The Anniversary

Story Info
An engaged couple finally release their virginity.
3k words
4.25
29.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alrighty guys, I gotta leave now."

"Aww you can't leave yet!"

"Drive home safe!"

He laughed as he said his goodbyes around the room, but as he was going out the door, his girlfriend followed him out to his car in the semidarkness. The bright moon allowed her to see his beautiful figure clearly in the summer night.

By the time she reached him, he had noticed her and while leaning his head back to look at the sky full of stars, he asked, "Do dreams ever come true?" She too looked up at the sky and made a quick silent prayer, I just want him to be happy. They looked back at each other and that look always made her heart melt as he automatically wrapped her in a tight hug and she squeezed him back longingly.

"I don't want you to leave yet.." she whispered while still in the hug.

"Well, I could stay longer if you wanted me to," he spoke softly into her shiny black hair, not relinquishing his hold on her.

She gently backed up against his car and brought him even closer. In the process, the rest of his body pressed smoothly up against her's and the warmth of his thigh against her bare leg became distracting. "You have no idea what you're doing to me," she sighed into his shoulder.

"Oh, you mean when I do this?" and he pushed his hips into her and she groaned both in frustration and pleasure.

After a moment she tried to pull back from the hug but instead he pulled her closer. "No wait," she tried to assure him that she wouldn't let go. This time he released his hold slightly and she leaned back just far enough so that her face was a breath away from his, "I just wanted to wish you a good night.." The breath from each word settled on his lips in a warm swirl and it was he that closed the gap and easily pressed his lips to her's in what was meant to be a quick kiss. However, neither of them broke off and she pulled his chest against her, savoring the softness of those light pink lips even after experiencing this with him countless times over the past years.

His breathing became deeper and she could feel his heartbeat quicken through his chest, somehow matching her own racing heart so she opened her lips at the same moment he did and let him explore her mouth with fervor. Then, their tongues met in a dance of joining and she still found the taste of him pleasant. After some time of this union, his hands slipped out of the hug to slide slowly down her sides until they were just above her hips. She kept her arms wrapped around his neck and sifted one hand through his short brown hair, somehow sending shivers shooting up his spine.

"Please touch me.." he begged, the words just barely brushing her lips.

"I don't want to disrespect you," she lowered her head and blushed, remembering their promise years ago when they started dating.

He pulled back a little further and tilted her chin up so that he could look straight into her amber eyes and spoke in earnest, "I should have realized it years ago that you're the one. I know without a doubt that I won't regret what we do anymore and you've always respected my decisions.. and boundaries."

Quietly, he brought her close again and hugged her. "Let's go back inside for a bit," she suggested with a twinkle in her eyes, or maybe it was just the reflection from the moonlight. They grudgingly released their warm hug and went back into the house, but the lights were all out except the hallway light. "Everyone probably went downstairs, lemme go grab my bag and we can go down."

But as she went down the hall, he stealthily followed her and saw the guest bedroom up ahead. As she was about to pass by the doorway, he put his hand over her mouth and pushed her into the mentioned bedroom and closed the door quickly, the click of the lock barely audible over her muffled note of surprise. She could just make out his secretive smile from the moonlight streaming in through the window as he removed the hand from her mouth and said, "Shhh.."

Before she could do anything else, he kissed her purposefully and she let him push her up against the wall intimately. "Touch me," he moaned again and turned his head to the right, placing his lips upon the side of her neck and sucking ever so slightly. She laid one hand on his chest, just to feel the thrill of his breathing and sighs. With the other hand, she moved lower to his hip but settled it on the curve of his slim hip under his shirt and just above his belt. She still didn't want to offend him and knew that once her hands roamed lower, she would never be able to hold back any longer.

As he sucked on her lush skin and lapped his tongue against her sensitive neck, she leaned her head back so that the skin stretched taut and his sucks increased in intensity. Once again his hands travelled to her hips and he slid one behind her, caressing her lower back and pulling her hips against his. Immediately she was aware of his arousal, growing hot and heavy against her upper thigh and she couldn't stop her hand from tugging at his belt.

With that cue, he stepped back and carelessly took off his shirt as she gazed in awe at the sudden appearance of his flexed pecs, the perfect muscle tone of his abs, and the two lines that traced down to below his pants... In that moment of stillness, he pulled her shirt off too since she was still in her bikini underneath. Then he grabbed her hands and guided them to his belt, looking into her eyes and smiling.

"Are you sure it's okay?" she questioned as she tried to keep her head focused on his face for any sign of doubt.

"I'm absolutely sure that it's way more than okay." And he went to undo his belt himself but she beat him to it, slowly unbuckling it as she looked deep into his eyes. Her subtle makeup looked sultry in the dim light, and the suspense sent a new wave of heat to his loins. With the belt now loosened, she whipped it off him and dropped it on the floor. Taking control, she turned him so that his back was now against the wall and she enticingly unzipped his fly, taking her time in sliding his pants down his legs until he kicked them off, all the while keeping eye contact.

She traced both hands down from his collarbone to his hips, her fingertips barely grazing his skin yet nevertheless still taking in each defined muscle. The bulge in his boxers betrayed his length and sure enough, as she knelt down on her knees and rid him of his impeding boxers, his erection stood out straight and firm. Blushing slightly, he looked down at himself, just inches away from her mouth, the raw tension in the air of being completely exposed to his beautiful admirer.

Before proceeding, she glanced up at him and he grinned back, encouraging her to go on. Therefore, she took his erection in her hand and softly squeezed, the warmth burning into her fingers as she felt and explored him curiously, noting what made him sigh deeply. Already his precum started leaking out as she carefully guided his tip into her mouth and he almost sagged against the wall. Her mouth was a moist and perfectly soft pressure along his length as she guided more and more of him in until he could feel the back of her throat.

He was impressed that she could engulf almost all of him, and she relaxed her throat so she wouldn't gag on him. Her tongue swiveled around his penis, tasting every bit of him in a gradual manner. As he gazed down at her, he couldn't help cupping his hand under her chin and rubbing his thumb against her cheek. Her eyes had been closed as she sucked him but they fluttered open at his sincere touch.

Furthermore, she began to bob her head slightly back and forth with every suck and release, and he noticed that her movements were not like a porn star's but just... different. She was truly trying to please him, not grind on him. Gradually her sucks became more forceful, though not much faster. Also, she gave his heavy sacs a gentle tug, rubbing her thumb down each one and he let forth a moan. His hips moved back and forth of their own accord as she continued running her tongue along his shaft and repeating the small tugs on his balls.

When she felt the tension arise in his pelvis, she delicately pulled him out of her mouth and he stroked himself slowly to prolong these thunderous desires that he envisioned in not one but several unashamed fantasies about her. She smiled sweetly and stood up, closing the gap between them and kissing his scruff from his ear to his lips in the most soothing barely-there-kisses. One of his hands searched her back and he tugged the knot loose on her bikini top as she pulled it all the way off and he bumped their chests together, the contact of skin on skin delivering goosebumps through them both and he could feel her nipples harden against him. Their lips met again and she twirled her tongue teasingly around his.

Meanwhile, she took over the handjob and wrapped her hand around his penis and pulled it up between their pelvises. At the end of each stroke she gently tugged him upwards as her thumb slid up and down the underside from base to tip, creating a steady line of pressure and encouraging the flow of increased arousal in him. Eventually his knees started to turn weak as they trembled against her legs and instead she ringed his tip with her thumb, gliding it over the hole until he moaned again and spurted all over both of their stomachs. Then, she slowed her strokes as the heat dispersed throughout his abdomen and he still shook with the orgasm.

She broke off kissing him to go down and lick his penis clean, then traveled up his abdomen to lap up his seed from his own body. Once she was finished, he proceeded to put his hands on her hips, his thumbs tucked into the sides of her shorts as he inquired, "May I?" She nodded and smiled as he took both her shorts and bikini bottom off of her at once. When he straightened again, he steered her against the wall and began sucking her neck once more as his light hands caressed her lower back and butt. As she sighed contentedly, she kissed the top of his head as he licked his way up her neck to just below her ear.

Feeling his hot breath down her back, she shivered and he slid his right hand up her strong thigh before having it come to a rest on her slickened lips. The other hand caressed her breast, pushing up and down as his thumb ringed her dark nipple which sent a wave of thrill through her. He easily slid his middle finger between her lips and probed all around her, feeling out her soaked area. Soon enough he found her clit, for when he pressed up on her, such a gasp of pleasure escaped her that he had to continue stimulating her.

Moreover, he used his thumb to lightly rub her clit and brought his other hand down to grope her entrance which was oozing with her juices. He brought his head back up to kiss her lips and she tilted her head to the side, allowing more room so that she could passionately join her tongue with his in a heated battle. Slowly, he shoved his two fingers deeper and deeper into her and she could feel every gradual push within her body.

Something deep behind her navel stirred and a strong wave of heat washed over her, he could even feel the warmth inside her and he continued to probe upwards until his fingertips glazed over her g-pot and she groaned straight into his mouth. He smiled as he kissed her and fluttered his fingertips across her round spot, and her abdominal walls constricted around his hand, increasing her tightness.

His thumb pumped along her clit, her sweet slickness spreading between her legs as she struggled to tame her hips. Once he slowed his pace, she achingly tugged at his bottom lip with her mouth, at that moment she would do anything he asked for those hands to keep touching her like that.

"You're so good with your fingers," she huffed and he smirked, almost embarrassed at his newfound skill.

He pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth, tasting her juice as she watched him amusedly. Next, he lowered himself down and ran his hands up her thighs so that she spread her legs a little wider. The sight of her soaking pink love spot completely exposed before him made his dick twitch and stiffen in anticipation. He brought his lips upon her and swirled his tongue along her clit, swallowing her juicy fluids.

She moaned his name out loud and he flickered the tip of his tongue up and down her clit until her pelvis shook with a blossoming orgasm and she let forth little gasps. As he looked up, he noticed her chest heaving up and down with each gasp and couldn't help cupping her soft breasts in his hands and placing tender kisses upon each one. In response, she thrust her hips into his and finally felt his hardness upon her bare groin.

He blew hot air across her collarbone and straightened, his own hunger reflected in her eyes. Then, he guided her towards the bed and sat on it. She settled on his lap with both of her legs between his and she touched his hot erection, reveling in the change in his expression. They took a moment just to drink in the sight of each other, the sensual contact of skin on warm skin, the heat of their breaths as they panted on one another softly, and the luscious tastes mingling in their mouths.

All at once, she inhaled his musky scent and they embraced together as he fell back against the downy covers, pulling her on top of him. Giggling, she rubbed her nose against his and rolled over so that he was now the one on top. He deftly lifted his weight off of her and she missed his warmth. As he straddled her legs with his knees, she brought her hands around the back of his head and lowered him to her level so that she could kiss him gently on the lips.

He gingerly lowered himself back down on her more comfortably, his length squished between their abdomens. Their foreheads touched and he whispered "I love you," to her, "I always have." She moved her hand down to his shoulder and sifted the other through his hair before replying, "I love you too, and I discovered the answer to your question: dreams really do come true."

He laughed lightly and brought his hips up, using his hand to guide his penis smoothly into her entrance. Sighing at the sensual connection, she calmed her body and he pushed himself all the way into her. He could feel the steady pressure and tension surrounding his entirety and a whole new chasm of pleasure opened up in his mind. Soon after, he arched his back to drag him partway out of her before proceeding to drive his cock back into her welcoming velvet vagina.

At the same time, she repeatedly kissed him, prolonging each kiss until he slipped his tongue back into her mouth. He continued to hump her softly and her abdominal walls constricted around his hardness, producing both a tightening sensation in her and on him. Eventually he increased his pace until their chests slid against each other at the intense thrusts of his agile hips.

Finally, he felt his sacs tighten and he shot his cum deep inside of her just as her sweet spot spewed her fluids down him until they gushed out over their thighs in a glossy intensity. They each looked into the other's eyes as the rippling sensations of extreme pleasure and internal satisfaction ricocheted through their very bones, the nerves in their genitalia overloaded with sensations.

Sighing deeply, he slid out of her and got up off the bed, then put his arms beneath her knees and armpits to pick her up. He brought her into the bathroom and placed her on her feet in the shower. She turned the water on and adjusted the temperature as he moved in behind her. Kindly, he reached his arms around her waist and helped rinse off their messes from her thighs, resting his chin on her shoulder.

The steamy water buffeted her body and his touches were light and soothing between her legs. He also washed off the stickiness from his throbbing manhood, and they stumbled out of the shower. Quickly, she rubbed a thick cotton towel over her body, and then she rubbed his body down until they were both dry. Tired yet content, they slid under the covers naked and he spooned up behind her in a protective, rather than sexual, role. He kissed her goodnight and she fell asleep in his arms. Glinting in the moonlight, the ring he offered her exactly a year ago reinforced his decision that he had made tonight and he soundly drifted off to sleep, completely satisfied for the first time in his life.