The American Way Ch. 01

Story Info
La Resistance vs. Jackie Gayda round 1
4k words
3.33
8.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

During the broadcast of Raw in July of 2003, Rene Dupree and Sylvain Greiner, the two cocky young Frenchmen that form the team La Resistance, are in the backstage area discussing their usual shtick about how bad the United States of America is. Rene, dressed in black slacks and a light blue button up shirt, shakes his head, "My friend, America has no class... they lack all the qualities that we French posses..."

Sylvain, who's dressed in a white button shirt and black slacks, nods his head, "I agree... all American's do is rush in to things... like war and romance."

Rene laughs, "That is very true... their divorce rate is so high..."

"Must be because they are such bad lovers..." Sylvain replies with laugh, as neither man pays any attention to who may be over hearing their conversation.

Rene smirks, "But Sylvain, back to the subject matter at hand... Americans are the scum of the world... we Frenchmen are better at them in everything... we're better fighters, better lovers... we're more intelligent..."

"Excuse me?" A voice says behind both of them in the backstage area. Rene and Sylvain slowly toward to find the manager of the overly flamboyant Rico, the lovely Miss Jackie, looking at the both of them with her arms folded as she dressed in pink and purple tye-dyed pants and a match tye-dyed top. "What exactly is that supposed to mean?" Miss Jackie asks with a bit of a snap in her voice.

Rene and Sylvain both turn their heads and look at Jackie with smirks on their faces. Both men fold their arms almost simultaneously before Rene says, "Look Sylvain, a typical ignorant American woman..."

Sylvain nods his head, "And a rather, how they say, trashy looking one as well... those clothes are such an eye-sore."

Jackie opens in her mouth in shock. "What did you just say to me?" Jackie asks raising her voice a bit. Jackie shakes her head "Oh...you didn't just call me trashy." Jackie rolls her eyes a bit "Besides I'd rather be a trashy American than a wimpy French..." Jackie raises her eyebrow a bit "Umm... French person..."

Rene and Sylvain start laughing after they heard Jackie's attempt at an insult. Rene slowly composes himself and smirks at her, "Oh that was quite humorous... you Americans try to talk big... but don't know what to say."

Sylvain is still laughing, "She sounded like their President Bush... mouth opens but nothing comes out..."

Jackie's eyes narrow as she points a finger at Rene and Sylvain "You listen here. I bet I can do anything better then you two...you French bitches..." Jackie replies as places her left hand on her left hip with a slight dose of an attitude.

Rene laughs, "My dear... there is nothing you can... that is better than what we French can do... you should try to stay in your... what's the word... ah yes, league."

Sylvain unfolds his arms and moves a his left hand up and down in Jackie's direction, "And it appears that your league is that of English tramp."

Jackie laughs a bit and nods her head "It seems you two are very sexual, huh?" Jackie smirks a bit "And seeing as you two are French pussies...and seeing as the French invented a threesome and seeing as I'm an English tramp..." Jackie says with a lot of sarcasm in her voice "Why don't we see... who the better is at fucking the French or...the Americans...you two or... me?"

Rene laughs, "You... want... a menage af trois with two genuine... handsome Frenchmen such as us... you must be mentally unbalanced..."

Sylvain nods, "Yes... only a pure French woman could handle what we can do."

Jackie smirks "Oh...I think you'd be surprised what I can...you know I'd be lowering my standards to be with the two of you." Jackie pauses and nods her head "But for this...I'll take ya."

"Lowering YOUR standards?!" Sylvain's face goes turns completely red with anger after hearing Jackie's remark, but Rene holds his hand up to keep him calm.

Rene licks his lips at bit, "My dear... pathetic American tramp... if you want to experience the thrill and passion of being with two phenomenal Frenchmen such as ourselves... fill free to follow us..." Rene then looks at Sylvain, "Let us depart..." Sylvain nods and the two Frenchmen walk a short distance down the hall before entering a nearby locker room. From where Jackie is standing she can see they left the door open.

Jackie smiles a bit as she starts to walk towards the open door of the locker room "I'll so them...just like always the Americans will kick ass." Jackie says to herself before reaching the locker room and steps inside, as Rene being a slight gentleman holds the door open for the lovely flamboyant Miss Jackie.

"Nice of you... to accept our gracious invitation..." Rene smirks as he closes the locker room door behind Jackie once she's inside. The locker room of La Resistance has a rather unique way about it, with the lighting of the room being fairly low, a large French Flag hanging on one wall, there's a long leather couch against one wall, and a wooden circular table in the center of the room with a blue, white & red table cloth draped over it.

Sylvain has his arms folding as he looks at Jackie, "She couldn't resist Rene... this is probably a fantasy for her."

Jackie raises her eyebrow as she looks around the room "Nice place..." She says sarcastically.

"Thank you..." Rene replies as walks around Jackie while he starts to unbutton his light blue shirt.

Sylvain points at Jackie, "You should prepare yourself... we Frenchmen do not like to ruin clothing... even if they are... wretched looking," he says as he begins to unbuckle his belt.

Jackie looks down at her tye-dyed pants and her tye-dyed top "What's wrong with what I have?" Jackie asks as she starts to remove her tye-dyed pants. She pushes her pants down her smooth shaven, tanned legs to reveal a very thin and skimpy light blue g-string with a small amount of material covering up her pussy.

"It makes you look like something out of that movie with the moron British spy..." Sylvain replies as he pulls the belt through the loops of his slacks. He turns around and lays the belt on top of the circular table before he begins to unbutton his white shirt.

Meanwhile, Rene has removed his light blue button down shirt and has carefully laid it over the right armrest of the couch. "I believe my friend is referring to one of those... Austin Powers films..." Rene says in disgust as he unbuckles his belt and goes right onto undoing his slacks.

Jackie raises her eyebrow and then rolls her eyes before she starts to untie her tye-dyed top. She pulls it away from her chest, revealing her large, perky tanned tits. Jackie turns around to face Rene and smirks "So... French-boy...what do you think?"

Rene takes a long look at Jackie's breasts and smirks, "Those... are impressive... for an American..." He replies as he does stare at Jackie's breasts before he kicks off his shoes so he lower and take off his black slacks, revealing a plain white pair of briefs that has an impressive size bulge in it.

Sylvain, meanwhile, has taken off white button shirt and has laid it on the table and has taken off shoes as well. Before he takes off his black pants, Sylvain moves to where he can look at Jackie's tits and shakes his head, "Those look extremely cheap..."

Jackie looks back at Sylvain "For your information...I paid good money for these." Jackie replies as she quickly turns her head back to Rene "I guess I'll start with you first...at least you're showing some class." Jackie says as she starts to step closer to Rene.

Rene licks his lips, "But of course..." He says as he lowers his black briefs down his fairly muscular legs, freeing an semi-erect eight inch cock, which hangs between his legs with a slight angle to the right.

Jackie licks her lips "Not bad for...being French..." Jackie replies as she gets down on her knees in front of Rene, instantly taking hold of his cock, by wrapping both of her hands around his cock "This how us...American girls do it..." Jackie says before she starts to slowly move both of her soft hands up his shaft, before gradually quickening the rate at which she's stroking Rene's cock.

"Aha..." Rene nods his head as looks down at Jackie as the flamboyant beauty skillfully strokes his cock with both of her hands. The young Frenchman can feel Jackie tighten one hand around his shaft to use a bit more force with it while keeping a limp grip with her other hand. Meanwhile Sylvain has taken off his slacks and is now standing in a pair of white briefs. Sylvain folds his slacks over one arm then places them on top of the table.

"That doesn't look so impressive..." Sylvain comments as he sees the hand technique Jackie is using on his tag team partner while he lowers his briefs to reveal his seven-inch cock which is dangling like a worm on a hook.

Jackie looks over her shoulder at Sylvain "Why don't you get your limp ass over here and I'll show you impressive..." Jackie says with attitude in her voice as she lowers one hand down to Rene's ballsack, cupping his balls. As Jackie strokes the top portion of Rene's cock with her right hand, she rubs his ballsack with her left hand.

"Mmmmm...." Rene licks his lips as Jackie's left hand cradles his ballsack. He closes his eyes a bit, actually enjoying the way Jackie is stroking his cock, which has become harder than it's ever been before thanks to Jackie.

Sylvain slightly glares at Jackie, "I am not a limp ass..." Sylvain snaps as he walks over to Jackie and stands on her slightly to the left of her and he folds his arms across his chest. Jackie smirks up at Sylvain as she leans her head forward, sticking her tongue out of her mouth. She grazes her tongue against the head of Sylvain's cock, before gently patting her tongue against the tip of his cock. Jackie closes her eyes as she starts to circle her tongue around the head of Sylvain's cock, which starts to instantly harden up. As Jackie works her tongue over the head of Sylvain's cock, she tightens her left hand on Rene's ballsack as she rubs the head of Rene's cock with the palm of her right hand.

Sylvain's cock very slowly starts to rise to attention, and he does let out a soft moan when he feels Jackie's tongue going around his cock. He coughs a bit and composes himself, "I don't... you American tramps knew how to give oral pleasure... I see that's not true..." Sylvain laughs a bit.

Jackie slowly moves her head away from Sylvain's cock "We'll she what your friend has to say..." Jackie says with a smirk as she flips her hair back, turning to face Rene's cock. Jackie opens her mouth and pushes Rene's cock into the wet cavity of her mouth. Wrapping her lips tightly around Rene's shaft, Jackie's begins to bob her head on and against his French cock.

Rene's eyes fly open and he gasps in pleasure "Ahhhh... magnificent..." The younger of the two Frenchmen places a hand on top of Jackie's head and intertwines his fingers with her hair.

Sylvain watches with a less than amused look on his face as he watches Jackie suck on Rene's cock with expert skill. "That is not at all impressive... I'll show you something impressive..." Sylvain says as he steps around behind Jackie and pulls her lower body up so that her perfectly tanned ass is in the air. He kneels down behind her, and before the over-the-top blond bombshell can see what he's doing, Sylvain rips down her g-string and proceeds to insert his seven-inch cock into her tight warm pussy, and almost instantly starts to fuck her with hard swift thrusts.

Jackie lets out a muffling moan around Rene's cock as she starts to lift her head up to look back at Sylvain, however, Rene places a hand Jackie's her head forces her head to stay down as she starts to thrust his cock into Jackie's hot mouth. Jackie starts to push her body back against Sylvain's cock as her head moves quickly on Rene's cock.

"Ahhh... ahhh yeah.... you like... that French... cock!" Sylvain grunts as he fucks her warm tight pussy with sharp thrusts. He puts his hands on Jackie's perfect hips and pulls her backwards him so that her ass cheeks slap hard against his waist.

Rene licks his lips as he feels Jackie easily adapt to him thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, with his ballsack smacking up against her chin, "Ohhh... this... is incredible..." Rene says as he feels Jackie's tongue against the underside of his shaft. Jackie swirls her tongue against Rene's cock, splashing his cock with her warm saliva. Jackie tightens her lips around his shaft, making her soft lips drag against his cock times she lifts her head up and then goes back down on his cock. Jackie moans against Rene's cock as Sylvain thrusts his cock deeply into Jackie's warm and tight pussy.

Sylvain sees the looks on Rene's face and starts thinking that Rene is enjoying Jackie's mouth a bit to much, "Hey... Rene... let us... show this... American bimbo... what it means... to fuck... with the French..." Sylvain grunts as he thrusts hard into Jackie's pussy.

Rene nods his head, "Yes... we... have our pride..." Rene moans and pulls his cock out of Jackie's warm wet mouth. His cock lightly slaps against Jackie's face before he moves to the right side of her. Sylvain pulls his cock out of her tight pussy and he lays down on the floor. Rene bends down and picks Jackie up and sits her right down on Sylvain's cock with her back facing his tag team partner.

Jackie grits her teeth as she slams down on Sylvain's cock after Rene drops her down "Ohhhh fuck.." Jackie moans as Sylvain already begins to thrust up into her warm pussy, making her bounce on his cock. Sylvain grits his teeth together as he grabs hold of both of Jackie's arms and as her lean backward, with Jackie's blond hair hanging down over his face. Rene kneel down in front of Jackie, grips his eight-inch cock and starts to push it into Jackie's already cock-filled pussy. Jackie's eyes widen as her mouth opens, but no moans escape as she feels Rene's cock inside stuffed pussy along with Sylvain's cock. The two Frenchmen begin to thrust their cocks in and out of Jackie's cock-filled pussy at the same rate, making Jackie's stunning body bounce back and forth between their muscular bodies.

"How... does... that feel?!" Rene asks with a grunt as he puts his hands on Jackie's hips to rock her back and forth between himself and Sylvain. Rene uses a lot of his leg strength to make each of his thrusts harder than that of Sylvain's.

Sylvain keeps a firm hold on Jackie's arms, but he does allow her to place her hands on his chest to gain some type of balance, "I bet... she's never... been pleasured like this... by her fellow Americans..." Sylvain says as he moans.

"Ohhhh...godd...I see...you French people really did...invent the three-way" Jackie moans as bounce harder on Sylvain's cock due to Rene's powerful, speedy thrusts.

Rene smirks as he starts to sweat, "Let us... change... positions..." Rene says as he pulls out of Jackie's pussy.

"Good suggestion..." Sylvain says as the two Frenchmen help Jackie get up off of Sylvain's dick.

Rene takes her hand and the two of them start to walk towards the leather couch as Sylvain stands up. Rene smirks at Jackie, "Hopefully... you can keep up..."

Jackie smirks "Ohh...I can keep up...and I see just as always the French pull out...when they're needed and wanted.." Jackie laughs a bit at her own joke.

Sylvain clearly hears Jackie's joke and sneers, "That was not funny, us French do not pull out when needed!" Unlike Sylvain, Rene lets the comment slide as he sits down in the middle of the leather couch and he puts his hands behind his head. He spreads his legs apart a bit, giving Jackie plenty of room to climb on to him.

Jackie shrugs a bit as she looks at the expression on Sylvain's face "Well... I thought it was funny..." Jackie replies as she climbs onto Rene's lap, straddling him as he sits on the couch. Jackie lets her body drop down onto Rene's cock, making her moan softly. Jackie places her hands on Rene's strong shoulders and begins bounce in an up and down motion on his cock, while rocking herself back on his French prick.

"You Americans are all the same..." Sylvain snaps.

Rene puts his hands on Jackie's hips and assists the sexy flashy diva in the speed of how she bounces on his cock. Rene then leans his head to the right and looks at Sylvain, "Sylvain... are you... just going to stand there?" He asks with a smirk. Sylvain gives Rene a bit of a glare before laughing a bit. Without replying to Rene's question, Sylvain gets behind Jackie and places his right hand on her back to push her forward so he's able to ram his entire seven-inch shaft into her tight asshole.

Jackie tilts her head back "Ohhhh shit..." Jackie groans as she feels the sudden impact of Sylvain's cock into her tight asshole, causing Jackie to jolt up on Rene's cock only to come crashing back down on his cock, smacking her pussy hard against his missile-like cock.

Sylvain grunts and groans as he drills Jackie's asshole with perfectly timed thrusts. "Uhhhh... you... must... be a bit... French... cause your ass... is almost as good... as French woman's..." Sylvain says as he reaches around Jackie and places both of his hands on her large round tits and he begins to squeeze them together. Rene pushes up into Jackie's pussy several times before moving his right hand behind her head to pull her head forward so he can French kiss her, slipping his tongue into her open mouth. Jackie moans into Rene's mouth as she swaps spit with him, flicking her tongue against his tongue as the two kiss, while she bounce up and down on his cock. Jackie manages enough momentum to push herself back against the cock of the rude Frenchman, Sylvain Grenier as he slams his cock deep into her tight asshole. Due to Sylvain's thrust to her ass, it causes her to grind her pussy sharply against Rene's cock as she starts to sweat.

As Rene continues to kiss Jackie, he pushes himself off the couch when Sylvain takes a step back to adjust his thrusts. In a matter of moments, Rene is now standing, and both French studs are bouncing Jackie on their cock as they fucking her standing up. Rene breaks the hot kiss with Jackie, and a bit of saliva falls out of both their mouths. Rene licks his lips and grins at her, "You... holding... on.... pretty good... for an American..." Rene says with a bit of genuine praise in his voice.

However Sylvain isn't so kind, "She... must be... an all... out whore... if she's... lasting this long..." He grunts, refusing to admit Jackie is doing as good as she is as they fuck her.

Jackie grits her teeth as she bounces wildly on both cocks while the two French studs bang the hot American as they stand. "Ohhh...at you two aren't so limp, like most Frenchmen..." Jackie replies with a smirk as she rocks back against Sylvain's cock, gently yanking his cock back that's buried in her tight asshole. Jackie moans as she thrusts her body forward, grinding herself against Rene's nicely sized cock.

"That... is... a gracious compliment... from an American..." Rene smirks as pumps his cock harder into Jackie's cunt.

Sylvain grits his teeth, "You... dirty... American... bitch... I'll... show..." Before Sylvain can finish what he's about the say, the big mouth arrogant Frenchman suddenly starts to cum inside of Jackie's asshole.

Jackie starts to laugh and moan at the same time as she feels the sudden rush of Sylvain's cum into her tight asshole. Jackie licks her lips as she feels some of Sylvain's warm cum drip out of her asshole. Jackie looks back over her shoulder at a frustrated Sylvain "What happened there?" Jackie laugh as Rene wraps his strong arms around her sweaty waist and bounces her on his cock. Jackie continues to look over her shoulder at Sylvain as she bounces "I...guess...it...ohhh...is true...when...it comes to... you.... Ohhhh... Frenchies... do... blow quick..." Jackie says and moans.

12