The Amorous Brady Bunch Ch. 2

Story Info
Peter awakens, hungover.
11.7k words
4.69
156.2k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Peter woke up he felt hungover. His head thundered and his body ached in places he didn't know it was possible to hurt in. Looking in the mirror he saw teeth marks on his chest and long, vivid nail marks were still visible on his back. No wonder I hurt, he thought. Looking around he saw that Jan was gone, but the imprint of her body remained. So it wasn't a dream, he thought, I actually fucked my sister! Not that jerk off kid stuff, but a real, honest to God fucking! And sucking! And . . . shit, what didn't we do?

An image of his sister jumped into his mind: her body bouncing against the mattress, legs tight around his back, her hands gripping his ass. He saw her lust, her wantonness, her desperate desire; felt her tits under his hands; his cock plunging into her depths, stretching her cunt wide; her secretions glistening on his shaft, lubricating his way. He could feel the muscles of her cunt squeeze his prick in a death grip as her climax ripped through her churning body, his own following seconds later, their juices mixing together.

He shivered and shook himself to clear his head. The mental pictures were too vivid, too real. Just thinking about last night made his breathing ragged and stiffened his prick. He threw cold water on his face, dried himself then grabbed his pants and went downstairs. There was no one in the den. The television was still on; actually the VCR, but the tape had finished and the picture tube flashed a surreal image. He turned the TV off and hit the Rewind switch on the VCR, went to the kitchen and drank a tall glass of cold orange juice then poured another. He was beginning to feel alive again, but the revitalization began to focus his thoughts more coherently.

He had fucked his sister! And she had fucked him right back! Incest! He was rational enough to know it was not biological incest; the Brady Boys and the Brady girls were adopted, but it was moral incest; a relationship outside of contemporary community standards. To the world outside, it would be incest!

"Fuck it!" he said out loud, as he forcibly pushed the thoughts from his mind. What happened last night was a dream come true and he wasn't about to let this line of thought take that away from him. Not now, anyway. He grabbed the glass of juice and walked briskly to the living room.

He almost missed them. Cindy and Bobby were laying on the deep pile carpet, almost completely hidden by the large, formal couch. Only the tips of Cindy's feet protruded and that's what had caught his eye. He knelt quietly on the couch. His youngest sister lay naked between his brother's legs, her head on his thigh; her lips less than an inch from his flaccid cock. There were dried cum stains on her cheeks. Peter noted in passing that all the Brady men seem to carry substantial sexual equipment. However, he was more interested in his sister's body.

Cindy, physically, was the girl in the middle; shorter than Marcia, taller than Jan. Although flattened against her chest, her tits were perfectly round, larger than Marcia's, but smaller than Jan's. She and Jan shared one trait: large areolas and extended nipples. He wondered if Marcia followed suit. His eye was drawn to the vee at the base of her stomach. One leg was cocked to the side, giving him an excellent view of her cunt-mound. Leaning over the couch he gently brushed the hair surrounding her pussy. It was thick, like Jan's, but finer, less coarse. Lightly, he fingered an individual strand causing Cindy moved ever so slightly in her sleep.

Peter licked his lips. Cindy's lush, young body was turning him on. Heat was flowing to his cock, making it push hard against the rear of the couch. Wondering how close he could get to it without waking her up, he shed his pants and went behind the couch, his erection standing stiff and proud. Cindy's foot was cocked inward blocking his way.

Cautiously, He moved it aside clearing the way. Now Cindy's young pussy stared back at him, the lips slightly ajar, a tinge of pink, succulent meat clearly visible. He blew softly into the tangle of pubic hair. She stirred and her legs opened wider. Her thighs were firm and tan, a bikini line very evident. The tip of his tongue explored the leading edge of her hairy defense. It tasted tangy. Her cunt scent was now strong in his nostrils. He let his tongue snake through the hairy labyrinth, finding its own path.

Gently, ever so gently; careful that his face didn't touch her open thighs, he probed her thick cuntal lips. He was surprised when he saw them open of their own volition, her hooded clitoris winking seductively at him. His control was at the ragged edge. He wanted to ram his tongue into this juicy cunt, suck on that pleasure button, and feel her hot cum juices splash his face.

"Oh, Peter," Cindy moaned quietly, "You really know how to wake a girl up."

His head shot up at the sound of her voice. Her eyes were slitted; her smile, seductive and knowing. "Eat me, big brother!" she ordered, "Suck my pussy and make me cum. I want you, Pete! I really want you!"

With a strangled groan he pushed her legs apart and stabbed her cunt with his hard tongue, sinking deep into the hot pussy channel. She bit one hand to hold back a sudden moan, the other hand jammed his face into her squisky, hot box. Peter's hands reached for her full tits. He raised his eyes and saw the tip of her tongue flicking wetly over Bobby's circumcised cockhead; her lips pursed to suck his shaft into her waiting mouth. Suddenly he wanted to see her do it!

"Go for it!" he said, "Suck his cock! Let me see you take it all the way down your throat." he choked, not recognizing his own voice. Slowly, his brother's cock disappeared into Cindy's willing mouth.

"Hey, man, stick your finger up her ass," a now wide awake Bobby Brady said, "She loves it, and she'll cum like a race horse."

With a smile in her eyes, Cindy raised her legs, giving Peter easy access to her pink shitter. He slid his index finger in and out of her butterslick cunt, lubricating it, then slowly slid it past the tight ring of her oval asshole. The muscles contracted, then relaxed, and his finger slid in the rest of the way with ease; into the depths of her bowel.

Her climax was shattering!

***

Marcia watched as Jan, standing naked in front of the mirror, ran a comb through her long blonde hair. "Aren't you going to put something on?" she asked.

"What do I have to hide? You should take off that silly robe and face the world a-la-natural!" Marcia hesitated, then looked at Greg for an answer.

"Don't ask me," he said, "I'm prejudiced; naked women always look better than naked men."

"Is that why you're wearing shorts?"

"Like I said . . ."

"Yeah, I heard. Oh, hell, why not? I want to see the look on Peter's face anyway." Marcia said. Jan laughed and replied, "Is that really the part you want to see?" They all laughed, and left the bedroom surprising comfortable in their new relationship, and eager to expand it.

They heard the others before they saw them. Cindy's voice was loud, almost shrill, but there were no words, only noises. Hurrying into the living room, the reason for their sister's squealing became obvious. She was on her hands and knees and Peter was slowly, relentlessly, stuffing his heavy dick up her asshole! Her face was contorted and flushed with excitement, and her mouth was full of Bobby's, prick! Lustfully engrossed they were unaware of the others.

Marcia and Jan stopped so short that Greg ran into them. Gasping, their eyes opened wide in wonder. And all three felt the heat return to their loins.

"Oh, my God," Marcia said in a strangled voice, "he's fucking her in the ass!" As Greg's arms encircled her, his dick rubbed against her ass-cheeks, and a vicarious thrill run up her spine.

Jan's hot cum juice began to dribble down her thigh. Her legs were weak. Ass-fucking! The whole scene assaulted her mind. Her rear hole, like Marcia's, was virgin territory, but highly aroused she was suddenly intrigued by what she saw.

Crawling behind Peter, she watched in awe as his cock sank into Cindy's backhole, his balls bouncing against her wide open pussy, while her baby sister's fingers alternated between rubbing her clitoris and squeezing Peter's heavy ballsac. Wide-eyed, she watched her baby sister get assfucked by Peter's wonderful looking dick while Cindy's hips ground up against her brother's cock, trying to get every centimeter of pleasure up her ass.

Meanwhile, Marcia gripped Greg's hands; they were covering her tits, kneading the nipples. She moved one to her crotch, guiding it to her gaping pussy. Her juices were flowing richly and her cunthair glistened. His fingers needed no urging as he gently began to roll her clitoris between his fingers. The heat flowed through her body and her eyes went wider as she saw Jan's index finger sink to the first joint in Peter's ass. The sudden intrusion forced his dick further into Cindy's stretched rectum and she moaned loudly. Marcia urged Greg's finger to move faster.

Bobby held his sister's head tightly in his hands and pumped his large cock into her mouth. It was like fucking a live volcano with teeth. Through slitted eyes he watched his brothers and sisters join the tableau of lust; saw Marcia and Greg, their hands moving frantically over cock and pussy; saw Jan's tongue slide alone Peter's ass, her finger wedged in his butt. He saw her slide on her back, beneath Peter and Cindy, and without withdrawing her finger, begin to suck her sister's sopping cunt.

Jan's tongue was too much for Cindy. She jumped forward, almost strangling on Bobby's ready prick, its tip at the opening of her throat. She began to spasm, her body convulsed, and she started to suck Bobby's cock like a vacuum. She gurgled as she felt him erupt, his hot cum spurting straight down her gullet.

"Oh, Christ! I'm cumming! Suck my cock! Suck it!" he screamed as Cindy's pussy juice squirted in Jan's mouth. The invading tongue moved snakelike in its effort to lap it all up and frothy cream covered her lips and mouth.

Driven by the electrified lust in the air, Peter sank his cock in his sister's ass and exploded! His legs trembled violently as cum juice sprayed her insides and his wildly spurting cock popped loose to hose her asscheeks and her back. To Cindy, his cum felt like molten lava on her skin. With a deep groan he dropped to the floor, his body still shaking.

"Oh, make me cum, Greg, make me cum!" Marcia hissed violently, then bent her knees, giving everyone a full view of her blonde pussy, and Greg's hand freedom to completely satisfy her. Two strong, agile fingers were jammed up her hole, and his thumb was massaging her extended clit. She was on the verge of bursting.

"Make her cum, Greg," Cindy said in a hoarse voice, her face dotted with Bobby's love juice, "Finger-fuck her to death!"

"Com'on, baby, cum for me!" Greg said, "Feel my fingers! Feel the good times. Com'on, Marcia. Cum!"

Throwing an arm around his neck for support, Marcia squeezed his cock brutally. "Oh, yes, yes, yessss," she screamed as a thousand volts of electricity surged through her body.

"Aaaaaaaaaggg! Ughhhhhhhhh! Ohhhh . . . oh, God! Oh, God! Stop! . . . Stop! . . . Stop!" She pleaded. Gasping, unable to breath, her legs turned to jelly and she slid from Greg's grip to the floor, panting heavily. Greg grabbed his cock and in sure, swift strokes shot his pent-up cum all over her face and supine body. Then, he too, sank to the floor, exhausted.

No one moved. Time passed. No one cared. The Brady's were in a world all their own. There was no outside, just them but even as they lay on the floor, exhausted from lust, there was a need to touch, to be in contact with another so each Brady had a piece of their body in contact with one of their siblings. It didn't matter who, just as long as there was physical contact.

Sometime later, she didn't know when, Marcia saw Jan beginning to stoke Bobby's limp dick. "Oh, no you don't!" she said suddenly, "You're two up on me. Bobby and Peter are mine. Go play with Cindy for a while." She turned to Greg who was smiling at her, "Don't worry, darling, I'm saving my asshole for you."

"Oh, Christ," Cindy moaned, "I think somebody's trying to make up for lost time. Look out guys."

***

The Brady bunch sat around the pool relaxing. It was late afternoon, and the still warm sun caressed their sated bodies. In deference to the neighbors, the girls wore string bikinis that belonged to Jan and showed more than they hid.

The day had passed in a cavalcade of sexual delights, each more exciting, more thrilling, than the one before it. Marcia had caught up to Jan; first by double blowing Bobby and Peter, then fucking each one in succession while sucking the life force from the other's rock-hard cock.

Her hot searing pussy seem to have a life of its own; a desire that was almost unquenchable. Her cunt never stopped oozing pussyjuice. Then, with the aid of a bottle of baby oil, and a lot of family encouragement, she gave up her virgin asshole to Greg. With Cindy and Jan on either side of her, urging her; holding her until the initial pain passed, Marcia entered the realm of the Three Way Broad - one who fucked, sucked, and took it up the ass. Once Greg's cock was inside her ass, new sensations assaulted her brain; new pleasures, new desires; and once again she berated herself for her denial of her own needs.

Not to be outdone, Jan devised a three-way for herself. She sat on Bobby's hard cock - she loved that all the Brady men were hung - gave Peter her virgin asshole to fuck, and took Greg's still hard cock deep down her throat. Like the master conductor of a fine symphony, she coached, changed the tempo, fine-tuned the arrangement until, in one shattering climax the four lovers came in a simultaneous explosion that left them breathless, and Jan drenched with cum juice from head to toe. Her sisters helped her to lick it all up.

Much later, after all three Brady girls had fucked all three Brady boys, the girls indulged in a pussy-licking daisy chain. The voyeuristic pleasure of watching their sisters eat each other cunt, made the guys go from limp-dick to rigid steel in seconds. Minutes later the day's pleasures ended as they had begun with Marcia and Greg, Jan and Peter, Cindy and Bobby - all fucking.

Now they sat around the pool, quietly relaxing. The girls clustered on chaise loungers, talking softly, the guys at a table sipping cold beers.

"Would you believe," Greg said, "I almost didn't come. The head of surgery made me feel like a real shit, asking for the time. Can you believe it?"

"Well, I'm glad you did. I don't think Bobby and I could have lasted the day with those three," Peter said, jerking his thumb at the girls. "They're the ones I can't believe. Them . . . and Mom. I mean, did you see the size of that black dick? If that sonofabitch wasn't a foot long I'll kiss your ass in Macy's window at high noon."

"Yeah," Bobby said, "and Mom took every inch of it. What a pussy she must have!" He laughed. "Guess we know where the girls get their hots from.

"Hey, tell the truth, did you guys get horny when you watched Mom with that black dude?"

Smiling, the brothers slowly nodded their heads.

"Of course," Peter said, "that was before I got a look at the log that guy had for a cock. I felt like a midget with an inverted hard-on." They all laughed.

"Seriously, though, guys," Greg said, "we have to talk about this; us and them. I mean, we're talking some heavy shit. Incest!" He lowered his voice when he said the word. "We're one big fucking family, and I mean that literally."

Bobby and Peter laughed at Greg's unintentional joke.

"Yeah," he continued, "It would be funny as hell, if it wasn't so serious. What are we going to do about it?"

"I think I know where you're coming from, Greg," Peter said, "but I don't feel bad about what happened, not a bit. Maybe I feel that way because of what Mom and Dad are doing. I know all the legal and moral implications, but I don't give a shit. I've wanted Jan ever since I can remember. I'm glad it happened. I want it to happen again, and anytime from now on."

"That's what I mean! I want Marcia, too. All the time! The question is, what do we do about it?"

"Maybe we should ask the girls," Bobby said, "Here they come."

"I hope you were talking about us," Marcia said as she sat on Greg's lap. The bra of her borrowed bikini was too large and Greg could see all the way down to her nipples. They kissed gently, like lovers. There were no extra chairs so Jan and Cindy followed Marcia's example.

"We've been talking things over," Jan said, "and we want to make you guys a proposal."

"Hell, this sounds like a business meeting," Peter said.

"Hush up," Jan said, playfully pulling his hair. "Listen to what Marcia has to say."

"Okay, look. We've been talking about . . . things. We know how we feel about you, and we think the feeling is mutual." She waited for reaction. When she saw heads nod she continued. "Well, if that's the case, then everything we want is right here - in this house. So let's all come home, where we belong; where we want to be and with whom we want to be with."

"Wait a minute," Peter said, "We all have other lives. Hell, you're a married woman."

"He's an asshole," Marcia snapped. "I'm getting a divorce. I'm not in love with him. I knew that the moment Greg put his cock in me." She looked directly at her brother. "I'm in love with Greg!" she said softly. "And for the rest - chuck it! Greg can be a doctor anywhere, so why not here. The same goes for you, Pete. Jan can work for Dad's firm, and I can decorate houses here as well as back there. When Cindy and Bobby graduate, they can come back too.

"We think it can work. What do you say? Com'on, say yes. Please."

"Whoa, honey," Greg said, "Skip the hard sell. We were talking about the same thing. There's one small problem you may have overlooked - Mom and Dad! What the hell are they going to be doing while we're fucking our brains out? They certainly aren't going to be wearing blinders. Don't you think they'll tumble real fast - not to mention, we'll be cramping their style, too."

The girls smiled at each other. "I told you they were smart guys," Cindy said, beaming.

"That was part one of our proposal," Jan said, "Part two is that we make Mom and Dad want us to come home. We make them want to be part of our fun group."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Greg asked.

"Why not?" Cindy piped up. "Would you throw Mom out of bed? No, you wouldn't! You all had hard-ons when you saw her take that black dick. Well, we think the same about Daddy."

Greg looked at his brothers. He shrugged his shoulders and Peter answered the same. Bobby's expression said, 'Why not.' Smiling at his sisters, Greg said, "I suppose you three have some lecherous plan to make this come to pass?"

"Oh, Greg," Marcia hugged her brother/lover tight, "I knew I could count on you."

"Okay, guys," Jan said in a serious voice, "This is the plan."

***

John Cummings put the phone down and stared at it for a moment, somewhat lost in thought. "That was Greg," he said to his wife, Mary. "They still want to have the anniversary party, even though Mike and Carol won't be there."

Mary Brady-Cummings didn't really hear husband. Her whole concentration was focused on the long, incredibly thick, black cock that was wedged deep in her hot, juicy pussy. She was straddling a large, muscular black man; feet firm on the floor, and she moved up and down in a deliberately slow motion; a sexual rhythm all her own. Her face was flushed, and a thin film of perspiration covered her tingling body. She was very close to cumming. A lovely black woman knelt on the couch beside her sucking her nipple and kneading her tit.

"Oh, yesss. Com'on, Leroy, put it all in . . . don't hold back. I want it!" Mary hissed as her hips began to move faster, twisting and gyrating up and down the huge, slimy shaft. Pussyjuice leaked from her cunt. The black man grunted, gripped her by the waist and pulled her down - hard, shoving his entire twelve inches of thick, black fuckmeat up her searing cunt.