The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over and Mary began to follow Jill's every move. Soon she had Mark's enormous cock in full view of all of us. I heard a gasp come from Jill's throat as she looked over and seen the size of Mark's tool. Mary didn't put Mark's cock between her lips, but instead just lightly stroked it with her hands as if showing it off to Jill. Mark and I looked at each other and just shrugged our shoulders as if to say let's just go with it! Then Mary stood up in the hot tub and pulled the top of her bikini off, giving me the view I had wanted all these years to see! Her breasts were even bigger and more gorgeous than I had imagined! The nipples were the size of walnuts and as hard as diamonds. She moved her breasts to Mark's cock and began to let him fuck her tits. Both Jill and I sat there, mesmerized, at the sight of Mark's cock fucking up and down in Mary's tits.

Not to be outdone, Jill removed her top as well. Although not as enormous as Mary's they were still a beautiful set of breasts! Then Jill moved alongside of me and slipped her bikini bottom off under the water then tossed it out and onto the deck surrounding the tub. She then stood up and her neatly trimmed bush of dark black hair was visible for all of us to see. The lips of her pussy were swollen and glistened from the water of the tub and from the pussy juices that flowed from them. I could see Mark staring at her in sheer delight. Then Jill did what I had expected her to do. She moved over me , took my cock in hand and guided it into the folds of her pussy lips. Slowly she began to move down over my cock, letting not only me but also Mark and Mary enjoy the scene. At this point, Mark stopped fucking Mary's tits and the two of them watched intently as Jill began to lower herself down over my cock. I tried to look over at Mary to see her reaction but the pleasure was so intense that I could barely keep my eyes open. As Jill lowered herself over the full length of my cock she began to have an orgasm. It began as a whimper, as it always does, and then turned in to a scream! She started to fuck her pussy over my cock as fast and as hard as she could. And she came, and she came some more. Soon, she was spent and just fell forward onto my chest. I continued to move in and out of her drenched pussy, so very near my own orgasm but not yet wanting to release my load.

Then the unexpected happened. Mary stood up and removed her bikini bottom. I stared at her swollen pussy lips protruding from that lovely red bush of red hair. She moved towards Jill and I and then whispered something in to Jill's ear. Jill turned and looked at her and with a smile on her face, pulled her pussy up and away from my cock. Jill slowly moved over to Mark. I watched her as she reached her hands out to his enormous piece of manhood and began to stroke him.. I could see the look of amazement on Mark's face as Mary shook her head yes to him. Then Mary turned her attention to me. She turned around with her ass pointing straight at my face and reached between her and grabbed my cock between her hands. She then began to guide my engorged member to her pussy lips.

At first she just sat on my lap and rubbed the head of my cock against her clit. Then she moved up a bit and moved it to the opening of her pussy and plunged down on me in one hard move! She had my cock buried deep in her pussy and was just sitting there rocking back and forth on it. I was loving it but was so close to cumming at this point that I knew I had to do something different! I pushed Mary off of me and over to the other side of the hot tub. Her arms grabbed the edge and her ass pointed straight at me. I moved in behind her and pushed my cock deep in to her pussy in one swift move. As I did this I turned around just long enough to see Jill move Mark's cock in to her swollen pussy. I heard her as she began to fuck Mark fast and furious. This drove me to do the same to Mary.

As I fucked her from behind as fast and as hard as I could, I heard Jill go into another orgasm. This drove both Mary and I over the brink. I started to empty my load full of hot cum in to her pussy at the same time as she began to scream out in pleasure. When our orgasms subsided, we both lay back and stared at Mark and Jill. Jill had since moved off of Mark's cock, mumbling that she couldn't take any more. She looked exhausted, I must admit. But here was poor Mark with his huge erection sticking straight out of the water and obviously needing release. Mary moved over to Mark and sat herself down on his huge cock, burying him to the depths of her pussy. She slowly began to fuck him up and down, so very slowly. She, too, had just had an immense orgasm and was also spent, but obviously had enough energy for one more orgasm. Mark began to fuck her harder and soon you could sense his impending orgasm. As Mark's orgasm hit him, Mary once again began to scream out in pleasure.

And then we were done. At least for now. It seemed like hours later when Mary and Jill both got out of the hot tub- naked- and headed for the bathroom. Mark and I lazily watched these two beautiful women head to the house in all their glory. All we could was look at each other and go "wow!" When the women returned, the four of us had another glass of wine and then proceeded to make love to one another again, this time to our own spouses. Later, we would enjoy the other's spouse once again and then many more times before their week here was up. It certainly was a Valentine's Day and twenty fifth wedding anniversary to remember!

12