The Art Gallery Encounter

Story Info
Sexual events lead to an encounter in an erotic art gallery
12.6k words
4.6
51k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Warning! You can read this story, print it, save it to disk, email it to friends, I don’t have a problem. But if it is to be reproduces and distributed for business purposes, kindly email me for permission.

*****

A little background to our story …

Her name was Julia Stark and she was the teenage daughter of Edward Stark, the famous oil painter and the curator of “Gahna Third World Art Museum.” Though she loved her father very much, he was rarely at home for her. Most of the time he was out of the country giving lectures in international art schools. His articles appeared in Readers Digest, Newsweek, Aurora and other famous magazines.

Julia lost her mother when she was 11. A couple of years after her death, Edward Stark married a nurse by the name Stephanie. Initially, Julia thought no woman could replace her mother but Stephanie proved to be such a warm and loving person, Julia grew very close to her. She and Stephanie were more like best friends than stepmother and stepdaughter. Julia called Stephanie by her first name and shared everything with her.

Our story begins three days before Julia’s eighteenth birthday …

Chapter 1:

“Do you think this skirt is too short Stephanie?” Julia asked looking at the mirror.

“Hmm?” Stephanie was lying reading a magazine and did not look up.

Julia examined herself in the mirror for a few seconds then turned towards Stephanie once again. “Steph… come on tell me”

“Oh I am sorry.” Stephanie looked up and examined the girl who stood in front of the dresser. She was 5.6 inches tall, with blue eyes and smooth fair skin. Her blonde hair looked nice in the short bob cut that she always kept. As Stephanie looked on she realized that since Julia was now eighteen, her most noticeable feature was her figure. Julia was a perfect 36C-24-36.

“So… what do you think? Is this too revealing?” Julia asked. Her shirt was knotted at the top, revealing a firm tummy. The skirt was cut so high, her toned and smooth legs were open to display.

“Well …” Stephanie put aside the magazine and stood up. “ …you come across as someone who is really desperate for attention.”

Julia placed her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes.

“No… what I mean is …if you must reveal your skin, you should do it with some class. Not like some street walker” Stephanie stood up and turned towards her closet. “Let me find you something.” She started going through her wardrobe. After a few minutes of searching, she pulled out a black dress. “Now this was ME a few pounds ago. It should fit you just fine.” She placed the dress on Julia. “I used to fit in it once upon a time.”

“Aww …come on you can still fit in that.” Julia took the dress from Stephanie. “Stop thinking you are overweight. Most guys would really go nuts for your kind of body.”

“Thanks honey but I still think I need to lose a few pounds.” Stephanie said and patted Julia on the shoulder. Julia turned around and disappeared in the washroom. “Now THAT’S what I call revealing with CLASS!” Stephanie said as Julia came out wearing her black dress. It was a figure hugging dress with a neckline low enough to reveal a few inches of her cleavage.

“You have a very symmetrical figure.” Stephanie continued. “You must wear clothes that emphasize your symmetry. This is tight from around the waist and it has these really long slits at the bottom, so every time you take a stride, your thigh will become bare all the way up to your sexy butt.” She slapped Julia’s ass playfully. “This way you are still showing your sexy body but not like some street slut.”

“Gee … thanks!” Julia spun around in front of the mirror, admiring her dress and her body from all angles.

Chapter 2:

Julia was standing in front of Ground Zero dance club with a couple of friends.

“Happy birthday girl!” Sally came and gave Julia a peck on the cheek. “You look nice in this dress.”

“Thanks … it was a birthday present from Steph.” Julia told her.

“So what are we waiting for girls?” Sally asked.

“We were waiting for YOU” Julia responded.

“Well I am here so lets go in.”

They showed their I.Ds at the front door and stepped in. Ground Zero was packed as usual. People were going crazy on the dance floor. The music was so loud the girls could barely hear each other.

“Lets go to the bar and get some drinks.” Sally said.

“WHAT???” Julia asked moving her face closer to Sally.

“LETS GO TO THE BAR AND GET SOMETHING TO DRINK!!!” Sally shouted in Julia’s ear as loud as she could and they all proceeded to the bar area where an overworked bartender seemed more than busy serving many people at the same time. As they waited for their turn Julia turned around and saw the tall young man who stood leaning against a pillar looking at her with admiring eyes. As Julia’s eyes met his, he looked away. Julia examined him from head to toe. He was over six feet with long, shoulder length hair and an earring. He looked Hispanic but Julia was not sure.

