The Annual Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,222 Followers

"Don't forget to be home by noon today as you'll have to start your baby sitting duties so we can get to the airport."

"No, I haven't forgotten." I growled back momentarily forgetting the need to stay in control, but the pressure of my thoughts regarding what she planned to do this weekend was getting to me.

"What's the matter, Jim. Are you mad at me for some reason?"

"No. No. I was just clearing my throat. Must have been some phlegm." I replied as I smiled in what I hoped was an innocent response.

She looked at me funny for a minute but I kept my face relaxed and attentive as she resumed her chatter.

After breakfast I put my suit jacket on, grabbed my briefcase and headed for the garage.

"Aren't you going to kiss me goodbye before you go?" she asked looking at me strangely again.

I decided I had to go all out here or she was going to suspect something so I turned, dropped the brief case, took her in my arms and kissed her on the lips. My stomach was feeling nauseous but I suppressed it as I tried to convince her of my undying love and faithfulness.

It must have worked because when I stepped away she said, "Wow honey. Maybe you ought to stay home this morning and we'll have your Sunday sex today.

"I'd like to dear, but if I'm going to take a half day off I need to get to work." I gave her another kiss on the cheek, grabbed my briefcase again and proceeded on to the garage. She was all smiles when I left so I hoped she wasn't suspicious any more. If she wanted to act like the loving wife I could act the loving husband for a little longer.

I was home from work by noon and Jan had lunch ready for me. I ate and chatted with her as she gathered her bags at the door.

"Well, I hope you girls are going to behave yourselves." I told her in as jovial manner as I could muster.

"We always do honey, but there are always some cute hunks there to look at." she quipped back.

"As long as its just looking." I responded but added in a serious note, "You know it would kill me if you ever decided to play around. I don't think I could survive it. I know our marriage wouldn't."

She looked shocked for a moment but managed to smile, "You know I've always been faithful to you Jim and that will never change."

"I know, but you're a beautiful woman and I know you get hit on occasionally and I know that a stay at home mom gets bored."

She was now a little pale but hugged me just as Karla honked out front announcing her arrival. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and turned away. I thought I saw a tear in her eye as I picked up her bags and followed her out the door to Karla's car. Minutes later I watched as the car went down the street and we waved good bye to one another, maybe for the last time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After feeding the kids I called Bob and told him I was coming over for a minute. He acknowledged that he'd be there, so I gathered up the kids and drove the few blocks to his house taking a copy of Jan's emails with me.

When I arrived, Bob was just finishing up feeding Melissa and he gave me a big smile in greeting as I entered with Ryan and Sean.

"Hi you guys." he greeted us. "Come into the family room and we'll watch a video with the kids."

"I'm not going to stay long Bob. We need to talk. Let the kids go into the family room to play."

He looked at me quizzically and shooed the kids into the family room. "What's up and what do you have there?" he asked as he pointed at the packet of emails I held in my hand.

"These are for you to read." I told him as we sat down at the kitchen table. First though I've got something really bad to tell you so try to remain calm."

"What's the matter? Are you terminal or something?"

"No, I wish it were, but it could be terminal for our marriages."

Bob suddenly turned pale and was quiet as I related to him the conversation I'd heard between our wives a few days earlier and then gave him the emails for him to read.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" he kept saying as he read the emails which confirmed what I'd been telling him. I knew just how devastating this was for him since I knew he loved Karla as much as I'd loved Janis. When he was done reading he put his head down on the table and cried.

After that I told him about Sam and the Chicago investigator, what I'd done so far regarding our finances and that I was on my way down to a clinic in town to have samples taken on the kids and myself to determine involvement of my paternity in their DNA. I asked if he wanted to come with me. He was shocked. The thought that Melissa may not be his daughter hadn't hit him up to that moment. He suddenly jumped up and ran into the toilet and I heard him bringing up his lunch and the dry heaves that followed. The same as my reaction several days ago, but mine was combined with the flu so I wasn't sure what drove my reaction. Now I knew.

After he calmed down he said he'd come with us. He didn't look well at all as we gathered up the kids and put them in our car for the trip to the clinic. They were very professional there and only needed to use swabs to collect the saliva from each of us. I asked them to also do a blood test on my kids and myself to have a record of our blood types. They told us they would fax us the results by next Wednesday.

After leaving the clinic we drove to Bob's bank and he made the necessary changes in his accounts. He decided he would contact his broker and insurance agent from his phone at home.

On the drive back I asked if he wanted to come to our house to stay the weekend. I told him I didn't think he should be alone. He thought awhile and said OK, but asked to stop at his house to pick up a few things for a weekend stay. After doing that we drove back to our house. The kids were oblivious to what we were going through for which I was thankful. Their lives would soon be disrupted and we should try to keep them unaware as long as possible.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 4 Welcome Home

Bob and I sat in the kitchen and talked about what we were going to do regarding our wive's four years of betrayal. We decided that we would lay low after they returned and await the investigators report and the results of the DNA tests before we would plan our next step. I recognized that in order to alleviate any suspicions we would have to have some sex with our wives but I didn't know whether I would be able to respond to Janis and get an erection. Bob indicated he might have the same problem but he said he had some Viagra samples at home his doctor had given him for a problem he had a few months ago that should do the trick. I told him I would pick a couple up a couple when I dropped off he and Melissa at home on Sunday.

We spent a quiet weekend together. Jan and Karla called each evening and we acted happy to hear from them. They were pleased that Bob and I and the kids were spending the weekend together. Jan said," That would be great to plan that for next year too." I thought, yeah, like there's liable to be a next year.

Sunday afternoon before they got home I took Bob and Melissa home and picked up a few Viagra doses then I went back home to wait for Jan. About 4PM I heard a honk from out front and went out to help Jan in with her luggage. She was all smiles and seemed genuinely glad to see me. I figured what the hell, if she can act happy I can act happy too and put on a similar reaction to her act. The kids were glad to see their mom and she spent quite a bit of time with them while I took her bags into our bedroom and emptied them. I saw a bag of her dirty laundry, mostly her lingerie. I held my breath as I checked the crotch strap of two pairs of panties but I didn't find any definite sign of semen there. I didn't think this meant anything since if she removed them for sex after returning to her room in the evening they wouldn't necessarily have been put back on again. I exhaled softly then rejoined my family. We went out as a family for dinner that evening.

Later, after the kids were in bed she came to me in the family room and took my hand leading me up to our bedroom.

"Why don't you get undressed." she asked me with a sexy smile and turned and went into the bathroom. This was the moment; should I take the Viagra? Rather then take a chance I slipped down the hall to the other upstairs bath and took a dose. Within a few moments I felt my cock begin to harden and I hurried back to our bedroom and undressed. I laid on the bed just as she came out of the bathroom. I was surprised. She had on a black, short nightie I'd never seen before. It came down and just covered the cheeks of her ass. There were signs she wasn't wearing any panties under it and I wondered if I 'd needed the Viagra.

She saw me laying on the bed naked with my cock projecting hard and rigid toward the ceiling and asked, "Is it glad to see me, Jim?"

"You bet, sweetheart. It seems like its waited forever."

She got up on the bed and straddled my legs and bent down and took my cock in her mouth. Bringing her lips tight around my shaft she began to slide them up and down, swirling her tongue around it. I was in heaven and I felt a boiling in my balls and knew I was about to cum when she suddenly stopped and removed her mouth from my cock. Jan had never sucked me till I came before but I was disappointed she hadn't done it tonight. However, she came up and straddled my hips and sank her wet cunt down over my throbbing cock.

Placing her hands on my shoulders she told me, "I'm going to fuck you now honey. I want that big cock of yours deep inside me, then I want you to cum."

"OK, sweetheart. I'm ready." I groaned through my clenched teeth. I knew it wouldn't take long.

She began to increase the movement of her hips and I couldn't hold off any more and began to cum in inside her. As I came down from my high I thought, she sure brought me off quick. Must be more to follow. I was disappointed again when she climbed off me and lay down facing away from me. "Good night honey." she said. "I hope you liked that. Thanks again for you support. I've had a busy day and I'm tired now."

