The Art of Compromising

Story Info
Medieval girl marries gay man.
2.1k words
3.85
80k
3
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auhtor's note: This story takes a long time to get to the sex parts. The beginning is vital to the story, so if you don't want to wait for the jerk-off part, press the back-button now.

England, 1579.

It was illegal. Immoral. He could get hung for it. And most definitely he was going to get doomed to an eternity of suffering in the burning pits of hell!

But he could not do anything about it. He was deeply in love with his childhood friend, Julien.

Oh, he had tried to get over his ridiculous crush! He had courted every fair and charming maiden in the county, he had secretly flogged himself to drive out the demons that possessed him and made him have these perverted feelings, but alas! it had all been in vain.

He loved Julien. He loved his reddish curls, his warm, brown eyes, his freckled nose, his slender frame, his charm and wit.

Not only was he doomed to live his life without any hope of ever winning his true love's heart, but also to risk execution if anyone found out about his forbidden feelings.

He was 29. His aging parents were constantly urging him to get married. They wanted to see a grandchild before they passed away. A son. An heir to the Montbury estate. How would that ever be? How, when no woman could awaken his desire?

Frustrated, he saddled his horse and stormed over the fields. His favourite place when he was torn by shame and guilt and despair, was the moor. The Lindenaugh moor, where the high cliffs steeped down into the wild sea. Today, like so many days before, he wanted to sit on those cliffs and feel the wind in his hair, and sprays of salt water from the sea on his face, while his horse grazed on the moor.

As he sat there, contemplating the bitterness of his fate, he heard a faint voice call his name. He looked down to the foot of the cliffs, and saw Selena Moore, Julien's younger sister, trying to climb up to him. She looked upset. He gave her a hand, and pulled her up beside him.

-Ralph! she said. What ARE you doing here?

-Letting my mind take a way of its own, said Ralph. And what brings you out here, Selena?

She sighed with relief.

-You scared me, she said. I was riding by, and I saw your horse out on the moor. I feared that something had happen to you. And when I saw you up here, I feared for your life and for your eternal soul!

-Selena, dearest girl, said Ralph. I fear my soul is already lost, but I thank you for your concern.

-What do you mean? said Selena. How is your soul lost?

-I cannot tell you, said Ralph. All I can say, is that in my heart, I have sinned against God, sinned in such a vile way, that I cannot see how He could forgive me.

-Ralph, that is blasphemy! said Selena sternly. Does not the priest tell us that God forgives all your sins, if you truly regret them? If you doubt that God can forgive you, then you are questioning His power!

Ralph sighed and looked out over the sea.

-Sometimes, sharing a heavy burden with another person makes it easier to bare, said Selena. Ralph, my friend, whom I've looked up to since we were children... will you not you confide in me? I swear, I will not spread your words further.

-I... I am in love, said Ralph, hesitating. Deeply in love. But this person that I love... is forbidden for me.

-Is she married? said Selena.

-No, said Ralph. But, still, my love would never have the church's blessing. And they are right, Selena! My love is not normal! It is a sin against God!

-Dearest Ralph, said Selena. It hurts me to see you this tormented. I ask not out of curiosity, but out of a genuine wish to understand you: who is this woman that you love? And why is your love a sin? Is not love, no matter whom it is directed to, God's gift to mankind?

Ralph could not answer her. He had grown up with Julien and Selena, played games with them when they were all children. He had the greatest love for them both, and the greatest trust in them both, but how could he tell them his dark secret? Albeit they would not tell, and thereby spare his life, but he could not bare seeing their love for him turn into disgust. This he told her.

-I am too full of shame to tell you, he said. I do not want to lose your regard.

-That can never be! said Selena. I love you as much as I love my own brother, and there is nothing you can say or do that can ever change that. Pray tell, my old friend – who is the woman you love, and why is your love for her so foul in your mind?

Ralph felt something burst inside of him. He could not carry this burden alone anymore. He had done so for the last 9 years, and all his powers were drained. The despair within him was too painful! He dared not look at Selena, nor hold her hand. He looked out over the dark blue waves, and declared:

-My love is not for any woman, it is for your brother Julien.

Selena stared at him with her mouth open, unaware of it not being very lady-like. She had heard of these things, of men who broke the laws of nature, and in spite of heavenly rules loved not women, but other men. Ralph, her childhood playmate, one of them? In love with her brother Julien?

-No wonder you have been so tormented! she said. That love could cost you your head!

Ralph finally dared to look at her, and was relieved to see compassion, not contempt, in her features.

-You do not despise me then? he said. You do not find me an abonimation?

-Most certainly not! said Selena. You are my friend. I love you. And though I do not understand how a man can be in love with another man, I do understand your love for Julien. I love him too, though as a brother, not as a man.

-I have never loved anyone but him, said Ralph. I can not tell if this is different than the love a man feels for a woman, but I think they are one and the same. Like a man loves and desires a woman, I love and desire Julien.

-But how can there be a union between two men? said Selena. Men do not have wombs.

-No, but they have asses, said Ralph.

Selena blushed.

-How long have you desired my brother's...ass? she asked.

-For 9 years now, said Ralph.

-How lonely you must have been! said Selena.

-Lonely and grieved, said Ralph. For you see, not only am I destined to live my life without love, but also to die without an heir. The grief I cause my parents, is hard to bare!

Selena took his hand in sympathy, and he smiled at her.

-Dearest Selena, he said. How alike you look your brother! The same red curls, the same warm eyes of hazelnut brown, the same freckles on your nose! Even you are as slim as your brother, were it not for your bosom!

Selena grabbed his arm, excited.

-Ralph! she said. That is the answer to your problems! You do not have any love for the woman in me, but you do for the resemblance to my brother!

-What do you mean? said Ralph.

Selena blushed again.

-Do not woman have asses, too? she said.

Ralph stared at her.

-You mean I should bed you, and pretend that you are Julien? he said.

Selena nodded.

-That would not be fair to you! Ralph protested.

-I would not mind! said Selena. Is it not most wives' fate to have their husbands bed their bodies, but not their souls? You are my friend, Ralph, and we would live well together. How many girls dare dream of such luck?

Ralph's face lit up slowly, as he suddenly noticed the fairness of the sunny day around him.

-I shall visit your father for tea, he said. I shall ask him for your hand in holy matrimony!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The wedding was a beautiful feast. Ralph's mother cried, and dreamed of grandchildren, his father beamed with pride to see his son take this first step to carry on the family name, and Julien embraced his best friend and explained his happiness to have Ralph as his brother-in-law. No-one objected or even questioned it, when Ralph thanked him by kissing his cheek, misty-eyed by movement. Selena squeezed his hand understandingly, and he smiled at her, grateful and moved.

As the night fell, the newlyweds withdrew to their chamber, and locked the door to be sure to be alone.

-You are beautiful, my bride, smiled Ralph.

-I am glad that to please you, my husband, said Selena. I have has my hair put up, so that it appears as short as my brother's.

-You are indeed a good wife to me, said Ralph. Although this night will be hard for you, I promise to do my best to be kind to you. Tonight and every other night.

Selena took off her wedding dress, and Ralph undressed as well. They laid down in bed, and he kissed her cheeks and forehead. She embraced him and caressed his arms and his back. He closed his eyes and kissed her lips, caressed her tongue, Julien's tongue, finally, he got to kiss Julien!

His hands wandered over Selena's body, though in his mind it was not her, but Julien. It was Julien's soft skin under his fingertips, Julien's strong legs and slender arms that wrapped themselves around him, Julien's ass-cheeks that he now cupped his hands around.

Selena was beginning to feel frustrated, as he never touched the two places on her body that needed it the most, her breasts and her womb.

Ralph sat up, and made her roll over and lay on her stomach. He parted her ass-cheeks and caressed her anus with his ginger. He leaned forward and licked her anus, smeared it all in, wet his finger, and pressed it in. Selena gasped, and her anus clenched around his finger.

-You must have an open mind and an open ass, Selena, Ralph instructed her.

She tried to relax, and Ralph moved his finger in and out of her ass. He licked it some more, managed to get his soft, wet tongue inside the tight opening, and wet her insides. Selena was beginning to enjoy this.

-Are you ready to be bedded? said Ralph.

-Yes, said Selena. I am ready.

He made her stand on all four, pressed his dick against her asshole, and with one mighty thrust, it was buried to the hilt inside her bowels.

Selena screamed in pain, and tried to flee, but he held her firmly around her waist, and waited until she had calmed down, and her sobbing had stopped.

-It hurts! she whimpered.

-I know, said Ralph sympathetically. But the pain will go away. Just open yourself up and let me inside you.

He slowly poked her tight ass, and just as he had said, the pain subsided, and Selena began to feel filled up, a lovely feeling, and a very exciting one, too. She closed her eyes and enjoyed what her husband was doing to her, and without being aware of what she was doing, she let her hand seek its way to the cruelly abandoned parts of her body. First, she caressed her small breasts, and pinched the nipples. Then she moved her hand down between her legs, and found a spot that ached to be touched. Some instinct made her rub her hand over it, and it felt very, very good.

Ralph thrusted faster now, deep, deep inside, and caressed Selena's thighs and ass-cheeks.

Julien, Julien! he thought. He could feel a rush in his loins, and as Selena moaned out her climax, he quickly pulled out of her ass and thrusted his dick into her other crevice. Selena whined with the new pain of yet another virginity taken. Ralph sent a cascade of seed inside of her, then pulled out, and laid down next to her, panting.

-Tomorrow, people will know that you lost your virginity on your wedding night, he said. And, with God's mercy, we may even be blessed by a son!

-Oh, Ralph! said Selena, and gave him a hug.