The Anniversary Present

Story Info
Bill finds perfect gift for their 25th anniversary.
2.6k words
4.28
91.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling," I asked my wife one sunny afternoon, "let's get away somewhere special for our anniversary. I'm thinking of the Bahamas."

"That would be lovely," replied Cindy. "I want it to be very special, too." She smiled.

It would be our 25th year together. At 50, Cindy still seemed to me to be the girl I married long ago—the same sweet temper, the petite figure, the cute blonde ponytail. True, her hair was now highlighted, there were wrinkles around her eyes, and she was the grandmother of a little boy. She was still beautiful in the way the light shone in her eyes.

"It's a deal then. We'll make it a long weekend, just the too of us." She nodded her assent and I made a note to plan for the trip.

Cindy was still working in the fashion industry as a consultant. Her other career, as an escort, dancer, and prostitute for select black men (mostly professional athletes) had wound down and finally ended in her 40's. Good as she was at it, her age caught up with her when other, younger white women became strong competition. She retired gracefully from a business we both liked and continued to enjoy black men privately when the occasion offered.

She was never really interested in bringing complete strangers to bring to our marriage bed, though she would meet men passed on to us from Jackson, Lionel, Leroy and other close back friends. As we grew older, we relied on a dwindling circle of men we'd come to know, and that seemed enough for us both.

It had been a busy year with our jobs and family. Cindy was a volunteer in several charitable organizations which kept her working into the evenings. The chance to get away would be a welcome change.

We flew to our destination on schedule. I had booked a honeymoon suite on the beach. It cost a pretty penny, but we could afford it. The sun and sand was just what we needed towards the end of a long winter and we made the most of it.

While the trip was our gift to each other, I wanted to give my wife something more to celebrate the anniversary. I meant it to be something very special.

We decided to dine in our suite. While I ordered champagne, and a lovely repast of her favorite seafood, Cindy retired to the bedroom to dress. When she emerged, she was wearing an ensemble of white bridal lingerie. A pretty satin buster hugged her pert breasts and held up her dainty white stockings.

Long white satin gloves encased her arms. Sheer white panties revealed the dark shadow of her pubic hair, and continued in a silk thong in the crack of her firm buns. She stood on 4-inch white patent leather pumps with spiky heels. Flowing from her hair was a lovely white bridal veil.

I was enchanted. Always tuned to fashion, Cindy had outdone herself.

"You look gorgeous, darling," I whispered. "The perfect bride."

"Thank you" she smiled. "I ordered this from the catalogue of a designer I've worked with. They have a complete line of wedding fashions."

"I feel like I'm at our wedding, or at least our wedding night again."

We kissed, lovingly. When we had finished our dinner, I turned to her and held her hand.

"Darling, I have one more gift for you. I have to make a quick call, and it will be here."

She looked at me expectantly, wondering what it could be. I made the call.

Five minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it and four tall young Bahamian youths entered the room. Black and handsome, they were all about 18 years of age. Cindy was old enough to be their mother.

Cindy looked at me with wide eyes.

"These are friends of Leroy's, darling. They are my special gift to you for the rest of the night."

The boys smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Oh, Bill, you think of everything! How wonderful of you!"

I introduced the boys to her. There names were Thomas, Leon, Miguel and Daniel. They were all quite polite. I could see that a white woman dressed for her wedding night was a thrill to these boys. The lust showed in their eyes.

"The rules are simple, gentlemen. You are here to give my wife as much pleasure as she wants. From previous experience, I thought it might take four of you to do that. She likes to keep going for quite a long time, perhaps late into the night, so pace yourselves. Take a break every hour...she will need it, and you might too. Since this is for her, it's best to do her one at a time, except if you're giving her a DP. Darling, do you feel like that, too?"

"Yes."

It had been almost a year since her last DP. It was something she had missed.

"Now when you cum, gentlemen, try to do it in her pussy or, if she likes, in her ass. As soon as you've cum, signal me and I will come to her and clean her up with my mouth. That's all; enjoy yourselves!"

The boys took off their clothes in the bedroom. I saw Cindy's look of appreciation when she saw the long thick pricks dangling in front of them when they entered the sitting room. Within moments they were in full erection. Their coal black balls hung low behind protruding shafts. I could see that these young males were going to have plenty of stamina. I would have a lot of semen to lick up before the night was done.

Bless her heart, Cindy took the time to give each of their cocks a tickle and rub, followed by wet licks and kisses, even though they hardly needed warming up. By the time she was ready to be fucked, they were as randy as goats.

She started with Thomas, whose name matched his huge genitalia. She sat back on the couch and spread her legs for him. We watched as he slid in up to his balls. He pressed her legs back to her shoulders and rammed his black truncheon into her white cunt. She breathed heavily and whimpered.

A moment later she tensed and wrapped her arms around Thomas, pulling him to her. She gave a long squeal as she reached her first climax. He kept pounding it to her. Cindy clutched at him. Soon she crested to another big orgasm, squealing with delight. After two more climaxes, Thomas thrust himself into her as deeply as he could penetrate. They came together with loud, jerky movements.

When he withdrew I knelt in front of her open legs. Milky white sperm bubbled from her vagina, running down to her rosebud anus and thighs. I licked it up, sucking the juice from her oozing labia. I leaned my head back on the couch, face toward the ceiling. She lowered herself on me and squeezed her womb. I swallowed more gobs, salty and delicious.

Daniel took her to the bedroom. We stood around as he mounted her and inserted his long black dick. It was so long it must have been pushing into her cervix. We watched as he worked it in and out, sometimes withdrawing completely before lunging back into the warm depths.

This time her orgasms continued almost without interval. One peak led to another. I had seen this before, though not for some years. Cindy had reached a world of her own. Waves of pleasure filled her loins.

Daniel exploded with a grunt, joined by the unmistakable sounds of my wife's own explosion. When he withdrew, the sticky liquid gurgled from her open hole. I lapped it up for some time.

Miguel took her doggy style, with me underneath in 69 position to catch the cum. His thrusting tool was an inch from my face. I could feel the spasms her pleasure. Up and up and over, and up and up again. I lost count. When he was finished I again swallowed the tangy semen burbling from her opening.

Leon was fast. He mounted her and fucked like a stevedore until she came. He didn't miss a beat and within another minute they both came together in a sweaty writhing. I drank another draught of semen.

We took a break. A bottle of champagne disappeared as we emptied our glasses. After the frenzy of nonstop fucking, the rest was welcome. We talked lazily for a half an hour.

"Darling, do you want to continue?"

"Yes."

The second round was much like the first. It lasted twice as long, though. The boys were able to keep her going without cumming themselves. I didn't clock it, but it was nearly two hours when they had all cum again. It was the longest bout of continuous fucking I'd ever seen from my wife. At 50 she could cum as easily and often as she did as a college girl. I adored her!

The second break lasted nearly an hour. Again, I checked to make sure she wanted to continue.

"Certainly, darling. I'm having a great time. And I think I'm ready for some anal pleasure as well!"

"Gentlemen," I cautioned, "make sure you use plenty of lube on your cocks. And take it slowly until she's opened up. Then you can do as you like. And she will like to take two of you at a time."

The prospect of anal sex with my sweet wife, still in her bridal white (only the panties removed), stimulated our friends to renewed bouts of lust.

Daniel went first, stroking his long dick with lots of lube before gently inserting it into the open asshole she presented to him, on her hands and knees. Cindy enjoys anal sex, sometimes intensely, but the orgasms don't arrive as frequently without clitoral stimulation of some kind.

Knowing this, I took up the 69 position under her and managed to lick her clit while the boys took her ass. I was pleased when she rocketed to orgasm after orgasm under this treatment.

"Oh, Darling...I love what you're doing to me!" I ate her with gusto, tickling the big clit with my tongue while big cocks rammed her rear. I could feel that her orgasms were very intense and long lasting. When I was sure she was red hot from this preparation, I got up and invited the boys to take her two at a time.

