The Anniversary Present

Story Info
A special treat from a surprised wife.
2.1k words
4.49
163k
39

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

Saffy was in a good mood. She smiled as she walked to the front door because she had finished work early for the first time in ages and tonight, she was going out for a meal with her husband to celebrate seven years of marriage. She entered the house and climbed the stairs intending to get changed out of her work clothes.

Saffy was planning the evening in her head, deciding what to wear and how and when to give Tom his present. As she reached the bedroom door she heard Tom inside. She was surprised because he wasn't due home for another hour.

She peered through the gap in the door and was surprised to see Tom going through her underwear drawer. Curious, she stayed quiet and watched.

Tom looked through the drawer and found a pair of pink satin panties; he looked at them and fondled the delicate material. The panties had a pretty bow on the front and lace edges to the leg holes.

He pulled his trousers and boxers off and lay down on the bed. Closing his eyes, he pressed the panties against his erect cock and occasionally rubbed them against his balls.

Taking the panties in both hands he draped them over his tool and slowly began to masturbate into them. He groaned quietly as the panties slipped over his skin whilst his hand caressed his aching prick.

Tom licked the middle finger of his free hand and inserted it into his anus. He eased it in gradually and then began fingering himself as his hand and his wife's panties worked their magic on his cock.

Saffy didn't know how to react. Tom had never shown any signs that he wanted anything but 'normal' sex. In fact, she had always thought he was a little too conservative; he never had any interest in adventurous sex. She ought to have been angry but her fascination with Tom's actions was overriding any other feelings she had.

She continued to watch as Tom pleasured himself on the bed. Suddenly she realised she was feeling something else too – she was finding this quite erotic. Maybe it was the voyeurism that did it, maybe it was discovering Tom had a kinky secret or maybe it was the very act itself of Tom jacking off into her panties. She wasn't sure which but she was instantly determined to find out.

Tom was close to orgasm and Saffy looked on as his cum splashed into her panties, soaking into the material and running down his shaft.

Tom remained on the bed with his eyes closed enjoying the moment. Saffy quietly walked back down stairs, waited a moment or two and then slammed the door.

She walked to the kitchen and made a coffee. Moments later, Tom appeared.

"Hello darling," Saffy said. "I didn't expect you to be home so early." "Me neither. But the bloody computer system is down and no-one can work so the boss told me to go."

"That's nice." She said as she kissed him. "Fancy a coffee?"

As they drank their drinks, Saffy found she was pre-occupied with thoughts of her husband's earlier activities. She went up stairs to get changed and as soon as she entered the bedroom found herself opening the wash bag and looking for the panties Tom had satisfied himself with.

He had tucked them down in the wash bag so that they were hidden but she found them and pulled them out. Tom's cum was still wet and she ran her fingers over the sticky mess as she thought about what to do. Putting them back where she found them, Saffy lay down on the bed and slipped a finger down her panties and stroked her clitoris. She felt very damp and excited and only moments later she came.

She ran a bath and got ready for their evening out. When she was dressed, she went to her underwear drawer and took out a pair of panties that were identical to the ones Tom had used earlier. She put them in her handbag and went down stairs. She had bought him a rather expensive watch for their anniversary but somehow she thought her underwear would be a far more interesting gift.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were given a secluded table at the back. It was a cosy and discrete table where they could talk intimately without anyone being able to overhear them. The meal was fantastic, living up to the restaurant's excellent reputation. Over coffee and liquors, Tom handed his anniversary present to Saffy. He leaned over the table and kissed her affectionately.

Opening the present, Saffy's eyes widened and she smiled with delight as she took the necklace from the box.

"It's beautiful." She said. "Thank you."

"Here's your present." She said, leaning over to get the gift from her handbag. She carefully folded the panties into her palm so that Tom couldn't see what she was holding and then held her hand out, smiling as she did so.

"Happy anniversary, darling." She cooed.

He looked very shocked as the panties unfolded and dropped onto his hand.

"What's this?" He asked with genuine surprise in his voice.

"Don't you like them?" Saffy asked sweetly.

"I don't understand."

"I thought you might like to wear them." Saffy replied.

"W-why would you think that?" Tom replied with some embarrassment.

"Call it a woman's intuition. I just have this feeling you'd like the sensation of that cool sexy satin against your skin. Wouldn't you like that?"

"I don't know what makes you think that." Tom replied.

Saffy analysed his response. He hadn't refused so she suspected it would take only a little more wine and a bit more persuasion to get him to admit his fetish.

She poured them both another glass of red and smiled at Tom. There was no judgement in her expression but there was a seductive glint in her eyes.

Tom was conscious of the panties being on show. If a waiter came over, he would be really embarrassed. He put the panties in his pocket.

"Instead of putting them in your pocket, why don't you go to toilet and put them on?" Saffy asked.

Tom's cock stirred in his trousers and his initial shock began to subside. His mind was racing – how did she know? He'd never told anyone about his fetish. And why was she doing this? Did she want to humiliate him? She'd never done anything to embarrass him that he could remember but maybe she was angry underneath all the veneer. He didn't know what to do.

