The Amber Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm ready to go and hit the West end Miranda."

*************

The day passed rather quickly, as we walked to the tube station, and got onto the train, being early we found seats easily, as we chatted. We had to change twice before we ended up on a side street, where I know of a lingerie shop, specialising in silk and silk lace garments. I had bought several sets from there before, and for the quality, reasonably priced.

Lauren soon found several camisoles that she liked, and tried them on, before we left, Lauren wearing a lovely black camisole, with red lace over the top, under her top, looking, and feeling slightly better, some what less self conscious though I had been enjoying her discomfort, and the curves on view. She tried on some of the matching items, such as the thongs, bras and the like. Whilst she liked them, she couldn't afford them, and a little plan was hatched.

Knowing a good coffee place, I suggested we went there, and bought us a drink each, for elevenses, grinning as I gave her my apologies, and headed back to the store. Before long, I was back in the coffee house; I must have smiled like a Cheshire cat.

"What are you up to 'randa? Where have you been?

I couldn't contain my self, as I simply offered her the bag, the lingerie bag, and the gift box inside.

"Oh my god... You shouldn't of..."

Slowly she opened the box, and discreetly looked inside, seeing the matching items for the camisoles she had bought, reaching over the table, giving me a big hug. I don't think hardly a word was spoken during the rest of our time there, she was too overwhelmed, embarrassed even.

As we left, and started to walk back to Oxford Street, she pulled me close, and gave me a hug, a real tight hug, and kissed me on the cheeks, softly, as she whispered "thank you." I was amazed as this was her first real display of affection publicly that I could recall.

During the rest of the morning, we continued shopping, visiting monsoon, Kew and other shops, trying on clothing, daring each other to try on more sexually provocative outfit, but I did meet various hurdles, though whilst she hid behind her shyness, for the most part, she was flirty, smiling. Once or twice, I felt being looked at, and as I faced her, she would look away, with a slight blush on her cheeks.

But apart from that, the day remained pretty uneventful, despite a visit to my local health club, where we had a swim, and relax in the Jacuzzi, before a glass of wine on the way home.

*************

We finally went to bed, relatively early, the day had been long, out shopping, the session at the gym, in the Jacuzzi, the flirting, the kissing but alas it would appear that this time the hypnosis did not work, on Lauren. Thinking it failed, I undressed quickly, buried my head in my pillows, a tear down my cheek, turning over trying to sleep.

I heard a knock, soft on the bedroom, door and then another, before the door opened slightly.

"Miranda?"

"Yes?" reaching over switching the bedside light on.

"Its Lauren, are you still awake..?"

"Yes."

"Can I join you?"

At that point, I felt so tired, to tired to care, emotionally drained after waiting for something to happen, for to be let down, releasing that my attempt of hypnotism hadn't worked, as I laid there feeling down, dejected, a tear slowly running down my cheek onto the pillow.

Slowly Lauren opened, the door, watching, wondering what was happening. I sat up, leant against the pillows, having pulled the duvet over myself, up to my neck.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"I was awake; I was feeling slightly restless, unable to sleep."

I watched Lauren, as she stood in the room, I am sure I was able to see her cheeks flush, change to a reddish colour. She wore a simple long T-shirt, almost reaching her knees.

"What's the matter Lauren? You look confused, embarrassed."

"I, I don't know; I would like to, can I get in to bed with, with you?"

Unsure what was going on, wondering if maybe my hypnotism had worked, I nodded...? "I guess so," As I lifted up my duvet inviting her into my bed.

I watched in awe as Lauren's arms folded, crossed as she reached for the hem of her nightshirt, lifting it up over her head, revealing nothing beneath as she discarded her top, and climbed into my bed, turning to face me. I tried in vain not to stare at her breasts as they moved with her strides.

I am sure I gasped, as she just undressed for me, exposing her nude form, my heart suddenly started to pound inside my rib cage,

"Miranda, I don't know why... I just feel like I have to be here with you... I hope this is ok?" her voice was soft, uncertain.

"Yes, sure... I guess...." as I gulped, swallowed the air.

I felt her eyes, stare penetrating into my gaze, her cheeks red, blushing my eyes returned the gaze, my mind wondering what was going to happen. Even though I had planted the seed, I was not sure how, if it would occur.

"Miranda I don't think you understand."

I felt my hand reached for her hand holding it to reassure I guess.

"Understand what Lauren?"

"I'm not sure I do for that point but, my feelings for you; they are so much more than what they were."

"In what sense Lauren?" stroking, comforting her hand as she spoke.

"I. "

I interrupted, "we were close at school, but we... I allowed us to drift apart, for which I regret Lauren."

Lauren shook her head. "Things were complicated we were both to blame Miranda." Her hand grasped mine as if to reassure me.

"I love you Miranda!" Lauren paused, deeply, before she continued; "but just hugging you today did not feel enough, some how I felt I wanted more, I don't know why, I've never felt like this before with any of my friends, my female friends at least."

"I love you to my dear sweet friend."

I felt her soft fingers reaching up as she gently caressed my face.

"You're still my best friend... still been around for me."

I placed my hand on hers, sandwiching her between my cheek, and my hand, fingers.

Our eyes met, as Lauren moved her body in closer to mine; her face moved closer still, her eyes locked with mine. I returned the gaze, the soft stare, willing her to move; not wanting to be seen as the perpetrator, but wanting her to move at her own accord, her own speed.

Finally I felt her bringing her lips to mine, softly grazing, brushing against me. With her hand still sandwiched, I sighed, returned the kiss as I brushed my lips against Laurens, allowing the kiss to develop softly slowly.

Lauren pulled her hand from my cheek, felt them on my shoulders, as she pressed her lips harder onto mine, feeling the passion; feeling her tongue part my lips, her tongue moving to explore, as we kissed, deeply; feeling her nails softly scrapped down my back.

Finally Lauren broke the kiss, hearing her gasp, her short breaths, and "Miranda. Is this ok with you?"

I gasped, softly, speechless, as I felt her rapid breaths, my eyes meeting hers, simply nodding.

"Lauren?" whispered quietly

Lauren's eyes were locked on me "yes?"

"Have you," as I bite my lip; "have you been with a girl before? Is that what you want, for us to become," still biting my lip, "intimate?"

Lauren shook her head, "no I haven't... But I want this, some how it feels right, feels right natural with you Miranda."

"Have you Miranda?"

"Sit in my lap Lauren please."

Lauren moved, sat in my lap, her legs straddling mine as I looked into her, my fingers resting on her waist, her curvaceous breasts so close, felt her fingers caress my face as our eyes met, spoke.

"I am I guess bisexual Lauren...."

Lauren nodded, before she spoke, "is this what you want then Miranda, for us to be as how you said it intimate."

I sighed, wanting to tell the whole truth but decided not to; "guess I have never really thought about it; about you, me, us." As I hoped that Lauren would not interrogate me to much.

"But Lauren you are a lovely person... a wonderful friend, and attractive with it. May I ask how long you have felt like this?"

Lauren replied, her cheeks still flushed, "I don't know, I guess just being with you over this weekend."

I listened, watched, as my hands moved to cup her breasts, the soft cool feel of her silky flesh, softly caressed her breasts.

Lauren continued, "I've never thought about women before, in a sexual manner, sexually but now, how I feel about you right now, it's so overwhelming. I can't explain it, this sudden feeling, but it feels so right, so natural Miranda. I love you, and I want to express my fondness, my love, physically, sexually."

She moaned, as I caressed her as I heard her last statement, realising I had been successful. "Some times Lauren, action can speak so much more than talking."

Lauren nodded, her hands moved on top of mine pushing them into her breasts, heard her sigh, gasp, pushed her self into my hands. My hands responded, softly caressing feeling the large full breasts respond to my touch, my caress.

"I don't know how, or why Miranda but this feels, just feels so right, natural."

She leant into me, pressing her breasts into mine as she reached into kiss me. It was soft delicate to begin with, but I felt the passion, the tempo rise, as my hands moved, caressing her back, pulling her into me, as our tongues kissed, feverishly danced the tango, felt her hand cup my breast, rolling my nipple between thumb and forefinger, letting out a sigh.

"Oh my god" was all I could stutter, my breadths were short, rapid; I could feel my cheeks burn.

We stopped, as we both took hold of the situation, assessed what was happening to us, between us. Our hands continued to explore, caress, sensing how heavy, labouring Laurens breathing had become.

"Are you sure you have not thought about this Lauren? I mean you seem so natural, dare I say assertive, forceful."

Lauren shook her head "no."

"Well I'm just shocked I guess, seeing you in a new light ....." "I don't know what to say Miranda I'm shocked to, at how much I want you Miranda. In all our years as friends never would I have imagined. I didn't even know you were bisexual. Why didn't you tell me? How could you keep that from me?"

We ended up talking for several minutes, but our hands were constantly moving, caressing, touching.

"Guess I have been bi of sorts for 4 years or so, with three other girls. You are my fourth Lauren."

"4 years?" Lauren queried a shocked tone in her voice.

"To be honest Lauren, we have hardly spoken till recently, I just never thought to tell you. I know many are well homophobic, and well I felt I guess not to broadcast this side of me."

"I am sorry you felt you couldn't tell me." Lauren looked away, briefly looked around the room but her cheeks distinctively flushed.

Lauren, I didn't want you to be offended and to lose your friendship. I'm Sorry Lauren."

"I was in the army Miranda; you can't possibly have thought I was homophobic."

"You know I have relatives in the services, it seems that the biggest bastion of homophobic-ity seems to be the military." I giggled as I continued, "Unless your gals got up to mischief in your rooms."

Lauren shrugged her shoulders, "I guess it doesn't matter."

We held each other tightly, my hands stroked, caressed her hair as she rested her head onto my shoulder. I felt Lauren, start to kiss my neck, nuzzle, and felt her tongue lips on my flesh, instinctively leaning away, as I exposed myself open to Lauren.

"I've not been with anyone since the accident Lauren."

I felt her hold me tight, still kissing my neck, kissing your neck... "I'm sorry I couldn't be here for you; I should have been."

"No need to apologise Lauren you was working, training as a nurse." I must have let out a loud sigh as I felt her kissing up behind my ear.

I cupped her cheek, turned her face, my lips returned to hers as I softly kissed her.

She whispered, softly, whispered into my ear "I want you so much Miranda. All day, these feelings got stronger, as we wondered round the shops, especially the camisole store, the silk is so soft."

As she spoke, Lauren, kissed my shoulder, bite softly, as I felt her fingers caress my nipple, letting out another sigh; gasped. I leant back into the pillows, my duvet falling away exposing my breasts. Lauren shuffled back wards, exposing myself to her, as her fingers cupped my breasts. She leant in, starting to kiss softly, licked my flesh, as I leant back into the pillows sighing deeply. I felt her hands continue to explore, her hand wondered over my stomach. I remember thrusting my breast, my nipple into her mouth, grabbing Lauren by her hair.

"Oohhhh gawd oh fuck"

Her fingers continued to caress, to touch, to tickle, feeling my body tense, I reached back, grabbed the iron of the head board tightly, as Lauren continued her soft onslaught. Her hands reached my thighs, scratching softly my flesh with her finger nails, biting my lip, as I thought to resist her tickles, to control my reaction, my temper, realising how aroused I was. I wanted Lauren to move at her own speed, to feel she could do what she wanted, or preferred not to, I did not want to pressure her I any way.

I continued to watch Lauren, her confidence gained by the second, as her fingers glided over my skin, lower and lower till I felt her fingers over my trimmed mound. My gasp was swamped by her lips, as she kissed me, soft teasing kisses, feeling her fingers explore my folds, my arousal so evident.

She broke the kiss, gasped softly for air, before she started to kiss, following my jaw line, moving down my neck, till she reached the underside of my breast, her fingers continuing to caress, stroke my labia, as my sighs of desire filled the room.

I shivered, as I felt her finger run along my slit, the entrance to my self, as her lips returned to mine, kissed me hard, passionately as her finger slid past, into myself, my wetness, finger curved. I kissed her deep, hard, as my muscles tried to clamp on her invading fingers, the soft squelching sound indicating to us both of how aroused, I was, that evening.

I yelped suddenly, as Lauren twisted, tried to insert another finger, or more. "Softly Softly, lover, please..."

Her fingers returned to caressing my labia, grazing over my folds, my clitoris, engorged, sensitive, her lips, tongue now swirling over my belly button, before moving onwards, downwards. I can't remember what I was saying, but I remember talking to her, giving her words of encouragement, sighing, making those compliments we like to hear. As her lips closed in, I instinctively opened my legs, bending my knees, feet flat on the mattress, opening myself fully to Lauren.

Suddenly Lauren stopped, wondered what was wrong, and opened my eyes, to see her looking up, softly smiling. Slowly she leant forward; hesitantly she kissed my mound, softly, leaving a trial of kisses as she found my clit, softly kissing, her tongue swirling over my clit. A loud moan escaped from my lips. Her tongue flicked out, as she licked me, tasted me, driving me insane her tongue continuing to tentatively lick, explore my sex.

I felt my body shudder, heard a moan past my lips, as Lauren slowly explored, licking with her tongue, long slow licks, the type that drive me wild, totally wild.

"Oh God," shudders gasping, letting out a long soft mown, "oh my god Lauren. I've wanted this for so long....."

I felt her lips on my clit, as she sucked; her tongue flicking against it. As if she was driven on by my moans. With her fingers inside, parting my lips, I felt her tongue explore, tracing a route over my flesh, my wet entrance and back to my clit, only for her to start again.

I sighed, shivered "oh my gaud, oh my lovely Lauren, my lover, oh god." As I felt my body alive, every nerve alert, aroused....

I felt her finger pushing gently into me, as her teeth gently moved around my clit, as her curled finger explored, caressed my magical spot, deep inside, her teeth softly gnawed at my clitoris, sending a strange vibration over my clit.

I started to gasp, my body frantically moving, my breasts moving with each irregular breath, my body, my pelvis moving in rhythm, in unison with Lauren's fingers, assisting in her finger reaching my magical spot.

"Oh god Lauren, Oh god, oh fuck" as I paused for air, "I'm going to cum lover, oh god."

I felt her softly insert another finger me, stretching me, pushing into me, her finger thrusts, and my pelvis thrusts in unison.

"Oh god, Oh fuck Lauren, yes... yes... YES... YES" as my body started to tense, stiffen, my hands gripped the headboard tightly, head thrown back into my pillows as I came loudly, gasping, my body shaking, convulsing. My eyes were wide open, as was my mouth as I gasped for air.

As my body relaxed, calmed down, I felt her head, her cheek on my stomach, her fingers inert inside me. I pulled her up, hugged her softly lovingly as I relaxed in the afterglow, caressing her hair as her head resting on my breast, my nipple still sore; her arms wrapped around me.

"Lauren," I paused, wondering how best to say what I wanted to say, "Since I was bi... I was sort of wanting this to happen... wishing this would happen Lauren; for us to become intimate."

"But... But... you said you had never thought about it. When I asked you..." her eyes were looked at me, enquiringly as if she was testing me, seeing if I was telling the truth.

"I hadn't. Lauren until..." I sighed softly. As I held her close; whispered into her ear. "Aroused lover?"

"Very."

I smiled; as I leant down kissed her forehead, her lips, my hand reaching for the top draw, opening it, as it searches for the double ended dildo, aware of her gaze as I lifted it up to expose it, to let her see; my face asking the question as she looked at it, questioningly.

Her look back was one of uncertainty, as she looked on nervously, gathered her thoughts, as she blushed.

"Miranda, I've never seen one yet alone..." she stopped in mid sentenced, paused, sighed "used toys before, and I don't think I've ever been with anyone that big."

I smiled, softly, as I pushed her off me, onto her back making her yelp. As she watched me intently, I took the toy, and slowly ran the tip of the dildo along my entrance, coating in my own arousal, her eyes transfixed, even hypnotised by the sight.

I gasped, as I slowly start to push the toy inside me, controlling my breathing, as I exhaled, I pushed it in deeper, gasping, as it filled me, claimed me. Her eyes were deeply focused on my entrance as the toy claimed me, till it could not move any more... She looked sheepishly at me, a giggle on her lips, I guess one can look comical with a dildo protruding, reaching for the ceiling. I held out my hands, gesturing for her to come, her face still in shock.

"Just at how big it is?" she asked still blushing.

"Its 12 inches or so all told... of which I have about 6..."

"Would you like to mount it Lauren, fuck the toy, want to fuck me.....? Smiling softly....

Lauren just nodded; a smile crept upon her lips, a light giggle.

"Mount me... mount it."

Slowly Lauren sat up, straddled me as she squatted, hovering above the toy, her right hand grasped the dildo firmly as she lowered herself down, her eyes almost bursting out, as it claimed her. She emitted a loud deep moan.

I reached for her hands, and she took them firmly, as I pulled her forward, as she slowly sank till she was filled with the toy. I pulled her forward, allowing our clits to almost touch as we soon started to rock on the toy, out hips, pelvises moving as one filling the toy claim us, bond us together. Lauren started to gyrate her hips, I could feel the toy inside move as she gyrated, filling me with pleasure. I watched Lauren in awe, as her head was thrown back, eyes closed, gasping, her hands tightening their grip on mine. Her breasts bounced, swayed with each thrust gyrating, making me squirm even further.