The Anniversary

Story Info
Loving wife pulls out all the stops to please her man.
2.7k words
4.25
52k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Atlantic City. The playplace by the sea. Sure, its not what it used to be at its heyday, but its still a nice place to go to get away every so often, and just have some quality time with each other. Samantha and I were very much in need of a getaway, as it was almost two years since we snuck of for an 'us' weekend. This was a special week-end, as it was our tenth wedding anniversary. Money, as always, was tight, so we didn't stay at one of the casino hotels, opting instead for a small chain hotel a few miles outside of the boardwalk area. We arrived, and I went to the the desk to check in while Sam perused the rack of flyers for interesting things to do. She called over her shoulder, "Hey...wanna go do a winery tour? There's also a historical village called Batstow..."

Her voice trailed off as she picked up a few flyers, and I chuckled. "Sure, those sound like fun. Grab the flyers, we'll look at them later." I finished signing the guest receipt, then turned to her. "Come on, beautiful...your room awaits." I started walking out, and she followed a few steps behind, looking over a handful of flyers. "What room?" she asked.

I looked at the keycard. "117...right down along here." we were walking along the lower side of a two story motel, and only needed to walk a few doors down from the lobby before arriving. "Here it is."

I inserted the key into the handle, and the lock clicked softly. I turned the latch and stepped in, Sam right on my heels as I looked around the room. "Hey, cool," I said, as I noticed a jacuzzi tub in the corner of the room, surrounded by mirrors on two walls. Sam looked up then, and chuckled. "Nice! We'll put that to good use later. Right now, I want a shower. Will you go get the bags while I wash up?"

I nodded, and went out to the parking lot, found the car, grabbed our bag and went back to the room. She had already left a trail of clothing across the floor, ending at the closed door of the bathroom, and the water was already running. I dropped the bag next to the small closet, then flopped onto the bed to look through the flyers. Right on top was one that I didn't expect. Caligula's Castle...a swinger joint! I blinked to make sure I was seeing the thing right, then I looked over my shoulder to the bathroom, then back to the flyer. It looked to be a members only place, with a high dress code policy. A swinger club? Nah...it had to have been stuck to one of the other flyers. Sam wouldn't have picked it up on her own. I placed it back on top of the pile with the rest, then went to the bag and took out my toiletries. I heard the shower turn off, then a few moments later Sam appeared, a towel wrapped around her. "Your turn" she announced as she padded over to me and gave me a quick kiss, her tongue darting between my lips briefly before she pulled back and winked. "And don't dawdle, either. I'm hungry."

"Uh-huh" I answered, and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind myself. The scent of her shampoo and conditioner still hung in the air, and I took a deep breath as dropped my clothes and turned the water on. My mind was racing, and I had a raging hard-on. A swinger brochure? I stepped into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed, then began my shower.

As requested, I didn't take one of my customary long showers. It was short and quick...I shaved while still in the shower in order to save time, and was done in under 15 minutes. I turned off the water and stepped out, and heard my wife speaking, on what I assumed to be the phone. I couldn't make out what she was saying, then I heard her say *Thank you*, then there was silence. My head was still swimming with the thought of the brochure as I dried off, then I wrapped the towel around myself and stepped out.

Sam was sitting on the bed, still in her towel, looking at the flyers. She looked up and smiled as I appeared, then stood up and walked over, standing tip-toe and giving me a rather lusty kiss. I responded in kind, then pulled back and looked at her, locking my eyes onto hers. "So..." I said, "where are we going tonight?"

She smiled, shrugged, then went to the bag to grab some clothes. "I don't know...how about Italian? I haven't had a good shrimp scampi in God knows how long. That OK with you?"

I nodded. "Sounds like a winner. Feel like hitting a casino afterwards?"

She shook her head. "Not really. Our cash is tight, and besides, this is our week-end." As if to add emphasis to that last statement, she stood up with her bikini-cut panties in hand, let her towel drop as her eyes were locked onto mine, paused for a moment, then slowly, almost seductively, lifted one foot and began to slip on the panty.

