The Anniversary Gift

Story Info
A couple experiences fantasies.
1.3k words
3.5
37.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

Cum from the last three cocks flowed out of her lily white ass as she was lifted up by her tits by one of the huge black men. Even as it emptied into the glass beneath her stretched and sore ass hole, she found another black cock pressing into the back of her throat. She had been manhandled and abused like this for the past two hours and even though her entire body ached from the constant assault of the seemingly countless cocks, she was deliriously happy that she'd been allowed to experience her fantasy. Holding her head tightly against his pubic bone, the man shot his final load down her throat before letting her catch her breath. With her own saliva spilling out around the base of his shaft, he backed up and then smeared the spit and last few drops of cum over her face with his cock. He grabbed a handful of her sweaty hair and wiped it over the tip of his softening dick, called her a cheap white whore and then slapped her in the face with his black piece of meat.

By now the remaining men had gathered around her and began chanting, "Drink it, bitch! Swallow it all!" One of the men handed the nearly filled glass of cum to her. She took it, held it to her mouth and as hands groped her tits, tilted her head back. The men kept chanting until she'd swallowed all of the thick cream. The chanting changed to cheering.

"Fuckin' whore!"

"Damn good piece of ass!"

She licked her lips and reminded them that anybody who wanted to see the video needed to tell me before leaving. I checked everyone's email address and told them I'd send a link to the video after it was uploaded.

As instructed before the gang bang began, she went to the door, bent over at the waist and held her ankles so the men could slap her ass or finger her on their way out. Only one chose not to spank her, but instead of fingering her, shoved his entire hand up her sloppy pussy and gave her a few hard punches inside. She squealed, at first from the pain and then from her orgasm. He wiped his gooey hand in her hair and then waved at me as he left the room. "Enjoyed using your slut! She's a damn good fuck. See ya Monday, boss!"

I looked at her, covered with beads of perspiration, her face glistening with saliva and cum, makeup smeared, her hair matted from being used to wipe cum from cocks and hands, her pussy lips swollen and her thighs slick with cum.

"Show me that ass hole, slut," I ordered. "Oh, yeah... that's been fucked good!" I laughed as I effortlessly pushed four fingers inside it.

"You want me to shower?" she asked.

"Nah. I haven't given you all of your anniversary present yet."

"You haven't? Oh, shit! But I'm so stretched out!"

"Not a problem, babe. Remember that trip I made to the sporting goods store last week? I got you a baseball bat." I grinned as a look of horror formed in her eyes. "That's right - you got your fantasy and now I'm going to get mine. First your pussy and then your ass. Get up on the couch. That's it. Kneel on the cushions and point that ass back at me."

Without hesitation she did as she was told. I squirted some lube on the end and sides of the bat and then eased it into her pussy. Thanks to all the fucking by the warehouse crew, the bat went in fairly easily. I'd enjoyed watching her pussy being stretched by the cocks before and now was delighting in seeing her stretch open even wider. I slowly pushed it in until she let out a sudden yelp.

"Okay. I'll mark it right there," I said as I rubbed a black marker on the bat just outside of her lips. "I'll try not to go any deeper than that while I'm fucking you. You ready, slut?"

Without waiting to hear her response, I pulled the bat almost all the way out of her and then pushed it back in quickly. Rotating it counter-clockwise as I pulled it out and clockwise as I thrust it back in, I worked her hard and fast.

"How's that, my fuck toy?"

"Oh... fuck... yes... Do... it... Fuck.. me..."

In just a couple of minutes she started cumming. Her body bucked back towards me and then lurched forward against the back of the couch. I pushed the bat inside to the mark and held it firmly as she trembled, quivered and cursed.

"I'm not done with you yet, so don't get too relaxed."

As I pulled the bat out of her a thick, creamy glob of her juice spilled onto the floor. "You can lick that up later. Right now, I'm going to shove the bat up your ass."

Before she was able to finish saying, "Oh, shit!" I had the bat pushing its way into her abused ass hole. It didn't go in as easily as it did in her pussy. I had to press harder, forcing her into the back of the couch. In another few seconds the bat began to disappear inside her. I slapped one of her ass cheeks and congratulated her on being such a good ass whore. I went a little easier on her now, not wanting to do any serious damage. After all, I might want to fuck her myself in a while. After a minute or so of stroking the bat in and out, I pushed it in as far as I could, paused, and told her to stand up. "Turn around and face me. Don't let it come out."

She slowly rotated until she was facing me.

"Squeeze your nips for me. That's it. Harder. Stretch them."

I reached a hand down between her thighs and gave the bat a gentle push upwards while twisting it. After releasing it, I gave her pussy a sharp slap with my open palm before pinching and pulling on her clit. "Keep working those nipples," I said as I continued to mangle her clit. I watched her grimace for a while before her expression changed to pleasure. At that point I turned my focus to rubbing her clit back and forth. She started to pant as I pressed harder.

"It's okay. You can cum when I say so."

I continued to rub her clit as she twisted and pulled her nipples. Her knees began to tremble. I told her to keep the bat in her ass and keep working her nipples. I looked down at her thighs and saw they were coated with her juice. I shifted my hand so I could rub her clit with my thumb and then shoved three fingers inside her pussy and pressed upwards. The moment I did that she orgasmed and the bat shot out of her ass. A sudden spray of cum squirted out of her, soaking me in the process. I helped her sit down on the front edge of the couch, stepped up onto the seat and forced my cock past her lips and into the back of her throat. If I hadn't been so worked up from watching everything that had happened during the afternoon, I could've fucked her throat long and hard, but as it was, I only lasted for about a minute of thrusts before shooting my load. Like everybody before me, I pulled out of her mouth and smeared the last remaining drops of cum all over her face before dragging my cock through her hair. She grabbed my hips and pulled me up over her face, spread my ass cheeks and buried her tongue inside the rim of my ass hole.

"You are such a nasty whore! Happy anniversary!"

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers