The Ambush

Story Info
Susan surprises Peter.
1.1k words
4.08
68.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby was in for a surprise. It was a trap actually but somehow, Susan, Peter’s wife, didn’t think he would mind. The winter blues had held it’s grasp on them long enough she decided. All she needed to do was prepare the virtual foreplay, which wasn’t an easy thing to do while rearing children alone at home 12 hours each day.

Peter left the house early as usual for the long trek into the city to work. Susan started early by preparing the seduction scene. The bed sheets needed to be changed. The room needed a little dusting. The candles had to be placed. The lingerie had to be chosen. She decided that everything must be perfect.

In the afternoon when her little ones laid down for their naps it was time to complete the seduction.

Susan made sure that she learned how to use the video equipment during their last vacation. She set up the tripod, mounted the camera, plugged it into the wall, pushed a fresh tape into the camera, and aimed it to capture the erotic footage.

She quickly showered and slipped into the fire engine red bustier with matching long thigh-high stockings. Allowing her long flowing hair to drop below her gorgeous neck and shoulders she was now ready to perform.

Susan turned on the camera as she strode past, positioned herself on the bed, and lit the candles. She brimmed with excitement. This would really shock him.

On camera, Susan really shined. She spoke to the camera explaining to her husband how she expected to be ravaged that evening. She looked so lovely just sitting there that she didn’t need to do anything else but she had gone to too much trouble to let him off that easy.

The descriptive lecture included a discussion of her favorite places to be teased. She began to demonstrate. She touched herself on the neck lightly petting both sides slowly moving her head to display her beautiful jowls. She lowered her hands to her breasts outlining her figure with her fingers. Easing her legs above her head she exposed her those places where she enjoyed being licked using a feather as a pointer. The most exciting view of the thong she wore came into view of the electronic voyeur as she elegantly rolled over. With her right hand she ran her fingers over her panties for a few minutes pleasuring herself before returning to face the camera. She seductively removed the lingerie for her husband. If only he could be here now.

It was now time for the next part of the show. She reached behind the camera on her left and found the small, black vibrator that she had hidden before rolling tape. She set it to the lowest setting and took it into her mouth slowly. She completed the erotic image by kissing it on the tip. Her hand drifted towards her love folds with the vibrator. She slowly penetrated herself with the device and lied there for a while enjoying the battery-powered stimulation. As she got wetter, she began to pull the electronic phallus out and then plunged it in again. Her breathing became heavier with each stroke. She gently turned the dial to a faster setting and continued the rhythmic solo love session. She grew more excited thinking of the affect this tape would have on her husband later. She was now using the full-speed vibrator like the piston of a racecar. She screamed Peter’s name out for the camera, “Peter do me like this!” She came hard and then came again. She relaxed for a few moments before speaking into the camera a final time, “I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.”

It was time to get ready for the evening. She put away the tripod and plugged the camera into the TV for the premiere. Before taking their children to Grandma’s so that they could be alone, she left him a note with explicit instructions. When he arrived home, he was to immediately shower and wear the items of clothing that she left for him. He wasn’t permitted to watch the video until she got back.

Peter arrived home at the usual time and was surprised to find that the garage was empty. Where was his family?

He read the note on the kitchen table and decided that tonight would be better than most. He easily complied with her instructions and waited for her in their bedroom. She came in a few minutes later and kissed him passionately. He could now watch the video while she got ready to join him. She handcuffed him to the headboard so that he wouldn’t touch himself from the excitement and ruin all her plans. She pressed play and went into the bathroom to change into the appropriate costume. A few minutes were all she had before the real action on the videotape started.

Susan reentered the bedroom and saw Peter entranced by the erotic images made especially for him. He took his eyes off the screen long enough to survey her beautiful form and the “barely there” teddy that she wore. On the monitor, she began the pre-recorded striptease. Susan slipped Peter’s silk boxer shorts off him and could easily judge that he enjoyed the ambush thus far. She took him into her mouth gently teasing his penis with her lips and tongue. They were having a threesome without the trouble of finding another, willing partner.

The action had gotten hot on the video monitor. The woman on TV was now screaming Peter’s name and he was about to burst from the excitement. Susan stopped teasing him and opened the bottom of her teddy. She lied him down and straddled his face. Peter obliged her with his tongue. Rocking back and forth, she came easily.

Susan shed what was left of her clothes, blindfolded Peter, and mounted his manhood. She wanted him to remember the images on the videotape while they made love. Peter’s wife maintained control and slowly rode him. She was driving him wild which also made her crazy. She came hard the second time and just lied on him a few minutes. She then reached for the pleasure balm and applied it to them both. She rode him faster this time and came even faster. She came three more times before Peter screamed in ecstasy. They kissed passionately for a few minutes before she smiled down at him.

“Happy anniversary”, she said.

“But our anniversary is on February 20th, a few days from now,” said Peter.

“You’re right but then you wouldn’t have been as surprised,” she laughed.