The Apprentice

Story Info
Dawn is married but likes to play around.
2.8k words
3.45
50.2k
6
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
177 Followers

Dawn had taken the day off work. She'd arranged for an engineer to service her gas boiler before the autumn arrived. She hated being cold in winter and ensured that her heating system was fully functional before the season turned.

It was a pleasantly warm day and, other than the engineer calling, she had no other plans. Her husband, Paul, was out of the country on business and had already been away for almost 2 weeks, with another 2 weeks still to go. Dawn was feeling horny as she had a very high sex drive. She recalled on their wedding day, in the Rolls Royce going from the church to the hotel, they'd had sex in the car, much to the annoyance of the chauffeur, fearful that his expensive car would be stained with their love juices.

But with Paul out of the country, there was little she could do. She'd put on her skimpy bikini and shades, poured herself a long cold drink and sat on the sun lounger in the back garden, reading a magazine and with the radio tuned into her favourite music.

She'd been reading an article in her magazine about how virile younger men can be, and what men find attractive in women. The article confirmed that their survey showed that although things like hair colour can be important to men, a sexy bust and trim legs tend to arouse them more than blonde hair.

Interesting though this may be, she kept thinking about Paul. He was a lovely man, athletic, rugged features and a cute tight arse. But he was several thousand miles away working on a project in a different continent. Damn, she felt horny.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell so she put her drink down and went to answer the door.

There stood the gas engineer. A young lad of about 20, very good looking and a similar height to Paul, about 6'2".

"Gas engineer" he stated in a robotic fashion, showing his ID which was on a lead around his neck.

"Sure. This way" Dawn said and lead the way through to the utility area where the boiler was located. He had followed her through the house, watching her tight arse wiggle in her skimpy bikini. He was a young lad and found her very attractive. As she turned to talk to him, he blushed. This was not wasted on Dawn and she began to plot out a plan in her mind.

He confessed he had only just finished his apprenticeship and he was relatively new to the field. He told her the work may take a little longer to complete and she nodded appropriately. He set to work, watching her bum wiggle as she left the utility room. She returned after a short while with a cold drink for the lad.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Pete" he replied, his eyes fixed on the ample cleavage visible through the bikini top.

"I'm Dawn" she said, extending her hand and the shook, formally.

He blushed a little as she took a little longer than normal to release his hand. He regained his composure and asked lots of questions about the heating and so on, and Dawn noticed that his overalls were trying to contain his erection. Bless him, she thought to herself. At the tender age of 29, Dawn was no stranger to guys being attracted to her, her bosom was 38C, and that was enough to turn many heads. Add to that, her cute bum, well trimmed legs and long dark hair (she had been blonde for a year at college but she got too much stick for being dumb!). Yes, she was what you might call a stunner. A definite 10. The bulge in Pete's overalls confirmed this theory.

She left him alone whilst he set to work and she returned to the sun lounger. She peeled off her bikini top and placed it on the table next to her by her drink. She sat back and closed her eyes, basking in the warm sunshine.

Pete had been working for about half an hour when he went in search of Dawn. She was not in the house and he saw the sun lounger out on the patio. He went to approach her before he noticed her bikini top on the table. He blushed even though there was no one there to see it. He stepped out on to the patio and approached the sun bed. Dawn had her eyes closed but Pete could not tell with her shades on. She was facing away from him and as he approached the sun bed, first her feet came into view, then her legs and bikini bottoms, then her torso. He caught his first glimpse of her tits and they were lovely. Covered in sun lotion, her breasts moved in rhythm with her relaxed breathing as she basked.

He so wanted to go up to her and touch her, feel those tits in his hands. He could feel the lump in his overalls increasing in size and his arousal made him embarrassed. He crept back inside and decided to make some noise before he went out on to the patio, to make it look like he was looking for her and to give her time to cover herself up. He went back to the utility room and called her name, making lots of noise as he stomped through the various downstairs rooms looking for her. Dawn heard his calls and stood up, not bothering to cover herself up.

"Out here" she called to him. He stepped out onto the patio and stopped dead. There, in front of him, was this stunning woman standing before him, topless. He could not take his eyes off of her breasts.

"What's up?" she said, not realising the statement had other implications.

"A couple of things" he began, his eyes transfixed on her tits. Dawn could see what those couple of things might be.

"Yes" she said, interrupting his thoughts.

"Oh! Yes, I need to check something" he said and took her back into the utility room. She confirmed that a stop valve was located behind a dusty built in unit and he set to work again. She left, shaking her head in amazement. She found Pete very attractive but he was too shy. Her plan to attract him by being topless had resulted in him being more embarrassed. She wanted him before he left that day. The only thing was, how would she do it. How could she engineer it (excuse the pun) so that they ended up having sex together.

She sat on the sun bed reading. 10 minutes later, Pete reappeared confirming the job was complete. She stood and turned and noticed he was covered in soot and dirt. He'd taken his overalls and shirt off, but his under-trousers remained on, still sporting a bulge in the crotch. His torso, which was relatively athletic and quite hairy, was covered in filth. Dawn thought quickly.

"I think you'd better have a shower" she said to him.

"No, it's OK, really, I'd better........."

"Nonsense" she said, ushering him back into the house and pointing towards the stairs, "This way". She lead him to the bathroom and turned on the shower before leaving to find a clean bath towel. When she returned, he was trying to undo the button of his trousers with his thumbs.

"My hands are dirty" he said by way of explanation. Dawn saw her chance. She knelt in front of him and unbuttoned his trousers, then slowly, oh so slowly, unzipped his fly. His embarrassment grew as big as his erection as he looked down and saw this beautiful topless woman undressing him. He moved his eyes to different parts of the room, trying not to accept what was going on. His eyes, kept returning to the scene before him, however, and he gulped as she lowered his trousers to the floor. Before he could resist, she hooked her fingers under the elasticated waist band of his boxer shorts and pulled them down in one swift movement. He was now naked and incredibly aroused, his cock oozing pre cum from the very tip.

Dawn stood up and looked him in the eyes. His eyes darted from hers to her tits and back again.

"The water's ready" she said and she helped him into the shower cubicle. He turned to close the cubicle door but found Dawn stepping in with him, his hand accidentally touching one of her tits. He blushed some more.

"All in good time" she said and she reached for some soap. She got up a lather and began to soap Pete all over. She paid particular attention to everything, his back, his shoulders, arms, chest, neck, abdomen, hips, arse, legs calves, thighs, ending around his pubic area. This was also soaped and washed and rinsed and soaped and washed and rinsed. She did this several times not because it was dirty, because Pete found it erotic.

She turned the water off and stepped out, handing Pete a towel. She found herself a towel and began to dry her hair first, her hands above her head and shaking from side to side. Her breast movements made Pete's erection feel stiffer than ever.

She wandered over to Pete and sank to her knees again, using her towel to dry his legs, cupping his balls in the soft fluffy towel material. Pete sighed in pleasure.

She stood up and removed her wet bikini bottoms and made a point of drying her self provocatively in front of him. He watched in awe as she dried her inner thighs before running the towel through her dark pussy hair.

Dawn reached for his hand and she told him that the laundry basket was in her bedroom. He followed her as though in a trance, his eyes never leaving her body.

Dawn placed the towels in the laundry basket, leaning over so Pete had a good view of her arse. He could see the lips of her pussy under her anus and he noticed the glistening of moisture, even though she had just dried herself.

She returned to his side and sat him on the bed next to her. She reached forward and kissed him gently on the lips a few times before using her finger to pry his mouth open. She inserted her tongue into his mouth and curled it around his tongue, licking his teeth and gums, sucking on his tongue whilst her hand reached into his crotch, taking his firmness in her hand, feeling the stiffness, feeling the length. Pete was blessed with a reasonable size and she knew he could make lots of women happy if he tried. For now, she wanted him to make her happy.

She kissed him and wanked him, his breathing increasing in intensity but his nervousness stopped him from reciprocating. Dawn released his cock and moved her hand towards his hand, before placing his hand on her left tit. Pete did not need any further encouragement after this.

He returned her kisses, sucking on her tongue so hard she caught her breath. He delicately felt her tits, gentlemanly almost, his hand soft but not tentative, very definite but easy with it.

Dawn's masturbating him made him groan with pleasure and she guessed he might be inexperienced and he may not last long. She laid back on the bed, pulling Pete towards her, spreading her legs in the process, reaching beneath her and taking his erection in her hands. She guided it into her waiting pussy and it filled her, deep.

Pete sighed in pleasure and Dawn sighed in relief. She had a cock in her and it felt good. Sorry Paul, but needs must, she thought to herself.

Pete began to thrust himself deeper into Dawn and she responded, thrusting herself into him as he rode her. She was a very experienced lady, having had a different bloke every night when she was a holiday rep in Ibiza in her early twenties. Pete was a novice but his size caused her to reach climax before Pete. Dawn reached orgasm with Pete still inside her and he began to pant violently.

He withdrew his cock and spewed his load onto Dawn's flat and beautifully tanned belly, milking every last drop out with his hand, not wasting a drop.

"Why did you pull it out?" Dawn asked.

"I didn't want you to get pregnant" he replied. Pete was no longer blushing.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that" Dawn smiled. "I've taken precautions". With that, she took a handful of his warm sticky sperm and spread it over the outside of her pussy lips, allowing her fingers to penetrate herself, her fingers covered with Pete's little tadpoles. She got some more of his spunk on her fingers and spread some of his semen over her nipples, licking her fingers clean of his slightly salty sperm before using the remaining semen to smother the length of his shaft. She rolled laid him down so he was on his back and she mounted him, his sperm covered cock buried deep inside her. She leaned towards him so her nipples were in front of his face and he greedily sucked at them, tasting his own cum. His arousal remerged and his cock was no longer softening but stiffening.

"God, you're horny" he said to her.

"You're not so bad yourself" she said. He reached for her neck and pulled her towards him, his tongue eager for hers, one hand reaching out for her soft, supple breast.

"Tweak the nipple" she whispered between kisses and Pete obliged. She moved her hand down to her pussy and rubbed herself, her motion on his cock becoming more vigorous. He moved his hand from her tit and began to stimulate her clit with his knuckles, and Dawn groaned out loud.

"Fuck me" she whispered. "Fuck me slowly". His movements were slow and deliberate. "Mmm, that's nice" she said, seductively.

"I love your tits" he told her, his eyes watching them as they swayed with her movements.

"Suck me and fuck me" she said, increasing the speed of her movements. His young masculine body responded, his hips pushing up into hers and she swung her head back, her dark hair falling over her shoulders making her look almost gypsy like.

"How come you're so horny" he asked.

"My husband is away on business and I'm missing his cock inside me" she smiled with an evil twinkle in her eye, "I needed some cock and yours is just what I needed".

"Husband?" Pete said, almost stopping. She saw the fear in his eyes and she smiled.

"Relax" she said. "We have an open marriage. He is away for a month and I can't expect him to be well behaved and if I crave some male attention, then I'm allowed" she said, pushing back on the bed and riding his cock. She leaned her body forward so her hair dangled over his mouth.

"Mmm. Are you sure?" he said, not particularly convinced but not wanting to stop.

"Bring me to climax and I'll tell you" she said. Pete suddenly felt an urge to give this stunning horny tart all he had. He sat up and lowered her deep into his lap, his cock deep within her. He rode her like that before rolling her over on the bed and withdrawing. He was beginning to take control and she was loving it.

"Tell me how you want me, horny stud" she coo'd.

"I'm gonna fuck your arse off" he said and he turned her around, thrusting himself first into her pussy then into her arse. She squealed in delight and pleasure as he plundered her every orifice. She climaxed several times, as did Pete. No more did he squirt on her belly but in her belly.

Satisfied totally, she collapsed on the bed. Pete disappeared and re-emerged a few moments later with some cold drinks.

"Enjoy that?" she asked, regaining her breath. Pete, until an hour or so ago was merely an apprentice, both in engineering and also in sex, seemed confident he had passed his apprenticeship. And with his confidence came humour.

"Not bad!" he joked. "You could use some more practice though!" She looked at him with disdain for a moment or two until his smirk gave him away.

"You rotten sod, teasing me" she joked, prodding him playfully.

"I'll show you teasing" he said and he buried his head in her bush. She playfully tried to resist but submitted almost immediately as his tongue hit her clit and her arousal reawakened itself.

Downstairs, Pete's mobile received another text message.

"Ring the office now else you're fired". Upstairs, the sound of Dawn giggling drowned out the sound of the text alert.

"Have you the right tool for the job?" Dawn teased.

"Just the right tool for banging and screwing" Pete replied, his erection entering her pussy again.

"You gonna fuck me again?" Dawn asked, her legs spread wide for him.

"Yes, I'm gonna fuck you again" he said, then paused for a moment before continuing "......and again, and again, and again....."

ickric
ickric
177 Followers