forsaken home of Damon Dea, she was proud to be serviced by one of such tenderness and care. How she loved the feel of those knowing hands, caring for the body that was ravaged by cruel and inhuman men.

"Have they hurt you too, luv?" Sakina asked as her eyes widened to the cuts and bruises on Putina's body.

"No." She answered. "They did not attack us."

"… but…" she stammered.

"They only attack the houses of Kwaltus, De' Vega, Dol Maximus, and Kiek." She told the ravaged girl. "… and of course, yours."

"But you are hurt like I am." She strained to say in her pain stricken state. "If not them, then who…"

The realization came to her, that the husband that was so hated by many had done this to his own bride. How Sakina hated him for hurting such a beautiful dove this way.

"Why did they attack all of us?" She asked… uncomfortable and unable to think of anything to say in this matter.

"I don't know."

"Are they all dead? The ones attack?" Sakina asked.

"No…" Putina whispered as she lay the cloth down and held herself up above the girl. "Not all of them?"

"Who's alive?" she asked.

"Sara Jasmien Kwaltus." Putina answered. "She was ravaged by the hordes too, but many consider it a joke."

"Just because a woman is easy off her feet at times." Sakina spoke. "Doesn't mean she doesn't say know at other times. No is no, no matter the person."

"Yes." Putina answered.

"Who else?" Sakina begged to know.

"Dalin De' Vega." She sighed. "That poor man. His home was burned when he was away, and his mother was murdered in that fire."

"Yee Gods," Sakina moaned.

"Maximus Dol Maximus lives, but his step son was murdered in his sleep during the attack…" Putina lay beside Sakina. "Kie Dou Mou was with Dol Maximus at the time, she lives."

"… and what of the Kiek's?" Sakina Ulyeep asked.

"Dillonus Kiek had ridden off to the Stilus house as requested." Putina's voice became grave inside. "While he was away, his family was taken. His sons beheaded. Their bodies impaled on iron spikes, their heads impaled near them. His wife and his child daughters were ravaged and hung. His home was left standing so that he may see the deed as it truly was when he arrived… he hasn't moved or spoken a word since then… I've never seen a man hurt so much."

Both women were in tears over this deed, knowing what a warm hearted man Dillonus was. He had not deserved this at all. Nor his family for that matter.

"How long ago was all of this?"

"You've been sleeping for two days now." Putina told her. "The hordes did all of this just in hour spans apart."

"Dear Gods!" She sobbed.

"It will be avenged." Putina assured her.

"Yes! Those tribes must pay for this cruel attack."

"No!" Putina said sternly. "Not them… the one who is truly responsible for this will pay… not the goat that was blamed falsely."

* * *

The great dinning hall of the Dea house was filled with those who still lived and were able. A number of empty seats stood as a consistent reminder of the terrible tragedy that had befallen this tribe Remuk.

Dillonus Kiek was in his seat, but his face had no emotion, nor did he make any movements. Only tears that streamed from his eyes without sniffle or sob. His head hung low as his soul died slowly inside… the act of vengeance was not within him, for he had no power to move. He was simply, … … there… …

Brutus looked to Damon Dea and Jaysin Riek Sine. Wondering why he and these other two had been spared. Why the horde had not come to ravage Rasputina and burn this house to the ground. Why Riek Sine was left to live when he was an essential kill to make, much like Brutus himself was. Why only those who had no real power in the war, and the one who had ALL of the power.

"My friends." Damon Dea spoke solemnly.

Maximus Dol Maximus, Sabrina Kie Dou Mou, Jaysin Riek Sine, Dalin De' Vega, and Brutus Stilus all looked up to the master of the house.

"I give my greatest condolences for this inexcusable crime upon you all." He laid his hands upon the table and spoke softly. "I… I grieve for you. My friends, my kin as tribesmen. We were attacked by a terrible horde of Goth soldiers, sent to us by the Utites, the Yekiq, the Nurbasus, and of course, the Goths themselves. Soldiers of the tribes we had an alliance with have come to fight beside us, as their masters had all been slain, not sparing one life. The Daqualisies and the Manduks have no lords anymore. Just their people willing to fight for the cause of avenging these terrible sins against us ourselves, and them of course."

Sara Kwaltus had entered the room and taken her seat. Though she had been beaten severely and ravaged, she was indeed in deep desperate anger and had wishes of vengeance herself.

"To be right to the point…" Damon Dea continued as the widow of Kwaltus sat. "The time for action is now. We must… unite, and we must… fight these terrible people and take what should never have been theirs. We must attack when they least expect us to. And that time comes to us on the second night from this night. We must not let this go unpunished. Retribution is ours now, and this must be taken in hand and brought to a hard fast end. I pray you now, embrace me. Tell me the word I need to hear from your lips. To say that we may attack them and end their tribes and reign of power once and for all. To punish the crime against your families."

JasperMan
JasperMan
32 Followers