The Amnesiac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough, enough," Patrick gasped. "Please, enough."

Devin licked the last drop of cum from the tip, then slowly moved back up the bed. He kissed Patrick slowly, and Patrick opened for him. He closed his eyes and melted into the kiss. "Feel what you did to me," Devin murmured against Patrick's lips as his hand closed on his wrist. He gently tugged Patrick's hand, placing it on the bulge in his scrubs. At first, Patrick was fine, if a little hesitant. He explored the bulge, rubbing it lightly. Devin closed his eyes, letting Patrick take the lead now. God, it felt incredible being touched by another man again. His breath hitched when Patrick's hand found the tip of his cock and rubbed over it. Damn, maybe he shouldn't have stayed celibate the past five years. Patrick abruptly yanked his hand away, his pale gray eyes wide with fear.

"Patrick? What's wrong?"

Patrick shook his head and he started trembling.

"Patrick, tell me what's wrong."

In a quiet voice, he said, "He raped me."

12