The Apartment Complex

Story Info
The new condo.
4.4k words
4.66
119.5k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years after my divorce I bought a condo in a very nice area just outside of town. The complex it is in is upscale, with four buildings surrounding a large pool. Every unit faces the woods in the front, and had a balcony that faced the pool in the back. There are about eighty units total, many seeming to be occupied by couples or divorced people like myself in their thirties and up. It is a very nice, quiet area, and very well kept.

The vast majority of the residents are very friendly, and the condo owners association scheduled a number of events for the residents. Not long after I moved in, they announced a pool party, with a Tiki theme. Being a lover of all things tropical, this was right up my alley. At the monthly meeting, I even offered to loan out many of my potted palm trees and other tropical plants, many of which were getting too big for my condo.

I was also looking forward to seeing a few of the women that live there, hoping that at least a few of them would be dressed for the occasion. One of the women that I was particularly hoping to see was Terri, a woman that I would see on the elevator in the mornings while we were both on our way to work.

Terri is a very attractive woman, I guessed about ten years older than me. She has a slim body with what appeared to be a very large pair of breasts. Looking at her one day, I realized that her breasts were probably not that large, but they just looked that way with her slim, petite figure.

I lived on the top floor of our building, so I was always on the elevator before she was. On the Friday before the Tiki party, Terri got on the elevator dressed much nicer than she usually was.

Terri s usual mode of dress for work was a nice pair of slacks, blouse, and a jacket. This morning, she was wearing a very nice skirt just above the knee, nylons and heels, showing off a beautiful pair of legs.

Being a wise-ass, as I am, I joked with her. "You know, most people go with a casual Friday concept, not a dress-up Friday."

Laughing, Terri looked at me, wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and responded, "Well, you seem to be jumping the gun a bit. The Tiki party isn't until tomorrow."

"It's Aloha Fridays on most job sites," I told her. "It's a way for us in construction to lighten up a little, I guess."

"Ahh, is that your excuse?" she teased me. "Well, I have a date after work tonight, and we are staying downtown." "A date, huh?" I teased her back, looking her over. "Lucky him!"

Terri blushed, and we walked to our cars. "We'll see how lucky he is," she responded, as she got to hers and climbed in.

At the party the next night, I was enjoying myself, looking at all of the beautiful women dressed in tropical outfits, quite a few showing a lot of cleavage and leg. Around 9:00, Terri finally showed up, dressed in a light colored top, tied at her waist, and a sarong skirt. With her long, black hair flowing down, she was easily, in my opinion, the most beautiful woman there.

She saw me and waved, and started working her way towards me. When she reached me, she gave me a hug, to my surprise, and a kiss on the cheek, very close to my mouth. I went to the bar with her, and we both got a glass of Rum Punch. "So how was your date last night?" I asked her when we found an empty table to sit at.

"A disaster," she responded. "The man sat there the entire time passing gas, which he thought was funny, smoked the entire time, and then tried to give me an open mouth kiss at the end of the night. His breath smelled like tobacco smoke and rotting fish!"

I couldn't help but laugh, and told her that I wasn't laughing at her, or the situation, but at the fact that I had also had similar bad dates.

We started swapping horror stories and downing glasses of Rum Punch. I found out that Terri was twelve years older than me, putting her in her late fifties. When I told her that she could easily pass for ten years younger, she smiled, took my hand in hers, and said, "You're very sweet. You keep talking like that, and you could get yourself in trouble."

At that point, we had both finished our drinks, so I went to the bar for another round. As I was returning to the table with another round, the DJ played a slow Jimmy Buffet song, and I took Terri's hand and led her to the dance area.

Terri settled her head on my shoulder as we swayed to the music, and I could tell that she was comfortable with me, much to my delight. As a second slow song started, Terri said softly, "Good. I didn't want to sit yet. I like this."

Smiling, I pulled her in a little tighter, and moved in rhythm with her, our hips moving together in a very sensual way. I started to get a bit worried when I felt my cock start to rise because of the sensations that I was feeling.

I didn't have to worry, though, because when Terri felt me try to move my hips from hers, she looked up at me, smiled, and pulled me back in tight. I smiled back at her and continued dancing.

As the songs ended, Terri looked back up at me, kissed me softly on the lips, and said, "Thank you. That was very nice." "It was my pleasure," I assured her.

We went back to our table and continued talking. Soon, though, I could tell that the alcohol was starting to get to Terri, and I offered to walk her home.

"I would like that," she told me, "but I'm not ready to call it a night quite yet. Why don't we go up to your place, and sit on your balcony and watch the party from there." "That sounds very good to me," I told her, and we left the party to start one of our own.

When we got to my condo, I led Terri on to my balcony and made us a round of my own Rum punch. As I brought our drinks out, I noticed Terri standing at the railing, watching the goings-on at the pool. I stopped in the doorway, taking in the sight of her ass, nicely fit into her sarong. "You have a beautiful view up here," she said, looking out on the grounds. "The view up here has never been as nice as it is now," I told her, looking her over. She smiled, sipping her drink. "You really know how to flatter a girl," she said softly. "I'm not trying to flatter you," I responded. "I am just speaking my mind."

"You are very sweet," she said, as she sat at the table I had out there. Terri crossed her legs, allowing the top one to fall out of the slit in the sarong, showing off a leg that would make a woman half her age envious.

Noticing that I was looking at her legs, Terri smiled at me, finished her drink, and went to stand again at the railing. I downed the remainder of my drink and stood next to her. We watched the party downstairs wind down, and I noticed her turning her head slightly to look at me.

At that point, I reached over and lightly touched her arm, just above her wrist. I heard a light gasp and a sigh, and Terri leaned in towards me.

I moved to stand behind her and lightly stroked both of her arms, from her wrist to her shoulders. Terri sighed again, and leaned back into me. "That feels nice," she said softly. "Good," I whispered into her ear. "Just relax and enjoy."

At one point, I reached up and gathered Terri's hair and draped it over her left shoulder, exposing the right side of her neck. Then, I slid my right arm around her belly, holding her firmly, slipped the tips of my left hand under the sleeve of her blouse, and lightly kissed the exposed area of her neck.

I heard a sharp, light intake of breath, followed by a soft moan as Terri leaned further back into me. When my lips reached the soft spot under her ear, I felt her shudder, and then she said softly, "Oh, god, that is a dangerous spot."

"What is so dangerous about it?" I breathed into her ear, as I slid the fingertips of my left hand under her bra strap and my right hand under the knot at the bottom of her blouse.

"It's dangerous because what you are doing is really starting to get to me," she breathed, molding her body against mine. "You don't like it?" I asked, briefly stopping my hands and my lips on her neck. "I didn't say that," she moaned. "Well, do you like it?" I asked, resuming my actions. "Oh, yes," she moaned. "It feels nice."

Feeling my cock rising, I leaned forward slightly, pressing it into her ass. "Well, then, what is so dangerous about it?" I asked .

"It's dangerous because it feels so good," she told me. "It's been a long time since I've felt this good. I'm afraid that I might not live up to your expectations." "Well, if you're afraid, do you want me to stop?" I asked her. "Oh god, no," she moaned as she softly ground her ass back against my rising bulge.

"Good," I whispered into her ear again. "Because I don't want to stop, either. I have no expectations, other than you enjoy yourself." "I'm just afraid ..." she started to say.

"Shhh," I breathed into her ear. "Don't be afraid of anything. If you want me to stop, then just tell me to stop. Otherwise, just let me know when I do something that you like, or hit another hot spot."

"Oh, you are doing everything I like, so far," she moaned, as I nibbled at the spot where her neck meets her shoulder.

I knew that I had reached another hot spot when I felt her shudder again, and she ground her ass into me harder.

While I lightly nibbled on the back of her neck, I slowly moved both hands to the knot at the bottom of her blouse and untied it.

Starting at the bottom, I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, softly gliding my fingertips over her soft skin as I exposed it.

As I was doing this, Terri reached around behind her and started to slide her hands over the front of my shorts, feeling for my now hard cock. When she reached it, she wrapped her hand around it, and softly moaned.

As she squeezed my cock, I slid one hand down to her waist and gently pulled her back to me, trapping her hand between our bodies. When I slid my hand back up to her lightly heaving belly, and finished unbuttoning her blouse, Terri put her hands back on the railing and ground her ass against me again, moaning as I softly grazed my hands over her still covered breasts.

As I gently squeezed her breasts, Terri slowly moved her hips against me, rubbing her ass against my now hard cock. We could still hear the music from the party drifting up to us, and she was swaying her hips in rhythm to the sounds.

I started to pull the cups of her bra down over her breasts, and tried to slide the straps down her arm, when she said softly, "The clasp is in front."

I undid the clasp, and slid the fingers of my right hand under her left cup, teasing her nipple. I heard her moan slightly, and I gave the breast a light squeeze. "What if somebody sees us?" she asked me in a low, soft voice.

"Anybody at the pool won't be able to see anything," I assured her. "The light down there is too bright, and it is too dark up here. But we can go inside, if you want." I had no idea whether any one in the condos could see us. "No," she whispered. "I don't want to stop."

After I had her nipple as stiff as my cock, I switched hands. I slid my left hand under her other cup, and played with that nipple and squeezed that breast while my right hand slid down her body, gliding over her belly and past her waist.

I slid my hand under the folds of her skirt, and slowly moved it towards her crotch. When I reached her pussy, I discovered that she wasn't wearing a normal pair of panties. Terri was wearing a pair of pearl string panties!

Terri gasped as I toyed with her string, and I whispered into her ear, "My, my. What have we here? Were you expecting someone to have a little fun tonight?"

"Not expecting, just hoping," she gasped back to me as my fingers explored her wetness. "Hoping that you would find them, and like them."

I slid my hands over the warm silky wetness, rolling the pearl string across her clit, and Terri moaned loudly and shuddered slightly as my fingers slid between her legs.

I could feel the heat and the moistness radiating from her pussy as my fingers slid up and down her slit. She was starting to breathe heavier now, obviously enjoying the attention that her body was getting.

I started to kiss and lightly suck on the spot where Terri's neck meets her shoulder, which I had discovered was her ultimate soft spot (on her neck, anyway), as I cupped her mound and gently squeezed it. I could feel her knees quiver a little, and she slowly ground her ass back against my cock again.

I slid my hand to the top of her pearls and started to slide my fingers along their length, lightly grazing them over her pussy hairs. Terri gasped and moaned as my fingers slid past her clit on both sides, rolling the pearls on top of it, and then dipped one fingertip into her wetness.

"Oh god," she moaned loudly, thrusting her hips forward, trying to bury my finger deeper. I teased her further by sliding just the tip into her hot, wet pussy, and then gliding it up to her clit and flicking the wet fingertip over her hardened nub.

I felt her shudder a little as I teased her clit, and then she pushed back against me, creating space between us. Terri then turned around, facing me with a look of wild lust in her eyes. Smiling, I looked at her as I brought my finger to my lips and licked her juices from my finger.

With her blouse open, and her tits exposed, Terri backed me up to the chair that I had been sitting in earlier, and lowered me into it. She then knelt in front of me, between my knees, and undid the button on my shorts.

"I've wanted to know what your cock looked like for a long time now," she said softly as she lowered my shorts.

When my shorts were around my ankles, she brought her hands up to my boxers and softly wrapped her hands around my hard, but still covered, cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she squeezed. Then she pulled my boxers down to meet my shorts and got her first look at my hard cock.

"Oh, my goodness," she said as she reached up to take my hardness in her hand. "This is even better than I hoped it would be. This is so thick, and hard, and long."

While I sat there, Terri stroked and squeezed my cock, until she leaned forward and lowered her mouth over it. Now it was my turn to gasp and moan.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as her hot wet mouth engulfed my cock. I knew instantly that I was with a woman who knew her way around a cock, as I felt her tongue dance across the underside while she attempted to take me in as deep as she could, and then kept her mouth there.

Terri started to bob her head up and down on my stiff cock, stroking it with her hand as the shaft was exposed. Every once and a while, she would look up at me as she buried it deep in her mouth, and I could see by the look in her eyes that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

She worked her oral magic on my stiff cock for a few minutes, and then I decided that it was her turn to enjoy a little. I stood her up, cleared the drinks off of the table, and laid her back on it.

Pulling open her sarong, I lowered my face to her steamy pussy and extended my tongue. I started to lick along the length of the pearl string, trying to touch nothing else. I licked from the top of the string down to her ass, and then went back up to the top.

On my way back up to her clit, I stopped and dipped my tongue deep into her wet pussy, which by now was oozing juices. When my tongue was as deep as I could get it, I wiggled it along the top wall and slowly pulled it out.

"Oh my god," Terri exclaimed, as she reached down and tried to pull my head back to her crotch. I licked a little more around her wet opening, and slowly worked my way back towards het hardened nub.

When I reached her clit, I flicked my tongue sideways, rolling the pearls across it. That caused Terri to moan loudly again, and she pulled my face in tighter once more.

This time, I let her hold my face just where she wanted it, and I continued to use both my tongue and her pearls to bring her to her climax.

I sat there in my chair, Terri laid across the table, her legs draped over my shoulders and her thighs bouncing off of my ears as I let my tongue dance over her dripping pussy, when I brought a finger to her wet hole, I slid just the tip in and wiggled it around. "Oh, yessss," she whispered as she let go of my head and grabbed the edge of the table.

Spreading her seeping juices all over her pussy with my tongue, I kept up my oral assault as my finger moved inside her hole in no particular rhythm or pattern. I alternated licking fast, slow, up, down and sideways, using her pearls to assist me.

Soon, I heard Terri's breath shorten, and her gasping increased. As her body started to quiver a little, Terri moaned loudly, "Oh my god! I'm cumming!" She reached down to my head again, and pulled me back in tight. I felt her thighs clamp on the sides of my head, and she exclaimed again, "Oh, yesss, I'm cumming!"

When her body relaxed, I slowed and softened the intensity of my tongue, and let het come down from her orgasm.

While she was catching her breath, I stood, keeping her legs on my shoulders. Raising her hips, I reached down and slowly pulled her pearl string down her legs. Once I had them over her feet, I let them drop to the floor, and I took my hard cock and slid it up and down the length of her wet slit, lubing up the head. "Oh my god, that was incredible," she moaned as I slid my cock around.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed," I responded, smiling at her as I slid the head of my cock around her clit, causing her to gasp again.

Looking her in the eyes, I lined my cock up with her hot, wet pussy, and slowly started to sink it in, pulling her in to me by her hips. When I was buried in deep, Terri moaned, "Oh yes, that feels so good!"

I started to slowly slide my cock, wet with her juices, in and out of her tight pussy, slowly picking up speed. I then stopped moving, and started to tease her by pulling all the way out, and slipping only the head back in.

I fucked her like that, using only the head, for a couple of minutes. I would slide the head all the way out, and then back in. Every few strokes, I would slide the entire shaft in rapidly, burying it, and then right back out.

Terri was moaning and groaning while I was doing this, and soon her breath was getting shallow again. I picked up my pace, going quicker, until she moaned loudly.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, and then I slammed my hard cock all the way in. Holding her hips, I kept my cock buried in her pussy as deep as I could get it, and bucked my hips forward. "Oh my god, you are so thick," she gasped. "You fill me so nice. You feel sooo good!"

Feeling her juices coating my balls and inner thighs, I knew that she had come again and I leaned forward.

Cupping her ass cheeks in my hands, I told her, "Hold on to my neck." When she had a hold of me, I stood up straight and backed up to my chair. Sitting down, I pulled her down on top of me. Bottoming out in her hot, wet pussy, I held her cheeks tight.

Terri moaned and started to wiggle her hips, fucking me as we were in my chair. It was hard to do much because of the arms on the chair, so I soon had her stand, turned her around, and lowered her back down on my shiny shaft.

Terri leaned forward as she raised and lowered herself on my cock, holding tight to my knees. Looking at her ass going up and down, I slickened my thumb in her juices and slid it up to her ass hole.

I teased her puckered hole with my wet thumb, and started to press lightly. "Ohh!" she exclaimed as I pushed at her ass hole. When I did that, she started fucking me faster, and pushed back against my thumb. "Do you like that?" I asked her, as I slid the tip of my thumb in to her tight hole. "Yes," she gasped. "That feels nice."

After a couple of minutes like that, I stood Terri up again, and walked her back to the railing. Standing behind her, I lifted her skirt again, and lined my cock back up with her soaking wet pussy. Lowering her hips slightly, I shoved my cock all the way into her hot hole. Terri gasped as I bottomed out, and, holding her hips, I bucked my hips forward, pushing my pelvis against her ass.

12