The Anniversary Present Day 04

Story Info
Saffy turns Tom's attention to her desires.
2.6k words
4.66
54.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

Saffy stood at the bedroom window watching the last few rays of sunshine as darkness began to fall. She sipped the wine in her hand and thought of the evening ahead. She had spoiled Tom over the last few days, taking him to places that had only previously existed in his mind.

She was conscious that she had been a little too selfless with him; too ready to fulfil his desires and only satisfied her needs on the back of his. Tonight, she decided would different. Tonight he would lavish all the attention on her and his fantasies would take a back stage whilst she was pampered and satisfied as much as she wanted.

A faint smiled crossed her lips as she began plotting, her finger idly running around the rim of her glass…

Tom was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Earlier, Saffy had asked – no, told – Tom to wear a pair of glossy white tights under his trousers. The feeling was thrilling; every time he took a step he could feel the cool nylon against his skin and his trousers brushed against them, constantly reminding him of their delicious presence.

He'd had an erection on and off all day and he was constantly horny. Whenever he hardened, his cock pressed firmly against the glossy material and he found himself surreptitiously stroking himself whenever he got he chance.

With Saffy out of the room, he glanced around and then undid his trousers and pulled them down slightly so that he could look at himself and stroke his cock. He ran his fingers over his thighs and lightly ran them over his balls. The tickly sensation was incredible and he groaned quietly as he fantasised about Saffy licking at his cock through his tights.

As he watched, a tear drop formed and he imagined Saffy's mouth at his crotch, her tongue licking the head and sucking his precum from him. His mind was back in overdrive; back in the intensely erotic place where it had lived for the last few days. He questioned whether he should just let it go and cum in his tights there and then but he didn't really want to without Saffy so he used all his will power and pulled his trousers back up and tried to concentrate on the TV program.

It was no good. He couldn't keep his mind off sex so he went up stairs in search of Saffy. He walked in to the bedroom and stared at his naked wife, his eyes absorbing every aspect of her soft beauty.

Saffy turned from the window and smiled at Tom.

Leaning against the wall, Saffy quietly told Tom she would like a massage. Without waiting for an answer she took a bottle of massage oil from the bedside cabinet and gave it to Tom.

She lay on her back on the bed and waited.

"Take your clothes off first, Tom."

He removed his shirt and trousers and stood in front of her wearing nothing but hose. Saffy's eyes slowly wandered down his body. She looked at his stiff cock through the sheer fabric and smiled to herself. His hairless body aroused her and she had to remind herself that tonight was her night. She wanted to take him in her mouth, to suck his cock and hear him cry out as she satisfied him but no, he would have to wait.

After a moment, Tom knelt over her and rubbed massage oil into his hands before dripping some from the bottle onto her skin. He started with her neck, a hand on either side gently squeezing and rubbing her muscles. Saffy's eyes closed and she lay motionless occasionally encouraging Tom with quiet groans.

Tom moved onto Saffy's arms, sliding up and down from shoulder to wrist in a long slow action. He expertly ran his hands over her soft belly and massaged the flesh on her sides just below her rib cage taking care to avoid her ticklish spots.

Unable to resist any longer, his hands slowly wandered upwards to her breasts, his fingers dancing delicately over her stiff nipples. Saffy's back arched slightly and her breath started to come in shallow pants as he squeezed both her buds and then ran his finger tips around her areolae, the slight pressure indenting her gorgeous breasts.

Tom concentrated on her tits for a long time, fascinated by how aroused Saffy was becoming.

Eventually, Tom moved down Saffy's body. He stared at her hairless pussy as his hands glided down her thighs. Saffy's juices were slowly seeping out of her and Tom's cock twitched and throbbed in appreciation, tight against his nylon hose.

After applying oil to Saffy's feet, Tom gave her the best foot massage she had ever had; a slow, precise massage that covered every inch of skin below her ankles.

When he had finished, he slowly made his way back up her legs, squeezing her calves and thumbing her shins and knees until finally he was at the top of her thighs. He deliberately allowed his fingers to lightly graze her pussy lips but did it as if by accident to tease Saffy.

He stopped massaging her and put his face to her pussy. He lapped at her with long slow strokes of his tongue, licking the juices from her, sucking her fleshy lips and sucking her hard clitoris. Saffy held the back of Tom's head and pulled him hard against her, gyrating her hips and rubbing her nub against his hungry mouth. She held him there for ten minutes or more, grinding and purring as her pleasure grew.

When she let go, Tom sat up and told Saffy to roll over and then started massaging her again, following the exact same route as he had taken before but missing out her buttocks, saving the delicious, soft fleshy globes until last.

As his hand slowly slid back up her thighs he gently but firmly parted her legs. He stared at the folds of her lips and saw a long droplet of pussy juice slowly drip onto the sheets. God, he wanted to fuck her but the massage wasn't over so he put the thought to one side as best he could.

Tom massaged each buttock in turn, firmly squeezing and kneading the skin. Every now and then he massaged both at the same time and pulled them apart so that he could look at her inviting little hole.

Uncertain if Saffy wanted him to be more intimate there, he ran a finger slowly down between her cheeks, deliberately flicking lightly over her anus before tracing down to her perineum and stopping just short of her pussy. As he did so, Saffy twitched and groaned.

"Mmm. That's nice," she murmured.

Tom smiled and slipped his finger back up to her anus, his own breath now coming in short sharp gasps as he began to realise that tonight could be the night he would fuck her there.

"Use lots and lots of oil," Saffy whispered with laboured breath.

Tom drizzled some more oil between her cheeks and massaged it into her skin before it could run off her body. With his fingers covered in oil, he started to work purely on her asshole, slowly and carefully slipping a finger into her. At first, he only went a few inches into her, not wanting to go too far too quickly. He wanted this experience to be special for both of them.

He started to finger fuck her, still avoiding all contact with her pussy and asked her if she was enjoying this. Her response surprised him; she was getting off on this more than he had expected.

After a while, Tom started to push his finger further into her until finally, his whole middle finger was buried in her tight little arsehole. He then slipped his finger in and out four or five times before dripping more oil onto her skin and his hands. He wanted to open her a little more so he slipped two fingers in. He felt her sphincter briefly resist and then both fingers were in, slipping up and down slowly and evenly.

Saffy was in heaven. She couldn't believe how great this felt nor how loving and careful Tom was being. He had not pushed in clumsily or rushed at it but had taken his time and put Saffy's pleasure first. She was abandoned to him for the first time since this week's games had started. As she felt Tom's fingers slide into her, she groaned quietly and began to fantasise about how much better it would feel with Tom's cock in her, filling her and making her cum.

Flopping an arm out lazily, Saffy opened the bedside cabinet drawer and felt around until her hand came across a butt plug. She passed it to Tom and told him to use it. When he had liberally oiled it, he touched it to Saffy's backside. He was careful not to push it in. Instead, he held it against her hole to see how Saffy would react. He was intrigued to find out how much she wanted the toy in her.

Much to his delight, Saffy pushed up in the air, slowly but firmly. She found herself fucking the toy whilst Tom held it still. This, she realised was fantastic. She could dictate the speed and depth so that she was in control despite the subordinate position she was in. She pushed up further and further with each thrust until finally, the plug was buried in her. The sensation as it slipped in was too much and she put a hand between her legs and stroked herself. She cried out as her orgasm roared through her almost instantly.

Tom watched as Saffy's petit mort swept over her. He couldn't believe how much his wife was enjoying this new thrill and he found himself close to orgasm from that alone. If he had touched himself, he too would have cum. His excitement was such that he thought a river would gush from him. But he still wanted his prize and kept his control so that he could keep working on Saffy's butt and get himself that much closer to his goal.

Gripping the base of the butt plug, Tom began to slowly draw it out of her. Once passed her sphincter, Tom fucked her with it, keeping a slow pace to let Saffy recover from her first orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided, Saffy again reached to the drawer and fumbled around until she found her rabbit. Tom leaned over and took it from her. He slowly pulled the plug out and rubbed more oil into her hole before lubing the toy. The vibrator was much bigger than the butt plug and he was mesmerised as it forced Saffy open. She groaned as the first few inches slid into her and Tom stopped, concerned that it was hurting her but Saffy told him to keep going and whimpered encouragingly.

With around four inches inside her, Tom switched the toy on. It whirred, vibrated and pumped inside her and the sensations took her breath away. Now she understood why Tom wantd to be fucked this way.

Tom pushed the toy deeper into Saffy until it was all the way in. Then he held it there, letting the toy's mechanical action do all the work. Saffy was close to cumming again and this time, Tom lay on the bed between Saffy's legs, one hand holding the toy as his tongue lapped at her cunt. Saffy's juices poured from her and covered Tom's face as he licked and sucked. She bucked involuntarily as wave after wave swept through her. Finally she could take now more, her clitoris so sensitised as to be almost uncomfortable to touch. She told Tom to stop.

Tom kissed her pussy affectionately and then moved away, still holding the rabbit in her arse. He switched the toy off and gradually slipped it out of her only to replace it with his tongue. Saffy groaned again as his tongue darted into her arsehole and lapped firmly at her entrance. It was only when his tongue began to ache that he stopped and knelt back on the bed.

He waited expectantly and eventually, Saffy began to move. Now she was ready for his cock. Saffy knelt on the bed facing Tom.

"Lay down," she instructed.

He lay on his back with his head on a pillow, watching as Saffy turned her attention to his throbbing cock.

Saffy lowered her head to Tom's crotch and smiled to herself when she saw the sticky liquid that was matted into Tom's hose. Making sure he could see her mouth, she began licking the wetness, sucking it into her mouth and coating her lips. She had never seen so much precum in her life. It was everywhere and her tongue sought it out, making sure Tom's skin was lavished with attention as she did so.

She lifted the nylon from his crotch and tore a hole through which she pulled Tom's cock. He cried out in ecstasy as Saffy swiftly buried him in her mouth. Mindful that Tom was close to cumming, she only sucked him briefly and grabbed the oil. She coated his cock in lube and then knelt above Tom, slowly lowering her body on to him.

Tom's eyes were transfixed on his wife's crotch as she slowly eased his cock into her tight ass. He watched as she put the tip of his cock to her asshole, saw Saffy gently sink onto it, his cock squeezed tightly as it started to disappear. She lowered herself a little more and his helmet slipped passed her sphincter causing Saffy to cry out passionately.

The vibrator they'd used earlier was not as big as Tom's prick and despite how much it had prepared her, his cock felt satisfyingly large inside her as she sank onto him.

When Saffy had about half of Tom's cock in her, she changed direction and pulled away only to sink back onto him again. She did this repeatedly, taking a little more of Tom's cock into her each time. Finally, every inch of Tom's cock was buried in her and she leaned forward to kiss him passionately. There tongues searched each other out and Tom held Saffy's head in his hands as they came closer and closer to orgasm.

Saffy pulled back and sat above Tom looking down at him as she reached back to run her fingers over his nylon covered legs. He cried out as her fingernails lightly scratched and tickled his balls.

Saffy knew it would only take a moment to make Tom cum and she smiled lecherously as she started to ride Tom's meat. Sliding up and down the full length of Tom's cock, Saffy increased the speed.

"Don't cum yet," she told Tom. "I want us to cum together."

Tom was in agony trying to hold back his orgasm but kept it at bay as Saffy's tight ring slipped up and down his shaft. Saffy's pace was getting faster and faster and she was slamming his cock into her and crying out with pleasure.

"Oh my God," she cried. "That's it. Yeah, that's it. I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cumming. Cum now, baby. Oh yeah."

As Saffy cried out, Tom's orgasm rose from deep within him. Building higher and higher as Saffy impaled herself on him. Finally, Saffy's orgasm shuddered through her and Tom pumped load after load of semen into her beautiful ass.

Gradually, Saffy and Tom came back to earth and Saffy slowly lifted off of Tom. His cock flopped out of her and cum dripped onto his hose. Saffy crawled next to Tom and he put his arm around her. They kissed and giggled like kids.

"Now I know why you like to be fucked there," Saffy commented. "But let me tell you, the toys don't compare with a real cock. They don't even get close."

Saffy kissed Tom on the lips and he saw an enigmatic smile cross her face that left him feeling slightly uneasy…

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers