The Anniversary

Story Info
Husband get a surprise.
2.7k words
3.97
36.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers

Our anniversary, that's what it is today our anniversary. Thirty three years today, that's how long Wendy and I have been married, thirty three pretty good years.

At fifty one Wendy still looks great, sure after five kids she's put on a few pounds and things aren't as perky as they once were. But to me she's still the hot young eighteen year old babe I married.

We usually stay home on our anniversary, have a nice dinner, a few drinks, then go to bed and have sex. But not this time, she called me at work and told me tonight she wanted to go out and celebrate.

That was the last thing I wanted to hear, it had been a long, long week and I was tired. The last thing I wanted to do was to get dressed up, fight the crowds and have a shitty dinner in a restaurant.

I tried to talk her out of it, but she just ignored me and finally got tired of hearing me complain. She sounded a little pissed when she told me not to worry she'd take care of every thing, all I had to do was show up.

When I pulled into the driveway at six that night I was so tired all I wanted was to stay home and go to bed. But because I wanted to make her happy I'd just keep my mouth shut and do what she wanted.

She heard the front close and calling from the bedroom telling me to hurry up. She said we had reservations for seven thirty and I still needed to shower, shave and dress.

Grumbling, I dragged myself to the bedroom trying one last time to think of a way to get out of going out. But as soon as I walked in the room that all changed, Wendy was sitting at her dressing table putting on her makeup.

I perked right up when I saw what she was wearing, a new white lace bra, corset and panty set. She started putting on her silk stockings and I was hooked, I don't think anything's as sexy as a woman putting on her stockings.

Standing there watching her get dressed I gave up, I figured if she could go to this much trouble for me, I could sure as hell give her one night. So I smiled gave her a kiss and went into the bathroom to shave before hopping in the shower.

I dressed in the clothes she laid out for me then watched as she slipped into the new clingy black dress she bought just for tonight. It looked great with her silk stockings and heels. I told her she looked fantastic and we headed out the door.

She'd outdone herself, she'd made reservations at the new restaurant in town and we had a great meal. While we were walking to the car I asked her what was next on the schedule for the night, she smiled and said pool.

Now that was a great idea, I had taken her to play pool on our very first date. So we hopped in the car and headed to the nearest bar that had a table. It was harder then I thought, it took three try's but we finally found one right around the corner from our house.

We walked in the door only to see there were two young guy's playing at the only table, so while I bought us two beers she walked over and called winner. Then we sat in the back by the table and talked while the two guys finished their game.

Neither one of them looked old enough to be in the bar in the first place, but they seemed to be really nice. The younger looking one kept stopping by the table and giving Wendy updates on the game. We started talking and he said they were brothers and introduced himself as George and said his brother's name was Bob.

While George was talking to Wendy Bob sank the eight ball. George laughed and said to Wendy, I guess your up. She got up and was checking out the cues trying to find a good one when George walked over and handed her his saying; the cues in here are all crap so use mine.

They were great guys, funny as hell and we were having a great time, we were also getting pretty drunk, so I guess that's how it all started. We ended up playing partners, George and Wendy against Bob and me.

When Wendy made a great shot winning the game George picked her up and kissed her. Not a peck on the cheek mind you, but a wet sloppy tongue in the mouth kiss. He was holding her ass cheeks and she wrapped her legs around his waist. When George started grinding his cock into her pussy through her dress, Bob tried to draw my attention.

But I ignored him and stood there watching her kiss him back, all the time trying to get pissed. She suddenly realized what was happening and pushed George away. When she came over to me, I could see she was embarrassed and kept trying to explain what happened. I looked at her for a few very tense seconds trying to get pissed, but for some reason I couldn't.

Finally, I smiled and asked her what it felt like. There wasn't any anger in my voice, so when she looked in my eyes I asked her again; what did it feel like to kiss him. She took a deep breath, thought about it for a second then said; it felt good, in fact it had excited her.

I said Ok, and started racking the balls. I hung the rack on the wall, then I looked at her, smiled and said; well, if that's the case we'll just have to see how the night goes.

George broke and dropped three balls, Wendy gave him a hug and almost kissed him, instead the two of them looked over at me. We had talked about bringing another person into our bed and I figured what the hell, two's better then one. So I said; don't look at me she's a big girl.

All the tension between the four of us disappeared and for the next hour or so Wendy moved between the three of us kissing and fondleling each of us.

Finally she whispered in my ear that she was hot and her pussy was sopping wet, she said, it needed some attention soon. She kissed me and said, ether invite the brothers to come home with us or take care of it myself, she didn't care as long as she got a good hard fuck.

I was kinda shocked because she never talked like that, but by the time the night was over I'd be shocked again and again.

I threw my cue on the table, looked at the brothers and said, OK guys, tonight's your lucky night, follow us home. I paid the bar tab and we all headed out the door.

In the parking lot I told the brothers we lived around the corner then Wendy and I got in the car. Before I could even get it started Wendy had leaned over the seats and was unzipping my pants. She had her mouth on my cock and I had to laugh, the funny thing was, other then the brothers, this is just how our first date went.

Between the beers and Wendy sucking my cock I almost hit the garage door when I pulled in the driveway. I put the car in park, reclined my seat and told her we were home. Wendy was really into my cock, she hadn't gone down on me like this in years.

The brothers pulled in behind us and parked. They were walking up to the car so I told her they were coming and tried to get her to stop. Instead, she spread her legs open as far as she could and started rubbing her pussy through her panties.

The brother looked in the open window and started cheering her on. She kept at it for a few minutes giving them a good show.

Wendy finally took her mouth off my cock and sat up, when she looked in my eyes she had a look on her face of pure lust. The brothers opened her door and helped her out, then she stood between them with her eyes closed while they kissed her and fondled her tits.

I got out of the car and told the three of them to take it inside before the neiborhood saw what we were doing, we were all so excited we practically ran to the door. Once inside I told them to go to the living room and went to get us all beers.

I walked into the living room and what I saw almost made me drop the beers. The brothers had stripped down to their underwear and were sitting on the couch watching Wendy dance on the coffee table. Her dress was gone and she was squeezing her tits with one hand. Using the other hand she had pushed her panties to one side and had her fingers in her twat.

She was twisting and turning them working herself into a frenzy until her legs started to shake. She pulled her fingers out of her twat and very seductively licked them clean.

I walked over to the couch and handed the brothers their beers then stood there watching Wendy dance. Her hand went behind her back and we cheered and whistled as her bra popped loose.

She turned her back to us and we watched the straps slide off her shoulders and down her arms. She danced around to face us with one arm across her tits, she was twirling her bra with her other hand then she threw it, laughing as we fought to catch it.

She let her arm slowly drop down exposing first her big hard nipples then those big beautiful tits of hers. She put her arms behind her head and it made her tits lift a little making them look even better.

George jumped up and lifted her off the table. He held her in his arms and started dancing with her, he was so tall her feet never touched the floor. After a few minutes Georges set her back on the table and his fingers went to the band of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs.

When he saw her freshly shaved pussy he let out a yell, sniffed the crouch of her panties and threw them to his brother. He picked her up again and set her gently on the floor.

He pushed on her shoulders untill she dropped to her knees, he rubbed his cock through his shorts and said, suck my cock bitch.

Wendy was so excited her hands were shaking as she slowly tugged his boxers down his legs. When his cock popped out and hit her cheek she closed her eyes, sucked in her breath and moaned. She started breathing really fast and I watched her shake as a puddle formed on the floor between her knees.

By then, Bob had joined his brother, then I did, we stood in front of her and watched as she sucked one cock after another. If she wasn't sucking cock she was sucking our balls, when she sucked one cock she jerked off the other two cocks.

Bob's cock was the biggest and Wendy was really getting into it and it showed on his face. When he told her to slow down or he was going to cum she just sucked his cock deep into her mouth and started jerking us real fast. Bobs head went back and he stood on his tip toes, he let out a yell and cum started leaking out the corner of Wendy's mouth.

George pushed his brother out of the way and stood next to me. Wendy turned to me and her mouth went straight to my cock and I could still feel his cum in her warm mouth.

Wendy alternated between our cocks and when she had us both close to cumming she put both tips in her mouth. George came first then me a minute later. She couldn't swallow it all so some of it ran down her chin and dripped on her tits.

George dropped to the couch and Wendy put an arm around my leg while she used her other hand to wipe the cum off her tit. Then she pushed her finger in her twat and rubbed the cum all over her pussy. She started finger fucking herself and had to hold onto my leg when she orgasmed.

Bob pulled her over and told her get on her hands and knees. He licked her pussy from behind while he stroked his big cock. When it was hard again he lined it up with her pussy and buried it in one hard thrust making Wendy scream.

At first I though he hurt her, but she started saying; fuck me Bob, fuck me harder, I sat back and watched her enjoy herself while she got fucked.

George was hard again so he knelt in front of her and shoved his cock in her mouth. Once again I was a little nervous, but she sure looked like she was enjoying it so I relaxed and let her have her fun. She was really getting pounded and must have had a dozen orgasms.

Bob pulled Wendy back against his chest so George could slide under her and lay on his back. Bob let her go and pushed her down on George. The next thing I knew they were both in her pussy, Wendy had a look of pure lust on her face and started pushing back as they fucked her.

Bob pulled his cock out and lined it up with her asshole, that's when I jumped up and pulled him back, I told him if anyone is going to ass fuck her it was going to be me. He didn't say anything, he just smiled and went up to her head. He rubbed his cock on her lips until she opened her mouth and sucked him in.

I stroked my cock a few times to make it nice and hard then put the tip against her tight little hole. I wasn't sure she'd go for it but when I pushed I felt her ass open and my cock slid right in. I sat there for a moment letting her get used to it.

She started pushing back so I joined George and we got a nice rhythm going, one out, one in. I knew I couldn't last long with her tight ass squeezing my cock and feeling Georges cock rub my dick. I didn't have to, she started shaking and bucking as she had a huge orgasm, George wrapped his arms around her and held on. I came, when George felt my cock pulsing as I pumped my cum in her ass, he came, then a few seconds later Bob let go.

I was done for the night but Wendy was insasunable and was just getting starting. Luckily the guys were young and seemed to have constant hard on's. I sat on the couch and watched as the two of them fucked her silly for the rest of the night.

Finally about four in the morning, George passed out, Bob and I had given up about an hour before that. That's when Wendy crawled over and woke me up by sucking my cock. She got it nice and hard then climbed on my lap and told me to make love to her nice and slow.

It was kinda funny hearing her say that with her hair messed up, make up smeared and covered with dried cum. But that's just what I did, I kissed her and fondled her tits while she kinda rocked on my lap.

We both orgasmed one last time then fell asleep holding each other. When we woke up the sun was up, George and Bob were gone but they left us a note on the table that said; had a great time, if you ever want to do it again call us.

There was a number next to it so Wendy picked it up and said; we better keep this. Then we dragged ourselves up stairs, took a shower and went to bed.

This was one anniversary we'll never forget,

At least until next year.

fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers