The Animal Trainer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They still do that?" Jennings asked, not quite buying Sheila's story.

"Did you get three swats, too?"

"I just got a lecture. He told me if I got sent to his office again I'd get paddled like that other girl."

After I left the principal's office with a warning and relief of avoiding the paddle, I stopped in the restroom before returning to class and she... the girl who got spanked... was in there splashing water on her face, regaining her composure. She asked me if I'd gotten it, too."

"When I told her I just got a warning, she told me the first time she got the warning, too. The second time she got one swat with the paddle."

"So that was her third time," Jennings said, "meaning she got three swats?"

"Yeah, I asked her if it hurt. She said, "Hell, yeah!' "

There wasn't anyone else in the restroom. She motioned me to follow her into one of the toilet stalls and unzipped her jeans, and wiggled them down enough to reveal her freshly paddled rear.

"I remember her ass was bright red like a sunset."

Then she did something that stunned me. As she refastened her jeans, she leaned close and confided: "As bad as it hurts, and it feels like my butt is on fire, I'm horny as hell."

"She left and I realized I was horny, too. I sat down to pee and I was soaking wet. I couldn't believe it."

Jennings nodded and said, "It's pretty common to be turned on by the thought of getting spanked."

"So when did you get paddled by the principal?"

"It was at the beginning of my Senior year. A couple of boys got paddled and there was a lot of talk about it. I saw one of the boys leaving after school. I wondered how he felt, and I'll admit I imagined him pulling his pants down and showing me. That thought got my juices flowing and I remembered what that girl said to me. I got so horny I played with myself after I got home and again that night before I could get to sleep. I just came and came and came."

Jennings permitted himself a smile, and said, "So you decided to find out what it was like."

"I didn't come right out and plan it. But there was a class I didn't do the homework for and didn't want to go to this one day. So I skipped it and left school, and got caught when I was coming back."

"The principal called me into his office and lectured me until the girls' P.E. teacher entered the room. I knew then what was coming.

"Did the gym teacher paddle you?"

"Yes. He did the boys. There always had to be two of them there so there was a witness."

"Were you freaking out?"

"I was scared, but no. Deep down I was looking forward to it."

"I had to bend over and put my hands on the principal's desk. I started to, but she told me to move my feet apart and farther away from the desk; it made my ass stick up more."

"Did you close your eyes?"

"I kept them open. I wanted to try to see when it was coming so I could tense up. The principal told me to keep looking straight ahead. I felt her touch my butt with the paddle, and then there was this loud crack. I actually heard it before I felt it."

"Then you felt it."

"It was like my ass was on fire, or like the sting of a thousand bees. I wanted to rub it, but not in front of them. I don't even remember what they said to me after it was over."

Jennings stood up. "I think maybe you should show me exactly how they made you stand."

Sheila looked at him with surprise, her eyes wide. Then a wave of realization passed over her face. "I can't get it exactly because of the cuffs, but I'll try." "I can't ask more than that, Sheila."

Without another word she shook her legs free of the panties coiled around them and bent forward, pressing her face into a pillow.

"No, move your feet farther apart."

He moved behind her. She glanced back, not having the composure to look straight ahead until he slapped her with whatever instrument he would be using.

"Don't look at me. Keep your eyes forward. You know you deserve this, don't you."

She turned her head back toward the bed but didn't reply.

"I said you know you have this spanking coming, don't you?"

"Yes, master."

"Can you tell me why?"

"I've been bad. I've been very bad."

At that moment Jennings swung his right arm and caught her square in the middle of her finely shaped ass. The force pushed her slightly toward the bed. She arched her back, wiggled her ass slightly, almost taunting him, as she regained her balance. She glanced back with a look of fear and self-loathing.

"I told you not to look back here!" The second swat was delivered with far more force and landed on her left cheek, jarring the heel of Jennings hand so that it all the way to the elbow.

The third swat surprised both of them. He swung from a lower angle, catching her on the upswing on the underside of her ass. The contact was so pure, almost like connecting with a fastball with the sweet spot of a bat that he didn't feel it. It was as if his hand continued right through her. Sheila stood up and did a little dance as the bees played a chorus on her behind.

"Keep your head down and that spotted red ass in the air."

Sheila buried her face into the bedspread and arched her back, presenting the most tantalizing target. The sight, as well as the scent of her arousal had its effect on Jennings.

He pressed his cheek to her ass and felt the heat radiate to his face. She pressed back, craving the softer contact, no doubt seeking comfort from the punishment. He remained in place for a moment longer, taking in the intoxicating blend of vapors. Then moving behind her, he kissed the left check and smacked the right one.

A moan came from deep within her throat.

He switched sides and repeated the spanking on the opposite cheek. Later, Jennings convinced himself that her juices were flowing so much at that point in time that he actually heard them landing on the sheets. That was what caused him to plunge his tongue into her anus while administering a light spanking to her pussy.

The tangy taste inflamed him, and he swabbed his tongue over her rear opening until his saliva was cascading into her pussy and from there forming an ever larger wet spot on the sheets.

He searched out the swollen bud of her clit, pinched it and tugged it rhythmically, and she cried out with need. "Oh yes, yes, yes!"

Jennings slammed his cock into her and jack hammered her until she was quivering with her orgasm. At that point she shifted gears and jammed a finger up her ass while slowing his thrusts down to slow, deep jabs that rocked her lithe body even more than his rapid fucking had.

Sheila had one orgasm after the other and was soon lost to all sensations save the nirvana her current climax was wringing out of her.

He came in Sheila, and when his cock began to go limp, returned to eating her out, seemingly relishing the taste of his own sperm. She flooded his face and cried out in ecstasy while his tongue pressed hard against her clit and his index finger slid into her asshole.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned and writhed under his ministrations.

He realized that he had become hard again, and after taking several deep breaths, mounted Sheila from behind, closed his eyes in concentration, and sent his slimy cock into her ass.

"Where's my dick, slut?" he asked harshly, pulling her head back to better hear her gasping reply.

"In... in my ass," she stuttered in between anguished moans.

"Asshole!" he gasped, correcting her and tightened the grip on her hair.

"Asshole!" she blurted back in response as Jennings drove particularly deep inside her. "Your cock is in my asshole!"

"And where is it going next?" he asked, his voice seething with lust.

"Um, my... in my mouth!" she answered meekly.

"Why?"

"B... because, I'm a dirty fucking whore!"

As soon as those words left her lips, Jennings yanked her head back and let her tightening asshole expel his rigid cock. He yanked her body backward and slapped his dick against her mouth. Lee's lips parted with desperation as she tried to capture my swaying pole, just slightly out of reach.

"You want this?"

"Yes!" Sheila begged, her tongue reaching for my dangling head. "I want to taste my ass on your fucking cock!"

He pulled her head forward and rammed his cock into her open mouth, nearly gagging her as it hit the back of her throat. Sheila moaned with approval, gliding back and forth with very little prompting. Urging her to take him deeper, he pulled on her hair; her head bounced back and forth on his cock as she passively encouraged him to use her even more roughly.

"Oh my God, I love it when you fuck me like this!" Sheila squealed as he began to work his thick shaft back into her taut little tunnel.

Sinking in easily, Jennings pushed himself in as far as it would go while Sheila squirmed with delight; her hands struggling against metal cuffs.

Plunging in and out of her ravaged asshole, Jennings realized he wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. Should have use the cock ring, he told himself. Ah, you never know under these conditions....

Jennings felt his balls tighten, gritted his teeth and tore at her hair as his pulsing cock began to erupt inside her, filling her well-fucked hole with searing hot cum.

As his climax subsided, Jennings kept his shaft buried inside her, sliding it back and forth, until it gradually wilted within her tightly clutching embrace.

Afterward he carefully inspected Sheila's well fucked hole, now reddened, swollen and leaking cum. He removed the handcuffs and climbed onto the bed, pulling her up alongside him. He lay back in a relaxed position. Sheila assumed a more submissive pose, knees tucked up under her body and her face pressed against the bed.

"Mmmm," she purred, stroking a finger over her sensitive hole. "I love having your cum in my ass." As she spoke, she pushed her finger deep inside, feeling her cum coated tunnel with her wiggling digit.

"I love feeling it inside me," she continued, sliding her finger back out, now clearly covered in a glistening sheen of slimy cum. "Only my true master can make me feel this way."

she gave him a wicked look and put the finger in her mouth and sucked the sperm from it.

Jennings was amused by her depravity.

"I'm getting married, master."

"You're actually marrying that fag?"

"You know he's not gay, Jen... I mean master."

"I'm glad you corrected yourself, Sheila. I'm tired and if I have to punish you any more tonight, it will be drastic simply because I am tired."

"I want you to fuck me before my wedding," she said and spread her legs for him to view her cunt.

"On your wedding day?"

"Of course. Can you arrange it?"

"if there's no conflict with my schedule."

"I'll give you the particulars as soon as they're firmed up. I promise."

Jennings smiled; he was always intrigued by how women betrayed their lovers.

"I want you to use me and make me your whore while I'm wearing my wedding dress."

Jennings felt his cock stir.

"Yeah?" he croaked, "What did you have in mind for the big day?"

"Everything!" she replied, bending down so she could lick his testicles.

"Fuck me. Use me. Make me lick your asshole."

"I'd want your bridesmaid there."

"You would!" she sounded thrilled at the thought. Sheila's eyes focused on his as she stared with a lustful intensity.

"I wonder what your fiancé would think if you saw you right now," Jennings said contemplating the scene. "You know... say he could see us on your wedding day... in his bed... with your tongue up my fucking ass."

"Could you bring Tiger?" she said, seemingly ignoring his statement, but he knew as he had heard every word he uttered.

"I could, but he'd stand out like a sore thumb with his tattoos."

"He would, wouldn't he? Such a shame."

She brightened a little, saying, "Perhaps we could hide him away someplace and when the time was right...."

"When I learn when and where I'll give it further thought."

"Oh, master... I know you can figure something out."

"That's what I really want," she explained. "I've been thinking about that a lot lately. Me in my little white wedding dress, on my knees in some bathroom somewhere with my tongue up your ass and Tiger fucking me from behind."

Her tongue made its way to his asshole. He groaned with pleasure. "Shall I tongue fuck your ass, master?"

"Yes."

"I'm thinking about walking down the aisle with your cum dripping out of my asshole, Mmmm," she moaned into his ass then sighed as her mouth closed upon his rectum while she sucked and licked with wild abandon until he was hard and throbbing.

"You fucking whore," he muttered and shook his head, causing her to smile around his anus.

For the next few minutes Jennings lay there content to let Sheila do her thing. It was something she absolutely loved doing and she would continue it all night if he was to let her. But his throbbing prick called for a different action on his part.

"Alright cunt," Jennings growled, grabbing her hair and pulling her insatiable mouth off his saliva covered asshole. "Get on your back and spread your fucking legs!"

A brief look of excitement flashed across Sheila's face as she lay back on the bed, widening her legs with anticipation. It seemed like the worse he treated her, the more she loved it; as she constantly urged him to find newer and dirtier ways of degrading her.

Sheila eagerly spread her cunt lips apart for him and Jennings slammed into her, causing her to lose her breath for a long moment as he surged into her until felling his balls compressed against her asshole. He withdrew and slammed back hard as Sheila gasped again.

"That's what you like isn't it?" he snarled, grabbing her ankles and pushing her legs up towards her head as she winced in pain.

He drove his hips into her with violent force. "Getting fucked hard like this?"

"Yes, master" she quickly replied. "Fuck me hard. Use me like the worthless little cunt I am!"

"Tell me what a dirty fucking whore you are," he grunted as he plowed so deep he nudged her cervix.

"I'm such a filthy fucking slut," she moaned back, responding to his urging with more salacious talk. "A dirty little asslicking whore!"

"Mmmm," say that again," he commanded; releasing her legs and pinning her arms up above her head.

"I'm a dirty little asslicking whore!"

"A dirty little... cheating... asslicking whore," he corrected, again driving his manhood into her sweltering cunt.

Sheila's eyes began to lose their focus. He felt her quiver and knew she was on the edge. He wanted them to finish together and whispered in her ear, "Cum with me!" "Yes... yes, master!" Jennings pumped his hips into her with a constant, driving force. "Almost... there!" she croaked. He waited four seconds and then shouted, "Cum for me!" and emptied his sacs into her spongy soft vagina just as her legs tightened around him and she was swept away by a tumultuous orgasm. "I guess I should go," Sheila said some minutes later.

"Probably be best," he agreed.

They both dressed, Sheila used the extra dress she had brought with her, and left the tattered remains of the garment he'd torn from her on the floor.

They said their goodbyes and he told her to put salve on those parts he had spanked and whipped. "Don't want the fag getting jealous," he laughed.

"He's not, oh, fuck it. He might be at that," she laughed along with Jennings and he gave her a light smack on the ass as she walked through the door.

12