The Art of Adornment Ch. 02

Story Info
Arianna is awakened to her wild side.
1.5k words
4.04
9.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people are against co-ed living situations. In fact, I used to be one of those people up until recently. I had been living with a friend that I met in college, Sarah, for a couple of months after we both graduated. We had become really close at school and were both looking to find jobs in the same area, so decided it would be mutually beneficial to just move in together. Everything was great until her boyfriend moved in with us. Cue in Josh. Don't get me wrong, he's a great person. A little too great...That was the problem.

I tried to tell Sarah that our little make out session was a onetime thing, and only happened because the both of us were extremely drunk, but she didn't buy it. I think that she was done with their relationship before Josh and I made out in my bedroom during one of her many impromptu bashes. They were always arguing, throwing dishes around the kitchen and slamming every door in the apartment. They loved to hate each other. However, honestly, I could just be telling myself this to ease the guilt I've had ever since. I ruined their relationship, and our friendship.

I did not see the need to kick Josh out, and truthfully, I needed the help paying the rent. Besides, we had begun to be friends in the months that he was there. The way I saw it, it was just as much his home as it was mine.

I never really thought about the kiss again...No, that's a lie. Sometimes I would think about it late at night, trying hard to remember the exact way his lips had felt moving with my own, and the way his solid body had made me feel when it was pressed against mine. But that was all it was to me, another almost hook up at a party. I thought that was all that it was to Josh too, but this was the day when I found out how wrong I was on that assumption.

I sprang up from my unconventional position on the floor and attempted to readjust my clothing as quickly as possible, to savage what little dignity I had left. Josh's interruption eased some of the stirrings in my most secret areas, but did not cause them to vanish entirely. I awkwardly shifted from one foot to the other to ease my discomfort.

"Josh..." There were no words.

"Jesus Arianna, I've never seen you like this before." There was a dangerous gleam in his eyes that sent shivers down my entire body.

"Well, I thought you were out." I move towards my bedroom door, trying to look casual. It doesn't work.

"So you usually masturbate in front of the door when I'm 'out'? Remind me to set up a video camera here, for security of course. Wouldn't want someone walking in on you."

"Yeah, great idea. And I'm sure you have my best interest at heart. So...I'll be off then." I ran to my room without looking back, not caring so much about my dignity or pride, but just wanting to get out of his piercing gaze. The look in his eyes, the set of his lips pressing tightly to form an unwavering thin line, made me nervous. A good nervous, and a very bad nervous.

The weather outside was picking up, and in the city it can be scorching hot. Even late in the night. I had taken to the habit of sleeping in a baggy t-shirt and a pair of light panties. Our air conditioner was broken, so blankets were not necessary. I would just lounge on top of the covers in my Monty Pythons shirt and fall asleep watching the ceiling fan bobble, in an effort to serve its purpose of cooling me down.

There was a hesitant knock on my bedroom door. Josh entered without waiting for my response.

"This might be a little...forward of me, but I wanted to talk to you about today." He came right in and sat by my head at the top of the bed. The mattress squeaked as his muscular body pressed down on it.

"Really, we don't have to mention it. Ever." I pleaded, avoiding looking at him.

"Ari, I don't want you to be embarrassed. We live together; you should be free to be yourself around me, in your own home." He reached out and stroked my hair comfortingly, tucking a few strands behind my ear. "God knows you've walked in on me watching porn enough times. I'm not embarrassed."

"You shouldn't be. It's natural for guys to have urges..." This conversation was quickly making me feel uncomfortable, and soon the picture of Josh touching himself to the sounds of moaning girls on the TV had me feeling warm in certain places. I doubt that was due to the weather.

"It is natural for women to have urges as well sweetie."

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child Josh, it drives me crazy." I sit up and turn to look at him. Putting on a brave face and squaring my shoulders seemed like a good idea at the time, but the eye contact with him made whatever confidence I had mustered dissolve rapidly. That look in his eye was back, the look that made me think he wasn't really in my room to comfort me.

"You want to know what's driving me crazy?" He shifts closer to me on the bed. "I've got a picture of you touching yourself playing over and over in my head. I can hear you moaning. I'm going out of my mind here Ari. Don't you know what you do to me?" He looks at me with a wanting so real that I feel it tugging at my heart.

"Josh, we're friends. Just friends."

"You're always just friends with people...Take a chance on me."

Before I can respond he is there, his lips are there, pressed against mine. The kiss is soft, but urgent at the same time. I feel his strong, rough hands moving up the length of my arms to my shoulders, and then they are gently tugging me closer to him, until our bodies are melded together. His mouth is tastes sweet, his hands are scorching in the heat of the room, the heat of the moment. I find my resistance crumbling, if it was really there to begin with, as he pulls me down to lay beside him on the covers of my queen-sized bed.

"I want you Ari. I have wanted you for so long." His words are whispered, his eyes are hooded with desire. He rolls on top of me and manages to get my shirt off, throws it in a crumpled ball on the floor. For half a second I am embarrassed at my nakedness, ashamed of how obviously my nipples stand out in their arousal. For a half of a second, I have the urge to shrink away and cover myself, but that doesn't last. His mouth is on my breasts, hot and sweet against my exposed flesh. His stubble scrapes against the sensitive skin surrounding my peaked nipple before he takes me between his teeth and teases me as I have never been teased before. He bites down hard and I cannot suppress the gasp that escapes past my parted lips, which is followed by a shameful moan.

Josh cups one hand behind my head and brings my mouth up to his, and soon my lips are captured in a passionate kiss once again. His other hand kneads my full breast and has me squirming on the bed. His fingers grip me so tightly I want to scream out in pain and pleasure. Intense pleasure.

"Oh god..." I moan against his lips. He uses this as an advantage and slips his tongue passed my open lips and in to the warmth of my mouth. It touches places I'm not sure I knew were there, sending tingles up and down my spine.

His other hand moves from my breast and slowly slides down the curve of my waste and around to the small of my back, before venturing lower to cup my butt cheek. His other hand cradles my ass and he lifts me up, pulling me on to his lap. I can feel the hard bulge of his erect penis pressing against my soaked cunt. I cannot resist the urge. The womanly urge.

I wrap my arms around his strong, thick neck and pull him closer to me until my bare breasts are pressed tightly against his chiselled chest. I press my aroused sex closer to his hard shaft, grinding against the strength of it through the denim of his blue jeans.

I pushed my hands under the hem of his shirt and slid them along his rock hard body, perfectly sculpted from working in the gym. I pulled the material off and up, over his head, to expose his muscular chest to my roaming fingers. His jeans were the next to go, and before I knew it, we were sitting there, our most private parts separated only by the thing material of his boxers, and my cotton panties.

His voice was a sensual whisper against my ear. "Arianna..." And I was lost.