The Apartment Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
396 Followers

"Hello Sam. I was getting ready to go out to the pool."

"Um ... I don't know if you want to go out there right now," he told her.

"Why?" Tiffany asked as she looked past him.

"Oh ... well it looks like she is the only one right now. If no one else comes out, hopefully I will be all right."

"Okay then. I will talk with you later." Sam then turned and walked down the hall.

When he got to his floor, and turned the corner, Sam bumped into Heidi wearing her favorite spandex shorts and nothing else. Damn, why was he bumping into all these people now?

"Hey Sam, the man I need to see." With that said she dropped to her knees in front of him.

Shit no, please, Sam thought to himself. He just had a hand job by a brunette bombshell, and now this one was going to give him a blow job. Sure enough, Heidi pulled the front of his trunks down, and sucked his cock into her mouth.

Sam didn't think he could get hard again after what happened at the pool, but sure enough, this human suction machine soon had him hard in no time. Damn, damn, damn, why me he thought. It didn't take him long before he could feel that pressure again. Sam tried to hold it back, but he couldn't. That first shot came out like a cannon, and into the waiting vortex. As soon as it did, someone rushed past Sam and he looked to see who it was.

There stood Tiffany with tears welling up in hers eyes again. She turned, and started to run down the hall. Sam called after her, but Heidi continued to drink the cum coming from him. When she had her fill, she stood.

"Yummy, hit the spot, thank you." Heidi smacked her lips and continued walking past Sam.

Sam straightened himself up for the second time, and walked down the hall. Going past his door, he kept walking until he came upon Tiffany's apartment. Sam knocked and waited for an answer. When none came, he knocked again. He could hear someone inside, but they did not answer. Figuring that Tiffany wanted to be left alone, Sam turned and went back to his place.

Later that evening, Sam decided to go out and grab a bit to eat. Going by Tiffany's room, he knocked again, still no answer, so he left.

Sam went to a small, out of the way eatery that he enjoyed going to when he wanted a quiet meal. Walking in, he was going to go to his usual spot, but noticed Tiffany sitting in a corner. Angling over, he walked up to the table.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked her.

When Tiffany looked up at him with sadden eyes, and then back down again. Sam pulled out a chair and sat.

"Tiffany, I want to apologize," Sam started out. When he opened his mouth to talk again, she cut him off.

"No Sam, I need to apologize."

When he started to ask for an explanation, she cut him off.

"I watched you at the pool, and saw everything."

It was Sam's turn to be surprised. When the waitress walked to the table, she had to ask him twice what he wanted to drink before he came around.

"I knew that you were swimming, and I was going to join you. Right as I was opening the door to go out, the girl at the pool started to give you the hand job. I wanted to turn and leave, but some unseen force made me stay and watch. As I stood there, my younger days slowly started to come back. I actually started to enjoy watching what she was doing to you. My mind was in another world when you came through the door. That is what snapped me out of it."

"When I went by the pool, I could not clear my mind of what I had just witnessed. Even closing my eyes, I could still see it in my mind. When I looked up again, the girl that gave you the hand job was looking at me with a strange look in her eyes, and at the same time, one hand was rubbing her breasts and the other hand at her pubic area. I lost it then. I am not into the lesbian thing, and I just knew in her mind that is what she was thinking. I grabbed my things, and rushed back inside."

"You surprised me when I came around the corner, and when I saw what the other girl was doing to you, I started to cry. I was seriously thinking then of moving, but I didn't know where I could have gone. I knew it was you at the door a few minutes later, but at the moment I had a lot of things on my mind."

"I passed this place the other day on my way to work, and decided to come here and try it. It is quiet, and I knew that I would be able to think and not have any distractions. And now here you are, and I am sorry."

Sam didn't think she took a single breath. When Tiffany stopped talking, she started to breath real heavy. He knew that she had just taken a load off her chest.

"Damn, and here I was ready to give you a big apology. Wow."

They both started to laugh then. When they both settled down, it was Sam's turn to talk.

"I will make you a deal. There will be another big party in a few weeks. If you would like to go, I will take you. You don't have to dress up, and you don't have to take your clothes off if you don't want to. After that, if you still want to move, I will help you find a place."

Tiffany contemplated on what Sam just told her. After a few minutes of neither one speaking, she made her decision.

"Okay, deal, under one condition."

"What's that?"

"You stay with me at the party, and you will make an attempt not to have sex with any one there."

It was Sam's turn to think.

"Okay, deal," he finally said.

After that, they both had a nice dinner and casually talked about anything except sex.

The next few weeks seemed to drag on for Sam. He made every attempt to avoid the pool area, and whenever he saw Heidi, he made an abrupt about face and went the other direction. Sam and Tiffany did talk some more, but nothing was ever brought up about the party. Finally the day arrived, and he went to pick her up.

As soon as Sam knocked on Tiffany's door, it opened. He could tell she was a nervous wreck.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yea I suppose so," she said in a whisper.

They both walked to where the party was without saying a word to each other. Right before they walked in the door, Tiffany stopped.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

She nodded her head.

"Nervous?"

She nodded again.

"Having second thoughts?"

She shook her head this time, and took a deep breath. When Sam opened the door for her, Tiffany stepped through.

Sam noticed that is was the same as before. A few people standing around talking in varies array of dress, and again, another couple engaged in sex. Tiffany grabbed his hand and squeezed tight. He could tell she was shaking already. Before they could walk into the other room, Heidi walked up to them.

"Hey stud, I've been hunting for you," she said as she rubbed her hands down his chest.

Heidi was again dressed in her spandex shorts and nothing else. Before she could move her hands down any further, Sam stopped her.

"Heidi, this is Tiffany, she moved here a few weeks ago. Tiffany heard about the party, but she didn't want to come alone."

"Oh ... hi Tiffany, enjoy," and then Heidi turned and walked away. Sam could tell that she was upset, but he didn't care. He made a promise, and he wasn't going to break it. When both he and Tiffany walked into the next room, he could hear her take in a shape, deep breath.

The room was full of people, and Sam could tell there was more attending than the last time. They had to have been in there for a while, because the smell of sex was strong in the air. Tiffany squeezed his hand even more as they continued to walk on.

Tiffany's head was in a non stop motion the whole time they walked. Back and forth it was going, taking in all she could. Tiffany had fun in her younger days, but nothing like what was going on. She had never seen what some of the people were doing. Some of the stuff she knew, and some she had no idea. Oral sex, anal sex, women on women, men on men, anything and everything imaginable was going on. She just kept walking on.

Sam and Tiffany made one lap around the room, both talking with people they knew. Tiffany was always in a whisper, and Sam never leaving her side.

When they made it back to the doors again, Sam looked at his watch and was astonished that they had been there almost two hours.

"You want to leave, or stay a little longer," he asked her.

"Let's leave, please."

When they got back to their apartments, Sam walked Tiffany to her door.

"Come in for a minute Sam," she asked.

Sam wanted to leave and go back to the party, but manners took over and he accepted.

"Drink?" Tiffany asked when she closed the door.

"Sure," Sam said as he followed her into the kitchen.

He was surprised when she reached into a cupboard and pulled out a bottle of liquor. Sam was surprised even more when she poured both them a small glass full, and she downed hers in one gulp. Tiffany then filled hers again, and drank about half of it. Sam hadn't even taken a sip out of his yet.

Tiffany then sat her glass on the counter, and turned to Sam taking his. When she turned back around again, she grabbed Sam, planted a kiss on him, and stuck her tongue straight into his mouth.

He didn't know what to do. All he could do was to stand there with his arms to the side and his eyes as wide as they could get. With Tiffany still kissing him, she turned him around and pinned him against the kitchen counter. Sam had to put his hands on top of the counter to brace him. Here was this woman, who just a few days ago, was so prim and proper, and now she was a deranged lunatic lusting after him.

When Tiffany had him pinned, she undid Sam's belt, and savagely tore his pants open. Dropping quickly to her knees, she pulled his cock out, and stuck it in her mouth. Sam still had not uttered a word, and was still in a state of awe.

Tiffany started to give Sam a blowjob, but unlike one that Heidi had performed on him. She was actually bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Sucking on him, licking him, and even lightly dragging her teeth on him. When Tiffany did take his cock out of her mouth, she would lick down the length, especially along the thick vein on the bottom. She even went as far as sucking on his testicles.

Sam could do nothing but stand there and watch Tiffany perform the blowjob. His cock was soon hard under the torment, so he just enjoyed it. Since Sam had not had sex in a few weeks, he soon felt the pressure build up.

"I'm getting ready to cum," he told her.

Tiffany acted as if she didn't hear him and continued to perform. When Sam knew that he would not be able to hold back any longer, his legs stiffened up, and he grabbed the counter as hard as he could.

Letting out a yell, Sam's orgasm hit and he shot rope after rope of cum into Tiffany's mouth. She continued to bob up and down on his cock as he continued to orgasm. When the last little bit shot out of him, Tiffany stood, downed the rest of her drink, and quickly drank his in succession.

"Bedroom, now," was all she said.

Grabbing his arm, Tiffany pulled him to her bedroom. Pulling his pants up with his loose hand, Sam followed her in. Once they were in the other room, she pulled his shirt off, and pushed him back onto the bed. Yanking his shoes off, Tiffany tossed them aside, and then pulled his pants the rest of the way off. Instead of pulling his boxers down as well, she grabbed hold of them, and literally ripped them right off.

When Tiffany was done with him, she stood before Sam and quickly took her clothes off. They fly in different directions as each piece of clothing came off. When she was naked as well, Tiffany crawled up on the bed, and started to kiss Sam again.

Sam knew that it was a lost cause, so he started to kiss back. He could taste the strong alcohol on her breath, as well as a slight taste of cum. When they were both fully on the bed, Tiffany turned around, placed herself in a 69 position above Sam, and then proceeded to suck on his cock again.

Above Sam's face was this bright red bush of pubic hair, neatly trimmed, waiting for him. He didn't hesitate, as he quickly stuck his tongue into her vagina. Tiffany softly moaned as Sam started to eat her out.

It didn't take long before Sam turned both of them over, and was kneeling between Tiffany's legs. His cock was hard again, and he wanted to ram it straight into her, but he had a different idea. Grabbing her legs, Sam picked them up and draped them over his shoulders. He then started to eat her out again. The only part of Tiffany on the bed, was her head and shoulders. Her arms quickly shot out to the sides, and grabbed hold of the sheets as Sam devoured her.

Sam continued to flick his tongue in and out of Tiffany, and along the soft, sweet smelling lips of her labia. His arms came around her hips, so his hands could start playing with her clit. Tiffany started to wither in agony, as the skilled tongue brought her to the brink of her first orgasm in a very long time. When Sam stopped playing with her clit, and sucked it into his mouth, she screamed out loud as the dam broke and the juices came forth. Tiffany legs clamped tight around Sam's head, as she started to shake as if having a seizure.

Tiffany didn't care what her parents may be thinking of her right then, she was the happiest she had been in a long time, as the stars shone brightly behind the tightly closed eye lids. She was happy, and that was all that mattered.

When Tiffany finally calmed down, she slowly opened her eyes, as she watched Sam slowly make his way up to her. When he took her legs off his shoulders, she did not know. He leaned down to kiss her, and she tasted her own juices on him, as he did with her. Sam stopped, Tiffany looked up at him, and he had a sly grin on his face. Turning her over onto her stomach, he lifted her hips so that she was kneeling in front of him. Tiffany knew what was coming, and softly whispered yes, as Sam slid his cock into her from behind.

Slowly Sam started pumping in and out of her. She matched his strokes, bouncing her ass back onto him. Tiffany wanted it slow, and sensed that Sam wanted it slow as well. Heaven; that is where she was at, heaven. Here was a man with his soft hands on her hips, softly, and lovely making love to her. This never felt so good. Neither the first time, nor the many times after that until she got caught, had it felt so good. Only this time.

Slowly they both went, enjoying the moment together. Then they steadily started to speed up. Not overly fast, just enough to pick the pace up. Then they sped it up more and more, until Sam was slamming into her.

She screamed out loud, as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled back. The scream was loud enough so the neighbors could hear, but he didn't care, nor did she. The scream wasn't one of shock and fright, but of shearing pleasure and ecstasy. She screamed out again, as he continued to pound into her from behind. The harder he pushed into her, the more she enjoyed it. The faster he went, the more he enjoyed it. Soon the pressure started to build up, and both of them knew it would be any time. Faster he went, and she urged him on for more. The screaming came again, and this time her body shook as well. He couldn't hold any longer as he slammed into her one last time. The pressure building released itself, and then . . . and then . . . he yelled out as he came as he never had before; a forceful ejection that she felt through out his body. Each time he slammed into her, another shot came from him, soothing the fire that burned in her.

When they were done, both of them collapsed onto the bed, with Sam's arms wrapped around Tiffany.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
396 Followers
12