The Amulet of Secret Desires

Story Info
Imogen is about to feel the full power of the amulet.
8.6k words
4.55
105.6k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Imogen was a prude, a snob, and a snitch.

Now I have no problem with her being a prude, I mean she has this archaic belief that sex should be done only in marriage and then only for procreation. Nothing wrong with that, not that I agree with it but each to their own as my dear old Granny used to say.

What gets up my nose is Imogen’s holier than thou attitude not to mention I have always disliked her intensely.

A dislike that went far back to our shared childhood when she was forever tattling on me to our parents and getting me into trouble, hence the snitch bit, the snob bit she got from her mother, who always thought her sister, my mother by the way, married beneath her and she passed this prejudice on to her daughter.

You see my father was a man with a somewhat diverse racial background, his mother was from India, his father was half Welsh and half Dutch, and his first wife had been from Vietnam where he had lived for some years before ending up in America.

Now I’m an easy going person, a bit like my Dad really, go with the flow he says and I do. I like my job in the library, I’m not ambitious, a bit of dreamer really, and left to my own devices I would have been quite happy with my lot.

But I was always being compared to Imogen by Aunt and to a certain extent my mother too. Hadn’t Imogen done well, an executive in an advertising firm, rising through the ranks on her intellect alone, never using her sex and femininity to get where she was going to, and what was just as wonderful, she was so moral and upstanding.

I mean how many young women in the 21st century abstained from frolics between the sheets before marriage?

And how many women in the hard nosed business world don’t fuck a few men to get what they want? Well Imogen didn’t and doesn't, she was Miss Perfection and I mean it in both a literal and lateral sense!

I decided quite out of the blue one day after a rather short and sharp conversation with my mother over my lack of ambition that dear Imogen needed to loosen up and loosen up good and proper.

She wasn’t going to loosen up willingly, but with a little help from the Amulet well we could move mountains, or in Imogen’s case move her tits and ass to the rhythm of damn good fuck fest in which she was going to be the starter, the main course and definitely the dessert.

My name is Mitzy by the way, and I am antitheses to my prude of a cousin Imogen. She is tall and leggy, I am short and a little on the plump side, she has long red gold hair, I have the family dark brown curls that are so wild they need taming with a hedge strimmer every two months.

We both are lucky enough to have great chests; our tits are bouncy, large and very perky and they just about fit into a 48DD bra. I tan easily whereas Imogen is milky skinned, her eyes are pale blue to my grey pupils and she has fine smooth features where as I am freckled all over with a snub nose and a slightly lopsided mouth.

Imogen is into body beautiful; she is fit and goes to the gym nearly every day. I’m only fit because I walk my elderly neighbour’s three active spaniels every day.

You certainly won’t get me in a gym unless I'm picking someone up from outside one!

In a nutshell Imogen is totally wasting herself in more ways that I can count. She is stunning looking and yet she is a total and utter prude not to mention as boring as hell to talk to.

Can you believe it? A fine looking piece of ass like my cousin, and that is all she is, a fine piece off ass that was until recently untouched by man or woman.

So, after so many years of having to put up with Imogen’s nasty, annoying, and sneaky little ways, despite her physical beauty, the worm finally went and turned. And when it turned, it turned big time!

As I mentioned earlier my paternal Grandmother originally came from India and it was she who showed me how to use and control the Amulet.

It was a family heirloom, handed down the female line and it has some very strange properties, one of them is that it can be used to induce a form of mind control, not hypnosis as we know it in the Western world, something a lot more subtle and complex, something deeper and far, far longer lasting...

Granny called it the Amulet of Hidden Desires and let me tell you she wasn’t kidding when she said it sucked out of you and bought to the surface every hidden primordial desire that we had in our bodies not to mention the fact the holder of the Amulet could potentially control that person for the rest of their natural lives.

Tantric sex was born from this Amulet so Granny told me but I wouldn’t know, all I know is that I have use of it and let me tell you it gives me a real buzz knowing it belongs to me and me alone until I pass it onto the next generation of women in my lineage.

I’ve used it occasionally when I want to enhance and spice up my sex life. I used it on my ex-boyfriend who was somewhat averse to performing oral sex though he loved me to give him head. He was a two timing bastard, I caught him in bed with a friend of mine and I dumped him but every now and again I call him up and he comes around to perform some pussy acrobats with his tongue and mouth.

I have to admit the Amulet worked wonders on him, he gives the best clit stimulation I have ever had, and he loves doing it now, like I said the Amulet’s effects don’t wear off, in fact I've noticed that they increase over time.

Granny had told me to use the Amulet carefully and discreetly as it was very powerful, and I listened to her but I was so mad at Imogen, especially after my mother moaned about my lack of ambition and my “going nowhere” job, I decided to get my own back on Imogen the Prude.

I invited her over to dinner, telling her I wanted to talk to her about changing careers and I wanted her expert advice.

Imogen is not only a prude, a snob and a snitch, she is also very vain and she suspected nothing when I called her up.

I called up my two best friends Mike and Jake who I had gone to college with and still kept in touch with and asked them if they were up for a bit of fun and fucking with Imogen? Now they knew all about Imogen, and they also knew about the Amulet, I had used it to help them get laid when we were at college in return for help with keeping by GPA just above average.

I’m not brilliantly clever and I needed a little boost to help me along during my college days.

They were both more than willing to help me out and together we put my plan into motion.

Imogen had no idea what I was up too, she knew nothing about the Amulet, and she barely glanced at it as it hung around my neck on a heavy platinum chain, round, fat and gold with a strangely throbbing green jewel in the centre of it.

I made sure I sat opposite my cousin at the dinner table, I had placed a light behind her, it was on a dimmer switch and it reflected over my cousin’s slender body and onto me and the Amulet.

Imogen was of course her usual brisk obnoxious self as she plonked herself down on her chair and poured herself a liberal glass of good quality red wine I had got in for that evening.

“It’s about time you left that dead end job Mitzy,” she said in her imperious arrogant voice, “You’ll not get anywhere by just being a common Librarian!”

I smiled at her and said, “You’re right Imogen, that’s why I asked you over, I thought you could give me some tips.”

Imogen preened herself, she looked good I had to admit, she wore a tasteful over the knee white linen lined skirt, pale blue silk sleeveless blouse and a matching white linen long sleeved jacket with a high collar.

She was wearing a thin string of pearls around her slender throat and her make-up was light and tastefully done.

On her feet she had a pair of pale blue court shoes and her Pretty Polly tights had fine lace tops, I got a glimpse of them as she sat down, just because she was a prude didn’t mean couldn’t dress nicely.

I sat down in my chair, sitting upright, I was level with my cousin, I had put a booster cushion on my chair as I am shorter than her and I turned my body slightly, the light from the lamp behind Imogen caught the green centre jewel in the Amulet and flashed across Imogen’s face.

She had opened her mouth to speak again but her eyes instantly locked onto the jewel that was glimmering in the gold Amulet hanging from my neck, she stared it, slightly startled for about a second, unable to take her eyes off it.

I gripped the rounded edge of the Amulet and turned it slightly; let the light begin to rotate, a green yellow light, almost like a stream of liquid emerald that seemed to pour out of the eye.

The stream caressed her face in steady strokes, and I saw her pupils dilate and get bigger as the light pushed its way into her brain, taking over her senses one by one until finally her ability think for herself was trapped inside the Amulet and therefore under my control.

The Amulet was growing hotter in my hand, pulsating almost, the jewelled eye began to cloud over and the stream of emerald light slowly began to diminish.

It took three minutes to do its intended task; some people take longer to fall under its spell, so it really depends on how strong the person’s mind is.

Imogen has quite a strong will, my ex-boyfriend was under the Amulet’s control in 30 seconds, and performing oral sex on me 30 seconds after that!

“Are you alright Imogen?” I asked softly when the Amulet had cooled down in my hand. She didn’t answer; her eyes were locked onto firmly onto jewelled green eye hanging from my neck.

I touched the green jewel, rubbing my fingers over its hard centre so that the light was fragmented; she didn’t even blink, so that meant totally under its spell. Granny had told me it was so potently powerful, not even a master hypnotist could resist its allure.

“It calls to you,” I said in a low, slow voice, “Doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” her words were a whisper, her lips forming the word carefully, “Yes.”

I smiled and got up from my seat and walked over to where she was sitting.

Her eyes followed the Amulet and I stood in front of her.

“On your knees,” I said. I didn’t raise my voice; I just spoke in my normal voice.

She obeyed without a word of protest. She slid off her chair and got on her knees in front of me, her gaze still locked onto the Amulet’s green eye.

“Take your jacket, skirt and blouse off,” I said and once again she obeyed. Her skirt was a wrap around one so it was easy for her do whilst she was still kneeling. I was right about the Pretty Polly stockings. She was wearing an expensive low cut white lace bra that showed the tips of her perfect pink nipples and a pair of lacy cut panties that showed her perfect rounded ass off.

“You’re my slave now,” I said as I fingered the Amulet letting the green eye pulsate hard, feelings its ancient power pouring into me and then outward toward the one I wanted to control and manipulate, “You belong to me and the Amulet, I’m your Mistress, I own you, you’re not an individual anymore, you’re my property, who do you belong to Imogen?”

”You and the Amulet, “she responded immediately to my words, “I am your slave now.”

I patted her on the head, “Good, are you a virgin Imogen?”

”Yes,” she replied immediately and without embarrassment, the Amulet had rid of her any feelings of shame, “I am.”

Although I had a very good idea that my cousin was still a virgin I was still surprised, I mean she was 29 for God’s sake but then as I had said before she was a prude, even with a body like hers.

I called Mike and Jake down from the spare room where they were waiting.

Mike whistled when he saw Imogen kneeling on the floor in my lounge. They stood next to me, admiring my silent and immobile cousin, totally controlled by the Amulet and its controller.

“It still works,” he said with a laugh and I smiled.

”She’s one hot looking bitch,” Jake commented, “She’s got great tits; I can’t wait to get my hands on them.”

“Take your bra off,” I ordered my cousin and seconds later it was placed on top of her neatly folded clothes.

“Feel her up guys,” I said and turned to my kneeling cousin, “Imogen, Mike and Jake are going to feel up your tits, you’re going to let them, in fact you’re going to enjoy it, really enjoy it, just thinking about them touching you is making your panties wet, am I right?”

Imogen squirmed, her breathing seemed to increase and she moaned softly.

“Look, her titties are getting all hard,” Jake marvelled as he watched the young woman kneeling on the floor, “And we’ve not even touched her yet!”

“Well help them along,” I said with a grin and my friends needed no second bidding, they joined Imogen on the floor and two lots of hands began to stroke and fondle my cousin’s large pendulous breasts.

Imogen surprised me by raising her arms above her head so the boys could access her more easily and I marvelled over the power of the Amulet and how it stripped away surface inhibitions even from the most strong minded person.

“Oh yes,” Jake groaned and he lowered his head and began to lick Imogen’s mottled tit, his tongue rolling over and over the sensitive flesh. She gasped, moaned and arched her slender back and Mike joined him at the other breast, and I watched in enjoyment as my virginal prude of a cousin’s tits were fondled, licked and stroked for the very first time.

Her blue eyes were wide open but glassy, not from the power of the Amulet now but from the pleasure she was obviously feeling.

I felt an ache in my groin but I ignored it.

“Imogen,” I said and her eyes met mine, her chest heaving, her hands now stroking the dark and blonde heads of the men playing with her breasts, “You’re going to let Mike and Jake do whatever they want to you, and you’re going to do everything they say, nothing they ask you to do is impossible, in fact you are capable of doing everything they ask, your body is going to be a temple to fucking tonight, do you understand?”

“Yes,” she gasped, “Yes Mistress!”

“And boys,” I said to my friends who were unaware that they were also slightly under the effect of the Amulet as well, (always keep some things secret my dear old Granny used to say to me!) “Imogen is your whore for tonight, treat her like the whore she is, do you understand?”

They understood alright. Jake immediately pushed his hand into Imogen’s panties, she parted her thighs, she was wet down there and he began to push his fingers into her moist hot slit. She was tight in the cunt area, and she groaned.

“Help me here Mike,” Jake grunted to his companion who was still feeling and sucking Imogen’s swollen nipple, “Get your fingers into the little whore’s cunt as well, she needs a lot of stretching down there!”

“Get her on her back,” Mike said and they pushed Imogen onto the floor. She didn’t resist, in fact she parted her legs without being asked to and I watched as my two friends hands slid down the lace front of Imogen’s panties their fingers pushed deep into her cunt and they began to vigorously hand fuck her.

Imogen let out a short gurgle which was drowned out by Mike kissing her mouth, forcing his tongue between her parted lips and gobbling at her gasping mouth.

Her bottom bucked on the carpet and she kissed him back her body jerking to the rough but very pleasurable treatment it was receiving.

I was totally turned on by what I was watching, it was better than I had expected and Imogen was so under the influence of the Amulet she was giving it her all.

Now you have to understand something about the Amulet, it’s capable of turning a simpering virgin into a first class whore.

It taps into your genetic memory. In all of us buried deep in our DNA is the knowledge of our conception, of the sexual act itself, along with all the others things we do when we are fucking! What the Amulet does as far as I can work out is access this “memory” and a virgin suddenly can do things she/he would learn through physical experience over time.

Jake looked up from Imogen’s heaving tit and said cheekily to me.

“Come on Mitzy, join in the fun, let her taste pussy for the first time!”

My crotch contracted violently and my panties became damp. The thought of my cousin eating my pussy was something I had never thought off but oh God it was a wonderful idea!

“Not yet,” I said trying to keep my voice even, “Later, I just want to watch the fun right now!”

“She’s gonna cum soon,” Mike gasped as he rammed his fingers in and out of Imogen’s bucking cunt, “She’s so fucking wet down there, it’s like a lake!”

I quickly came to their aid as I didn’t want Imogen to come too quickly.

”You’ll only come when you’re told to come!” I barked at my groaning gasping and now seriously debauched cousin, “You’ll stay at the edge of total pleasure until then!”

“Yes Mistress…..oh yeeeeeeeees!” she cried out, “Oh yeeeeeeeees!”

”I want the bitch to suck my cock!” Jake gasped to his friend “Do you want to fuck her cunt whilst I do her in the mouth Mike?”

Mike was more than happy to oblige his friend.

They dragged my cousin’s hapless, shaking, pre-orgasmic body off the floor.

“On your knees you slut,” Mike barked out his order and she obeyed him instantly, her eyes full of primordial lust and unspoken desire.

Mike and Jake quickly removed their trousers and boxer shorts, they both had a raging hard on, I wasn’t surprised and Jake gripped my cousin’s elfin chin and guided her face toward his swollen pulsating cock.

“Open your mouth baby,” Jake grunted rubbing the thick helmet of his cock over her pursed oval lips, “Lick it first, oh yeeees, wrap your tongue around it, ohhhhhhh, that feels sooooooo fucking good…go on take it in all the way, no gagging now, you can take it, that’s it, oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, now suck it you cock sucking little tramp, that’s it, suck it real gooooooooooooood!”

Mike was lined up behind Imogen’s rounded and trembling buttocks.

“I gotta eat some of this pussy before I fuck it,” he moaned, “She’s so wet and hot, hot fucking daaaaaaaaamn!”

I gulped as I watched Mike lower his head downward to those rounded firm buttocks and he began to lap at Imogen’s dripping juice filled cunt.

He probed inside her with his fingers to reveal the swollen red wetness of her engorged cunt which he began to slurp at and lick with hard strong strokes of his eager tongue.

Imogen jerked in surprise and pleasure, grabbing at Jake’s hips she thrust backwards into Mike’s eager face whilst sucking and licking on Jake’s cock.

“Let me hear you make some noise!” Jake gasped grabbing some of my cousin’s long hair and thrusting into her face, “Come on you cocking sucking little slut, let me hear you enjoying yourself!”

Programmed to obey by the Amulet and her hidden desires, Imogen instantly began to slurp at his cock, and Jake let out a whoop of pleasure and thrust harder and harder into her stretched and very accommodating mouth.

My panties were so wet I knew I was going to cum myself and I had to sit down on chair I felt so shaky. I took a deep breath.

Mike’s head was practically up Imogen’s ass, his tongue was rolling back and forth in her cunt and she was juicing up like an electric juicer on overdrive.

Finally he was ready to fuck her. I watched mesmerised as he started to guide his huge throbbing wet cock into her slick, hot swollen cunt.

Imogen groaned whilst sucking Jake’s cock, I saw that Mike had to push hard to get inside her, she pushed back onto his pushing forward, I think I heard her whimper in pain, she was still a virgin after all but she was still slurping at Jake’s cock so I can’t be sure.

Mike hesitated when he felt the blockage and I barked out sharply to him.

“Don’t be gentle; she doesn’t want you to be gentle!”

Gripping her buttocks, Mike thrust hard with his hips. Suddenly he was deep inside her; I saw his whole rippling cock slide in and up. She jerked hard suddenly,