She squatted over Miguel, inserting his long penis into her anus. With her legs open and resting on her feet and hands, she took Thomas into her wet cunt at the same time. The two cocks corkscrewed into her as she swiveled around them.

"Oh my God!" She moaned. "I love this!"

I watched as her excitement mounted. Her breath came in gasps. She began cumming, hard. The two men kept up the rhythm, not missing a beat. My bride was orgasming continuously. I had seen this before, in the same manner of two at a time. Her orgasms went on and on. Finally, she stopped; she couldn't catch her breath.

"Would you like to rest, dearest?" I asked.

"Just for a moment. I want more."

As soon as her breathing calmed, I beckoned to Leon and Daniel to take over. This time she squatted over them cowgirl style, offering her anus to Leon and her vagina to Daniel. Within a minute she was back in her special world. I envied her in a way for it. But I would not want to exchange places; I loved to watch her too much.

I was amazed at how long she was able to keep it up. It went on an on. The only thing that finally interrupted her orgasmic reverie was her partners' own orgasms. Once again I performed my cleaning duty, this time for both holes. It was my pleasure!

We took another long break. I thought she was done for the night. I was wrong.

"Have you had enough, baby?" I asked somewhat anxiously.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's all right."

"What would you like them to do?"

"I want two of them together in my pussy."

I looked at her with amazement. I had never seen her do that, or mention it. Her tight vagina barely stretched to take one of them. Two would be something else.

"Which two?"

She looked at them for a moment.

"Thomas and Miguel."

She had chosen the two fattest pricks. This was going to be something to remember.

She led Miguel to the bed and told him to lie on his back with a pillow under his head, in a somewhat sitting position. She sat down on him, reverse cowgirl style, her hands behind her for support. His penis filled her cunt. She looked at me as I was standing at the foot of the bed.

She beckoned Thomas to kneel in front of her. She instructed him to lube his penis. Then she and Thomas worked the head of his dong into her vagina, over Miguel's prick underneath. It took several moments to get it right. Once they were both securely inserted, she began to fuck them. She thrust her pelvis out to take them deep inside her, and then rocked back letting their cocks slide out about halfway. The rocking slowly increased until she let go with the first hard climax. Her eyes glazed over while she rocked and ground herself onto the double penetration. Another climax ensued, followed by another bigger one. She kept rocking and the orgasms came in quick succession. She must have been exhausted, but she didn't stop.

"You're so tight, baby!" Thomas crooned at her. "I can't believe how good this feels."

"Unbelievable," said Miguel. "It's so tight and slippery at the same time. Tighter than your ass, and wetter and hotter."

"I'm going to fuck you until you cum," she wailed. It didn't take long. Spurred by her lust, I watched Thomas grunt with ejaculation. Feeling the sticky cum spread over his own penis, Miguel quickly followed with a big eruption himself." Slowly, the three of them caught their breath.

"Lean back as they pull out, honey. There's going t be a double load."

In all my years of servicing Cindy after other men filled her with cum I'd never encountered a double load in the same hole.

"I'll be careful, darling. Get ready for it."

She was as good as her word. Somehow she managed to keep her pelvis tilted up so the cum stayed put while I got into position between her legs. It was a very big load. I had to lap at it for quite a few minutes before she was able to sit on me and squeeze the deepest globs into my mouth. It was satisfying to swallow it all.

It was nearly 1:30 a.m. We were all done in. We thanked the boys for their wonderful present and they left. She turned to me with a smile.

"Thank you sweetheart for the perfect anniversary gift. You know just what I like! Let me show you how much I love you."

Cindy pulled me to her and kissed me for a long time. Then she pulled my penis into her open vagina. Despite all my efforts, it was still somewhat sloppy with sperm.

I managed a few thrusts before shooting my own huge load deep into my darling wife. We slept that night wrapped in each others arms, as fully satisfied as any two lovers can be.