The Ambassador Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife strays at fancy dress ball.
1.9k words
4.01
114.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
703 Followers

It was Christmas last year when my wife's single sister, Sue, asked us both if we would like to go to a masquerade ball for new years eve. It was being held a big reception centre in the city and she had access to tickets through work. I didn't really want to but Sam, my wife, was so excited I agreed. The two of them spent the week planning there outfits, they were like two school girls before prom.

Sure enough on the day of the ball I was summoned to work, but I insisted that they still go and they both seemed quite happy to party on without me. There dresses were amazing and they looked stunning, both being tall, slim and blonde. They were still getting ready when I left for work.

After about 3 hours I had sorted the work emergency and decided to turn up late at the ball and surprise them, so I quickly went home and changed. When I arrived at the ball I was shocked by how big an event it was there were at least a thousand guests. It was going to take me hours to find them if I did at all, so I began my search.

After about 20 minutes I thought I saw Sue talking to a group of five black guys. this was no shock as Sue was always dating black guys, apparently not being able to go back, and I knew that if there were any here she would find them. As I approached them I saw my wife was also there, but they moved towards the dance floor before I got too them. This didn't bother me as I don't have a problem with my wife dancing with other guys, so I decided to get a drink and then find her on the dance floor.

The bar was miles away and the queue massive so by the time I got a drink and got back to the floor they had disappeared. I found them about fifteen minutes later, still with the same guys, walking into private party section at the back of the hall that was reserved for the Nigerian Ambassador. Well that explains the black guys I thought.

When I approached the section I was immediately turned away from it by the security. I tried to explain but they would have nothing of it and neither of us had our phones so I decided to get another drink and mingle around the front and wait for them to eventually come out.

I waited for about an hour an then my curiosity eventually got the better of me so I tried to find some where I could see in to the private party. there was a small section that was screened off from another party by some wooden slats that would give me at least a partial view. I managed to get into that section by pretending to be with a guest and walked over to the slats. I saw that Sue was now making out on a lounge with one of the black guys but because of the rooms shape I couldn't see my wife anywhere. it was then I saw a staff entrance and realised that would be the perfect way in. I took my coat and mask off and walked into the staff area. I found a red waiter's jacket and mask, grabbed a tray and walked straight back out. I was feeling very pleased with my James Bond like deception and was now going to satisfy my rampant curiosity.

I approached the embassy party and was permitted straight in. Near the front of the L-shaped room I could see Sue was not surprisingly still busy with her black man but no sign of Sam. I picked up a few glasses to keep up with the disguise and walked around the corner. Sam was sitting on a two seater lounge with a very large black man while two other men stood in the corners. He was clearly the Ambassador and he was clearly taken with my wife, his hand has resting on her thigh and she had a hand on his shoulder. I was shocked that my wife would be flirting with another man but didn't want to cause a scene with the two guards present. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt as her sister has left her alone and she was only flirting, I would come back and check on the situation.

I struggled but managed to wait a quarter of an hour. I turned the corner to find my wife locked in a frenzied make out session with the huge black man. They were all over each other, kissing, groping and rubbing. His hand was rubbing her breast through her dress and she was clearly massaging his piece in full view of both the security guards and myself, she didn't even slow down as I approached. I was in shock but recovered when one of the guards approached me, grabbing the empty glasses and quickly leaving. I was devastated, my wife was making out with another man and I hadn't even said anything. I was disgusted with myself more than her.

I waited before going back, building up the confidence to confront her. When I approached this time I arrived just as they where making there way out a back entrance of the room. I couldn't follow but decided I might be able to get there from the staff door I had used previously. I went into the back area of the hall and began to orientate myself and begin my search.

It took me a while but eventually I heard noise from behind a row shelves inside a huge darkened storage area and crept to the next row of shelves where I could have a partial side view of them. deep down I knew what I would find and I wanted to stop her but I was also scared of the man she was with, he was huge and there was no way I would fight him.

Sam had her mask off and was on her knees in front of him and his trousers were piled up on the floor, I could see that she was straining with the size of the penis she had in her mouth. I moved to get a better view and could see that his dick was enormous, I was amazed she could get any of it in let alone the amount that was revealed as she pulled back.

"Yeah, that's it girl. Your damn good" praised the ambassador.

Without saying a word Sam began to massage his huge black balls and suck his cock even deeper into her throat.

"Holy shit!" he yelled as he grabbed the back of my wife's head and shot him cum into her waiting mouth. Sam was clearly shocked at the volume of the load and it began to overflow out her mouth, she quickly pulled her body back so as to not stain her dress. My god I thought, how often has she done this, She is blowing this guy like a pro!

Her new lover then pulled her to her feet and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor, she stepped out of it and stood in just her heels, thong and bra. I could his hands exploring her body as they kissed and she caressed his cock back to life. When it was standing back at full glory her spun her around and bent her over a shelf.

"Wait, what about a condom?" Sam asked. I was relieved that my wife had the presence of mind to at least be safe.

"Not a chance bitch! You get a load in the pussy or nothing at all" he said as he rubbed his massive tool against her dripping pussy lips.

"Easy choice!" she said as she reached back to guide the huge black cock into her dripping unprotected pussy.

I could hear Sam's moans of pleasure as he slowly worked his full length into her, I was shocked she could handle something so large.

"Oh yeah, that's amazing. You're the biggest I've ever felt!" Sam exclaimed.

"You like big black cock?"

"I do now, I fucking love it!" exclaimed my wife as he began a slow in out rhythm. Within a few minutes Sam began too buck back against him and thrash her head about wildly, something I had never seen her do before.

"Harder....fuck me harder.....I'm......coming....." she groaned as she had the most violent orgasm I had ever seen, her whole body was shaking and she was covered in glistening sweat. He kept pounding her pussy savagely as she recovered her senses.

"Damn you cum hard, your husband is a lucky man" he stated.

"He's never made me cum like that" Sam stated between breaths as his rhythm slowed.

The Ambassador than pulled out and Sam freaked out.

"Oh god don't stop" she pleaded.

"Don't worry baby, your going to get plenty more. I think I might make you my regular girl. Would you like that?" he enquired as he laid down on one of the tables and lifted Sam onto his lap. Sam quickly positioned herself over his huge erect penis and lowered herself onto it, the look of sheer bliss and animal lust on her face was hard to dismiss. I had never seen her look this happy before.

"Oh god yes, please make me your regular!" Sam begged as she ground down on his massive cock. Soon she was working towards her second orgasm and when it arrived it seemed just as powerful as the first, covering her with sweat as the contractions racked her body. The Ambassador than rolled Sam over so that her was fucking her missionary style on the table. Sam must have sensed his closeness to orgasm and she began to urge him on.

"Cum in me! Shoot your black load in my white pussy! I want to feel your sperm inside me!" I couldn't believe what my whore wife was saying to this guy and that I wasn't stopping her, I was disgusted with both of us. I watched as they came together, him shooting his huge load into my wife's unprotected womb. He collapsed onto her and they kissed and cuddled like a married couple for at least a quarter of an hour.

"We better get back to the party" he suggested as he stood up.

"Will I get to see you again?" my wife enquired as she stood, his cum literally ran down her legs. She quickly wiped it up with some of the linen that she had been laying on. I was so disgusted I was almost sick, but I was nursing an erection which made me feel even worse.

"I told you I'd make you my regular and I mean it. You're one awesome fuck."

"When then?"

"How about you swing by the Embassy on Monday, about lunch time, for a long lunch. Could you do one lunch time every week?"

"You bet, I'll make the time. God, I don't know if I will be able to wait that long" she said while pulling her dress back on and inspecting herself for cum stains.

"Oh, Wear something dirty" he said as he walked away and left my wife to finish making herself presentable.

I scurried away before she finished and made my way out of the building to the car. A drove home like a zombie, what was I going to do with my whore wife? Why hadn't I stopped her? These questions were haunting me, largely because I already knew the answers and it scared me.

steviet
steviet
703 Followers