The Arrest

Story Info
A women gets pulled over for speeding.
919 words
3.32
36.6k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers

It was a sunny June afternoon. I was breezing down the highway in my car. The top was down, the radio was playing classic rock music. It was a hot summer day, so I was wearing shorts and a low-cut tank top. So there I was flying down the highway, not a care in the world, the wind blowing my hair when I see lights and hear sirens.

"SHIT!"

I pull the car over to the side of the road and start rummaging around in my glove compartment looking for all the crap he'll want.

"This is my 5th ticket this year." I thought to my self, "I've got to get my way out of this one!!"

A very nice looking police officer staggered up to my car. The definition of his muscles could be seen through his shirt. One hand rested on his gun as he said,

"Ma'am, you know how fast you were going?"

"Well, no officer, but I'm sure you had a good reason for pulling me over"

I said as I pulled my shades down to the tip of my nose and bend over the door to show him my large amount of cleavage.

He tries to remain professional as his eyes trail down to my large bust.

"UGGGUM..." He clears his throat. "Can I have your license, registration, and proof of insurance please, Ma'am?"

I hand him the information he requested as I throw him an innocent smile. He walks back to his car glancing over his shoulder every few seconds.

I sat waiting for him for what seemed like forever. I fixed my lipstick and my hair. I pulled my shirt down just a little bit more. I needed to get out of this ticket!!

He started walking back towards the car. He came up to my door and with his hand again perched on his gun he said,

"Ma'am please step out of the vehicle!!"

"What, what did I do... I was just speeding?!"

"Ma'am please put your hands on your head and step out of the vehicle!"

I couldn't imagine what was going on, all this for a speeding ticket, there must have been some mistake. Nonetheless, I was going to comply with the man with a gun!"

So I put my hands on my head, opened the door and got out.

He grabbed my arm quite firmly and led me to the hood of his car. He put my hands down on the hood and spread my legs with his. He started frisking me as he said,

"Ma'am there was a warrant for your arrest so I am placing you under arrest." He started reading me my rights.

"Warrant, what for? I haven't done anything but speed, there is some mistake!!"

"Ma'am I am really sorry to have to do this, but the records I show tell me you have a warrant, Your going to have to come with me and we can sort it out at the station."

He ran his hands down my chest and back and then down each leg. He then cuffed my hands behind my back.

"Is that ok? Is it too tight?"

"No..." I said as tears began streaming down my face.

"Ma'am please don't cry, this is just routine, I'm sure everything will get worked out, But I have to do this."

He grabbed my arm and led me to the back of his patrol car. I got in and we headed for the police station. On the way there he started asking me questions about myself. Questions that someone might ask on a date. I kind of got the feeling that he was interested in me and he was actually bummed that he had to arrest me.

After about 10 minutes we got to the police station. He led me into the building and sat me at a chair next to his desk. They did the whole finger printing and pictures and all that. He uncuffed me, handed me some scrubs and told me to go change in to them and bring out my clothes. So I did. Then he led me to a jail cell and set down nest to me on a cot.

"I am going to go see if I can figure out what's going on about this warrant thing, but you'll have to stay here until we figure it out."

I watched him walk away. He glanced back and gave me a reassuring smile.

I waited and waited, every time someone came down the hall I thought it was him. Finally after about 3 hours of waiting I saw him coming down the hall. He opened the jail cell and said,

"Kara, I have some good news, We ran your prints and they didn't match with the ones on the warrant, turns out we were looking for a Cara with a C. I am really, really sorry for all this. I'd like to make it up to you though, if you'd let me?! How about I take you out to dinner after my shift??"

I let out a huge breath of relief and said. "actually, I'd love to! And to be honest I sort of enjoyed the whole thing!" I said as I bowed my head in embarrassment.

He lifted my chin and right there gave me a deep, passionate kiss, it lasted for minutes.

"I'm sorry, I have been wanting to do that since the minute I saw you!!"

"That's ok, so have I!!"

To Be Continued...

Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers