The American Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvain pulls out of Jackie's cock, resulting in some of his cum to land down on the floor, "You cheap American whore!" Sylvain balls his fist angrily but instead of doing anything he goes into the shower area, practically running away. Rene quickly moves over to the table and sits Jackie on it, but keeps his cock buried in her cunt, not commenting on Sylvain's retreat. Jackie grits her teeth as she starts to move on the table as Rene thrusts his cock into her sweet, wet pussy. Jackie wraps her arms around Rene's neck and pulls him down on top of her as she lays down on the table.

"Ahhh... shit... you are... a credit... to your country..." Rene says with a grunt as he slams his cock in and out of Jackie's tight pussy. Rene places his hands on Jackie's shoulder and uses his hips to drive his dick balls deep repeatedly into her wet warm pussy.

Jackie tilts her head back as she moans, while getting her pussy powerfully slammed by the French stud, Rene Dupree. Jackie feels some of Rene's sweat drip down onto her stomach and chest as she grinds her pussy up against Rene's cock.

Rene throws all of his 250 pounds behind every stiff thrust, "Ahhh... there's one... more... way.... to show you... how good... the French are!" Rene pulls out of Jackie's pussy and stands up straight. He grabs hold of Jackie's legs and turns her over the table so she's on her stomach, then he pulls her backward so her feet touch the floor. Rene wipes some sweat from his forehead and he then thrusts his cock back into her pussy.

Jackie tilts her head back and grits her teeth, feeling Rene's entire eight inches slam suddenly into her pussy "Ohhhhhh fuck!" Damn...you ain't bad from a Frenchman...but us American's are way better..." Jackie moans with sweat dripping off of her tan body.

Rene grips onto Jackie's thighs to hold her still as he rams his cock in and out of Jackie's pussy. "Ahhh fuck... you're... enjoying... this... don't you!" Rene yells as he balls slap against her ass.

Jackie smirks as her body slides against the table which Rene is fucking her on "You...are... too... French-boy."

Rene licks his lips, "Well.... some... things...are... better than what it seems..." Rene pulls back and gives Jackie one more sharp thrust and starts to blow his hot load deep inside of her pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Jackie moans as she feels Rene's warm cum. She the smiles knowing she outlasted the two members of La Resistance.

Rene keeps his cock buried deep inside of Jackie's pussy until every drop of his cum has been shot into. "Ahhhh.... damn..." Rene says as he slowly pulls his cock out of her pussy. "You... are... incredible..."

Jackie sits up on the table and smirks "I know...I'm also better...win one for the Americans!" Jackie says with a proud smile.

Rene smirks a bit, "Yeah... yeah... you win this time... but next time... The French will conquer..."

Jackie gets off the table and smirks "Yeah...sure whatever.." Jackie rolls her eyes "Like always...The French come up short."

"Do not think you experienced everything..." Rene folds his, then he smirks, "We French are crafty... and now that I know you... you will fall in a second French invasion."

Jackie rolls her eyes "Bring it on..." Jackie smirks.

-END-


12