The Angel Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,001 Followers

"But I am not going to leave you alone, just because you want to keep me alive. It's too late for that. Not that it is your fault. It's probably mine, for talking to a stranger, but I don't regret a thing. I don't agree with that old warning, anyway. I'm not the most driven girl out there, but I believe in taking chances and actually living. So, my dear Robert, if you ever do leave me, you'll have to think of a better excuse than my survival. Not that it will do you any good. You'll be the first angel in history to have his own stalker.

"Out of curiosity, though, what would have happened to me if I had turned you down?" Vicky answered him with unusual firmness on her part.

"Amnesia, actually. You'd have forgotten that I even exist. I hope that you don't ever change your mind, but if you do, I will erase any memories of me. I just hope that never becomes necessary. If we're apart and you can remember me, it's too much of a threat to you. If we're not together, it's an imposition on my part to make you worry about things like that. Say the word, and I'll be out of your life forever, though I can't promise not to protect you from behind the scenes," Robert clarified, while snacking on some vinegar fries, a Canadian pub food that he had embraced.

"Well, thank you for being honest with me, Robert, but thank you even more for loving me back. Whether we last or not, it's great to know that at least one guy cared about me somewhere close to as much as I did for him. The main thing, however, is that I'm yours. I put my body, my soul, and my heart in your hands.

"I have faith in you, if you'll pardon the use of that term for an angel. I know that you won't harm or destroy me, nor allow that to happen to me. You're the older, stronger, and wiser partner here, so I have no problem following you. Just don't treat me as helpless, since I'm not. Ours is not a conventional relationship, so I don't expect to dealt with as an equal, but I am still a grown woman now. Don't treat me as if I'm a child.

"And, if you don't mind my asking you a favour, will you fuck me already?" Vicky encouraged him with her typical mix of humor, sincerity, and exuberance.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,001 Followers
12