The Analyst and Mrs. White

Story Info
Analyst finds Mrs. White likes being hypnotised.
14k words
4.69
268.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers

Part 1. The Analyst's story.

I sat slightly behind Mrs. White as she sat talking in my consulting room. The light from the windows was catching the small blonde hairs that didn't quite make it into her tied hair. She was by far the most attractive of my patients, in her late twenties, obviously well kept and always smartly dressed in conservative clothes which never the less allowed her beautiful body to be elegantly displayed even though covered. She had been coming to me each week for months now. All her problems had apparently disappeared and yet she still turned up week in week out. The money was useful though it defeated me as to her reasons. I watched the movement of her neck, the slight throbbing of a pulse below the skin, the lace bra that only just showed as the light caused some transparency in her blouse.

Eventually my curiosity overcame me.

"Mrs. White, why do you come here still each week?" I had interrupted her and she looked around at me before settling back.

"To ensure that I am a fully balanced person." Even her voice had that sexy elegant quality to it. She was rather cool and patronising at times but still a very sexy woman.

"I think there must be more to it than that."

"If there is I am unaware of it."

"Maybe we should explore that question."

"Perhaps. If you think it would help."

"Your response suggests that simply talking about it wont be useful."

"Oh, I didn't mean to suggest that."

"Can you remember when you first came here I used hypnosis to open up the problems initially and then we discussed them?" I stood and walked in front of her, leaning back on my desk. Looking at her face I saw a slight flush and her eyes shone far more than normal.

"Yes. Yes I remember. Do you want to try that now?"

"I think so. Though you must be in complete agreement."

"Yes. Yes." A little too quickly. She continued, "I am happy for you to do that."

I placed her under quickly. It was far easier this time as most of the suggestions were in place from before. I looked at her sitting still yet lithe before me. A woman like her would make any man happy I thought to myself before restraining my thoughts and bringing them back to the job in hand.

"Mrs. White, is there a reason for you wishing to continue these sessions that I do not know about?"

"Yes."

"Will you tell me?"

"It's the hypnosis." I looked at her for a moment totally puzzled.

"Please expand on that as much as you can."

"It arouses me." My face dropped in astonishment. If she had been aware of me I am sure she would have laughed. "It's the idea that you could control me when I am hypnotised, make me do things, wicked things."

"Sexual things?"

"Oh yes. I fantasise how you could make me do all kind of things, humiliate me, have sex with me, dominate me."

"Do you ever act out these submissive fantasies of yours with your husband for example?"

"Oh no. At first he was very dominant, and that was OK but he never really pushed it as far as I would have wanted sexually. Now he seems to get all the dominance and such like he needs from his job. I rarely see much of him and when I do he just wants to be passive now. Unfortunately sexually I am more dominant than him."

"And you would prefer it the other way around?"

"Oh yes."

"And you've not done anything with anyone else?"

"Oh no. It just wouldn't be socially acceptable would it?"

"So you keep it all under wraps so as not to cause any problems?"

"Yes of course. Doesn't everyone?" "

"How long have you felt as though you wanted to be submissive?"

"Oh for a long time. At school everyone saw me as a 'good' girl, non sexual, beyond those sordid kind of things."

"But you wished otherwise."

"Yes. Boys scared me a bit ad my only defence was to be aloof. I couldn't get out of that trap. I was never allowed to drop that 'face' and be even a partial slut like the other girls."

"But you fantasise about being made to do things under hypnosis?"

"It hadn't occurred to me prior to you putting me under. After it I thought about all the things you could do. I've been hoping that you'd do it again."

"You know that I haven't done anything of the kind?"

"Yes I do, but I don't when I'm not under hypnosis. When I am normal I still think it might happen, might already have happened."

"And is that what you would actually want to happen?"

"Oh yes. It would be marvellous. I wouldn't have any control over it. You could do as you wished and make me be a total slut for you."

I looked at her in shocked silence. I could never have imagined Mrs. White even saying the word 'slut' before let alone acting like one. From outside came the faint sound of traffic, other than that there was total silence within the room. Mrs. White sat as she normally would, one stocking covered leg over the other, her hands in her lap, looking serene. I had an erection I realised suddenly. It was beginning to hurt in its intensity. I moved around the desk and sat behind it covering my arousal. I sat and thought a long while. Eventually after telling her to forget all she had heard or said and to feel pleasantly relaxed, I woke her.

I had considered the situation considerably during the following week. First I veered one way then the other. It wasn't until Mrs. White's next visit that I had fully made up my mind. By chance Jill, my secretary, and receptionist had taken the day off ill so the session took place with only me and Mrs. White, no one would interrupt. Fate was playing her hand. She looked as prettily pristine as ever, her make-up and her dress sense as immaculate as usual. She sat down and immediately I told her that I wished to hypnotise her again. The flush and the sparkle of eyes again showing as I waited for her consent.

I began by checking her latent submissive desires. They were still there, still strong, still hidden away from the world though not from her own knowledge. It was easy to strengthen them, it was something she really wanted, there was no difficulty in this. Strengthening her desire to be subservient to me was also surprisingly easy, it didn't appear to matter who it was, even the gender seemed irrelevant. I simply gave her the focus. That focus was me. We sat there for about 30 minutes as I gradually had her build a structure of a relationship where she could be the submissive to my dominant. For the most part I was using her own suggestions though leading these and building what I wished for from each new brick she provided. Eventually I was satisfied sufficiently for me to pause and assess my work and her beauty as she sat before me still under. My cock was rigid.

"Mrs. White I would like you to undress for me." Physically now, as well as professionally, I was taking a big step. I wanted to check out what she was going to offer me.

"Yes." Whispered huskily.

She began, with a dancers grace, to remove her clothing. Undoing buttons and slipping off her blouse, reaching behind her to unclip her bra thrusting her lace covered breasts forward. I watched fascinated by the firmness of her breasts as she stood and unbuttoned her skirt, her breasts moving delightfully before my eyes. She slid the silk skirt down her legs and stood out of it. The hardness of her pink nipples obvious. Her fingers hooked over the waist of her panties and gradually eased them off her long legs. She wore no stockings and simply stood in her shoes and jewellery. It was certainly a sight for sore eyes as the sunlight reflected off the desk and lit her pale skin. Her pubic hair was sparse and there was evidence of moisture around the base of her blonde silken triangle. She was a dream. Her face now glowed and her tongue damped her lips often. She turned this way and that for me so I could observe all her beauty, even bending at the hips so I could view the bulging of her lips from behind. Finally I had her stand with her arms folded behind her back and her legs slightly apart. Her body was exquisite.

"Now Mrs. White, tell me the rules that you have set just yourself."

"Foremost I must be obedient to you in all matters sexual or that could be considered associated with sexuality. Secondly I am to aim to give you pleasure. I am not to do anything which would harm or upset you in any way. Thirdly that any of my sexual activity or fulfilment will be at your command or with your agreement."

"And are you sure that is what you yourself really want deep down?"

"Yes."

"You will know these fully by the time I allow you your next orgasm Mrs. White. Your mind will gradually take in and accept fully these self imposed rules. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"When did you last have sex with your husband?"

"Two weeks ago."

"Is that normal?"

"Yes. I often go through a period without having had sex with him."

"Your arousal will increase as the week goes on and you will feel the need to ask my permission if you wish to do anything about it. You will feel that you need to seek my permission before you can release those feelings of arousal and need."

"Mrs. White you know how a cat behaves around humans?"

"Yes."

"You are to get onto your hands and knees." She did so. "Now Mrs. White you area cat. You will rub yourself against my legs as you move around me." She arched her back and crawled over to me. I could feel her warm flesh as she leant against my legs, rubbing the length of her body against me as she slowly moved around. A purr came from her throat continually. As she moved I could see her hips thrusting high as though her tail was straight up. The sight her of her pink rosebud was quite clear as was the fleshiness of her lips between her thighs, her breasts moved invitingly.

It was all too much, my cock hurt. I had her stand and return to normal human behaviour. I got up and sat against the front of the desk, unzipping myself and taking out my aching member. It would have been so nice and so easy to have her suck my cock. I could imagine it inside her hot wet mouth, but it wasn't what I wanted just yet. I wanted her to be fully aware, I wanted her to know exactly what she was doing and I wanted her to be desperate. I rubbed my length in front of her a while as I added a few other requirements into her mind before putting myself away again, with some difficulty. This included a phrase, "Chocolate Cucumber", that would put her into a trance for me whenever she heard it.

I had her dress and watched again as her body moved and slowly hid itself from me. I took her panties, retaining them, and telling her that she would not notice until on her way home. I held the expensive, damp piece of material hidden in my hand as I brought her around.

"Well I am sorry but your appointment has come to an end Mrs. White. I will give you another appointment at ten on Saturday morning if that is alright with you."

"Oh. I wasn't aware you held a surgery on Saturdays."

"I don't usually but I will make an exception and open up just for you. Is Saturday morning a problem?"

"No. No, that will be quite convenient actually."

I noticed her eyes drawn to what probably was an obvious bulge in my trousers as she rose to go and stood making small talk at the door.

On Thursday at noon my telephone on the outside line rang as I expected.

"Hello Mrs. White. Nice to hear from you. Is there a problem regarding your appointment?"

"No. No its not that." She sounded flustered, very flustered.

"Well, what can I help you with then?"

"This is really silly. I don't know why I'm doing this really. It's really embarrassing."

"Does that matter?"

"No. Yes. No. I need to ask you something that's all."

"Fine. Go ahead."

"It's just that... Oh God. I'm sorry. I'm really aroused. It sounds really silly. I'm sorry to disturb you. I wanted to tell you. I... I wanted to ask... I wanted to ask... if I could do something about it."

"Yes Mrs. White, what do you mean? What do you normally do when your in that state, can't your husband help?"

"No he cant. He's not here. He couldn't anyway... I need... you to help..."

"Me? Well what do you normally do?"

"I would normally masturbate." So softly I could hardly hear.

"Please repeat that."

"Look it doesn't matter. Oh God it does. I would masturbate. I haven't done it for days! I haven't done it since my appointment!"

"Do you normally call it that? Use the language that you use in your own mind Mrs. White."

"I normally frig myself when I get this horny."

"Well why didn't you?"

"It seemed appropriate to tell you... to ask if it was alright if I did." Choked.

"You want me to give you permission to frig your pretty little pussy? Is that correct Mrs. White?"

"Yes. Please. I don't know why, but yes, please! Please!" Almost sobbing.

"What are you wearing Mrs. White?"

"What am I wearing now? Jeans. T-shirt. Underwear."

"Well at the moment I am busy." I lied, whilst a soft moan came from the other end of the line. "Where are you?"

"At the house, in the lounge."

"I will phone you back in a few minutes. I will consider giving you permission. It might be appropriate, if you want to finger that pussy of yours for me, for you to remove all your clothes and wait for my call standing naked by the phone, don't you think Mrs. White?"

"Naked? Stand naked? Yes. Yes. OK. I'll do that. Please don't be long." Plaintive.

I left her waiting for 15 minutes, then called.

"Hello Mrs. White."

"Oh God, please."

"Please what?"

"Please let me. Please let me orgasm!"

"That's not the word you would normally use is it?"

"No. Please let me cum! Oh God it's getting worse by the second!"

"Are you naked Mrs. White?"

"Yes. I'm standing naked for you. God I'm so wicked! Please."

"Well I suppose so Mrs. White. You may finger yourself. But you are not to cum until I give you permission is that clear?"

"Yes. Yes."

"Stand with your legs slightly apart. Bend your knees outward. You may begin but keep the phone by your face."

"Now? With you listening? Oh. Yes." I heard a deep sigh. "I'm so near. Oh God I'm so near! I could cum immediately!"

"No Mrs. White. I will control that wont I? That's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes. Uhhhh. Yes."

I made her describe her actions to me, how wet she was, how humiliated she felt. I made her stop at my direction. I made her start again. Eventually I countered to 10 as I played with my desperate cock. I would allow her to cum on the count of 10. I teased her by dragging it out. Her cries were desperate, almost echoing my own desperate need.

On 10 she came loudly. A few seconds later I came, also pumping into my tissues. My own climax sweet and so necessary. My balls ached after I had finished, semen still oozing from me. The noises that came over the phone were bestial, grunts and whimpers and moans of ecstasy. I heard the wet squishy noises of her fingers still desperately pumping her cunt. Eventually she could speak.

"Sir, may I say something?" She sounded as though she was sobbing, her breathing still laboured, soft moans still escaping her. Her use of the title 'Sir' apparently being used suddenly without her conscious thought.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. Oh yes. Thank you Sir. Thank you so much."

"Is that what you wanted to say Mrs. White?"

"No. I just wanted you to know, Sir, that I will be really obedient for you in future. I'll do anything for you Sir. I'll only do it when you let me Sir. I'll be really pleasing Sir. I will. I will. I'll be good Sir." It all came out in a rush, frantic to tell me, desperate to offer herself.

"That is a pleasing offer Mrs. White. We will see about whether or not I accept you at our next meeting. Mrs. White?"

"Yes Sir?"

"You mustn't cum until our meeting. You can touch yourself sexually but not cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. If that's what you want Sir."

"Yes. I will see you on Saturday."

"Yes. Thank you Sir."

On Saturday morning I opened up the office. There was no Jill, there was nobody there but me as we normally did not have a surgery at weekends. It was pleasantly cool inside and very warm out. I felt excited by the thought of her visit. I couldn't settle and my erection was uncomfortable within my trousers. I sat in the reception area until her arrival.

There was a knock and the door opened to reveal her in a blouse and skirt. She looked embarrassed but glowing. She looked around where Jill would normally be and seemed relieved before I waved her through into my room. When I walked in she was sitting nervously on the edge of the seat.

"I really am sorry Sir about disturbing you on the phone. I really am. I don't know what came over me Sir." She was blushing profusely and I sat down opposite her turning on the tape recorder as normal.

"Its alright Mrs. White. Don't worry. I want to explain one or two things." She looked a little more relieved though still sat right on the edge of the chair. "Now, you know that I hypnotised you last time?"

"Yes Sir, you said."

"Yes. You gave me rather a lot of information that you've kept hidden before Mrs. White." Her eyes went wide and her mouth made a silent 'O'. "Mrs. White I have decided to give you a very new secret therapy. You must however promise not to divulge this to anyone. Never tell anyone whatever passes between us in these sessions. It would make me most unhappy if you ever did Mrs. White. You will be good and do exactly as I say wont you."

"Of course Sir. I will never say anything."

"Good. You have certain desires and lusts that normally would not be fully acceptable in polite society. Are you aware of that?"

"Well... Yes."

"We are going to act these out to ensure you are fully aware of them Mrs. White. So you see its in your best interests to keep silent Mrs. White. We need to confront them so that you can fully accept them."

"Yes. Thank you Sir." Her eyes betrayed both anxiety and excitement as I looked at her for a few moments.

"Now I want to hypnotise you again is that acceptable?

"Oh yes, of course."

"Chocolate cucumber". I put her under. She had almost a look of relief as she sat there before me.

"Mrs. White did you enjoy the orgasm you had when you came on the phone for me?"

"Oh God yes. It was the best that I can ever remember having. It left me so amazed."

"Describe how you felt from the beginning please."

"My arousal had been unusually high last week. I wanted my husband to have me but neither of us made a move. By the time I phoned I felt so horny. I needed to let you know and hoped you'd say it was OK and tell me to finger myself."

"Hadn't you previously?"

"No. It hadn't seemed right somehow."

"Continue."

"It was so embarrassing phoning you. It made me hotter though and having to stand naked for you at home was so humiliating and I loved it. Then when you let me play with myself it was as though you were playing with me as well, as though I was your puppet, your toy. You were in control. Making me bring myself near and then wait was so frustrating yet so wonderful. It really forced me to understand that you were in control. You had taken away my responsibility and I could simply do as I was told and act as you wished."

"How did you feel about me controlling your release?"

"It was really arousing. More arousing than I thought possible."

"Did you want me to continue controlling what you do sexually at future times?"

"Yes. More than anything."

"Did you imagine anything as you waited or when you were playing with yourself?"

"Yes. I thought of people seeing me standing naked. I thought of you walking in and seeing me standing naked and so obviously needing to be fucked. Of you making me do things and fucking me."

"Now Mrs. White you are to undress for me after I bring you out. You will undress when I ask you to. You will be very aroused by exposing yourself to me. When you are naked you will not attempt to cover yourself no matter how embarrassed you are. You are to ensure that you are fully exposed to me. Exhibiting your body sexually will arouse you."

emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers