The Apt Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets the last of the girls.
2.2k words
4
16.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers

INTRO:

Guys how many times has a women got you off with her mouth in the same session. For Tim it was always only once. Until he met the girl in this story.

It is now a year later. Lisa, Monica, and Shauna have been over to my place usually about twice a week. Sometimes together, sometimes by themselves, but always we ended up fucking. My sex life was absolutely amazing and I couldn't ask for more.

Lisa knocked on my door one night, and the way she was dressed I knew that there was not going to be sex that night, at least not for awhile anyway. She came in and she said that she needed to talk to me.

I told her to sit down and tell me what was on her mind. She started by asking if I remembered that her dad had passed away about eight months ago, and I responded that I remembered as she was pretty messed up for about two months.

She said "Well now comes the other shoe. I found out that my dad had done somethings for me and that he had kept it quiet. So because of what he did I have to move out of the apartment, and Monica is coming with me.

I was chest fallen, as I could see my sex life drying up.

Lisa saw my face fall and said "Don't worry, I am not moving far, and I wouldn't want to give up the amazing sex that I have been getting, and I am sure that Monica doesn't want to either.

"We are moving" she continued "to a house about 3 blocks away from here. My dad had bought it for me and had it renovated for me. He kept it quiet, but he used me to decorate it, and I didn't even know that the house was for me."

"It is a huge house, six bedrooms, five baths, and it is 4500 sq. feet. Monica and Shauna are moving in with me, and we have invited another girl from work. Her name is Ashlee, and who knows maybe she will join us in our games." She smiled and winked as she said that. That told me that Ashlee was a good looking girl and Lisa thought that she might be willing to join.

Lisa continued, "I wanted to know if I could borrow your truck to help us move."

I said, "when are you moving."

She replied, "A week Saturday, we have subleased the suite already and we are just about all packed."

I said, "Of course you can use my truck, but let me make a quick call, I have a friend who has a 3 ton truck who makes his living delivering in the city. Maybe I could borrow his truck and we can do it all in one trip."

I got the OK from my friend and we made plans to do the move the next week.

Moving day came and we got started early. We had the truck loaded by about ten in the morning and we went to the new house. This house was amazing. Her day had completely gutted the house and redid it but brought it back to the character home that it was, although it was all modern.

Just as we arrived, Ashlee pulled up with two guys who were helping her move. They were the typical young built guys and they were playing with Ashlee which led me to believe that she wouldn't be participating in our little games.

The trucks were soon empty and the two guys took off. Ashlee said " thank God they are gone, they are total pigs, they thought that they might get blown for helping me move."

Lisa introduced me, and we just got going with getting the house set up. Lisa and Ashlee took a break about two hours in and they were talking out in the back porch. Ashlee looked at me several times and there was a look of amazement in her eyes.

It was about six in the evening when we were finally finished, and I was famished. I suggested that we order in some pizza, and just call it a night.

Lisa said, "How about if I go pick it up and I will get some beer too, I know I could use a couple or six."

We all agreed and she took off to get the food and beer. She got back about 45 minutes later and we were soon wolfing down pizza and beer.

Ashlee didn't seem to eat much, and I found why soon. Ashlee is a fitness nut, not in gym with weights and stuff like that. She was a runner. She ran about three hours a day.

Her body showed that she was runner. She had a runners body, thin, and not an ounce of fat on her body. She had long shapely legs, and they were muscled but not overly muscled.

She also was very flat chested. You could see that all she had was just a very small bump of breast with nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were sticking out.

She was sitting across from me with her legs spread out and I could see this amazing camel toe through her thin shorts. She was oblivious ( I thought) to the fact that she was giving me a great view.

It was now getting late and I knew that I had to get going, so I gave Lisa, Monica and Shauna a kiss good bye, and was about to leave when Ashlee piped up, "what about me?"

I figured O k and I went to give her a kiss. She put her arms around me and gave me a huge kiss and before she broke away, she sucked my tongue into her mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds.

Lisa got a huge smile on her face, and I knew immediately what she was thinking.

I left to go home and I didn't see the girls for about four days.

RING The phone woke me out of a nap. Ashlee was on the phone. She said "Tim could you come over and take a look at me tread mill. It doesn't want to turn on and because it is off warranty, it would cost me a fortune to get it fixed." I replied " I will be there in about ten minutes."

I got there, and Ashlee was in her running clothes. A cut off t shirt and a pair of shorts. She took me up to her bedroom and showed me the tread mill. I looked at the obvious and soon found the problem. She had a burnt out fuse in the wiring. I replaced it for her and she was totally grateful.

She said "Tim, I have another problem that you could maybe help me with."

I looked at her and said, "what might that be."

She said, "I haven't tasted cum in about a month and I need to taste some right away."

I just looked at her and said "Go for it." She just got on her knees and pulled down my jeans and underwear. She grabbed my cock and started to lick and suck on the tip. It didn't take her long and I was as hard as a tree. She stood up and pushed me on to the bed. She pulled her own clothes off and ripped my shirt getting it off. She immediately got back to business, and soon had me moaning as she sucked on my cock. A short while later, I felt my balls starting to boil, and the tip of my cock getting bigger. I moaned, "I am going to cum." Ashlee sucked my cock right into her mouth and I shot into her mouth. I hadn't cum in a few days so the load was big and she just swallowed it right back.

She sucked for a few more seconds until I had emptied, and then looked up and said, "god that was good, I have missed that so much."

She got up and put her clothes on and said to me, "I will do that for you anytime you want, but I will never let you fuck me. I only like oral sex, and I have never had a man in side my cunt. So if you want to get blown any time just give me a call. Maybe next time we can take care of each other, and have a good session."

That night I was with Lisa and I told her what had happened, and she said, "just make sure you save some for the rest of us."

A week later, I went over to the house, and Ashlee greeted me at the door, she had just finished her run for the day and was all sweaty. She said "I need to take a shower, so just sit down and relax, I'll be out in about five minutes."

I sat in the living room, and she came down after her shower in a tight strapless shirt and a pair of shorts. I looked at her and said that she looked hot.

She said, "that was the plan as I figured you came here for something. I figured I would look hot for you as I gave you another blow job."

I said, "You have succeeded, because I am getting hard already."

She said, "Shall we retire to the bedroom?" I nodded in agreement and we went up to her bedroom. We just got undressed and soon she was blowing me again. I didn't last long as she really knew how to give good head. As she was finishing licking her lips, I said that it was time for me to take care of her. I really appreciated the B J's but I want to make it mutual. She said, " That would be wonderful."

I laid her on her back and started to work my way down her body, and I spent a while licking and sucking her nipples. She got really wound up and moaned, "God eat me, and make me explode."

I started to lick and suck on her cunt and she started to scream, "oh fuck oh fuck that feels so good, I am going to cum, make me explode." I started to suck on her clit, and she just exploded and writhed and bucked on the bed. When she finally came down, she said that she hadn't cum like that in so long, and that it had felt so good.

I climbed up beside her and we necked for a while. I was starting to get hard again and she said, "I will have to take care of that." with that she went down and started to blow me again. I got her to bring her cunt up to my face and we started to have great oral sex. She soon came again and after she came down she sucked me right into her mouth and took me into her throat. She just bobbed up and down and soon had me shooting another load. She got up after I had finished and said, "One more time just for good measure."

I said "I am not sure that I can do it again," She grinned and said don't you worry. With that she got in between my legs and started to breathe life into my limp cock. It didn't take her long and she had me hard again. She continued to suck and lick and after about ten minutes, she got me off again, although there wasn't much there.

I told her that I had never came that many times with just oral sex and she replied that she was the best and that she could probably get a dead man off.

I didn't doubt it, and was completely grateful for the pleasure that she had given me. We went down stairs after getting dressed and just as we had sat down on the couch, Lisa and Monica walked. in.

Lisa took one look at me and Ashlee, and with a smile, "Ashlee, make sure you leave some for us. Don't get too greedy."

Ashlee said, "Well not tonight, he hasn't any left, but I will make sure that you get your fair share too."

The next few months were amazing, good head from Ashlee, and good normal sex from Lisa,Monica and Shauna. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

But as I close, I am moving out of my apt. and moving in with the girls. They invited me to move in with them, and they have already made a schedule for me so that none of them get left out and there is no argument about who gets to be with me.

They also did something that was totally selfish for them. The bought me a two year supply of Maxoderm. They want me to be as big and as strong as possible for as long as possible. The effects of the drugs is noticeable, and the girls have never been happier.

So ends the story of the apartment. I will take up with tales from the mansion.

timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers