The Architect Becomes Her Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner, and a flirtatious one at that.
1.4k words
4.48
15.7k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I want to thank my editors, MrWhiteTiger and autoplot, for their wonderful editing and help in making this a bit more interesting than it was before. Sorry T, for not putting in the part about Torture methods in Turkish prisons. I just didn't think it fit. For all my readers, thank you so much for your comments and the 'fun' chapter is next after this one.

_________________________________

They had dinner at a little French restaurant near the park. He learned more about her over candlelight and wine, which was comical in the seduction sense. He'd been shocked when he'd noticed her sitting in the coffee shop with her hair pulled up into a sleek chignon, glasses perched on her nose and wearing a white blouse and sleeveless pullover vest along with a black pencil thin skirt and high heels. She looked like a smart business woman or an efficient secretary. And to see she'd been reading a vampire romance book. He found it charming.

It turned out she was a secretary for one of the board members. She'd been offered the job of modeling by Professor Sharp last semester and since then had modeled for a few other art professors too, in different forms: clothed, nude and in motion.

Hugh asked if she enjoyed modeling and Lucy admitted she did, saying she found a thrill in being the center of attention. He asked her why. She thought for a while and then replied that being a secretary was quiet work. You didn't get noticed for it. You didn't get recognition. Not that she wanted it per se, but it was nice to have the attention, to be the center of focus. It wasn't that any of the students knew her name or where she worked, but during that time in class she was in command, so to speak.

What an intriguing thought, he mused. Hugh had been an important figure in the architectural world and he was well known. She'd asked him about his work and architecture, resting her chin in her left hand while she swirled the Merlot in her glass. With her gaze focused on him he felt drawn into the depths of her eyes. Their color was darker now, like the deep green of a tropical sea. He felt mesmerized and forgot for a moment what he had intended to tell her.

When she arched her fine brow, he laughed lightly and shook his head to clear his thoughts, sorting through the many projects he had worked on. The buildings he had designed. The years he had spent with a building company, designing stylish homes. As he described his work to her, he could see the awe in her eyes. She was amazed at what a distinguished and influential architect he was, and he couldn't help bragging a bit just to see her eyes widen and her luscious mouth gape a little. She seemed fascinated with his work, and in turn he felt the heat of desire grow more strongly in his gut.

Each smile, each laugh, each time she reached up to brush a curl away from her face, it was like a punch dealt to his stomach. He hadn't felt like this in a long time; certainly not with his first wife. He hadn't felt that rush of adrenaline pulsing through his body. Even when he had been dating his wife it had never been this potent.

They discussed the normal 'date' conversation starters; movies, books and music. He was surprised when she divulged her love of Neil Diamond, James Taylor, and the band Chicago. They were artists he happened to like, and it was interesting that someone from her generation was a fan too.

During a lull in the conversation, Hugh had an idea he'd once seen in a movie.

"Beatles or Stones?" he fired the question at her.

"Um, Beatles, but only sometimes. And preferably their number 1 album."

"Movie or stage play?"

"Both." She grinned at him. "Is this twenty questions?"

"Sort of." He gave her a sly look. "Top or bottom?"

Lucy stared at him for a moment, not comprehending. When he wiggled his eyebrows, she burst out laughing and blushed an amazingly bright pink.

"That depends," she answered cryptically, still laughing.

"On?" he prompted.

Her lips twisted as she tried not to laugh and he had the sudden urge to grab her and kiss her breathless. However, she responded before he could act on his thought.

"On a lot of things. The guy. My mood. The setting." She paused for a moment as she took a sip of wine. "But, honestly, if I had to chose, I would say yes. Pick one, and I don't mean just top or bottom, and it will turn me on."

Now it was his turn to stare at her as he grew uncomfortably aroused. She had a self-satisfied smirk playing at the corners of her mouth and she laughed openly when he let out a gasp of air.

"I'm sorry. That was terribly provocative of me."

"Not to worry. I'll recover. I think." Hugh smiled as she laughed, then went back to firing questions at her, though he left the more suggestive ones out of the conversation. There was only so much he could handle at one time, and it seemed that the one question had opened the floodgates as she answered each question with a sly look on her face. Provocative didn't even begin to describe her allure.

He directed the conversation to safer topics as they savored the creme brulee. Politics were usually a touchy subject for him, but she calmly stated her points, though she finally admitted that she didn't feel she was any good at it. He laughed at that, ignoring her protests. Her opinion of herself was humble and he found that fascinating.

Later, as they walked around the lit plaza enjoying the fall air, she told him she was writing a book during her off hours, and confided to feeling she wasn't good enough to get it published. He asked if she might let him see it, and though she dodged the issue for the moment, she hadn't rejected the suggestion.

He asked her home to his place for coffee, but she declined saying she had some paperwork to catch up on. So he offered to walk her home and she agreed. On the way he was surprised to learn she lived just a block away from him.

Her home was a small cottage style affair with a little cottage garden that was a tad overgrown, but still quite her. As he ceremoniously took her key and opened the door for her in a somewhat dated gesture, she smiled.

"Thank you for the lovely evening, Hugh."

"It was my pleasure." He stared down at her for a moment and then decided he had to go for it. "Would you have dinner with me tomorrow?

My place?" He waited with bated breath for her answer.

She thought for a moment then nodded. "I would like that."

He gave her his card so she could find his home and then, before he had even acknowledged the thought, he had her in his arms and his mouth was on hers.

She sank against him, twining her arms around his neck. Her lips felt so soft against his. He wanted to devour her, she tasted so sweet. As her lips parted slightly he groaned against her mouth. His hands stroked her body, gripping her waist as he sank his tongue into her willing mouth.

God, he wanted her so badly. And he could have, had he pressed a bit more, but no, he would wait. The anticipation might kill him, but if she was going to be in his bed, he wanted to make it good.

He pulled back and set her away from him, grinning at her moan; breathless himself.

"Tomorrow," he stated. She nodded, looking a little dizzy from his kisses.

"Tomorrow," she agreed with a whisper. Her eyes fluttered closed as his finger stroked her cheek.

He stepped away before he was tempted to give up his good intentions. He glanced back from the street and saw her slip inside the door. Then he grinned, feeling like a little boy. As he walked home, a whistle escaped his lips.

Tomorrow was going to be a good day.