The man had spotted the four girls the moment they stepped in. Of all the four, his eyes had picked up the blonde in black dress. With admiring eyes he had watched the sway of her hips as she walked to the bar with her friends. With her small waist and perfectly rounded hips, she had the kind of backside that would make any man feel uncomfortable. Now that the girl was looking back at him, he did not have the guts to look into her eyes, for he was afraid that she would see his lust.

“Happy Birthday to youuuuuu …” The singing began. “Happy birthdayyyy dear JULIAAAA…. Happy birthday to youuuu.” The three girls had surrounded the blonde and were singing and clapping. The young man gave them a final look and the walked away to the men’s room. As the door swung close behind him, he took a deep breath and enjoyed the sudden soothing silence. There was no one in the rest room except him. He moved towards the mirror and looked at himself. “Come on Kalin… show some guts … ask her for a dance.” He whispered to himself looking in the mirror. He adjusted his hair and then his t- shirt and finally, after giving himself a last look he turned around and walked out of the restroom.

There she was, the blonde teenage goddess who had walked in a few minutes ago. With her firm legs crossed, she was sitting on one of the bar stools, chatting with her friends. He mustered up all his courage and walked towards the girls.

“Ahem … hello” He said politely. The music track had come to an end and there was a pause of silence that enabled Julia to hear him clearly. “I know you just came in but I was … sort of …wondering if you would you care for a dance?” He was nervous. Julia could see that and she loved every bit of it. She loved having this effect on boys. She looked at her friends and saw Sally winking back. “Hmmm …” She turned towards him and stood up “Sure!”. The next instant, he was holding her hand leading her to the dance floor.

As the music started, He put a hand on Julia’s waist and they began to move slowly to the rhythm. This was the first time Kalin had seen her close. She was a very sexy young woman no doubt. Her face looked fresh as if it had just been washed. Kalin looked down at the low neckline of her dress. Not only did it expose a few inches of cleavage, it also showed the upper swells of her high riding breasts. Julia saw him looking down at her neckline.

“So what’s your name?” she asked while dancing.

“Kalin, and you are?”

“Julia. Nice to meet you Kalin. Where are you from?”

“I am Native Indian…” He replied “Mohawk.” His eyes kept going down to her chest.

“Do you… always pay such close attention to the women you dance with?” Julia said with just a hint of a smile.

“Huh! Oh…” His eyes returned to meet Julia’s and he turned red with embarrassment.

As Julia looked down she spotted a tent in his pants. She noticed some movement in the tent and understood that his penis was pulsing. Slowly she turned around in his arms till her back was towards him. As his hands held her waist, Julia stepped back and pressed her firm round butt against the bulge in his pants. She heard him breath heavily as she applied pressure on to his growing crotch. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her butt as she danced. Collin’s hands grabbed her tightly from around the waist. Slowly she began to grind her hips against him to the beat of the music.

After a few minutes, Julia turned around to face him. He was breathing heavily with excitement. She looked down at his crotch and saw the bulge. His erection was pressing against the fabric of his jeans. He was so erect he could barely stand straight. They danced for a few minutes and then Collin pulled her close to him and whispered. “You have a very sexy figure.” The music track finally ended and Julia stepped back.

“My friends are waiting for me there I think I should join them.” She adjusted the strap of her dress. “Thanks for the dance Collin.” She turned around and started walking to the bar. Collin stood motionless for a few seconds admiring her walk paying close attention to the sexy ass that was pressing his bulge. “JULIA!” He called. She abruptly turned around and saw him gazing at her.

“Um… may I …may I …have your phone number?” He said running a hand through his long hair. Chapter 3:

“OK so what happened?” Stephanie asked.

“Well … he just came up to me and said if I would dance with him. And… he was shaking … and… and... he looked so cute.” Julia took a sip of her juice and placed the glass back on the table.

“Was he good looking?” Stephanie looked at her closely.

“Well he was dark tanned… with raised cheekbones and … shoulder length black hair. He was wearing a tight t-shirt …nice body. And… and (Julia laughed) … You know Steph… while dancing he kept looking at my chest. It was like …. It was like … you know he was sooo into it.”

Stephanie nodded.

“And while dancing I saw that he had a … oh my gosh… like he had a …boner! And … I turned around and pressed my butt into his …you know … crotch…”

“Oh my God Julia you are such a bitch.” Stephanie’s hand went to her mouth.

“That got him so wild … he started breathing heavily.” Julia took a final gulp of her juice and placed the empty glass on the table. “And… when we were finished he asked for my phone number.”

“And…” Stephanie looked at her closely. “Did you give it?”

“Uhm yaa…” Julia said and they both chuckled. Just then the phone rang. Stephanie turned around and picked up the phone.

“Hello” She said. “Yes who is it …… hey Julia!” She whispered with her hands on the phone. “Your lover boy”

***

It was 6:30 the following Saturday and Julia was getting ready for her date. Kalin had called Julia three days ago and asked her out. So here she was standing in front of the same dresser, looking at herself in the mirror. This time she was modestly dressed in a white shirt and denim jeans. Suddenly the doorbell rang and she hurried down the stairs to open the door. But Stephanie had already opened the door when she reached. Kalin was standing in the doorway shaking hands with Stephanie.

“Hi Kalin, this is my step mom Stephanie.” She introduced them.

“Pleasure meeting you.” He responded.

“Alright sweety, enjoy yourself.” Stephanie patted Julia on the shoulder and Julia gave her a quick peck on the cheek before stepping out. She continued looking at them through the doorway as they walked away from her. One thing that Stephanie could easily notice was that both Kalin and Julia had the most perfect butts she had ever seen. They looked really nice walking together. As Julia looked around she noticed that there was no car in the driveway. Instead her driveway was occupied by a black and silver Harley Davidson.

“Is this what you ride?” She looked at Collin.

He smiled and winked at her. Julia had never ridden a motorbike before and she was excited. Furthermore, she was beginning to like the “bad boy” image of her new freind. The next instant she was sitting behind Collin riding on the Harley with wind blowing against her face.

“SO WHERE ARE WE GOING?” She yelled at Collin hoping that he would be able to hear her through his helmet.

“MOVIE” He turned his head and shouted back.

“WHICH ONE?”

“YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT!” He said and they turned on the highway.

Half an hour later they were driving down the crowded Pebble Street in downtown. Pebble Street was the hub of downtown activity. It had restaurants and dance clubs on the both sides of the road. Yet what Pebble street was most famous for was prostitutes and adult stores. As Julia looked around she saw hookers standing on both sides of the road. Some were sexy some were fat but they all stood under traffic lights and signals waiting for potential customers. Then there were adult video and novelty stores, porn magazine shops and erotic massage parlors. She really could not understand where they would watch a movie here. Then all the questions in her head were answered when Collin pulled over in front of a sign that read “XXX ADULT CINEMA!”

“Is THAT what we are going to watch?” Julia asked.

Kalin removed his motorbike helmet and ran a hand through his long hair. “Ever been here?” He asked.

“Are you SERIOUS?” She looked into his eyes.

He just smiled.

They proceeded through the glass door and found themselves in a huge shop with mirrors all over. “WE BUY USED MAGAZINES!” A big sign in the shop stated. Empty video boxes decorated the shelves around them. From a corner they could hear the sound of the movie that was being played in the hall next door.

“Can I help you?” A salesman appeared from behind a shelf.

“Yes eh …Whats playing?” Kalin asked.

“’Dangerous Tides!’ But its ending… the next one would be ‘Forbidden’” He picked up an empty video box and handed it to Collin.

“How much is it?” Collin inquired.

“The entry is five dollars per person and you may stay as long as you like” The man smiled.

Julia moved away from the two men and began browsing the videos on display. “Erotic Encounters” read a video box with the picture of two heavy breasted women embracing each other. She hesitantly picked up the box and examined it closely. After a browsing the titles for a few minutes they entered the hall. It was dark like any other cinema hall with a large gray screen being the only light source. They stood in darkness for a few seconds allowing their eyes to adjust. Slowly they could make out the headlines of people sitting in front of them. Collin took Julia by her hand and guided her to the nearest seat.

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS NUDITY AND SEX! IT IS INTENDED FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY! A warning appeared on the screen. Now Julia could see quite well around her. There were only six more heads in the hall and the place was not as big as she had initially thought it was.

The first scene began in a swimming pool. A well built lifeguard was watching some women swim in the pool. Then two women got out of the pool and walked towards women’s change room. The tall well-built life guard looked at them with interest as they walk past him. He then followed them into the women’s shower area where he found one woman taking off the others bikini. The life guard continued to watch as the two women removed each others clothes and began french kissing under the shower. There were close ups of the women’s tongues meeting in the french kiss. The lesbian scene initially did nothing to arouse Julia but surprisingly she was not disgusted by it either. She watched as the guard undid his speedos and began masturbating at the sight of the two women making out. He spat on his hand and masturbated while watching the girls under the shower. Then stroking his penis he walked towards the women and embraced one from behind. The second girl continued to french kiss as her lover is sandwiched between the two bodies.

Julia was watching the scene with fascination when Kalin suddenly took her hand and guided it to his crotch. She gasped in surprise as she felt the hardness of his bulge. The full length of his shaft was pushing through the fabric of his jeans. Meanwhile on the screen, Julia could now see the man kissing the woman’s neck as he fondled her big breasts. She then knelt in front of him and began sucking on his erect cock. Julia then heard the slight sound of zipper being undone besides her. It was too dark for her to see Kalin’s penis but he guided her hand gently to the shaft. That was when, for the first time in her life, Julia took an erect cock in her hands. It was so sensitive that it started to pulse in her grip.

“Mmmm ….” Kalin dropped his head back and moaned.

On the screen Julia could now see the intensity of sex as the girl sucked in his shaft wildly. The man began to buck his hips forwards, driving his cock in and out of her mouth like a sledge hammer. The excitement was too much for Julia. She began to feel a familiar wetness in her panties and a sudden urge to be touched. Kalin moved his head closer to Julia and whispered gently in her ear “Lets get out!” Julia wanted to enjoy the scene but she understood Kalin had other plans concerning her. Both of them stood up and left the hall. Julia followed Collin outside where he had parked his bike. Zipping his pants he got on the Harley and started the engine. Julia jumped on behind him and soon they were on their way towards the highway. Julia could feel that Kalin was still breathing heavily and in her panties she could still feel the moisture. The sex scene in the cinema was way too erotic for them both.

Soon they were approaching the bridge that connected downtown Pebble Street to the city outskirts. Instead of getting on the bridge, Kalin took the side road that lead directly under it. They then found themselves in a poor isolated section of the city where empty cans and plastic bags littered the pavement. Not far from them was an old automobile dump where they could see the rusty skeletons of abandoned vehicles. There was total silence except for the sound of a dog barking in the distance. Kalin took off his helmet and got down the bike. He turned around and looked at Julia. At that very moment she knew why they were there. She looked around and saw no one except two black kids peddling naked near the automobile dump.

Kalin then unzipped his heavy leather jacket and dropped it on the ground. His shirt then came off and joined his jacket on the road below. Julia ran her eyes down his muscular body. She could see that he lifted weights. Though not a freaky bodybuilder, Kalin was bronze skinned with a lean and defined midsection that you would normally see in underwear adds. She was admiring his built when he suddenly took her in his arms and pulled her close. Startled, she looked into his eyes but saw no softness. There was no emotion other than pure animalistic lust. The very next instant they were kissing. Kalin’s tongue snaked into her mouth and instinctively her hands went around him massaging his bare back. When their lips parted they were both out of breath. Julia broke loose and removed her t-shirt. Kalin gasped at the symmetry of her figure as she stood in front of him, wearing nothing but a black bra and blue jeans. Her breasts heaved under the bra as she breathed heavily. Kalin grabbed her tight waist and pulled her to him kissing her passionately in the mouth.

Julia slowly sank to her knees kissing his neck, chest and abdomen. Now that her face was in line with his crotch, she could easily see the bugle in his pants. She undid his belt and then pulled his zipper down releasing the bulge in his pants. He had no underwear on. His throbbing cock sprang out inches away from her face. It was large and circumcised, just like the lifeguard in the movie. She took it in her hand and gently tightened her grip, making it even harder. Kalin moaned and ran a hand through her blonde hair messing them up.