But, not before giving me a great view of her pussy. Swollen, puffy...and shaved. Bald. Completely and utterly bald. She was obviously aroused, and my mind began to whirl once more when I thought of the brochure.

In just a few seconds,I felt my cock begin to rise again, which must have been obvious because Sam smiled, then chuckled softly as she wiggled her hips into the oh-so-tight panties. "See something you like, Greg?"

I just took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly. "OK...whats up, Sam?" I still had the towel around my waist, my cock trying to lift up the front of it with my head still swimming with the thought of the brochure for the swing club. "What's with the swing club flyer?" The fact that she had shaved her pussy really had me wondering about her intentions now..

She just smiled again, then walked over and put her hands up and around behind my neck, then gave me a lip-lock that reminded me of our honeymoon. She was breathing heavy through her nostrils as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. After a few moments she slid her hands around to my chest, pausing to play with my nipples before sliding further down to my stomach, tracing her fingertips lightly. She kept working her mouth on mine as I responded in kind, then slipped her hands to the towel and gently nudged it loose. My rock-hard dick bounced up as it was released from its confines, and Sam gripped me with both hands and began stroking with one hand, and with the other she pinched the spongy head and rolled it between her fingers, sending waves of pleasure into my groin.

She broke the kiss, then whispered huskily, "Sam? Oh, you mean your wife? I saw her just leave the bar just a few minutes ago. Had my husband by one arm, and that strapping black fellow by the other. Welcome to Caligula's...something tells me you won't be seeing much of her any time soon. So...why not just pay attention to me, and forget about her, hmm? My name is Cheryl, by the way. And you are?"

I looked at my wife, and she just looked back with a questioning quirk of her brow, still stroking my shaft and playing with the head of my cock. "Ummm...Sa..."

I was beginning to say her name, and when she realized it she just gave me another lip-lock as she began to stroke me faster. After lingering a few moments, she pulled back again and smiled. "Lets try that again. Hi, I'm Cheryl. And you are?"

I just looked at her, then smiled slightly. "Greg. Pleased to meet you."

Sam smiled now, and continued the role-playing. "Ahhh...well Greg, come on. Lets grab one of the empty rooms." She led me to the bed, going through the motions of opening and closing an imaginary door, then she grabbed the remote and looked at the TV. "All the TV's here are closed-circuit. We can dial in any room from any TV, and watch." She stepped to me again, grabbing my cock once more. "Want to see your wife getting it on with two guys?" She smiled again and gently nudged me onto the bed, then knelt on the floor and positioned herself in front of my dick, a far-away look coming to her face as she stared at the head and licked her lips.

Normally, Sam isn't too fond of giving head, but she does so anyway, knowing that its something which all men enjoy, and she does truly want to pleasure me and make me happy. "How about it? Want to see it? They're right in the next room, you know. We could probably hear them if we were real quiet." She dropped her head and placed a kiss on the base of my shaft, then began nibbling softly and slowly towards the head. She stopped at the point where she would need to slip her mouth up and onto me, then asked huskily once more, "Want to see her get taken? They're probably getting rough with her...I've fucked that big fellow before. He's got a hell of a tool between his legs, and he pounds his women like a jackhammer. Likes to make then beg to stop, but he knows that they don't *really* want him to stop. Every woman I've talked to afterwards always say the they felt like they were taken by an animal."

Sam now flicked her tongue out, and gave the underside of my shaft a gentle fluttering of her tongue tip before slipping the head between her lips and sucking like a vacuum cleaner for a few seconds. She let the head pop out of her mouth, then pointed the remote at the TV, and flipped it on.

Sam and I have a few porn movies that we enjoy watching at home, but they are all pretty normal porn, nothing kinky or too wild. This must have been something new that she picked up for our week-end, and it was already playing and well into the action. The image that came up on screen was one of a very petite white lady being serviced by one white, and one black guy. They were on a bed, with the white fellow keeping her hands pinned down to the sides, almost spread eagled, with his semi-limp member dangling over her face, while the large African American fellow was fucking her hard, his large hands pushing her legs up and back from behind her knees, forcing her small, tight cunt to open up wantonly to his attack. I was immediately glued to the flickering scene, and I could hear the grunts of the guy that was banging away at her while she was panting and whimpering with each slam of his cock, then she stretched her head back to start sucking off the guy who was holding her down.

Almost as if on cue, Sam now went back to work on me, her mouth bobbing up and down just on my head, keeping time with the girl in the movie, her tongue alternating between swirling, then jabbing itself at the slit of my dick. I could feel the first twinges of an orgasm beginning as my cock twitched in her mouth, and Sam could sense it too. She stopped and pinched the head, applying just enough pressure to stop the sensations from sending me over the edge, then slipped up onto the bed, rolled onto her back and spread her legs, then pulled me to her. I immediately yanked aside the sheer material of her panty as she grasped me and guided to her now sopping and slippery hole, lifting her hips to impale the head into herself. She was breathing heavy, and as I entered her she gripped my ass and pulled herself to me. She was sucking on my neck as I pushed deeper, then whispered huskily into my ear, "You liked seeing your wife getting pounded like that, huh? Admit it...it turned you on, didn't it?"

I replied by pulling myself out of her slowly, then ramming myself as hard and quickly as I could against her bald snatch. She whimpered and let out a small sound of protest, digging her nails into my back as she clutched at me, whispering again into my ear, "Thats right...take me like they're taking her. Look! She's fucking him right back! Your wife is shoving her snatch up onto that huge cock! Its what you really wanted to see, isn't it? Thats why you came here, right?"

This was a side of Sam I had never seen, and her dirty talk sent me over the edge. I started an unmerciful pistoning of her cunt, slamming into her as hard as I could, and she met each thrust with so much force that she was lifting me up off the bed, driving my cock so deep into her that I was certain something in her would get damaged. As we slammed hard and fast, she kissed me wantonly, then asked again as she breathed heavily, "You want that, don't you? You want to see me get taken? You want to watch my pussy getting pounded, deeper and deeper, getting slammed raw while they hold me down and rape me?" She took a breath then hissed "You want to watch me get FUCKED!?"

I grunted and gave one final shove, pushing as deep as I could into her as her words sunk in, releasing my load with a force I haven't felt in a long time. Sam bucked up against me, then wrapped her legs behind my ass and pulled tight, locking me against her as I unloaded my seed into her belly. As my cock throbbed inside of her she moaned then cried out as her walls clamped down on my shaft, her orgasm coming up in a huge wave as she dug her nails into my back again, and sucked on my neck like a vampire. She was making soft whimpering sounds as her hips bucked against me of their own accord, spasms shaking her body as she enjoyed her release of pleasure.

We layed there, locked together like two dogs in heat, trying to catch our breath, our bodies covered in a sheen of sweat. As we slowly calmed down, Sam began nibbling on my neck and ear, then paused and whispered softly, "Happy Anniversary, honey..."

I smiled, then gave her a soft kiss, letting my lips linger on hers for a moment before pulling back. "So...we still doing Italian?" I asked, just as the phone rang. I quirked a brow at her then rolled over and picked up the phone. "Yes?"

"Lobby, sir. Your take out order has arrived. Its at the front desk."

I chuckled, then thanked the desk clerk and hung up. I rolled back over just as Sam had slipped on a floor length, super sheer neglige that was slit on both sides all the way up to the sides of her breasts. She had removed the panties and her swollen lips were clearly visible through the material, as were her still aroused nipples. "Go get our food." She smiled as she opened up her handbag, pulling out a set of chained wrist and ankle cuffs, followed by a large, lifelike silicone dildo. "I've heard rumors that Ceasar is receiving his newest bedroom plaything. A young slave girl that he's been wanting to deflower for quite some time now. Nothing quite like a first fuck after a nice dinner and lots of wine..." Her voice trailed off as she came to the bed, mussed up her hair, placed the cuffs on her ankles, then with her hands behind her back, she cuffed her wrists. She closed her eyes, hung her head down, and murmured softly. "My Lord, I am hungry. I would gladly please thee with my mouth and tongue, but for a few morsels?

I smiled, then began pulling on my jeans as fast as I could to go get the food.