The Anniversary Weekend

Story Info
Weekend away takes an unexpected turn.
5.5k words
3.99
124.5k
89

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers

A big thank you to texancowgirl for the editing.

This story contains a wife having sex with someone other than her husband so if that offends you please don't read any further


It had been a long time coming but finally we were getting away together alone. Struggling to keep our small farm going and bringing up two kids had meant we had been so busy just getting through the days that the last ten years seem to have been a blur.

We were not flushed with savings so I had searched the Internet for last minute deals on five star hotels and finally found one in Canberra at the Hyatt. When I told my wife, Jenny of my plans her face brightened then, being the practical person she is, I got the third degree about how much, what about the kids what about the animals. I had expected this and had it all lined up for her mum to look after the kids and a neighbor would do the animal feed run on Saturday morning. I had already paid for the accommodation and couldn't get a refund so we had to go. Jenny was a little put out but she only had three days until we left so thoughts soon turned to what to pack and what we would do there. I had arranged through the concierge at the hotel to book Jenny in for a half day spa and hair appointment before we went out to a nice restaurant for dinner.

On Friday night I was laying on the bed watching Jenny pack her bag she went into her walk in wardrobe and came out wearing the same nighty she had worn on our wedding night 8 years before, my god, I got an instant hard on.

"I was going to wear this but I think it's to small!" Jenny complained as she tried to rearrange her breasts inside the lacy fabric.

"It's perfect just like you," I said with a smile

Jenny had put on a few kilos with the two babies but I think it had only enhanced her figure , taking her breasts from C cups to DD and filled out what had been a skinny butt. That butt was one thing I had designs on this weekend, I had only been able to have a crack at it once before and it hadn't turned out the best but I was hopeful of getting another go at it.

I reached over to make a playful grab at Jenny but she jumped back her finger waggling from side to side as she said

"Down tiger, you can wait till tomorrow; I want you ready to go all night!"

"Practice makes perfect," I replied,making another grab for her but she skipped away to her wardrobe.

"Put your energy into packing your bag we don't won't to be late." Jenny shot over her shoulder as she wiggled her bum back into the wardrobe.

I always follow orders from a lingerie clad woman so I started packing my bag. I was back in the bedroom with my toilet bag trying to sneak a tube of lube out of my bedside table, like a good boy scout I believe in being prepared. However Jenny spied what I was doing.

"I don't think you are going to get me that drunk Dave," she said with a giggle.

"You can't blame a bloke for trying can you?" I replied sulking.

Jenny came over to me and gave me a cuddle so I made another grab at her buns.

"Steady naughty boy, I'll check the kids while you finish up."

Saturday morning we got the kids up and organized, then I took them to Jenny's mums. Meanwhile Jenny tidied up the house until I got back and we embarked on our three hour car journey to Canberra. We arrived about midday and felt a little intimidated driving up the semicircular drive to the front of the hotel, there were Mercedes, Audi and BMW cars all around our old dusty Toyota but the valet people were very nice and we were in our room in no time. There was a bottle of complimentary champagne for our anniversary but we didn't get a chance to enjoy it as Jenny day spa appointment was only ten minutes away. She headed off for some r & r while I got a taxi into the city. There was one more thing I required before tonight and that was some new lingerie for Jenny.

When Jenny came back from the spa my jaw dropped, she looked gorgeous. She had had her hair cut and styled much shorter, she looked younger than her 35 years, refreshed and very sexy. She walked towards me with an exaggerated swagger bent down and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you that was fantastic," she cooed in my ear.

"I've got one more thing for you." I said as I reached behind my chair and bought out the lingerie.

"I love presents!" She giggled, sitting in the other armchair opening her parcels.

"Wow!" Jenny gasped, "I'm not sure about this."

"Come on at least try them on," I pleaded.

"Well, alright but I've got a surprise for you to!" Jenny exclaimed, "wait here and I will reveal all"

She went into the bathroom and returned five minutes later in one of the hotel bath robes, standing in front of me Jenny let the robe slip off her shoulders while still holding it in at the waist exposing the lace bodice accentuating her luscious breasts. Then with a growl she dropped the robe to the floor and it was my turn to go "wow". The suspenders and stocking looked even better than I had hoped but the real surprise was her completely hairless pussy.

"Happy Anniversary Darling!"

I had died and gone to heaven while Jenny had always kept herself neatly trimmed she had never gone the full monty. The lady at the day spa had talked her into it as a reward for her man.

"You make husband very happy chappy." She said, in a bad Asian accent.

I stood and moved to her taking her in my arms and kissing her then running my hands down her sides I grabbed those luscious butt cheeks pulling her to me and grinding my erection into her. Moving backwards still holding her close I sat back down in the armchair, now I was at pussy height and I couldn't wait for a taste. Jenny's hands came to rest on my shoulders as I lifted her left leg up resting it on the small coffee table giving me full access. Normally I like to tease, but this was no time to tease I dove straight in, driving my stiff tongue into her then flattening it and sliding it up to her clit. My god she was wet, no not wet, soaked. Her hands moved to the back of my head as she ground herself against my face, it was like Jenny was trying to stuff my whole head inside. At the same time she urged me on telling me to "lick that pussy" in between moans. In no time Jenny was cuming, releasing another wave of juices that I eagerly lapped up, before she slumped against me.

Taking advantage of Jenny's relaxed state I moved out of the chair allowing her to fall forward so her knees were on the front of the armchair, her body bent over, elbows and head resting on the back. I hauled my aching cock out of my pants and drove it home into her well lubed hole. She gasped then said.

"We haven't got time for this."

"I won't take long," was my reply as I set a cracking pace.

The wait, the stockings and the shaved pussy had me worked up and I soon felt that tingle in my balls. Jenny was fucking me back now matching my enthusiasm, I announced my impending orgasm and Jenny urged me to fill her up. Three more strokes and I was there pumping her full, emptying all my desires into her.

Stepping back I was stunned at the pent up desire that had been satisfied in a few short minutes, I hadn't cum that hard for a long time.Jenny's pussy had drained me, sucking me dry like a vacuum. I looked at the clock we had to be at the restaurant in 15 minutes.

"Get your clothes on baby, we've got to roll."

"I should have a shower," was Jenny's reply.

"No time, they don't hold reservations at these places," I said." Besides it will be hot to know that I'm leaking out of you."

"Don't be gross! I'm at least going to clean up. Get yourself straightened up and make sure the taxi is ordered." Jenny said as she swept past me to the bathroom.

We arrived only five minutes late but had a great meal along with a bottle of bubbles and a bottle of red wine. Jenny went to the rest room before we swayed out the door and into the back seat of the taxi. She slipped something into my pocket, reaching in, I felt a wet pair of panties.

"Didn't you make it in time?" I inquired thinking Jenny must have been caught short in the toilet.

"No you goose! That's mostly you still leaking out of me! Have you been on a cum enhancing diet," she whispered trying to keep our conversation from the driver.

We both got the giggles like a couple of teenagers. Arriving back at the Hyatt I was keen to head straight upstairs to continue our fun but walking through the piano bar Jenny had other ideas.

"Let's get a drink and listen for a while." Jenny said then seeing the look of disappointment on my face she continued.

"You probably need a little longer to reach peak fitness again." Her hand rested lightly on my crutch.

"You might be surprised!" I replied but I relented.

"What do you want to drink?"

"A Canadian Club and dry thanks, I'm off to the powder room again then I'll meet you over at that lovely leather lounge." Jenny said as she headed for the exit.

I went to the bar, it was a pretty small crowd left. It had been busy earlier in the night but now there was only a few couples enjoying the comfy lounge chairs and there was a large black man at the end of the bar talking to the bar man.

"A Canadian Club and dry and a Heineken,thanks." I said to the bar man as he headed toward me, he turned and started getting my order. I was startled by the deep voice behind me and turned around.

"I thought I would be the only one drinking that here tonight."

It was the black man sitting at the bar, he extended his hand.

"The names James," he said with a smile.

"Dave," I replied shaking his hand.

We started talking James was a pharmaceutical executive out of the US for talks the previous week with the Australian government about the release of some new drugs. He had one more night in Australia before flying out tomorrow. I explained that I was here with my wife for our anniversary.

"You are a very lucky man, I saw her with you when you came in." He motioned me closer, and continued in a low voice.

"Don't take this the wrong way but I was wondering are her breasts real, or have they been enhanced."

I was a little shocked at that sort of question from someone I just met but also quite proud to say that they were definitely all natural. He raised his glass and winked at me.

"Just like said, you are a very lucky man!"

Jenny came back from the rest room and made her way over to us, I introduced James.

"Pleasure to meet you Jenny," he drawled laying on his accent. "I do like a girl who drinks rye!"

"A bad habit I picked up in Canada many years ago," Jenny laughed.

They started talking about Canada, Jenny had been an exchange student on the Canadian American border for 10 months straight after she left school here. I was sidelined as I had not travelled much as they discussed various bits of North America. Getting a little pissed off I suggested to Jenny we go and sit down on the lounge.

"Great idea darling! Come on James," she said.

"No, you go ahead, I don't want to spoil your anniversary night." He replied waving her off.

"Nonsense!" Jenny said, "we're having great fun, come on, you can't spend the last night in oz drinking by yourself."

With that she took his hand and led him over to the lounge.That didn't work out as I had hoped. As Jenny led him in front of me I took a closer look at James. He was probably 6' 4 I guessed about four inches taller than me, the expensive suit didn't hide that he looked after himself but I doubted he was a gym junkie. Age was harder to judge, the close cropped hair had a touch of grey around the edges but I doubt he was over forty. Was he trying to make a move on my wife? I had seen my share of interracial porn and actually preferred it, but I wasn't sure I could handle seeing that fantasy come true.

Jenny spotted me hanging back and waved me to hurry up, I moved over to the lounge James was already sitting on one end , Jenny placed me in the middle then sat on the other end. I was the center of the conversation now, Jenny held my hand as we chatted with James and my insecurities were forgotten. We had another round of drinks then the bar man informed us he would be closing up in ten minutes. James had just finished telling us about his room, it seems there had been a bit of a mix up and they had thought he was leaving today so they had sold his room to members of a wedding party going on there tonight. All the other rooms had been booked so they had put him into one of the VIP suites.

"I've got a bottle of CC in my suite and I'm sure there are beers in the fridge. How about coming up for a nightcap? You can check out how the other half live."

"Let's go!" Slurred Jenny, the spirits on top of the wine taking their toll.

"Haven't you got to fly out tomorrow, you don't want to be hung over." I tried to put a dampener on this, but James trumped me.

"Not until the afternoon," he said with a grin.

Jenny was already on her feet.

"Come on slow pokes! Last one to the lift has to pour the drinks!" She exclaimed making a beeline for the door.

As we waited for the lift Jenny put her arm around my waist and snuggled into my shoulder, I was about to suggest we skip the tour and head to our own room when the lift pinged and the door opened. James entered first swiping his key card to get the right floor, Jenny was next, her heel caught on the door track and she stumbled. James reached out and caught her before she face planted on the floor. Grabbing her arm then scooping her up with his other, Jenny clung to him as she tried to regain her balance. She righted herself but the embrace seemed to go on a bit long and I'm sure he got a good feel of her breasts.

We got to the suite without any more incidents and it certainly was impressive, it made our room look like a toilet. James poured two Canadian Club's for himself and Jenny and got me a beer then we went for a look about. There were two bedrooms a large lounge/ tv/ office room and a balcony looking over the lake.

We were in the main bedroom when Jenny spied a remote control on the bed she sat down picking it up.

"What do all these buttons do?" She asked

"I don't know about all of them, but some of them work the curtains and the TV," James replied.

Jenny started pushing buttons randomly and there were lights going on curtains opening and closing, a television came up from behind a dresser and the overhead fan came on.

One of the buttons brought the television to life and soon the room was filled with grunting and groaning.

"Looks like someone's been a naughty boy!" Jenny said laughing.

James made a halfhearted grab for the remote but Jenny moved away, on the screen was a porno, well not an x rated one but an r rated one so there was lots of tits and bum but no dicks or penetration and heaps of face shots and groaning. It as an orgy scene, initially it was a white couple, then the camera panned to a black man going at it with a white girl. She was shaking her head panting telling him his dick was so big. Jenny turned it off then and we were all laughing. Slowly the laughter died away and was replaced with an awkward silence.

Jenny broke the silence and with hindsight I wish she hadn't.

"Is it true what they say about black men?" Jenny inquired trying unsuccessfully to keep her tone casual.

"Yes." Was all James said putting the ball back into Jenny's court.

"Are you willing to prove it?" She retorted.

Jenny was sitting on the end of the bed, James was about three paces in front of her, I was off to one side half sitting on an armchair. James considered Jenny and she returned his stare. Then slowly he began unbuckling his belt, next he unbuttoned his pants then hooking his thumbs in both his pants and his boxers he pushed them both to the floor. He slowly stood back up hands on hips with a shit-eating grin on his face. Hanging between his legs was a very impressive piece of dark meat. He beat me by a couple of inches and he wasn't even hard. But Jenny doesn't like show offs.

"Shit!" She giggled,"is that it?"

James's bravado cracked he glanced at me I could almost see him reassessing me then he turned back to Jenny.

"Umm, it gets bigger when it's hard." he stammered.

" Well get on with it then," Jenny replied giving me a wink obviously enjoying his discomfort.

James started rubbing himself but I think the power shift had affected his mojo.

"Come on! Is this going to take much longer," Jenny said still grinning.

"It would be quicker if you helped," James complained.

Once again an uneasy silence and once again I didn't put a stop to it.

"My god! A girls has got to do everything!" Jenny said but there was no laugh this time.

James shuffled forward; Jenny reached out her hand grabbing that fat black cock and started to slowly stroke it. James looked across to me his face said it all, check mate.

The black monster started to rise; now Jenny was using both hands. One on the shaft and balls and the other caressing the flared head.James kicked off his shoes and the trousers from around his ankles allowing him to open his stance to give Jenny better access. Jenny looked across to me; she mouthed the words it's fucking huge. James took his chance; he took a step closer so when she turned back his cock was almost touching her lips. The monster was pretty much fully erect now, 10 inches I judged. It had got a couple of inches longer than when it hung down and it was certainly thicker. Jenny looked up into James eyes his hand moved to the side of her head.

"Come on, just a little lick, we are almost there." He said softly.

Jenny opened her mouth, her tongue tentatively poked out touching his dick then retreated.

"That's it girl!" James encouraged her, "keep going."

His other hand moved to the other side of her face, stroking it. Jenny opened up again and began giving his head a tongue bath, he groaned, she was now kissing the head then moved to the side to kiss down his long shaft. He had her now, she was putty in his hands. I was conflicted, on one hand this is what I had read and watched in porn for a long time. I was on one level turned on but on another very afraid that this box once opened,would never close.

"Open wide girl! Let's see how much we can get in your mouth." He ordered becoming a little more forceful now.

Jenny tried but she was never much for giving head, she got the head and about an inch in but that was about it. What she lacked in technique she seemed to be making up for with enthusiasm as she stroked the rest of his cock and balls all the time trying to jam more into her mouth. James got busy too, he unzipped the back of her dress pulling it off her shoulders to expose the lace bodice. This was quickly undone until both breast we're exposed and he started giving them a good work out. The nipples were sticking out hard as he rolled them in his fingers causing Jenny to moan around the dick in her mouth. She probably had about three inches in her mouth now but James moved to change things he stepped back a little hauling his dick out of her mouth lifting the head up with one hand exposing his balls. The other hand still held Jenny's head and he pulled it forward as he stepped back toward her bringing her lips to his scrotum.

"Lick my balls Jenny," he directed her.

She went to work on them, he stroked himself groaning as she took first one then the other into her mouth. I was stunned by her horniness but I guess she was fairly drunk and that was when we had the wildest sex. I was in no man's land, I was neither aroused nor repulsed but compelled to watch. I had no desire to fish out my dick a start stroking but I still wanted to see how far it would go.

James stepped back again disengaging Jenny from his genitals holding her face he bent down for a kiss but she turned her head slightly so he only got her cheek.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers
12