The Animal Trainer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping it out where Jennings wanted it was proving extremely difficult. And when Greta attached the first electrode to the metal clamps on her nipples, Shelia could not help but scream from the sudden pain the electric current brought as it coursed through the nipples and straight to her cunt.

Jennings backhanded her across the face and cursed her for drawing her tongue back into her mouth.

Repeating the procedure proved even more difficult as the apprehension of further electrical shocks appeared to have affected her powers of motor control. In short, Sheila was unable to even get her tongue to respond at all until Jennings ordered Greta not to activate the current until he told her too.

To distract Sheila, Jennings took hold of the waistband of her wedding lingerie and yanked it up until it was in front of Sheila's face.

This action caused the silken garment to give Shelia the mother of all wedgies.

She screamed again as the material bit into the tender flesh of her vagina.

"Take this between your teeth and hold it there until I tell you to let it go!" Jennings snarled.

Sheila attempted to follow his instructions, but didn't get a firm purchase on the silken material, letting it snap back into its original position.

Jennings growled, "Can't even hold onto your drawer's, you're a sad fuckin' whore!"

He slapped her viscously across the face leaving the left side of her face swollen and red.

Greta gave her another short burst of electrical current and Shelia opened her mouth to scream and released the panties.

Jennings slapped her face six consecutive times, cursing her, belittling her while Great continued the short term electrical shocks.

Jennings flashed Greta a warning glance and she turned off the electrical current. Then he took a firm hold of her panties and started to move them in a sawing motion, creating an extremely painful friction on the out parts of Shelia's vagina.

Then wrapping his arm around her throat, he began to apply pressure, slowly choking her while simultaneously spanking her buttocks with powerful wallops.

When it appeared that Shelia was about to black out, Jennings released his arm from around her neck and took her by the hair and yanked her to her feet.

He deliberately rubbed his cock against her flanks and kissed her savagely on the mouth.

Sheila's nipples shot out to attention as Greta gave her a short burst of electricity.

She moaned into Jennings mouth. He broke the kiss, leaving her with her mouth hanging open then he spit into it.

To Greta he said, "You think she's hurting? Look at her. She's in heaven!"

And to Shelia he whispered, "You want my cock?"

Hoarsely she replied, "God, yes!"

"Here, take hold of it!' Sheila reached out and grabbed his throbbing cock and began to jerk him off.

Jennings laughed and started to slap her cunt, giving several sharp smacks, and then laughing said, "Let's just see how ready you are, you fuckin' slut!"

He slapped her hand off his dick and rammed three fingers into her cunt, driving them into her with piston-like speed.

"OH, OH, OH!" Sheila shouted, and a moment later she was squirting, sending a prodigious amount of fluid from her vaginal orifice that covered Jennings hand and left a large puddle on the floor before she finished.

"Look at my hand!" he snarled as he wiped it across her face and mouth.

Greta asked if he wanted her to help. "No, not now, Greta," he replied, then reinserted the fingers into Sheila and resumed the piston-like motion again.

She was squirting again within seconds.

Jennings yanked the fingers out and slapped her back and forth across the face, saying over and over, "That's why you want me here; that's why you want me here! Now down on your knees and lick that scummy shit off the floor!"

Sheila dropped to her knees and began lapping at the bodily fluid she had just ejaculated, until Jennings was ready for her next torment.

Jennings settled down beside her, slapping her face several times then pulling her face to his and kissing her.

"You're mine! I don't care if you marry that fag upstairs. You're mine and always will be mine. Isn't that right, Shelia?"

"I... I'm yours, Jennings, all... all yours."

"Good, now suck my cock. Take it all, Sheila. Take it all."

Sheila rose up to a squatting position and took him into her mouth. She knew how to deep-throat and angled her neck accordingly. She bobbed back and forth on him, swallowing his length until his testicles were tapping against her chin with each swift downward swallow.

He allowed her little opportunity to swallow her saliva, knowing she would start to choke eventually.

When she did, he yanked his cock from her mouth and watched as the saliva spewed from her while she coughed trying to capture much needed oxygen.

Satisfied that she had sufficient air in her lungs, he shoveled his hefty appendage back into her mouth before Sheila was quite ready and had her producing the "Gluck, Gluck," sound he loved to hear his cocksucking partners make as he jammed his meat down their throats.

"You want my cock elsewhere?"

"Mmmmph!" Translated to mean: "Yes!"

Easing out of her mouth, he asked, "Where do you want it?"

"In my... in my cunt, please!"

Grabbing her by the hair, Jennings pulled her across the room to the leather hassock and bent her over it. But rather than inserting his penis in her cunt, he slapped her across the face several times and then still pulling on her hair, yanked her head back and slid his thick member back into her mouth.

"I'll need your assistance, Greta," he said, climbing up on the hassock.

Greta quickly came to him and following his instructions, held Shelia's legs to provide the needed balance to keep the hassock from tipping over.

Jennings crouched over Sheila and fucked her mouth while she continued making the "Gluck, Gluck" sounds.

Inching his way forward, his cock eventually left her mouth and he began to fuck her tits. Sheila knew enough to continue and as best she could she licked his balls and asshole.

Feeling himself nearing a climax, Jennings dismounted and waved at Greta.

Greta knew what to do and immediately sent two Lycra covered fingers into Sheila's already expanded asshole. After three thrusts she added two more and after another dozen or so, slowly worked her entire Lycra covered hand into Sheila's ass and began fisting her in rhythm to the other woman's moans.

Jennings leaned over Sheila and sucked on each swollen nipple in turn then slapped her breasts rapidly until she was screaming from the pain being inflicted.

To stop her screams, he squeezed her lips and pulled them far apart while asking her who she truly loved.

"You! You! I love only you!" Shelia gasped.

He spit into her mouth and followed that by licking her lips repeatedly, and all the while Greta continued with her fisting.

Jennings left her mouth to give each breast a hard suck, each time eliciting a pained gasp from Sheila.

Satisfied that he was no longer in danger of coming too soon,, Jennings climbed off the hassock, pushed a startled Greta aside and with one leg on the hassock and one on the floor, inserted his throbbing cock into Sheila's gaping ass.

Recovering quickly, Greta took her revenge at being mistreated out on Sheila by placing her shit-coated fingers into Sheila's mouth until she had sucked them clean.

Unable to hold back any longer, Jennings exploded into her rectum, and pulling out to watch his seed as Sheila expelled it from her asshole under his order to do so.

To Sheila's surprise and perhaps dismay, Jennings then tendered his phallus to Greta, who promptly took him into her mouth and cleansed him, cock and balls before releasing him with a soft, "I'm done, Master."

"Tend to our bride to be then," Jennings said.

With well practiced precision Greta attached Sheila's wrists to a ring that forced her hands together and compelled her breasts to be pulled upwards.

Satisfied with that, she forcefully slid a leg between Sheila's prodding her to spread her thighs further apart, and then attached a spreader bar between the ankle restraints that Jennings had just applied.

Sheila was more exposed than she would have been at a gynecological visit.

Greta pawed at Sheila's breasts, kneading them, pushing them together. Her mouth moved quickly from one nipple to the other, first sucking then biting each one.

Sheila moaned, and Greta bit harder.

Sheila missing Jennings presence, took a quick glance to her right and saw him stroking his cock, bringing a new life to it, and felt a flicker of satisfaction at being able to restore his tumescence so quickly.

Greta left her to select a toy from the duffle bag they had brought with them. Not saying a word, Greta returned to Sheila's side and briefly placed a warm hand on her back, letting it stroke down Sheila's skin until she caressed her ass cheeks.

Suddenly the hand is replaced with the sting of a cat-o-nine-tails. Sheila winced more from surprise than actual pain caused by the flogging device.

"Hold still!" Greta commanded, and Sheila tried her best not to move as the cat flayed across her bottom three times in succession.

Sheila felt the others breasts against her back, the nipples seemingly caressing the very welts just opened by the cat-o-nine-tails. A moment later, Greta's hands on squeezing Sheila's breasts while she ground her pelvis against Sheila's right flank.

Greta moaned lustily and began to hump Sheila's thigh frenziedly until she came with a long sigh of satisfaction and slumped slowly to the floor.

Jennings immediately moved in, swatting Shelia across the backside with a paddle that brought a loud 'smacking' sound each time he struck her with it.

"How's my bride feeling, on this her wedding day?" He asked.

"Wonderful... Master Jennings. Just wonderful, thank you."

He sent his hand between her legs, his fingernail scraping against her clit, then moves his hand to cover her mound and squeezed. A low, anguished moan escaped Sheila's lips.

"Will the groom be fucking you later?"

"If he wants to Master Jennings."

"You have a reason for the bruises he'll see on your body?"

"Some good theatrical makeup, and a few lies, Master Jennings."

"I imagine he'll wring some additional pain from jumping your pathetic bones, won't he?"

"I'll be thinking of you when and if that occurs, Master Jennings."

"You are a good girl, Sheila. I enjoyed helping you to reach your higher levels of satisfaction."

"Thank you, Master Jennings. And I would be remiss if I didn't thank, Mistress Greta as well."

"All right, now for the grand finale. Greta will eat you to an orgasm and I'll follow her by fucking you senseless. That should leave you about an hour or so to prepare yourself for your wedding."

"As you wish, Master Jennings," Sheila said and lay back while bringing her knees up to her chest.

Greta eyed her exposed pussy with undisguised glee.

Their eyes met briefly then Sheila looked up at the ceiling as Greta's face descended to Sheila's labia. Sheila gasped as Greta's soft full lips pressed against her own glistening cunt lips.

She sobbed with pleasure as the other woman's tongue slithered into her and then out in search of her hardened nub. Greta was a specialist in teasing a woman's clit and did so with a relish Sheila had never experienced before and her hips rocked upward wanting even more.

Jennings leaned over her then kissed her gently on the mouth. The kiss went on, becoming fiercer as their tongues wrestled momentarily before Sheila surrendered to his more powerful love muscle.

Greta pulled away from Sheila, rummaged in the duffle bag just as Jennings broke the kiss to pillage her breasts and nipples.

Sheila, on the cusp of a gigantic orgasm, was trying to recapture her breath and not doing all that well at it. Her eyes went wide on seeing what Greta had brought out of the duffle bag.

She tried to say "no," but couldn't form the word. Greta made some final adjustments to the strap-on now worn around her hips. A small phallic probe on the inside of the belt slid inside Sheila; a larger phallus protruded outwardly, bobbing in the air.

Knowing that Jennings was watching her, Sheila let her hand caress it as though she can't help but know that Greta will be impaling her with it and not Jennings.

Greta started by teasing her clit with the larger probe, drawing a pleasured gasp from Sheila.

Without conscious thought, Sheila began moving her hips, urging Greta to enter her; wanting her to take her over the edge and into orgasmaland.

Instead, knowing how a woman loves to be teased and tantalized in order to draw out the orgasm, Greta let her long red nails graze over Sheila's abdomen. Sheila whimpered and pulled on her restraints in a wanton attempt to lower herself closer to the over-sized cock, keeping her hips rocking in anticipation of the deep penetration the artificial phallus promised.

Greta sighed, and using her left hand, guided the phallus into Sheila's sodden, stretched cunt.

Sheila groaned in relief as it plunged deep inside her.

A moment later she began to buck and writhe as the smaller probe made its presence felt, seeming to come alive as it buzzed with a high volume of vibration directly on her clit.

Adding to the sexual commotion, Jennings grabbed a handful of Sheila's hair and twisted it around his fist, then pulled sharply. A stabbing pain shot through her head and went right to her already agitated clit resulting in the first of several rapid orgasms Sheila would receive at their hands.

Wet sucking sounds came from between Sheila's legs. She opened her eyes and saw Greta's face dissolving into pure lust.

She pulled at her restraints, wanting to touch the other woman, to caress her, to show her love for her.

Greta began thrusting rapidly, and Sheila's eyes slowly closed and her lips parted and she began panting with anticipation and then gave herself over to the coming orgasm.

She came, and came again moments later.

Greta pulled the phallus from her twitching cunt.

Jennings freed her from the restraints and flipped her over on her stomach and entered her from behind.

The feel of his heated cock set her off again and she came twice as he rammed into her, forcing her breasts to be mashed against the hassock she was laid out on.

Jennings emptied himself into her and got off her to stand on shaking legs.

Sheila was thoroughly sated.

________________________________________

Less than forty-five minutes later, Jennings and Greta watched from the rear of the hall in which the wedding was held as Sheila made her way down the aisle, narrowly avoiding a fall and tottering several times during the thirty-odd steps to where the Minister waited to perform the ceremony.

"She's good that one," Greta said to Jennings. "I doubt I'd have made it after what she went through."

"Don't kid yourself, her adrenalin is probably as high now as it was at the peak of our treatment. Her problem, and I'm sure she's got a handle on it, will be fending her husband off later."

"Yes, it's a terrible time for a bride to have her period," Greta said with a smirk.

"Seems to work every time a woman uses it as an excuse," Jennings added.

"It wouldn't work on you, though, would it?"

"It would depend."

"Really? On what?"

"How much I wanted to get laid. I don't mind a blood fuck; in fact, I've even gone down on a couple women during the height of their periods."

Greta grabbed his arm and squeezed. "Let's get the fuck out of here! I need you to go down on me. If we hurry we can make it to your van before I jump you."

"I wondered how long you'd last after that performance. Okay, I know when a lady's needs require my talents."

"You're very special talents, Jennings."

"Are you bleeding, Greta?"

"Not yet, Jennings. But I expect to be before long. Now where the fuck is that van of yours?"

12