The Arrangement Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife takes a group of Black men.
1.1k words
4.25
126.1k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The arrangement" has been working really well for the last few months. Cassie, my lovely wife, is being serviced on a regular basis by Jude, a young black stud who we met when he came to maintain our swimming pool at our villa in the Costa Tropical.

We had fantasised so long about Cassie taking a black lover that when it happened we were both very excited and happy that the thing we had talked about had finally happened. Cassie is very content, she loves to be satisfied by Jude's big thick black cock and I love to watch and listen to them fucking. I love to lick Cassie clean when her lover has satisfied her and to fuck her when her lover has made her pussy so wet and hot.

Jude and Cassie are very adventurous and they have sex several times a week now and Cassie gets so hot and excited when she knows he is visiting. Cassie really loves to suck his big black cock and to feel it in her pussy and ass. So really things seem to be just perfect with our arrangement.

But something happened last weekend that was so mind blowing and unexpected that it took us both to new heights of excitement. Jude had mentioned to us that he would be having a few drinks with some of his friends on Saturday night because one of them had a birthday, so we were not expecting Jude to come over. Cassie and me were sitting on our patio drinking wine by the pool.

We were quite surprised when Jude arrived, together with three more black guys. Cassie, who had been fairly quiet and relaxed, suddenly became quite animated when she saw these men arrive. Jude introduced his friends and told us it was Hugh's birthday. Hugh was a really attractive black, tall muscular man. The men were laughing and joking and soon we were all sitting around the pool, drinking and talking.

Cassie was clearly flirting with the men, and she was just loving the attention she was getting from all of them. Cassie was taking quite an interest in Hugh and was flirting quite heavily with him. While she was talking to him her hand was rubbing up and down at the crotch in his jeans. Suddenly she looked at Jude and said " Jude do you mind if I give Hugh his birthday present?" Jude laughed and said, "Sure, show him a good time".

Cassie unzipped Hugh's jeans and gently pulled them down his legs, then she pulled his shorts down and then I saw her face light up. Hugh's cock was really big and thick, black and shiny. Cassie went down on her knees before him, her fingers struggling to encircle his big cock. Then she started to lick in circles around the tip of his cock. Hugh just stood there with a big smile on his face. She licked his big black shaft up and down then swirled her tongue around its head. Then she opened her mouth and took his cock inside. She held his big cock at the base and sucked his cock. Hugh was loving it and his friends were cheering him on. Suddenly Cassie pulled his cock from her mouth and she turned to look at Jude. " Jude ... I want this big thing inside me. Do you mind?" Jude nodded his head.

Then, it started .... Cassie and the black guys and myself moved inside to our bedroom. Hugh lay on his back, his cock was so big and hard now. He motioned to Cassie and she climbed astride his legs. She rubbed Hugh's cock on her pussy lips and he lifted it and slapped in against her pussy. Then I watched as she pushed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Her eyes met mine and I watched as she gasped with pleasure as she slowly lowered herself onto his huge cock. It slid slowly inside her pussy. I was so proud of Cassie as I saw her take all of Hugh's big black cock Then she started to ride Hugh, up and down she went on his big thick cock.

Tom, another black guy was standing near her head, and pushing his cock to her face. Cassie reached for his cock and started to suck it while she rode on Hugh's cock. She was screaming with pleasure as she felt the big cock filling her and fucking her pussy. She was sucking hard on Tom's cock . Meanwhile Jude and Joe, the other guy, were touching and caressing Cassie. Joe touched and stroked her nipples, which were so hard now, while Jude's black fingers rubbed gently at Cassie's clit while Hugh pushed up hard fucking her pussy. Soon she was screaming and shaking and coming real hard. I was almost coming in my pants as I watched her come with this huge black cock in her pussy and with another black cock in her mouth.

Cassie rolled away from Hugh and lay on her back breathing hard. Her legs were wide open and I could see the trickle of come running from her pussy. Then it was Jude's turn. He was over her, fucking her so hard. Joe pushed his cock into her face and she sucked him whilst Tom and Hugh touched her all over.

Jude fucked her until she came again and then Joe and Tom fucked her. They took her pussy and ass in turn. She was really squealing when they took it in turns to fuck her doggy style. Cassie was so hot and excited, and she seemed to come over and over again.

I sat and watched the action rubbing my cock, hardly believing what I was seeing. Here was my lovely wife being pleasured by four well-hung black guys, and she was clearly in heaven, loving every minute of it.

The sex orgy went on and on, with a few breaks, and then back to the action again. These men really had such staying power and energy, and Cassie amazed me with how much cock she could take in her mouth, pussy and ass.

That night I slept in the guest room and listened as they fucked until the early hours. Cassie was screaming and I heard her begging for more This really got me excited and I was rubbing my cock so hard and coming, as I heard the orgy going on in our bedroom.

In the morning the men left early and I brought Cassie her breakfast in bed and she told me that this had been the best night of her life. She was really sore and tired but she was so content and happy. We talked about it in detail, still unable to really believe that Cassie had been fucked by these four black studs all night long.

She wants it to happen again. Well her birthday is coming soon, and I think it would be a perfect birthday surprise for her if Jude and his friends join her party.