The Archeologist Ch. 01

Story Info
Angel from the Street.
2.7k words
4.29
18.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alivitari
Alivitari
10 Followers

The Archeologist: The Angel from the Street

My name is Dr. James Carson. I am a 27 year old archeologist worth over a little more than 5 billion dollars. I have been called a genius by some, partly because I graduated high school at ten and by the age of seventeen held a doctorate in anthropology/ archeology from UCLA. But mainly because of my prowess with women. I can have any woman with only a few choice words. This is my story.

* * * * *

Dr. James Carson stood in front of the floor to ceiling mirror appraising his image. Standing at a little over foot tall his height and broad shoulders filled out the black tuxedo nicely. He straightened the back bow tie and lock of his dark hair. He was ready.

James hated these damn government parties but that, he assumed, was the price of government funding. As wealthy as he was he didn't need the funding, but why not get a little work out of all that tax money he had paid.

He stepped out from in front of the mirror. Carson walked to a table by the door and picked up a long, slender black leather wallet. Also on the table lie set of keys. Keys to James' baby.

He stepped out of the hotel room and walked down the tope corridor to the veneered elevator doors. James stepped into the car and depressed the button that indicated the parking garage. As the car shuddered into motion he thought of what he would say to all the diplomats and scientists. Even though he had been to hundreds of these parties he was always nervous and rehearsed what to say.

The car stopped abruptly and the doors opened to the cold concrete environment of the parking garage. James stepped out of the car and spotted her immediately. His baby.

He started the trek to the black 2004 Mazirati Coupe and pushed the button on the alarm remote. The car emitted the telltale beep that it's alarm had been deactivated. James walked up to her, opened the door, and got in.

The car started with the rumble of raw power that lie beneath the hood. He watched as the needle on the odometer passed 30 MPH as he backed the car out of the space. James kicked the shifter into place and sped off to the exit.

As the concrete columns of the parking garage raced past James revealed, like ever other American man, in the power and speed at his command. Quickly the concrete columns turned to the street lights of Washington D.C.

He turned corners at ridicules speeds and raced through red lights. In a word, the man was a lawsuit waiting to happen. He continued his maniacal rate of speed until he pulled into a parking space in a closed office building's parking structure three blocks away from the Hancock Hotel, where the party was being held. He stepped out of his baby and once again depressed the alarm button. He turned and headed to the exit of the structure.

Carson continued his rehearsal as he walked along the darkened streets of our nation's capitol. Then as if from the very night itself he heard a woman scream. The shrill, piercing scream that only the vocal cords of a woman could make. He thought it was coming from behind him.

The woman screamed again. Yes, now he was sure, that ally he had passed just a minute a ago. James quickly turned around and ran back to the ally. He stood at the opening of the ally and peered out into the darkness. He saw nothing.

The big man braced himself and plunged into the darkness of the ally. Then he saw it. A horrible sight. A woman laying on the ground with a nice evening gown pushed up to her waist. A large man stood over her. He was raping her.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" screamed James as he ran up to the man.

"What the -" but the man didn't have time to finish before Dr. Carson lifted him off the ground and flung him against the ally wall.

"What's the matter couldn't get any honestly? You fuck head." James screamed in the man's face and slammed him in the wall emphasizing his last words.

Then as fast as he could the rapist pulled a knife from god knows where, as his pants were around his ankles, and swung the sharpened steel at our heroes head. James, however, was quicker. He not only dodged the knife but caught it in his left hand. His right hand moved from the collar of the man's tattered T-shirt to his throat.

As the rapist pushed against him testing the limits of Carson's strength he squeezed down on the big man's throat. After a few moments of a fruitless struggle the rapist gave up and raised the hand that wasn't holding the knife. He slammed the balled fist in to Carson's eye.

As the impact from the punch rushed to him James took a step back and released the man's throat. The slime ball's tactic had worked. Carson took another step back and turned looking for a weapon. For the first time he really noticed the woman. She was angelic. A red head with long slender legs and perfect tit's that defied gravity. It's was amazing to James that he could find perfection in the middle of a fight with a rapist. He knew that he had to have her.

When he turned back to the shit head he realized that he still had no defense against the attacker. He thought to himself fine I'll just take his. Finally he found a use for all those stupid martial arts class his dad made him take.

Carson let himself slide in to a back stance. With all the weight on his back leg he had a very low center of gravity. He lifted his leg and kicked out ward in a round house kick. James connected with something. Then he heard the metallic clang of the knife. He had done it. But now. He kicked out once again with a side kick and made contact with the man's cranium.

The skuzzy thug crashed into the brick wall of the ally. He was out he just hadn't fallen yet. Just then like a flash of lightning the little woman passed James and threw her tiny frame into the man.

The another scream cut through to night air. Not the woman's this time, but the rapist. As the woman backed up the good doctor saw the hilt of the knife protruding from the rapist groin. She had stabbed him in the balls.

"You'll never rape another." said the woman weakly

"Holy Shit." James said as he walked up to the man and pulled the dagger out. This caused another scream. "This is a 11th century combat dagger from England."

"What?" Asked the frightened woman.

"Nothing. Are you alright." Carson asked approaching her.

"Yes. A little shook up, but I'm fine." said the vixen looking down at the rapist.

"I am Dr. James Carson." said James offering his hand.

"Dr. Emily Johnson," said the girl taking James' hand.

"Doctor?" asked James puzzled

"Yes, I am an Archeologist." said the Emily leading James toward the entrance of the ally

"Small world. What field?" asked Carson genuinely surprised to hear what he'd heard

"Egyptology. And you." asked the Doctor as the pair emerged from the ally.

"Really small world."

"I haven't said this yet, so, thank you."

"It's not necessary."

"But it is. I know it can never compare to running into a dark ally after some half wit who took a wrong turn, but I want to buy you dinner."

"Dinner. Ok." said Carson quickly as to make her laugh. It did.

* * * * *

The two sat at a quiet table in a small coffee shop about a block and a half from the attempted rape. They talked and giggled like they had known each other for years. To each it felt as though they had.

"So you made a wrong turn into a dark ally?" asked James

"I told you I am a half wit." said the woman giggling. As she moved her vibrant red hair bounced off of her shoulders. He moved also caused her tits to bounce. This is what Carson mainly noticed, although he tried not to show it. He failed.

"Are they really that interesting?" asked Emily looking in to Carson's deep brown eyes.

"Are what that interesting?" asked James putting on a puzzled look.

"My tits. You have been starring at them all night." said Dr. Johnson with a smile.

"Oh, god. I am so sorry. I-" stammered James

"Don't worry about it. It's nice to get some wanted attention."

"Wanted?" asked James. Now was the time. Time for his smile.

"Yes. I am very attracted to you." said Emily

This was something James wasn't prepared for. The woman was putting the moves on him.

"In fact, I want you to come back to my hotel for dinks." said the sexy archeologist with a wink.

"No, I can't" said Carson.

"A- Are you married?" asked Emily with disappointment in her eyes. Carson knew that he was back in control.

"No, I'm not married. My hotel." said Dr. Carson with another one of his famous smiles. She smiled back.

* * * * *

As soon as the door to the room was closed behind them Emily and James began tearing at each others clothes. Piece after Piece of clothing hit the floor. Then the locked in a passionate, lust fired kiss.

The two kissed there way into the bed room and Emily sat Carson down on the bed. She took a step back from him to let him see her in all her glory. She had lost everything but he tight lace bra and panties. The black fabric barely covered her.

"Now I am going to give you your real reward." she said as she gripped the front clasp of her bra. She expertly worked the clasp and the bra fell away.

Dr. James Carson found himself starring face to faces with the most beautiful pair of tits he had ever seen. The pink capped tits threatened to disprove the laws of gravity. Emily took a step forward and pressed her 40C tits into her rescuer's face.

Almost instantly Dr. Johnson felt the wonderful sucking. She loved the way he moved his head while he sucked. The redhead felt him begin to play with her other nipple while her sucked. As much as she hated to stop this it was his reward not hers.

"James," she said pulling her tits from his mouth. "I want to suck you."

Upon hearing this his cock jumped to attention making a tent in his boxers.

"And from the looks of it you want me to as well." said the siren Emily. Then she dropped to her knees and licked her lips.

Emily tugged at Carson's boxers and slid them off of his body. She the turned to her attention to the matter at hand. The vixen reached out and took James hard cock in her hand causing a moan to escape from James mouth.

Dr. Johnson let her hand move up and down her lovers prick. A small crystalline drop of pre-cum appeared. She couldn't help herself as she bent down and licked it up. Emily swirled her tongue around the tip. She let her tongue dip in to the slit at the tip.

Dr. James Carson was in heaven. He was getting a blowjob from an angel. He breathed in sharply when she closed her lips around the tip of his cock. Emily slowly sucked back and forth on the end of James cock. Dr. Johnson let herself fall into a another place as her lover's dick slide back and forth across her lips.

Carson was mystified as he watched the sexy redhead's lips engulf his cock. She slid down a little further with each downward stroke. He watched as Emily's full red lips worked their incredible magic on his member. Soon he felt the rush of warmth that signaled that he was about to cum. It took all the willpower he possessed but he pulled the vixen known as Emily up off of his inflamed cock.

"I want to fuck you." Dr. Carson said looking into her deep blue eyes.

"Oh, god." moaned the archeologist going weak in the knees from his proclamation.

The good doctor Johnson quickly pushed our hero on to his back and strattled him. The angel let her pussy rub against his hair covered legs. Just the slight friction made Emily almost lose it. This wasn't going to take long.

James watched as his lover positioned her dripping pussy over his cock. Allowing herself enough control, Emily gently brushed her rescuer's dick with her pussy lips. A jolt of electricity traveled through her. She knew that if she didn't fuck him soon the redhead would explode.

Ever so lightly she spread her lips and lowered herself on to James' member. Dr. Johnson allowed a moan to escape from he lips as she pushed the man's meat deeper into her pussy. He red locks fell lower on her back when she leaned her head back in ecstasy.

Once Emily was resting on Dr. Carson's pubic bone she moved her hips forward and backward very slowly. She gradually let herself move fast as she approached climax.

James felt his woman's pussy tighten around his prick when she exploded in orgasm. The wetness grew tremendously. The warmth as well. Even in the throws of orgasm she didn't stop moving. Emily kept riding and riding until her orgasm subsided.

Then the woman stopped moving and just sat their with James' cock in her pussy. Carson, then felt the most wonderful thing. The doctor's pussy was rolling, but Emily wasn't moving. She was using the muscles in her pussy to massage James' member. Dr. Johnson leaned down and kissed him. A wet passionate kiss.

She gripped her man's tongue in her lips and sucked like she was giving him a blowjob. Carson was being sucked at both ends, and he never wanted it to stop. It was back. That feeling of hot cum racing up his shaft.

"I am going to cum." said James, or rather tried to say. Apparently Emily got his message though because she squeezed her pussy tighter and rolled her muscles harder.

It hit him. He moaned as he blew his load deep inside of the sweet archeologist's pussy. Feeling the blast of ward cum inside of her, Emily too let out a moan. The warmth caused her to once again explode in orgasm.

James continued to cum when he felt he tighten around him. It was the most erotic experience of his life. He had had more women than he could keep track of but he would never forget this one. In fact after only knowing her for a few hour he thought he might be in love with her.

After Dr. Johnson had given her all she rolled off of James and lay panting beside the big man. After a minute James stood up and walked over to the mini-bar and poured two glasses of champagne.

"Oh, thank you." said Emily as James handed her one of the glasses.

"Oh, shit." Dr. Carson muttered under his breath.

"What is it, James?" asked the vixen with a concerted look on her face.

"I forgot about the damn party."

"Oh, shit!" she said checking her watch, "Fuck, I need that funding."

"Don't worry about it I'll take care of it."

"What?!?" asked Emily surprised

"Don't worry I'll fund us both this year." said James dismissively.

"You have 15 million dollars just lying around?" said Emily in a disbelieving tone.

"Sure, I have about five billion just lying around."

"James, I can't let you do that you have already done so much for me."

"Well, I guess your just going to have to reward me again." said Carson smiling.

And reward him she did. After that night however they never saw each other again. James paid her funding for the season and went to Egypt with his own crew to continue his work in the Valley of the Kings. That is where our story continues.

Alivitari
Alivitari
10 Followers