The Amphiboid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words flowed through my mind as she used her tongue, the way a toad would to catch a fly, to torture my grateful sex. Oh yes mistress, *schtick* punish your Fucktoy, make me yours *schtick* I've misbehaved. *schtick* I deserve *schtick* this. *schtick* Make me *schtick* beg. *schtick* I belong *schtick* to you. *schtick*

At that point, her tongue whipped out faster and faster, a strike suddenly hit my left nipple then my right. Each now stiffened making them better targets for her.

My legs shuddered, but could not close to protect my burning sex. As I felt the approach of another orgasm, she knew it in my voice, saw it in my body. She makes her move.

"Take it, *schtick* take it. *schtick* I want to *schtick* hear you *schtick* plead, *schtick* to offer yourself." *schtick*

I misbehaved a moment longer, even her anger inspires its own special lust within me. It was worth it.

*schtick* "YOU WILL *schtick* FUCKING *schtick* BEG ME! *schtick* OBEY! *schtick* BEG SLUT!" *schtick* *schtick* *schtick*

She already knew well how sternly barked orders get to me. Finally, I truly had her permission to submit.

"I... I'm sorry; *schtick* I want your *schtick* cock inside me, *schtick* I've wanted it *schtick* since the moment I first *schtick* saw it. I wanted so much *schtick* to suckle your breasts *schtick* but I was bad; *schtick* I longed for my mistress's anger as much *schtick* as her love. Please, mistress, my beautiful mistress, *schtick* take me, fuck me *schtick* I was always your Fucktoy." *schtick*

With that, getting closer to orgasm, she stopped. I breathed deeply in gasps, the stinging all over my body felt divine beyond words. I have felt strong religious feelings since I was a child and I didn't think it wrong or offensive to compare my experience of sex with my experience of the gods. Each are so personal and unique that words are always so hopelessly doomed to describe them to those who've lacked the same experiences.

My ability to derive pleasure from sharp pain directly was a bonus on top of my masochistic tendencies. Even when very sore, I could gain extra pleasure from certain activities. With cooling salve or oil or even softer strokes, I could bring myself to come, the soreness and sensitivity manipulated with the soothing, gentle attention. I looked at the cool, soft, slippery skin that would grind against my swollen clit and felt the rush of anticipation.

IV.

My mistress gave a croaking chuckle, her cock held firmly in her hand, as she approached. A wave of her other hand and I was gently moved into a horizontal position, my legs parted, bent at the knee, rested on some hidden force. My arms were freed though I didn't notice at first due to the gentleness of my restraints.

Most importantly of all, I was lowered so my inviting sex now lay parallel to her cock. I watched as it approached, finding it strangely sexy that her cock was twitching more and more as she got closer. My mind raced with speculation as to how those nodules would feel inside me. Anticipation isn't everything, despite what they say, but it's a fine aperitif.

She stopped just short of entering, her cock as cool and slick as the rest of her.

"Fucktoy has pleased her mistress, what can she do for her in return?"

"Mistress, your Fucktoy wants to feel you inside her, she wants you to come and she wants to come for you with your permission."

"I will grant her this, but my Fucktoy must still beg my permission at the time. Is she ready?"

I eagerly nodded and she lifted the tip of her penis to enter then placed both hands firmly on my thighs and slowly thrusted forward.

Some say penetrative sex only hurts the first the time. That's not been true for me, but it's never a problem unless I'm not ready. I even thought it a little kinky when it was mild, but just can't come if it's too strong. It's less the pain, more the fear of damage and, I guess, I could feel the dryness. I never understood why some men were supposedly so keen to skip foreplay anyway, but assumed that was an urban myth. Surely it felt unarousing for them too?

Here, though, it slid in easily. The mild pain from her impressive girth even felt satisfying. I'm very keen on muscle control down there and exercise regularly, I could take it.

I've climaxed from penetrative sex if the situation was right before and it does feel different, at least to me, but as her cock fully entered me, I felt her skin pressed up against my clit and knew that would be no problem. It felt so cool, soothing against the fading sting. Still, the sensation of the nodules was amazing.

After a few, slow thrusts, she sped up and leaned forward, allowing constant shifting pressure on my clit. I visualised her cock inside me, I visualised my pussy as like a milking machine, muscles squeezing and massaging her cock, those nodules. I guessed it was working given her response. I thought the mutual climax would come quickly, but her own immense control allowed us to enjoy a more satisfying build up. She was so good.

As she leaned forward, she brought her tongue to my mouth but this time I opened up willing and once inside, I began to gently suck. As with my moaning, her croaking grew louder and more flustered. I'm almost loathed to let her tongue withdraw but we both know it's time.

"Please, your Fucktoy is ready, mistress. She begs you your permission, may she come for her you, her sweet mistress?"

"Yes, she may come as an offering to her mistress," she says between now frenzied croaks.

We let it build and then, literally moments before I would have climaxed, she adjusted the forcefield and I am freed. I felt one webbed hand caress my ass, lifting me up another between my shoulders pulling me forward, our bodies now pressed firmly together. I wrapped my arms and legs around her, squeezing myself tightly to her. Her one hand raced down back so each hand covers a cheek of my ass. She lifted me up and down on her cock, which I supplemented with the modest thrusting of my hips. I felt the gentle hum of a new forcefield behind me, protecting me in case I fell.

The language doesn't portray the spontaneity of all that: the new sensation of her skin against my stinging ass and nipples, her breasts, her whole body, against mine. It's like receiving a massive boost of speed a split second from the finish line.

We both came so hard, I felt her come flick against the wall of my pussy. I emit loud moans and sighs, she in turn emits a continual warbling croak. I was so amazed by her ability to keep the motion going, prolonging our orgasms.

"Oh, mistress," I whispered in trembling speech.

"My sweet Talie," she warbled gently back.

The sudden tenderness of that, her using my real name, struck a chord within me. It's impossible to describe in words how these little things like that or coming simultaneously adds to the experience, not just the orgasms but the whole thing. At first, we were fucking but now we were making love.

Her thrusting continued and she builds me up again. I arch back and her tongue extends down, the sucker ever so gently stroking my clit, its now gentle attention manipulating the soreness it had caused to bring me to another orgasm.

I so wanted her to come with me again, but I could tell she was still enjoying herself immensely. My moans fade, she lays me down and I enjoy the feeling of her breasts pressed against my own. For a while, we stayed like this, she caresses my tongue with hers inside my mouth as I gently suck. Our bodies intertwined, her cock rests between the lips of my pussy, nodules pressed against my clit making my frequent post-orgasmic spasms all the better. To her surprise, I begin to grind.

My hands slide from behind her and down along her cock, stroking it before reaching into my sex with two fingers. Something primal within finds appealing the idea of my scent over her cock, as if marking my territory. I began covering her sex, grinding against her glans as I did. I could hear her croaking build and I felt her trembling, her legs kicking out.

I come first and I don't think she'd have minded if I couldn't continue, but I was determined.

I continued grinding as best I can with the heightened sensitivity down there but my trembling hands showed my determination. I heard her warbling climax and I forced myself to grind fully again. Pressed firmly against my sex, I felt her twitching cock come and felt the cool liquid spray onto my stomach. It surprised me how much there still was, but her anatomy was still a wonderful mystery to me.

We were both panting hard. I smile as she gazes down at me. Slipping my hands from her cock, I rubbed her sexual fluids into my stomach and breasts, marking her willing slave with her scent, my eyes intently fixed on hers throughout. She sighed at my performance and I felt her twitching sex release a few more drops onto me.

I giggled playfully and we embraced again.

V.

When we sat up, I gazed at her, her features identical to a toad's save only her breasts and her sex organ and I found her so beautiful in that moment. Maybe it was my post-orgasmic hormones talking, but she is a gentle creature, she chose a lover she knew would consent and she did so many wonderful things to me. There were also my eight orgasms against her two, the second of which she didn't even seek. In the past others had taken more for less, not that I minded. I looked at what most would say is a hideous form and instead I saw every way in which every millimetre contributed to my sexual ecstasy in ways others can't. What is beauty if it cannot be the combination of the above? Had conditions been right, I think I could have even fallen in love with her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"You're so beautiful."

She asked what I meant and I explain every detail. She warbles a gentle cooing.

"Humans do seem a little limited in their appreciation of variety but I've found a fair number open to new experiences. Also, my mindsweep is a great device. When I happened to scan the area, it only told me that you would agree and would enjoy it. When you were aboard, it only scans what you're willing to share about your sexuality, which in your case is pretty much everything."

It was true that when the conversation turned to sex, I could be an open book if I felt comfortable. I was careful to keep the darker and weirder stuff out unless I was really comfortable though.

"What about Miss Davis?" I asked. "Your mindsweeper read her thoughts."

"Oh yes, well. The mindsweeper is very good. It knew that she was willing to disclose this given it will lead to you submitting to her sexually. I've hooked you two up, you could say."

I gave a short laugh, "this just gets better, thank you so much."

"And thank you, I've enjoyed myself too you know. That part where you squeezed inside me and my second orgasm. My nodules are very sensitive, I guess it feels like each one has its own little orgasm so both were appreciated. I turn my mindsweeper off during sex, so both were a surprise too."

I thought about what it would be like to have her sex. I'd fantasised about having a cock temporarily, it happened in dreams before. I visualised having her cock, chained to my bed with spreader bars and constantly being pleasured by others. Coming over and over, every nodule on fire until my mind was at the border of insanity.

"I switch my mindsweeper back on for pillow talk though. That was a delicious thought. I have a varied collection of sex toys from around the galaxy, I think I could accommodate that one day, if you're a good girl."

I smiled, "a near impossible task for me. So did I pass the examination?"

"Oh! No, you'll need to retake it when I'm next in the system." She laughed again, "no, you passed superbly. You'll make a nice addition to our organisation. There are a lot of our members who'd want your services."

I giggled, "so what now?"

"Well, I'm through here a lot so I was thinking: I'll be back in two weeks and I'll formalise your membership. Come out in the woods again two weeks from now, maybe you can rustle up a friend? I'll introduce you to two of my other lovers. One's another human like you, the other, well, you'll see."

"It'll be a long fourteen days."

"What a delicious thing to say. I'm sure you'll manage though. You have another project to undertake in the meantime after all." She raised her hand, "farewell, for now."

Another bright light and I found myself clean, dressed and lying the woods not too far from the path, but hidden from view. Nestled between my breasts was a single flower, a peace lily. I brought it to my nose and inhaled. I recognized her scent upon it. I smiled and pulled my dress up, running the flower gently against my sex.

I stood up, brushed myself off and reached into my handbag for a pin. Pinning the flower to my dress, I took a deep breath before heading home, already planning my next sexual encounter.

It felt so good to be alive.

END.

12