The Anniversary

Story Info
An anniversary she'd never forget.
3.2k words
4.44
28.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny afternoon. she had been lying in the sun, drinking in the warmth. He loved to watch her as He worked with His roses. Every once in a while He looked over at His pet, so proud of her, lying there in only a thong, her body glistening in the sun. Occasionally, she would take the spray bottle and sprits herself, sending a cool shiver over her body, making her luscious nipples firm up. A body that just didn't seem to end - curvaceous, toned muscles, small rounded ass and tits that just begged to be teased, massaged and groped. Her skin glistened in the sun with a wonderful healthy glow. He had the hardest time trying to keep His hands off her and focus on other things. Her long thick hair twisted up off her shoulders, the sun making the red that much brighter. And she definitely had proven she was a true redhead with her fiery attitude. she was a little vixen and He loved taming her. He stopped His work and moved over to her, pausing to fish an ice cube out of the pitcher of water. He held it above her, letting it drip down on her body. Ice cold-water dripping on each nipple, on her chest between her breasts. Watching her squirm, He smiled that wicked smile. He loved to watch her squirm whether it was from cool water or the paddle.

"Ok pet, time for you to go get ready. You wouldn't want to be late would you?"

Opening her eyes, shading them from the sun, she smiled up at him, "No way, unless it proves to be more fun." With a wink and a giggle, she jumped up.

Wrapping her arms around His neck, she kissed Him on the lips and then moved away. He reached out, took hold of her arm and pulled her back to Him. "Ah pet, you're not getting away that easily," He said while smiling at her.

She stood in front of Him. Looking up into His beautiful brown eyes she smiled and said, "Master wishes to check His girl's tan?" Winking at His girl, she took a step back, turned around and began sliding her thong down. He liked to watch the progress of her tan, using the pretense of making sure she didn't burn. Slowly, bending forward, pulling the little piece of cloth all the way to the ground, she held her position while resting her hands on the ground for balance. She felt His hand slide over her ass, caressing, loving. He leaned down, gave a kiss to the right cheek and followed the kiss with a sharp slap of His hand. Again, a kiss to the left cheek followed by another sound slap. Standing back, he smiled, seeing matching handprints on His ass.

She stood up straight, turned to face Him, kissed Him on the lips. "Thank you Master, i love you too," she giggled. she walked into the house to prepare for their special evening out and He continued with the roses. It was to be an evening that she would never forget; those were His words. He had also said, that it was something that she had written about, fantasized about.

Two hours passed and He was waiting in the living room. Checking His watch He called to her, "Pet, we are going to be late. You know how I dislike to be late." The last time she was late, she had to kneel in the corner with plastic pins, for the length of time that she was late. Not a long punishment really, but with plastic pins strategically placed on her tits and pussy for 10 minutes, it seemed like an eternity.

At that moment she came out of the room dressed to kill. she was wearing her black leather mini skirt with the slit on the side. He loved this skirt - it showed off her long, sexy legs. The skirt was nice and tight over her lusciously spankable ass, and, oh, did He want to spank it now. A white sleeveless silk blouse, her shoulders begging to be nibbled, black stockings with garter and black stiletto heels making her legs look even longer and sexier. She stood in front of Him, grinning from ear to ear. she stood motionless, back straight, shoulders back, head up, waiting for His approval. He checked her out, proud as was usual - it was rare that she disappointed Him. He could see she wasn't wearing a bra, as expected. Her nipples were hard and could easily be seen through the sheer material. He walked around her slowly and she stood there, motionless, arms at her sides, looking straight ahead. As He walked around and came back to face her He slipped one hand under her skirt. Sliding one finger up the inside of her thigh to her soft, bare pussy, a smile crept to His face. His finger slipped between her lips, warm, wet, He wiggled it and retreated. He leaned into her, brushing His lips on hers, His hand grabbing her collar from the table behind her. He brushed a finger along her long, sleek neck. He placed the collar around her neck and fastened it. Stepping back and looking her over once more, He was extremely pleased with her beauty - proud to have her on His arm.

Again he took a step forward so close that she could smell His cologne. she took a deep breath, completely lost in His scent. She could feel the warmth of His body, so close and yet so far. He placed a finger under her chin, tilted her head up, and looked deep into her eyes, a smile on each of their lips. The chemistry between the two proved to anyone watching how well matched they were. His lips brushed against hers, teasing her with his mouth, again brushing hers, lingering a moment, again deeper with more pressure, finally kissing her deeply, holding her tight in His strong arms. He took her hand in His and led her to the door.

They were off. she, still not knowing where they were going, who would be there, what they were doing. Every time she would question Him about this evening, He would continue to talk as if He hadn't heard her. He had kept all the details of this evening quiet. He truly wanted to surprise her. This was their anniversary - and she was so excited. He could see it in her eyes and in her movements. He couldn't help but chuckle at her excitement and her curiosity -- just like a little girl. She loved the excitement and the mystery, and He liked surprising her, making her feel special.

After driving for half an hour, He pulled a blindfold out of His pocket and held it out to her. She understood. Taking it from Him, she placed it over her eyes, careful not to mess her makeup or her hair. She leaned in towards Him and He kissed her on the cheek. Then He took her hand in His and they continued the ride. her excitement grew even higher.

Not long after her eyes were covered, the car slowed and came to a stop. she sat patiently as He got out and walked around the car to her side. He opened her door, took her hand, and assisted her in getting out of the car. She followed, heart beating frantically, but trusting in Him completely, without any reservation. He stopped her and put the leash on before they entered the doorway. her heart raced a bit more with the excitement. Now she could hear music and voices, but still no idea came to mind as to where they were. It didn't matter really, she knew whatever He had planned was going to happen. He always planned well, taking excellent care of His girl. The excitement was quite evident - even between her legs, as she felt herself growing more and more wet.

He led her in, holding her tightly by the arm, guiding her to the middle of the room where there was a single stool - a small round stool, high enough so that her feet could just barely touch the ground. He guided her to sit down on the stool, and she quickly became aware of the voices around her. She listened intently to see if she could recognise anyone in particular, but the voices were too low to discern one voice from another. Everyone greeted Him, calling Him by name. They are friends of His. Her mind continued to race, trying to put everything together. Could it be a bar, someone's home? Still she really had no idea, and she enjoyed the mystery of it all. Leaving the leash in place, He moved away, assuring her that she would be safe. She wasn't worried, as she trusts Him with her life. He would never do anything to harm her.

Sitting alone, her heart racing, hands shaking. she nervously crosses her legs. People walk by, brushing against her. They move as though it is not an odd thing, this woman sitting there blindfolded and collared in the middle of the room. One touches her shoulder; another leans in and kisses her cheek. Startled by the kiss, she jumps, showing how nervous she is. She tries to relax, taking a deep breath. All the while He is sitting back in His own lounge chair watching her - her grace, her beauty.

Another kiss. A fingertip brushes her thigh. She can sense Him moving closer again, His scent giving Him away. She smiled knowingly as He approached. A deep chuckle and he says, "pet I can never sneak up on you." He brushes her lips with His finger, her lips parting slightly. He places a glass to her lips and tilts the glass as she sips.

Smiling she giggles, "Master you always know what this one is in the mood to drink. Yummy, it's a black russian tonight." Another sip and His hand moves to her crossed legs and pushes them apart. As He spreads them he pushes her skirt up and spreads her legs even more. She can feel the cool air on her bare pussy. she knows, the heat rising in her face, as she feels her own blush, that she is exposed for others to see - others that she does not know.

He kisses her on the lips and whispers "Enjoy my pet." Giving her one last, long drink she finishes the glass.

He moves away again. Sitting across from her, watching His pussy, knowing how she wishes to close her legs but she will not. He knows her well, better than she knows herself. He is so proud of her, sitting in the middle of a room of strangers, sitting so straight, confident, yet shy and, in a way, very innocent, trusting of her Master. He knows how and when to push her limits, and enjoys the responsibility.

She sits, thinking, listening, wondering where they are, where has He taken her. She hears music, reggae, and she can't help but start to sway to the beat; the effects of the alcohol making her relax. Still sitting up straight, head up, keeping her legs spread imagining all those that must be looking at her pussy. A woman's voice comes close, the woman smells so sweet, and whispers in her ear "beautiful pussy girl, I want to eat it, taste that wonderful juice of yours" and then a finger slides up between her pussy lips spreading them, lingering over her clit. It probes her, stirring, her juices flowing more freely. As quickly as they were inserted they just as quickly retreat. She feels the woman backing away and disappears into the sea of voices.

Next she hears a man's voice. "girl, slide forward on that stool," commanding her in a strong and calm tone. Obediently, as she was trained, she moves forward feeling this man down between her legs. A brush of whiskers on her soft skin makes her jump. Then a smile as she feels a tongue flick back and forth, sliding between her lips, sucking her clit into his mouth. Nibbling, pulling on it, rolling it around between his teeth, her head rolls back as a moan escapes her lips. Legs quivering, she slides forward even more. He continues to play bringing her to the edge of orgasm and, again, like the woman, He stops. He rises and fades into the voices as the woman did. Frustration building, she can feel she is soaked, her juices forming a puddle on the stool beneath her.

Master comes close again, not saying a word. she just senses His presence near. She waits then feels Him move in behind her. He takes her long strands of hair in His hands and pulls it to the back. His arms reach around her, she loving the warmth of His body so close as she leans up against Him. He unbuttons her blouse, not just one button, but all of them, and then pulls it open to expose her breasts. She tilts her head to one side feeling the warmth of His breath in her neck and the softness of his lips as they brush against her ear, sending electrical currents through her body. Kissing her ear, trailing His lips down her neck, her nipples grow hard with continued flutters of excitement flooding her senses. He grazes His fingers along her breasts, flicking her nipples. Then she feels another presence between her legs. He whispers "Happy Anniversary pet." she smiles, and at the same moment, she feels the cold of the clamps against her nipples. Another kiss on the cheek as the clamps bite into the flesh of her nipples - a gasp escapes her lips. He cups her breasts and she moans to His light touch. Loving His touch and wanting more, she whimpers lowly as He fades and is replaced by someone else.

Someone's long hair that falls on her shoulders as the one between her legs begins to suck at her clit, sliding a finger into her warm, wet recesses. Her head rolls back to meet a pair of soft lips, kissing her, lost in the moment as she returns the kiss. Hands stroke her hair, other hands caress her breasts, tugging at the chain that holds the clamps, and they make her gasp again. Her senses running wild, she feels many hands touching her all over: legs, arms, neck, hair, breasts, touching and probing her, exploring every part of her. The music gets louder and she is lost in all the excitement. Enjoying, relishing, drinking it all in, her mind is lost - not caring where she is or who is there. They continue, bring her to the edge, holding her there as she begs to climax. The hands spread her legs even more and pull her closer to the edge. she rocks her hips, and rides on the fingers that are fucking her.

One by one, they move away. The room grows quiet as someone takes hold of the leash and gently pulls her down off of the stool to her hands and knees. In contrast to the loud music of before, it is now completely silent. No one speaks: no whispering, no music, nothing. She hears an ice cube crack, a sigh, finally someone does whisper. She is paraded around the room being led, as they circle the room. Almost as though she were being put on display. she feels the heat rising in her face, and she's sure that she must be several shades of red. These people have very obviously seen her in all her glory, have touched her and watched her in a very intimate way. Yet, she is still blushing as she is paraded and is watched.

Finally she is led to Him, to her Master as she can easily recognises His cologne. She smiles as she feels she is on familiar ground. She can feel a change in the control of her leash. It is Master that has her now, pulling her closer. she feels a tap on her ass with the crop to encourage her to move quicker. She continues, eagerly to move closer to Him knowing that whatever it is, will make Him happy, and will be exciting for her as well. He leads her to His hard cock. "Open wide pet, I have something for you." Hungrily she takes it into her mouth and works it in further using her tongue. Using only her mouth, she does what she knows He loves. Sucking, licking, she swallows His cock, sliding down further she relaxes and let's it slide down her throat. Moving up and down she can taste His sweet first drops of juice. Swirling her tongue around the head, then fluttering it just below, she hears Him moan with pleasure.

Pleased with herself she slides down His cock again until she could feel her nose nuzzle in His hair. Letting His cock slide out of her mouth long enough to say "thank you Master, Happy Anniversary" and continues to suck on His cock. Taking her time, making sure that she doesn't rush His enjoyment. Lovingly kissing His cock, she kisses all the way down one side of His cock, all the way down to His balls. Giving them just as much attention, she kisses, licks and sucks them until she can hear Him moan. Moving her head back up to His cock she lets her teeth gently slide along His hard shaft. Suddenly she takes Him all in one motion, down to the base, and up again. she knows how he loves to feel His cock hit the back of her throat. Gagging somewhat, she was proud that she was getting much better at deep throating Him. she continues faster and faster until she could feel Him ready to cum. At that moment, He stops her and pushes her back.

Someone took hold of her leash and turned her around, gently pushed her upper body towards the floor. Ass in the air, shoulders resting on a pile of soft pillows, He slides His cock into her soaking wet pussy. He slams His cock in and out and reaches around her to rub her clit. she can take no more and loudly begs to come, pleading for His permission. Three long, deep strokes later, and He is ready to feel her pulse around Him. "Yes pet, cum for Me. Cum now!" They both explode in orgasm - their moans and cries echoing through the room as the music begins again.

The festivities resume in the room as He slides His cock out of her dripping pussy and rises. Taking her hand, He pulls her into His lap and they sit together in His chair. Holding her close, He removes her blindfold, the nipple clamps and hugs her tight.

He whispers in her ear "Love you pet," and she smiles.

Looking up into His eyes she replies "Love You Master."

They sit back, sip their drinks, and watch the festivities.