The Argument

Story Info
You use a fight as a way to get what you want.
1.4k words
3.86
27k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping from the shower into the cold bathroom air makes me shiver, so I quickly wrap myself in a thick white towel. The rough tile is cold beneath my bare feet, so I step into the hall. Padding through to the study, I sink to my knees on the rug in front of the fire, grateful for the warmth now sinking into my flesh, turning my exposed skin a rosy pink.

Picking up the glass of white wine I left next to the hearth, I take a long sip, not bothering to taste its cold sweetness, just waiting for the numbing alcohol to hit my empty stomach. I lift the expensive wineglass to my eyes, watching the condensation leave trails down the sides, my reflection in the flickering amber glow is matching, as I feel tears slide down my hot skin.

It was an argument over a trivial thing, so trivial I can't even remember its origin. My harsh words had upset you, and now you had gone for a walk, just to clear your head, or so you told me. Shivering as water trailed down my back from my wet hair, I decided I was really going to make it up to you. I just didn't know how.

I jump as I hear you open the front door, kicking snow off your boots. Quickly wiping the tears off my cheeks, I knocked back the rest of my wine. "In here Matt," I called. The door eventually opened, and there you stood, your jeans damp from the snow, wool scarf still hanging around your neck, anger burning in your eyes. Or was it the reflection of the fire? Definitely anger.

"Darling, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..." I broke off mid sentence, my heart in my throat. Striding across to where I knelt on the floor, you grabbed my chin, angling my face up to meet your eyes.

"Don't ever speak to me like that again." You carry on, not waiting for an answer. "You will not tell me how sorry you are, you will show me. I will use you tonight, and depending on how well you perform for me will depend on whether I forgive you or not. Do you understand me?" Unable to move very far, with your hand clamping my chin, I nod quickly, my eyes wide and frightened. I'd never seen you like this before, and it was scaring me. We had only ever tried a little bit of light bondage before, just gentle things, but I never knew you had such a dark side.

You try pulling my towel from me, but I hold fast to it, clutching it tightly, my only defence against the rage in your eyes. But still I did not expect the slap that snapped my head to the right. Leaning down to my face, you snarl at me. "Do not resist me, Lily! Drop the fucking towel and expose yourself like the slut you are." Too afraid to disobey, my face smarting from the slap, I comply with your wishes, and release the towel. Cowering naked before you, my knees start to hurt, but I am too afraid to move.

You crouch down in front of me, and I can see your hard cock straining against the denim. How could you be turned on by abusing me? I raise my head, and look at you, my clear blue eyes filled with tears and questions. Suddenly, you shoot out a hand and push me to the floor, and I fall backwards, catching myself before I bang my head. Stunned at the force with which you had knocked me down, I lay there, sprawled on the rug before you, as your gaze roams my naked body. You grin lasciviously, and reach out, drawing a finger along my slit, which I am astonished to find is soaking wet. I glance down and see that my inner thighs are glistening with my juices. You slip your finger gently inside my pussy, trailing it up to my clit. I feel my cunt tingle, the trail your finger makes is driving me over the edge. I lie on my back, my legs open, propped up on my elbows and tip my head back, my long black hair that has now dried in waves cascades down over my shoulders, and I close my eyes.

You slap my thigh, and I scream, taken from complete pleasure to burning pain in a second. Grabbing my hips, you flip me over onto my knees, and slap my arse hard. I fall to the floor with a scream, and you pick me back up, planting one foot firmly on the floor, positioning my waist over your raised knee. Spanking me again, you continue to rain blows down onto my glowing arse, eight, ten times, alternating sides. Laughing, you push me to the floor, where I lie, my arse glowing red, and my tears soaking into the rug.

Unable to move, I lie there sobbing quietly, the sound appearing to excite you even more. Turning my head to the side I see you have unzipped your jeans, and are rubbing your hard cock through your tight black boxers. I see the spots close to the waistband where your pre - come has soaked into the cotton. Confused, I could do nothing but lie there, my thoughts running in circles. Nudging my hip with your knee, you motion me to lie on my back. Unwrapping your scarf from your neck, you bind my hands above my head. Bending your head to my breast, you suck my nipple, swirling your tongue around my areola, nipping at the erect bud with your teeth. Relaxing once more, I succumb to you, arching my back, moaning slightly as your right hand comes up to pull gently on my other nipple. Moving down my body, your lips kissing a trail down my abdomen, I part my legs for you.

Licking gently at my cunt, you seem to tease me for hours, my head spinning, waves of pleasure coursing through my body. As I feel myself about to come, you stop.

"No, please Matt, I'm nearly there!" I moan, pleading with you to continue. I let out a shrill scream when you bite my clit hard, and I come in floods, the delicious juices from my cunt coating your chin as you lap eagerly at my soaking pussy. Next thing I know your hard cock is easing into me, sliding all the way into my hot cunt. Thrusting hard, you slam into me, I hear you grunt with satisfaction as you keep fucking me, harder and faster. You pause only to hitch my legs up over your shoulders, and I cry out each time, my cunt clenching your cock, trying to stop you penetrating so deeply. When I squirm to get away, you pin my shoulders to the floor, enjoying my struggles, because after a few more thrusts you come, grinding your cock hard into my cunt. I feel your dick twitch and throb inside me as my tears trickle down my temples. Standing up, you untie me, then pick me up and carry me to the leather sofa where you cradle me in your arms. Still confused as to the anger and force with which you had fucked me, I cry even harder, sobbing into your chest, feeling used and violated in a way I never have before. But strangely...uninhibited. I have never had so many orgasms in my life, let alone one night. How could I enjoy this? This...this...violence!

I flinch as your hand leaves my thigh to wipe away my tears, gently, apologies spilling from your lips. "Lily. Lily, look at me...I've wanted to do that to you since we first met. And more again. I was furious, and my temper...do you want me to leave?"

Raising my hand, I stroke your face, the rough stubble on your cheek tickling my palm. Taking a deep breath, I sealed my fate.

"No," I said, my voice escaping as a croak from my dry lips. "No Matt, I don't want you to leave. That was amazing, as you can tell," pointing to the wet patch on the rug. We collapse into giggles, the tension and confusion I just felt easing away, realising that now, since you had given me some ideas, I think you owe me quite a lot...