The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what has gotten into me. This is all so surreal. I think I underestimated how badly I need this!"

I pushed her into the corner of the elevator and dropped to my knees, now eye-level with her shrinking skirt. I pushed her knees apart gently and ran my fingers slowly up the insides of her thighs. Her skin was silky smooth and just about as perfect as I could have imagined. My hands continued slowly higher and higher snaking under her skirt. I could feel her heat without even touching her pussy.

She moaned my name and spread her legs even wider. Her legs were now spread wide enough that I got my first glimpse up her skirt and could just make out the thick lips of her pussy in the shadows. I avoided it and slowly brought my fingers back down the backs of her thighs while I leaned in to kiss her knees. I sprinkled one knee then the other with quick kisses before running my tongue lightly into the crease behind her knee. I lingered and ran my tongue along her scar before kissing it with a long, light kiss. I looked up and made eye contact with her, searching her face for an explanation.

"I hate that scar. Fell off my bicycle as a kid and got teased mercilessly by the other girls."

"I love it," I interrupted. "I've always wanted to ask."

Ding. The elevator arrived at her floor. I grasped her hips and pulled myself back up in front of her until I was inches from her beautiful smiling face.

"I'm glad. Let's go." Her breathing was ragged, highlighting her urgency.

She practically dragged me down the hall to her room, fumbling in her purse for the key.

Once inside, door closed, she pressed me against the wall and leaned in to kiss me. I leaned to the side and slowly pushed her away with a twinkle in my eye. It was part of our game, not a rejection. "No, no, no... Remember our little deal?"

"Ah, yes... of course."

I grabbed her shoulders and guided her into the bedroom backwards. I quickly pulled off my suit coat, tossed it over a chair, loosened my tie, and unbuttoned my top button with a flourish. I furrowed my brow like I was about to dive into a tough problem and pushed her back to sit on the edge of the bed.

She grabbed my tie and pulled me closer, laughing, "That much of a chore, is it?"

I dropped to my knees in front of her, planting kisses alternately on her thighs. "I take my work very seriously!" My hands began to slide her skirt slowly up the sides of her gorgeous legs.

"Oh no you don't... I have to wear this suit again later this week." She pushed me back slightly to stand and undress in front of me.

I was torn -- I loved the idea of both of us fully dressed with her skirt bunched around her waist while I devoured her sex with my tongue. I was a little disappointed since the kinkiness of doing this while we were both dressed was a definite turn on for me. On the other hand, perhaps I was judging too quickly. The buttons on her blazer opened and she slowly parted it with her hands displaying her bra proudly to me. Her back was slightly arched forcing her chest out and accentuating the appeal of her breasts. I took the blazer from her and neatly hung it over the back of the chair with my own suit coat. She ran her fingers slowly over her breasts, as much for herself as for the display she was putting on. I could see her hard nipples mashed by the lacy fabric. After a few more soft strokes she reached around and released the clasp. The fabric fell away from her and she threw it unceremoniously to the other side of the bed.

Her breasts were full and tan without any telltale bikini lines. Her nipples were a deep shade of purple and stood out proudly from the soft flesh. She took each one and lifted them to caress the undersides and knead them carefully. When she released them they sagged just enough to let me know that they were real. Her fingertips grazed back and forth over her nipples, eliciting a low moan from her lips.

She began to stroke down her sides until she reached the top of her skirt. I looked into her eyes. My anticipation was incredible. I could feel wetness on my thigh where my cock was steadily leaking pre-cum. We held each other's gaze as I heard the zipper open and the fabric fall to the floor in front of me. She lifted each foot one at a time and stepped out of the skirt. I held her gaze as I bent down to gather up her skirt, folding it neatly and tossing it over the chair with our other clothes. Only then did I allow my eyes to wander over her body.

This woman was amazingly beautiful. Her auburn hair curled seductively around her shoulders. Full, round breasts lightly sagging with upturned nipples begged to be touched, nipples that looked hard enough to cut glass. Her sides slipped inward to a trim waist and outward again to shapely hips that gave her the perfect hourglass figure. Her stomach was firm, pulled taut to reveal the definition of the muscles hidden under the skin. Her bellybutton was a cute, little "inny" that sat above the slightest bit of a belly bulge. The effect was to restore a feminine look to the athletic physique that she obviously worked hard to maintain. Trailing further down was more smooth, tan flesh that ended at the crease between her legs -- the object of my affection for the evening. Her legs were long and lean, parted by her defiant wide stance, sloping delicately lower until I reached the black patent leather heels -- the only bit of clothing she still wore.

Her pussy was gorgeous. A thin line of hair ended at the top of a cleft that was otherwise bare. Her outer lips were flushed red and parted to reveal the shimmering pink of her inner glory. Her inner lips were only just barely visible they were so small. The hood covering her clit was pulled back, already revealing its tip. All of this was framed by a tan line that remembered the shape of the simple triangular, tie-side bikini that hid this beautiful sight from some very lucky beachgoers. I made a mental note to ask her where she was sunbathing topless and encourage Nicole to join her!

After drinking in the sight in front of me for what seemed like ages I again made eye contact. Her brown eyes were large and expressive, long lashes complementing them and drawing you in. The look on her face seemed to be seeking approval. She was almost trembling in the moment. "You are an incredibly beautiful woman. I've only dreamed of moments like this. I just needed to memorize this sight so I'll never forget it."

In one fluid motion I pushed her back onto the bed, spread her legs, and pulled her ass to the edge of the mattress. I kneeled in front of her and began to kiss my way up her leg. Once I arrived at the top I ran my tongue along the line where her leg met her pussy, dragging my lips along the smooth skin and then repeating the process on the other side.

"Touch me. Please!!!!" Always one to follow good direction, I happily obliged. Her scent was intoxicating and I couldn't have held back much longer anyway. I had to taste her again.

Planting my hands on her thighs to hold her open, I leaned in close. I planted a soft kiss right on her outer lips, snaking my tongue out to tentatively lick the moisture from its source. Her hands went to my hair and began massaging my scalp. I tickled her taint with my tongue and began to slowly lick up the entire length of her outer lips, periodically stopping to draw one into my mouth with gentle suction. Slipping back down I made my tongue as stiff as I could and pushed it into her like a little wet cock, fucking in and out of her dripping hole.

It had been years since I'd tasted pussy and I don't know that I'd ever had one as beautiful as the one in my mouth at that moment. My head was swimming and I was moaning into her pussy as loud as she was calling out on the bed. My hands slipped under her and gripped her ass, roughly groping the firm globes. Simultaneously, I slipped the tip of my tongue out of her hole and traced one of her inner lips along its length. The lips were so tiny that they really became hard ridges once her pussy was flushed with her excitement. I flicked my tongue along one with agonizing slowness before returning all the way back to her taint and repeating the journey on the other side.

Trying to tune into her pleasure and measure her reaction to my attention I discovered that the left side seemed to be nice but the right was, by far, more sensitive. After the third or fourth trip along her hot pink ridge the pressure of her hands on my scalp increased and the intensity of her moans picked up.

"You like the right better, I see..." I whispered, pausing only long enough to say it before diving right back in.

"Yes... Yes... Please don't stop -- this feels incredible."

When I would reach the top of her cleft I would snake my tongue off to the side, avoiding contact with her clit and only lightly grazing the hood. Each time she would whimper in frustration and try to push her clit into me by rocking her hips off the bed. Finally, I relented and licked the entire length of her pussy, top to bottom, clit and all, with a flat, wide tongue.

"Fuck... I'm cumming." Her hips pumped into my tongue as I held it flat on her clit letting her motions control our movement as her orgasm pulsed through her body. I felt her clit throb against my tongue as the vibrations passed through her. Once she relaxed back onto the bed I gently moved back to her outer lips and returned to licking them with slow determination.

"Oh my god... talk about a hair trigger. I've been so turned on since I heard you talking about licking pussy that I couldn't stand it. Thank you.. Thank you..."

I looked up the length of her and saw her looking back at me, neck tilted to see what I was doing. "You'd better grab a pillow if you want to watch or you're going to hurt your neck. I'm not done yet."

"Oh god, you're like a dream come true," she gasped. Pulling a pillow to her head she propped up her neck so she could watch me go down on her.

"Your pussy is so perfect. I love the feel of your inner lips getting hard against my tongue with each stroke. Ready to go again?"

She only nodded and stared as I slipped my tongue back into her inner folds and returned to my slow movements along her lips. I stopped and tried hard to suck one into my mouth. It seemed to get even harder in my mouth. She reached down with her hand and spread herself even more, increasing my access.

"I'll take care of that..." I slipped my fingers through hers and spread her to one side, licking along the magic spot along the right side of her pussy. Convinced that I had matters well in hand, she slipped out from under my touch and pulled her hand back. When I looked up she was caressing her breasts and gently flicking at her nipples while she watched.

After a few minutes of tracing her lips and avoiding her clit with lazy circles I slipped my hand down and positioned my finger at her entrance. She gasped my name and tried to push her hips into me to increase the contact as I pushed lightly against her pussy, stopping just short of actually penetrating her. I switched back to broad flat strokes of my tongue working every corner of her pussy, covering her clit at the end of each lick. At the same time I began to slip my finger into her -- at first only to the first knuckle, then the second, and finally as deep as I could manage.

I paused at each step and paid extra attention to her clit, causing her to call out "More, oh god, more. Fuck me with your finger!"

Instead of caving to her demand, I pressed my hand against her, lightly grazing her asshole with my other fingers. A combination of her juices and my saliva had run down out of her pussy along the crack of her ass and her hole was already slick. Since I didn't know if she was into anal I contented myself with applying light pressure right on her bud with one finger and letting her push against me for more stimulation.

She began to work her hips against me, causing my one finger to rock in and out of her pussy while the other grazed back and forth over her other hole. Sensing she was approaching her peak I curled my finger up and pressed against the back of her clit from the inside. She pushed against me and I pressed harder and harder, moving my finger in small circles. I was almost afraid I was going to hurt her, but the motion of her hips seemed to indicate the truth.

"Faster.... Can you go faster?" I stiffened my tongue and switched to using the tip to strum back and forth over her clit with just the tip. I was swinging my head from side to side as fast as I could go, the motion on her clit barely a blur. Every 20 seconds or so I would press hard and draw a few circles right around the base of her clit and then go back to the frenzied pace on the tip. I think if I hadn't I might have pulled a muscle in my neck!

I was in heaven as she rode higher and higher, calling out instructions -- "Faster... Harder... Don't stop now!" She lasted another 2 -- 3 minutes before I felt all her muscles tense up for the second time tonight. I looked up to see her twisting and pulling on her nipples almost obscenely and then turned my focus back to moving as fast as I could physically go on her clit. Her clit was as hard as diamonds and my neck was aching like I couldn't believe as she finally crashed over the edge. I kept up the pace as I felt her pussy pulsing around my finger and her asshole twitching under my touch.

A long continuous moan, rising and falling with the thrusts of her hips filled the room (and probably a few adjacent rooms as well). When it was done she quickly squeezed her legs together, pushing my face aside and trapping my hand in her pussy. I put my other arm around her ass and rested my head on her belly as I let her come out of her daze.

"That was amazing. I haven't cum that hard in a long time -- I can't ever get that intense an orgasm when I'm by myself. Thank you."

I gently extracted my fingers from their soft, warm prison and stood up. She was an amazing site with the bright purple hue of her abused nipples and her neat hair spread out in a just-fucked mess on the pillow. I pulled off her shoes, went around to the other side of the bed, and folded down the comforter to allow her to slip under the covers. She wiggled under them and I pulled them up, tucking her in.

"No... Thank you. I've been missing that for a long time. I think I needed that more than you did." I leaned over and gave her a gentle (messy) kiss on the lips before grabbing my coat, turning out the light, and letting myself out.

"Sleep tight."

-------------------------------

Walking back to my room was quite uncomfortable with the stiffness of my erection trapped inside my underwear. As soon as I was inside my room I shed my clothes in a heap, pushed down the comforter, and began to masturbate furiously. I was so turned on replaying the images of our encounter in my mind that it only took a few moments before I erupted in a powerful orgasm. Huge spurts of cum flew into the air and landed on my stomach alternated with globs of cum that oozed all over my hand and cock before running down the crack of my ass. It had been several days since I'd cum so that, combined with the intensity of my evening, resulted in what seemed like a quart of cum dripping everywhere in a huge mess. I guess it was a good thing that I ended up with two double beds instead of the king on this trip!

The next day was so busy with work functions that there wasn't even time for us to feel awkward in each other's presence. The closest we came to talking was polite introductions of each other to a group of sales leads we were pursuing during a brainstorming session. There were a few moments of brief eye contact across the room during a moment of silence or distraction, but really it was just a long, busy day. I went to bed early, exhausted from entertaining and networking all day long.

It had been a good week and I was looking forward to my mid-morning flight home, even if I was a little nervous about seeing Nicole. I was still trying to decide what to say to her and if I should say anything at all. As I was resting in bed, half awake, trying to ease into the morning, there was a knock at the door. I assumed it was housekeeping and ignored it, knowing they would open the door, find the chain secured, and go away.

The knocking continued, however, and I was forced to get up and deal with it. I stopped in the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wrap around myself before answering the door. The sight through the peephole was unexpected -- a wet-haired Jen in a hotel robe.

Swinging open the door I asked, "What are you doing here?"

She smiled at me and quickly pushed into the room. "Let me in before anyone else sees me out here like this!"

I took a moment to look her over. My first thought was that she had been for an early morning swim in the hotel pool and had locked herself out of her room. Of course, the other possibility was that she had just stepped out of the shower, dripping wet, patted dry her hair, thrown on her robe and padded barefoot through the halls and elevators to my room. When I saw the look in her eye, I made a snap judgment which of the two scenarios was playing out in my hotel room.

My own state of undress suddenly dawned on me and I was a bit self-conscious. I'm in reasonably good shape and I'm not usually one to be shy, but the intimacy of the situation felt a little awkward. Oddly, Jen had been at our house many a time when I walked out from a shower essentially dressed in only a towel, just like now, but in every case Nicole had been present and it hadn't felt like a big deal. As Jen shed her robe and stood before me naked, I knew this was a big deal. Unlike the evening earlier in the week, at this moment I was totally sober and conscious of the consequences.

Jen grabbed me by the upper arm and began to guide me further into the room. "I woke up really horny this morning and I need one more fix before we head back to our normal lives." She pushed me backwards onto the bed and started to crawl over me. I propped up my head with a pillow as she knelt above me and slowly lowered her pussy to my lips.

I lapped up and down at her gathering the juices dripping from her hole. Her pussy was sopping wet and within a few seconds my whole face was shiny with her juices. I plunged my tongue into her and fucked her with it while I gripped her perfect ass in my hands. As she rocked her hips back and forth on my face I let her take charge. She was rocking and rotating all over on the bed and I licked whatever she forced down onto my mouth. My mouth was everywhere -- tongue in her hole, licking along her inner lips, sucking on her outer lips, strumming her clit as she wiggled around on my face.

I pulled one arm back around and spread her lips apart to get better access to her clit. Once it was fully exposed to me I worked it over good -- pausing only to pull it into my mouth and flick my tongue slowly over it while sucking gently. It didn't take long before she was getting close -- moaning loudly, dripping everywhere, and pulling at her nipples violently.

I started to pick up the pace to try to take her over the edge but she pulled back, stopping me. "Not yet, there's something else I want to try." With that she spun around and sat back down onto my mouth, this time facing my feet. Trying not to skip a beat I adjusted to the new pose and tried to get my tongue back in contact with her clit.

Practically from the moment I tasted her I had been hard as a rock. The towel I had wrapped around me for modesty sake earlier was now tenting obscenely. There was nothing modest about my erection pushing hard against the towel. Jen reached forward and pulled the top of the towel until it pulled free of my ass and exposed my hard-on to her eyes. At first I thought she was going to lean down to 69 me and I got a little concerned -- that wasn't part of the bargain (as much as I would have loved to come in her lovely mouth!). Instead she left my cock bobbing in the air and began speaking in a husky tone.