"Good night sweetheart." I responded trying to sound happy at the favor she'd given me.

I lay awake with my Viagra hard-on for another hour before it began to soften. Then I rolled over and tried to sleep, but my thoughts wouldn't let me. Could I be going crazy putting up with her indifference to my needs. I began to plan retribution if I got the evidence from the investigator as I hoped.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 5 Retribution

The next morning I got a call from Sam at work and confirmed that the investigator had obtained video and still shots of both Janis with Randy and Karla with Mark. He would finish his report and have it down to Sam's office with copies of the filming by Wednesday. It sounded like Wednesday was going to be a big day. I felt sick again and it wasn't from the flu this time. He then told me that he wanted to have a meeting with Bob and I to discuss what our plans were going to be. I told him I'd call Bob and get back with him.

I called Bob at his work and told him what Sam had told me about the investigator's report and about his request for a meeting. I could hear Bob crying and it took a little while to get himself under control. Finally, we decided we would have the results of the DNA tests on Wednesday so we would get with Sam Thursday morning. I called Sam back and established Thursday and a time of 9AM to meet with him.

During the week Jan didn't offer any more sex and I didn't feel like pushing it. On Thursday morning Bob and I met at Sam's office and it appeared he was all set up to make a video presentation as there was a TV set up in the alcove near his desk. We didn't say anything after we shook hands and he waved us to chairs in front of the TV explaining he would show it without sound. Unless we wanted to listen. We both said we'd watch the first viewing without the sound. With no further discussion he turned on the TV and started the video. The camera must have been set up high above the bed as we viewed it looking down and suddenly saw a naked man I didn't recognize get on the bed and lay on his back sporting an erection. His cock didn't seem any bigger than mine. The clarity of the picture indicated the camera must have been very expensive. A few moments later a woman appeared in a black, short nightie and climbed on the bed straddling his legs. I recognized her immediately as Jan. She proceeded to take his erect penis in her mouth. He must have pretty horny because he came rather quickly in her mouth and I saw her throat move as she swallowed it. I was immediately sick and ran into Sam's toilet to heave up my breakfast. She had never sucked me off like that in all the time we were going together or after our marriage. I noted it was the same negligee she had worn at our sex session Sunday evening.

Sam had stopped the tape and he resumed after I came back. After that she tried to kiss him but he refused and pointed to his cock. She went back to work on his cock until she got it hard again and then straddled his hips and took his cock into her pussy and then began fucking him. She did that quite awhile and then fell over on her back on the bed and he mounted her in the missionary position. Sam suddenly cut in the audio and we heard the sound of their heavy breathing fill the room.

Jan's voice could be heard gasping, "I'm sure glad we could do this once a year Randy. If I couldn't let my hair down at least once I'd go stir crazy at home. I love my husband but I don't think he'd respect me if I did the things I do with you."

"I feel the same way, Jan" Randy gasped back.

"I thought you should hear that." Sam said as he turned the audio off again.

We continued to watch as they worked themselves through a few more orgasms and then Sam put in another tape and we watched Karla and her boyfriend go through pretty much the same scenario.

When it was finished Sam turned off the TV and then turned to us. "What's your pleasure gentlemen. Do you want to proceed with a divorce?"

"Sam, we've discussed this and want you to go ahead and prepare the papers but hold off serving them until we tell you. We also want to get the full names and addresses of Randy and Mark We want to send their wives copies of the report and the video."

"OK, I'll get the paperwork going today. The investigator put the names and addresses as well as the names of your wive's lovers in his written report. I'll give you copies before you leave as well as a copy of the video to do with as you will. Now, what about your children's paternity?"

"We stopped at the clinic on our way over and picked up the DNA report. I have an extra copy for you. Sean is not my son I'm sorry to say but I'd like to find a way to adopt him."

"You'd need the father's permission to do that."

"I realize that but can we get some leverage to force him to sign away his paternal rights to Sean? I was thinking about bringing suit against my wife's lover to collect child support for the three years since he was born. If he signed to allow me to adopt he wouldn't be liable for future child support."

"That would work and you both could sue them for alienation of affection and use that as your bargaining tool too."

"I think we'd like to proceed with those options."

"Have you confronted your wives about any of this yet?" Sam asked.

"No, we thought we'd do that tonight. We're getting together for dinner."

"All right, here are the copies of the report and the video. I'll proceed on this matter as you've directed. I'm so sorry it happened."

After leaving Sam's office we proceeded to and audio/video store and ran extra copies of the video. While I was there I picked up a wire tap recorder I would install that weekend. We then proceeded to Kinko's to run extra copies of the report. We purchased large shipping envelopes, addressed them to the wives of Randy and Mark and then express shipped them for overnight delivery to their homes in Milwaukee. A brief hand written note was included in each envelope explaining who we were and how to get hold of us or Sam if needed.

Back at my office I explained to my boss that I was going to take a few days of vacation starting the next day to take care of some things at home. My work was up to date and my staff knew where to get hold of me while I was gone so he didn't have a problem with my request. While at work the rest of that day I called our credit card companies and cancelled our joint cards and opened one in my name only. Then I canceled Jan's cell phone.

Checking Jan's AOL email account from my office computer I found one email to Randy sent Monday morning saying she'd arrived home safely and was looking forward to next year. There was no response from Randy.

The rest of the day I spent loading in parts of the video and pictures from the report into my computer then creating a web site for it. I added more information on times, dates, etc. as well as well as a copy of the report on mine and the children's DNA tests. When I was finished I hid the results under a secured file and left for the day.

When I got home, Bob, Karla and Melissa were already there and after fixing drinks for everyone Bob and I went into the family room leaving our wives in the kitchen preparing dinner. "Is everything ready?" Bob asked.

"I just need to load one of the videos in the player so we'll be ready after dinner." I got up and retrieved a copy of the video from my brief case and loaded it into the DVD player. Then I went back and sat down and raised my glass to Bob. He returned the salute.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After a friendly family dinner we adjourned to the family room after sending the kids into a bedroom to watch Square Pants Sponge Bob; one of their favorites. I announced then that I had a video I wanted to show everyone and the wives looked at me expectantly but puzzled.

"This isn't something dirty is it? Jan asked. "You promised me you wouldn't bring any of that X rated stuff into this house."

"Honey, its family stuff. Its educational and shows how a family can be destroyed."

She just nodded skeptically as I proceeded to start the video. The first bit about the bed in the middle of the room came into view and then the picture of a naked Randy getting on the bed followed. Jan hadn't recognized who the man was when she exploded, "You told me this wasn't X rated."

"I told you it was educational." and then Jan came into view on the screen.

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!" she screamed. "How did you get these?" She had gone as white as paste as we watched as she got on the bed and took Randy's cock in her mouth and brought him to orgasm. Then she was swallowing it.

Jan and Karla were both wailing and crying. "Turn it off!! Turn it off!! I don't want to watch." Karla cried.

."Don't worry Karla you slut." Bob hollered at his wife. "We have a video of you too."

Now they were both in shock and crying and sobbing. The kids had come running to see what was the matter, but we shooed them back to the bedroom before they saw anything.

Finally, Jan managed to gasp out, "Please turn it off Jim. Please! We need to talk."

I mercifully turned it off leaving them sobbing and covering their tear stained faces in shame.

"Tell us about it girls. Tell us why you wanted to betray us like that. We trusted you and that trust is now gone. How do you plan to gather our trust again? You broke your wedding vows and how do you atone for that? I don't want to hear any 'I'm sorry or I can explain shit, because nothing you can say will give us relief from the pain you have caused us. We just want to know how you plan to gain our trust again or our marriages are over and we get a divorce. With these videos we will get custody of the children and you will get minimum financial satisfaction from us. So, if you think your marriages are worth saving tell us how you plan to get us to trust you again."

Agena
Agena
1,222 Followers