The Animal Trainer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You take her, you want," he said to Educe. The tattooed man never hesitated, slamming his black penis into her cum filled cunt and fucking her even harder and faster than Jennings had.

At the very moment Lee Aguire was coming with Educe, Jennings slapped her face with his erection. She opened her mouth and took him in, sucking voraciously on him.

Educe, having just ejaculated in the mother, walked over to Aggie who was kneeling and staring at her step-mother and Jennings in disbelief.

"Where'd she...."

Educe didn't let her finish, grabbing her jaw with a powerful hand and squeezing until she opened her mouth. But it was only when he forced his member between her swollen lips did she realize what it was that he wanted from her. Obediently she sucked him off until he was fully hard again; and then he mounted her and fucked her senseless.

Between them each woman was fucked four times. Then Educe led them into the shower, turning the water on to a cool position rather than heated one in deference to Aggie's cuts.

Her step-mother was very gentle in helping Aggie wash the blood and semen from her bruised and battered body before carefully cleaning herself. She helped Aggie dress then dressed herself as best she could, and they left.

Jennings didn't think he see either of them again. He thanked Educe for his help and the black man left.

12