The Anniversary Gift Ch. 5

Story Info
Eva becomes confused, angry...and very horny.
762 words
3.99
34k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva had come home confused, angry and very horny. Despite her fears and misgivings, the experience of 5 men pawing all over her was very arousing. What had begun in resignation and a feeling of powerlessness, had surprisingly grown into a feeling of joy, arousal and power. And then, suddenly, at Charles' command, it had ended abruptly. She slept that night with a series of erotic dreams passing through her head.

The next morning, Charles called. "Hello, my dear Eva. Morrision will be by your place in 15 minutes with your daytime wardrobe. We'll pick you up at 9:00 AM. Please be ready to go." Once again, without another word, he hung up.

When Morrison arrived, Eva was friendlier than yesterday. She smiled and invited him in for a cup of coffee. He returned her smile but declined the offer. Confused once more by his hesitancy, she watched him walk away.

Charles' note said that today the group planned to do some sightseeing. When she was dressed, Eva wore an outfit that she would not be caught dead in back home. Charles (as usual) had given meticulous attention to detail.

Eva's hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Once again, she wore make-up and earrings. She wore a tank top with no bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the white top and her midriff was completely exposed down to her waist.

She had on white g-string panties and covered them with a pair of very tight white hot pants. Sneakers and sun glasses completed the ensemble. At 9:00 AM, Charles drove up in a rented van.

Eva came down the stairs as Charles said cheerily, "Good morning, Eva. I trust you slept well?" Hearing no response, Charles continued. "We have a special seat reserved for you in the last row."

The last row contained a bench seat with space enough for three passengers. The windows were tinted so no one outside could see in. Eva sat between two of the men and the day's tour began.

All day long, Eva was kissed, hugged and pawed. Men felt her tits, her ass and her pussy. But strangely, not one shred of her clothing was removed. Everything was exterior.

At each sightseeing stop, she got out of the car and was invited to join the group in touring. At these times, in the open air, no one touched her. Once the sightseeing was done, Eva went again to the back seat, to be joined by a new set of companions. The men rotated at each stop. All but Charles. He remained as the driver and tour guide.

By 1:00 PM, Eva was aroused. By 3:00 PM, she was panting and moaning with desire. But still, no one touched her naked flesh. And when she took the initiative and tried to grab Ben's cock and unzip his pants, he surprisingly pushed her away.

Finally, Charles drove her back to her cottage. "Well, Eva, I think you had an enjoyable day. Morrison, would you please give her the package of clothing for the evening? We'll see you at 7:30 PM at our house. Just follow the lights." Without another word, Charles drove off, leaving her standing there with the package.

That evening, Eva arrived at the house in an incredible dress, one she never knew even was made. The top was a red and blue corset, which pushed her breasts up almost to the bursting point. The bottom was a mesh, see-through skirt. Underneath, she wore a flashy silver sequine thong panty, thigh-high fishnet stockings and 4 inch heels.

Eva and the men sat together for a marvelous dinner, embellished by several glasses of superb wine. Eva found her self more comfortable with the group. Not as uptight and frankly, looking forward to the evenings activities.

Charles turned to Morrison and said, "You may begin." The big black man stood up and proceeded to take off all his clothes. Eva felt herself grow aroused as she saw him uncovered his massive arms and chest. Finally, he took off his pants and revealed one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen. Eva's eyes sparkled with interest. She felt her pussy grow wet. Morrison then turned around and showed his large, muscular back and very attractive butt. Then he turned around to face her again and began stroking his cock.

Each man did the same. Soon Eva was surrounded by five virile naked men, each with a growing hard-on. Charles turned to Eva. "And so my darling, what would you like for dessert?"

To Be Continued...