The Anchorwoman, The Meteorologist & her Son Ch. 02

Story Info
NYC sexy television personalities.
19.6k words
4.78
21.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
329 Followers

The bachlorette party

You should read the initial story, The Anchorwoman, The Meteorologist & her Son, before reading this second chapter. This is an unusually long story for me, but there is quite a bit of sex right from the start of the story until the last page. There will not be another chapter. Sit back and enjoy.

Liz Cho, the daughter of a Korean physician and Jewish mother is the anchorwoman for the local ABC evening news in New York City. She is 43 years old and divorced. She is drop dead gorgeous. Amy Freeze is the meteorologist for the weekend local ABC news, also in New York City. She is about 40 years old, married with four children, very good looking, but her best feature is her amazing tits. For this story, Amy is divorced and her oldest son, Jack is 21 years old. I have also added Fox Business' Lori Rothman and Liz Clayman and ABC-TV Weather Anchor, Ginger Zee for this story. For this story Liz Clayman has two sons 21 and 23 years old. For more information on these five women, search them out on Google.

This story contains, lesbian sex, male-female sex, group sex, and incest. If this is not to your liking please move on. Contrary to my other stories where there is a gradual build up to the sex, the sex in this story comes to you early and often.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. All participants are over 18 years of age and the sex is consensual. Your feedback is always appreciated, as is your marking me as one of your "favorite authors."

PROLOGUE:

Liz was fully exposed. Her tits were bouncing and her legs were spread as wide as possible. Amy, seeing Liz very vulnerable in this position, moved forward and lowed her head onto Liz exposed cunt. Liz was on fire. Getting fucked by a huge cock while having her pussy eaten.

Liz could feel Jack's cock swelling, meaning he was ready to unload his jism into her cunt. She wanted to get off at the same time. She increased the pace of her hips as Amy relentlessly continued her assault on Liz' clit.

"In my cunt, in my cunt," Liz roared. "Cum in my cunt. I want to feel you cum. Now, now!!

Jack could not hold back. "Here it is. Take my cream, take it." With one final thrust he buried his cock deep into Liz' cunt and with four bursts unloaded a massive amount of cum deep into Liz's cunt.

Liz followed right behind him. "Yes, yes, give it to me. I'm cumming too, cumming. Oh, let me feel your cum."

As Liz was spread-eagle on Jack, Amy moved in and began to lick her son's cum out of Liz' cunt.

"Jack," she said to her son, "Hold her in place while I clean up your mess."

"Oh, no more, no more," Liz offered a weak protest as Amy took her time licking her son's cream out of the very wet and wide open cunt.

Finally, Liz could not take it any longer and said, "Please, enough already. I can't cum again."

Amy felt some pity on her friend and finished by placing her entire face into Liz' cunt, kissing her clit twice, then withdrew from her.

Exhausted, Liz moved off Jack while Amy crawled up next to Jack. It took a few minutes for everyone to catch his or her breath. Liz gradually moved to a spot on one side of the bed. Amy took the other side and Jack was in the middle. They were asleep within minutes of their heads hitting their pillows.

This was only day one on Liz Cho's vacation. Liz wondered if it could get any better than today. She had four more days to find out.

CHAPTER 2:

The next few days were filled with sun, great food and great sex. Jack's college roommate, Rick had surprised Jack by showing up at the hotel. Jack and Rick lived off campus in a local apartment complex. Rick had spent some time hiking in the Grand Canyon and decided to surprise Jack before he headed back to school.

Rick was 23 years old, a graduate student, looked like a California surfer with a perpetual tan, shocking blue eyes, and a mop of dirty blond hair. Just over six feet tall with a hard body and a day old stubble, Rick oozed confidence in front of any woman he met.

He had called Jack and told him he was in the lobby and needed Jack's room number.

"I'll meet you in the lobby in five minutes," Jack said.

Jack needed time to put on his bathing suit as both his mother, Amy Freeze and her friend, Liz Cho along with Jack were sunbathing nude in the private pool that was part of the suite his mom was able to secure upon her arrival at the Marriott Camelback Spa.

With a smile Jack said to the two ladies, "I'll be back in a few minutes. I need to get something from the front desk."

His mom Amy was on a lounge chair, sun tan lotion dripping off of her body, especially the huge tits with the hard nipples. Her black full bush showed signs of the heat as the temperature at the hotel was reaching toward 100 degrees. She had one leg with the knee bent and one leg straight on the lounge. This allowed anyone who was in front of her to see the vastness of the hairy mound and the pink of her aroused cunt.

Amy's friend and co-worked Liz Cho was also nude. She however was lying on her stomach, working on tanning her back and naked ass. Liz' ass was a picture of perfection. As Jack found out the previous evening, her ass was made for her getting fucked doggy style. Jack had a field day fucking Liz from behind, grabbing at her cheeks as he speared her relentlessly giving her more orgasms than she can remember. Now Liz had parted her legs so that you were able to see between those lovely cheeks making out the dark black hair of her pussy.

Jack was thankful that these two women shared a common bond of not waxing their pubic hair. It made them look like a woman not like pre-pubescent girls.

As Jack was walking to meet his friend he wondered how his mom and Liz would react, as he had not told them he was brining his best friend and roommate to the room. He and Rick shared many secrets, including Rick telling Jack that he had fucked his widowed mom ever since he turned 18. Rick had even shared a nude photo of his mom taking Rick into her mouth.

Given what had taken place over the past few days he was counting on his mom and Liz to make the best of the situation that was going to take place within a few minutes.

As Jack walked through he front entrance he saw Rick. They greeted each other like long lost brothers. In fact, they were as close to brothers as any two guys could be.

"Good to see you, man," Rick, said.

"Likewise. You look like you can use a shower."

"Good guess. I started my climb from the bottom of the Grand Canyon early in the morning, got out around noon and started driving. Not bad, five hours from the Canyon."

Rick was wearing a tee shirt that had dried sweat on the entire shirt, hiking shorts that had a film of dust. His hiking shoes were also dusty.

"You sure your mom won't mind me crashing for the next few days."

"Mom's cool. You know that."

"Yeah, every time we've met she was great toward me. Did you tell her that I was coming?"

"No, we'll surprise her. They gave her a great suite with a private pool. She's probably out sunning herself now."

They got to the suite and Jack let himself in.

"Follow me. When you see my mom act natural. You can thank me later."

"What?"

"Just follow my lead."

Jack opened the door to the private pool area. His mom and Liz looked like they were dozing off. That should have been expected given the activities of the previous night.

"Holy Shit," Rick whispered.

"Not too bad, is it," Jack replied.

"Who's the broad with the tight ass?"

"One of mom's co-workers, Liz Cho. She does anchor work for the station."

"Don't tell me."

"Yup, just like you and your mom."

"Let me introduce myself," Rick said with a wicked smile.

In a loud voice Rick startled both Amy and Liz. "Good afternoon ladies!"

"Oh my God," Amy shouted and Liz did the same.

"I always knew you were stacked and sexy, but I didn't realize just how sexy and stacked you were until I saw you sleeping. And you must be Liz."

Amy and Liz tried to wrap towels around themselves as Jack and Rick started to laugh.

"Mrs. Freeze, There's no need to do that since I have already seen every thing you have. Liz, on the other hand, you have a great looking ass. Seeing the rest of you only reinforces how sexy you are."

"How could you surprise us like this," Amy said, with astern tone, to her son.

"Rick and I have no secrets and his relationship with his mom is similar to the one we have."

"Amy," Rick said being more informal with her, "What goes on her stays here. You have no need to worry about anything. You know that Jack and I are like brothers and I would not do anything to harm you. That goes the same for you Liz. And right now, I'm a little dirty from my hiking so if you don't mind, I'm going to take advantage of this great pool and cool off."

Rick had his clothes off in one minute. Amy and Liz stared wide-eyed as Rick's cock came into view. Surrounded by dirty blond pubic hair, his flaccid cock had to be five inches long and thick.

Rick jumped into the pool while the two ladies continued to stare.

"Mom, Rick is like family. You have always treated him great ever time you have seen him. He's been to the apartment and you've included him in our dinners when you've come to visit me at school."

Liz finally said something. "I kind of like having a second guy around. My God, how big does his cock get?"

Amy was laughing now. "I'm sure if you play your cards right you will find out."

After a few minutes Rick climbed out of the water, his cock dangling and his balls swaying from side to side.

"That felt great, but I could use a shower."

Amy said, "If we are going to dinner at 7:30 we should start getting ready. Go ahead Rick, you shower first."

Rick left the pool area and two minutes later Liz said, "I need to make a call in the room and shower after Rick." Liz went into the room, with no intention of making any call.

The bathroom door was open as Liz heard the shower running. Rick was facing away from the door when he heard the shower door slide open as Liz stepped in beside him.

"Hello, Liz. Fancy meeting you here."

Liz responded by placing a lip-lock on Rick while grabbing for his expanding cock. She masterfully moved her hand up and down his shaft until she was able to see exactly how huge his cock was. Rick's cock was a proud nine inches in length and thick enough to satisfy any woman.

Rick's hands were also busy, playing with Liz's hairy pussy fingering her slit and finally shoving two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. He used the two fingers to piston in and out of her cunt, feeling her cunt muscles constrict around the fingers. Liz was responding by moving her hips back and forth trying to gain as much pleasure as possible.

Finally, Rick lifted Liz up and impaled his cock into her warm, hairy cunt. Liz began to shout incoherently as Rick began fucking her fast and hard.

"Oh.........so fucking big, so fucking hard. Your cock feels so gooooooooooooood! Don't stop. I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me. Oh, I cumming, cumming. Yes, yes, yes."

Rick was equally impatient as he felt his balls tighten up and with that he unloaded a massive amount of cum into Liz' cunt. He screamed his release as well.

When it was over, there was applause from the entrance to the bathroom. Amy and Jack were there watching. Liz and Rick were so absorbed in their fucking they did not notice they had an audience.

"Well you now have your answer Amy," Liz said. "Is his cock is big enough?"

"It was bigger than any cock I've ever fucked. And he knew what to do with it."

Amy was sitting on Jack's lap facing the shower. Rick and Liz could not see that Jack had stuck his cock up Amy's fur lined cunt.

Before Liz and Rick could get out of the shower, Jack lifted Amy's legs so that the two of them could see how her son's cock impaled Amy. The dense fur-lined pussy framed Jack's cock and he was starting to move it slowly at first.

You could see by the expression on Amy's face just how good she was feeling being fucked by her son. Rick and Liz just watched in awe as Jack picked up the pace.

"Let's help Amy get off," Liz said. With that she stepped out of the shower and knelt before Amy's muff.

"Rick, go play with her tits. Suck hard on her nipples. Amy loves that."

Rick started by grabbing both tits in his hands and roughly cupping them and then he started to pinch and squeeze her engorged nipples. Meanwhile Liz was feasting on Amy's cunt, finding her clit and playing it with her tongue.

The sensations of having her tits abused, a tongue on her clit and her son fucking her was too much.

"Oh my God, my God. Don't stop. Ah, Ah" she wailed, trying unsuccessfully to catch her breath as the assault on her sexual being continued. "Fuck you mother, fuck mommy," Amy urged her son.

It took less than five minutes when Amy started bucking faster against her son's cock and Liz' tongue. As she came so did Jack emptying a load of cum into his mom's cunt.

"That was so fucking hot," Rick shouted.

Jack's now flaccid cock slipped out of his mom's cunt. Amy slumped forward and then stood up and started walking toward the shower. She said, to Liz, "It gets better!"

All four went to shower individually if they were going to be on time for dinner.

They dressed for dinner with Rick borrowing one of Jack's sport coats as they were headed off property to a local watering hole that doubled as probably the best steak house in the area. The women were dressed in very short dresses, dresses that showed off plenty of cleavage. Both forgot to put on panties.

Amy hired a driver and all four of them fit into the large back seat of the limo. To maintain some semblance of propriety, Jack was "attached" to Liz and Rick had Amy as his date.

The settled in for the short 15 minute ride to the restaurant.

"Please, we would like to have some privacy," Jack said to the driver.

The driver raised the glass partition. As soon as the partition reached the ceiling, Rick's hand's reached under Amy's dress with jack doing the same to Liz. The ladies started to protest but as both men leaned forward and began to kiss their "dates" the protest never began.

The men were able to raise the hems of the dresses so that the ladies fur-lined cunts were exposed. Each, in their own way, began to caress, finger fuck and play with the cunts next to them. It seemed as though it was a contest to see which guy could make their "dates" come first. In fact, it was a contest. Secretly, there was $100 on the line. The guy that made their date cum first would win the $100.

Jack ran his finger along Liz's slit, inserting first one, then a second finger as he began to finger fuck her.

Rich went right for Amy's engorged clitoris. Teasing her pussy fur Amy's clit peeked out from its hood. Rich began to slide two fingers, one on each side, along her clitoris.

Both women were moaning loudly, spreading their legs as far apart as they could. After a few minutes Jack found Liz' g-spot and began to finger her in that highly sensitive area. Rich was equally adept at driving Amy crazy, pinching and teasing her bud.

Finally it was over. "Oh God, Yes, yes, yes, cumming, I'm cumming."

"Me two. Yes, so good, so good."

It was Liz reaching her orgasm first, Amy only seconds behind.

All this accomplished just before the limo stopped at the entrance to the restaurant. The women were truly put on notice as to what the rest of the night would bring.

The ladies fixed their attire as the limo came to a stop in front of the restaurant. The valet opened the door and the four of them walked toward the entrance. As they left the car, Rick handed Jack a $100 bill.

Jack took Liz by the arm as did Rick with Amy. The host greeted them and led them to one of the better tables in the restaurant. Heads turned as the stunning women made their way to the table. Both men and women had their eyes pointed in the direction of the two couples as they took their seats.

Dinner was fantastic as was the small talk among friends and lovers. The group decided to go dancing after dinner so they asked their driver to take them to Smashboxx.

Smashboxx was the trendy dance club with electronic music and a great DJ. Rick handed the security guard the $100 bill he won from Jack and the four were brought to a table near the dance floor.

Amy threw her platinum American Express card at the server and ordered champagne. Not waiting for the bottle to arrive, the ladies grabbed the guys and moved onto the dance floor. If the guy's cocks were not fully erect before they arrived at the club, they soon had to hide their erections and the sensuous dancing by both Amy and Liz not only had their cocks looking for a place to park, but also had others on the dance floor ogling at their movements.

Rick made his way behind Liz and Jack did the same with his mom. They gyrated to the music pushing their groin into the rear ends of the ladies. They moved their hands up and down the sexy ladies bodies caressing them everywhere, especially the undersides of their tits and in front of their nether regions.

All this touching made Liz and Amy's cunts extremely wet. You could see the lust in their eyes as they danced and moved their bodies to the sound of the music. After a good 20 minutes the music stopped and the four moved back to their table where the bottle of champagne was waiting for them.

"Jack," Liz said, "Please ask the server to open the bottle. I have to use the bathroom."

"No problem."

"Wait," Amy said, "I'll go with you."

The ladies made their way to the ladies room. Crowded as it was, Liz found a stall and before she closed the door, Amy forced her way in with her.

Amy didn't wait as she moved in on Liz and passionately kissed her friend while reaching under Liz' dress. She found Liz's soaking cunt, leaking onto her full bush. She played with the pussy fur and found Liz' hard clitoris. Liz' pivoted as best she could in such a small space and did the same to Amy.

Picture this. Two extremely beautiful women, each with a hand on the other's clits, rapidly moving their fingers over the respective centers of pleasure. They couldn't care who saw them go into the stall together or hear them as they both were moaning loudly. It wouldn't take long as both ladies cried out their release at the same time.

"My God, I needed that. The guys got me so worked up," Amy said.

"I haven't felt so good for years," Liz replied. "I really do have to pee so I'll see you back at the table."

Amy left the stall. She saw one blond haired woman pinned against the sink, her skirt pulled up around her waist. She was naked below the waist as another woman was on her knees, using her tongue to make the blond scream. She was a true blond as the golden fleece was matted because of the tongue bath her partner was giving her.

"That was so hot, hearing you guys in the stall," the woman using her tongue said, "I just had to do something to my friend." She returned to the job at hand. As Amy left the bathroom, she heard a loud cry.

The group remained at the club until closing time and them made their way back to the suite. As much as they wanted to continue their evening the champagne and wine took the better of them. The four of them, in various stages of undress, collapsed on the bed.

The next day Liz had to get up early to get onto a company conference call. It would be better to do this, she thought, in the hotel lobby where she could find a quiet corner. Somehow, she managed to get herself out of the tangle of bodies, shower and leave the suite by 10:00 am leaving Jack, Rick and Amy sleeping. She would be gone for a few hours.

A short time later the three of them finally woke up. Jack ordered room service for the three of them. Liz managed to get herself into the shower followed by Rick and Jack. They wore towels, as they planned to use the pool, after the food arrived. The alcohol consumed made all of them dehydrated and famished. They feasted on the food.

NYBoss
NYBoss
329 Followers