Saffy watched Tom's face as all these thoughts raced through his mind. She could see he needed some re-assurance.

"This isn't a trick," Saffy said. "I really would like you to put them on. I'm not trying to embarrass you."

Tom gulped down another mouthful of wine and asked "How did you know?" He felt as if he had just made a confession. That meant the truth was out and he had to be prepared for any backlash.

"Does it matter how I know? The important thing is that I don't mind. I just want you go to the bathroom, put them on and come back. That's all."

She stared at Tom and waited for a response. To her surprise, Tom got up and went to the Gents. A wicked smile crossed her face and in the discrete privacy of the darkened restaurant she placed a hand under her dress and flicked a finger over her clitoris through her increasingly damp panties. She was really enjoying this.

After a few minutes, Saffy began to wonder if Tom was going to come back or if this was all too much. Maybe she had pushed him too far and he'd sneaked home without her.

As this thought entered her mind, Tom came back. He sat down and looked at her.

"Have you put them on?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied and passed her his own briefs as if to prove the point. She put his underwear in her handbag and took another drink. Smiling, she asked Tom how it felt.

Uncomfortable at the question but determined to go with the moment, Tom replied.

"It feels really nice. Very sexy."

"I want to feel you." She said.

She got under the table and reached across to Tom's flies. She undid them and stared at the exposed satin front of Tom's knickers. She could just see the outline of his stiff prick in the dim light and she ran her fingernails over his panties before slipping her hand into Tom's trousers, cupping and stroking his silky crotch.

She only stayed under the table for a moment but when she sat back up; she could see from Tom's expression that he was very aroused.

"You feel nice through your panties. I bet it would feel nice to run my lips over you too. Would you like that?"

Tom was near to bursting. "Jesus, can't we wait until we get home?"

As Tom pulled up his zipper he took the opportunity to quickly run his finger over his satin bulge and then they paid the bill and went out onto the street to hail a cab.

Once in the cab Saffy whispered to Tom to undo his trousers. Tom was shocked. Who was this woman who had entered his wife's body?

"The cabby might see." Tom hissed.

"No he won't, my head will be in the way." Saffy grinned.

Much to Saffy's satisfaction, Tom did as he was told. She'd never played the dominant role in their relationship before tonight and she was revelling in it, getting off on the power.

When Tom had opened his trousers and revealed his panties, Saffy bent her head to his lap. She ran her lips over his satin bulge, felt his hardness beneath the gossamer thin material and found the tip of his cock. A sticky wet patch welcomed her probing tongue and she lapped at it, caressing the tip of his member as she did so.

It was all Tom could do to contain the groans that tried to escape from his mouth. He was so close to cumming he didn't think he could last until they got home. But just as his orgasm began to build, Saffy stopped and sat back up. Tom quickly closed his trousers, glancing at the driver's rear mirror as he did so to see if the cabby had seen anything. The cabby's eyes were firmly fixed on the road, reassuring Tom that his secret was safe.

Tom kissed Saffy passionately and tasted the salt of his pre-cum on her lips.

The rest of the journey seemed to last an eternity but finally they pulled up at the house and got inside. They went straight up stairs and once they were in the bedroom, Saffy told Tom to take his clothes off. She told him to leave his panties on. She stripped too and then stared at Tom.

At this point Tom felt uncomfortable. No-one had ever seen him dressed just in panties before and he was expecting Saffy to laugh at any moment but much to his relief she said nothing and her face gave no suggestion of disapproval.

Still in control, Saffy pushed Tom on to the bed and climbed on top of him pushing her pussy into his face. Tom was amazed at how wet her pussy was. This was really turning her on! He licked and gobbled hungrily at her cunt as she writhed on his face.

Saffy cried out as her orgasm swept through her body and she forced her cunt down on Tom's mouth grinding him into the bed. When she was satisfied, she climbed off the bed and knelt between Tom's legs. She looked at his pink satin bulge and leaned forward, kissing his balls. She stroked his cock with her hand, every now and then pausing to squeeze his thick shaft. She watched as pre-cum oozed and seeped through his panties. She slipped a finger inside herself and stroked her G spot as she played with Tom.

Moving her head along Tom's shaft, Saffy engulfed the head of his cock between her lips. She sucked the pre-cum into her mouth and Tom groaned as her hot breath made contact with his now intensely sensitive tip. Saffy began licking Tom's prick hard and fast and as she felt his cock begin to swell, slipped her wet finger under Tom's panties and into his anus.

He took a sharp intake of breath as her finger invaded him and his orgasm exploded. Saffy sucked and licked at his cock whilst his cum poured through his panties and into her mouth. She stayed there, fingering him and licking his prick until his orgasm had passed.

When it was over, Saffy crawled onto the bed and Tom gave her a hug.

"Happy anniversary, honey." She whispered.

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers