The Art of Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,060 Followers

Then Ava asked Marie again, "Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Please. I'm fascinated."

"I always have my Sammie show me his tongue with my lover's sperm on it. Then I nod my head to him and he swallows it. It's my way of keeping him humiliated and that's the secret. Keeping him humiliated. After I'm satisfied that he has licked me clean, I'll let him push his little pecker in me. He climaxes right away and we drift off to sleep. And that's the way it went last night. Now I want to hear every detail of what went on when you got home last night."

Marie was anxious to confide in her older mentor. She described the details of our love making and then she added, "Ava, you're a fascinating woman and I'm learning a lot. Last night when I made love to my husband, I referred to his penis as his little peter. Then this morning at breakfast, he commented that I was a little frisky last night. I told him that I still am. That he fell asleep on me. Like you said, to let him think that he just isn't gratifying me like he should."

The older woman smiled, "Marie, it takes a little time but you're getting there. The more you make him feel inadequate, the more he will try to compensate. He will try to make up for his inadequacies by doing things for you, what ever you want."

Ava continued, "The first time my Sammie was humiliated, I felt awful for him but I also felt a bit of power over him. Each time I humiliated him, I felt more and more power over him until he submitted totally to me. He just felt so inadequate around me."

Marie sighed, "I don't think I could ever do that to Jack."

"Yes you can. Let me tell you. Early one morning my Sammie was leaving to play golf. He was dressed and he came over to the bed to kiss me goodbye. I thought to myself, sure he is going out to play with his friends and I will be home cleaning bathrooms. I looked up at him and I said, this afternoon when you get home, I want you to clean the bathrooms."

Ava went on, "He looked at me and was about to refuse so I cupped my hand over my pussy. That always reminds him of his inadequacies. He became humiliated and meekly replied, that yes, he would."

Ava smiled as she continued, "That first time that I saw my Sammie on his hands and knees scrubbing the toilet, I was overwhelmed with feelings of power. I knew that I had complete dominance over his mind and body. What a feeling of power it is."

She went on, "I'll always remember that day. I stood over him, watching him clean the bowl when I felt the urge to pee. I told him and he started to get up but I put my hand on the top his head and told him to stay where he was. I didn't want him to walk away from his cleaning duties.

"I stepped in front of him and sat on the toilet while he continued kneeling in front of me. When I began peeing, I leaned forward, took his face in my hands and we kissed for the duration of my pee. When I finished, we broke the kiss and I asked him if he wanted to dry me?"

"What happened next, shocked me. I expected him to get a tissue and pat me dry but instead, he knelt there, closed his eyes and held out his tongue. Not knowing what to do, I slowly stood up and stepped out of my panties. I placed my hands on his head and slowly brought my bush up against his nose. I wanted him to breathe my scent. He still held his tongue out so I parted my legs and lowered my pussy onto his tongue. He lapped my droplets and for the second time that day, I was overwhelmed by a rush of dominance and absolute power over him."

Marie replied, "Jack would never do that."

Ava smiled, "Well maybe not that but just continue what you're doing. Think of your home as a bee hive. Consider that you're the queen bee and Jack is the worker bee. Now a bee hive can only have one queen and many worker bees. One of the things you have to do is gain sexual independence from Jack."

The younger Marie asked, "How do I do that?"

Ava went on, "Last night, when you were with Charles, that was a small step toward your sexual independence. Remember, you're the queen bee, you have to have a few worker bees servicing you."

"Oh, I don't know Ava."

"Marie, trust me. I've been married a long time and thanks for coming with me last night. I appreciated your company and your understanding. Plus, having a beautiful young girl with me helps to attract the guys."

Then Ava went on, "You know, going into a lounge by myself is very awkward. If I sit at the bar, then they think I'm a hooker so I sit at a table but then the men think that I'm waiting for someone or I got stood up."

Ava continued, "The first time I did it, it took a long time before a guy approached me. The next time I did it, I brought a magazine with me. I would sit there with a drink, reading the magazine till I felt someone's eyes on me. I would look up and smile at the gentleman and he would walk over and introduce himself."

Ava went on, "It was very easy and less stress full having you with me. We were just two girls out having a good time."

Marie smiled, "Yeah, I guess we were. It was fun and naughty, I must admit."

Ava suggested, "Maybe we should do it again next month?"

I was very grateful that Ava had befriended my wife. She was always there for Marie. If my wife had to run an errand, she could depend on Ava to walk down to our house and watch the kids.

What I did not know is how much of a confident Ava made of herself. She had my wife confiding to her all of our most deepest, intimate, sexual secrets. Marie confided to Ava, "My husband is a very high strung man. I have to masturbate him once or twice a week, just to keep him calm."

That was Ava's in, "Marie, when you're stroking him, that's the perfect time to tell him about how he is not doing it for you. That you need more. Tell him about men making passes at you and how aroused they make you. When you're talking to him, get a feel at what makes him climax."

The following month Ava took my wife out shopping again on a Wednesday night. As usual I retired to bed and later that night I was awakened by my wife getting into bed. I was too tired to even look at the clock. She kissed me on my shoulder and I slipped back into unconsciousness.

I did not know it at the time but from that night on, my wife, Ava and Sam all shared a common secret, I was now a cuckold. For the next couple of years, one night a month, my wife and Ava went out shopping, always coming home very late and I never suspected a thing.

My wife seemed to be maturing or maybe she was falling under the influence of Ava. She now referred to me as, my Jackie. She began using slang words like pussy and titty and referring to my erection as my little peter.

It became apparent that I could no longer keep her sexually gratified. More and more she related to me how men were making passes at her or brushing up against her. While stroking me, she asked, if I would get angry if she let one of these men fuck her and I ejaculated at the thought of it.

Then one day I had a contractor do some work on my house. His name was Ben and I knowingly allowed him to cuckold me. I related this event in my story, 'Cuckold Again' in the Fetish Category.

One Saturday morning after I had been cuckold, I heard my wife dial the phone. "Hi Ava. Just a quick one, do you happen to have a spring form baking pan that I can borrow. ...Oh great. I'll send my Jackie over for it.

When I got to Ava's house, the door was open and Ava called out to me to come in. She was standing in the kitchen with nothing on but a sheer night gown. Pale blue in color and transparent, I could see through the thin material that she was not wearing panties or a bra.

I asked for Sam. Ava answered, "He's playing golf. Am I making you nervous? Do you think I look pretty good for a fifty two year old woman?"

I moved closer to her. She wanted to be kissed. I took her in my arms and we kissed. My hands and mouth went to her breasts. I started feeling and sucking on them. They were so big and soft. Her nipples stuck out pointing up just wanting to be sucked. Her wimp husband wasn't giving her what she needed.

My erection strained in my pants. I opened my pants to get it out and into her. Ava saw my erection, she felt it with her hand and then she struggled to get away from me saying, "No. No, you can look and touch me all you want but not that. No, not that. You belong to Marie and I'm not going to cross that line. You better take this pan back to your wife before we both get into trouble."

I returned to my house all flustered but it was only the beginning. A couple of days later, Sam asked me if I would help him carry a hot water heater from his garage down to his basement. When we got to the basement door, Ava appeared and in a sensual tone of voice said, "Hello Jack. Let me get the door."

She held the basement door open for us. She was wearing a white transparent baby doll pajama with nothing on underneath. I got real nervous as my eyes feasted on her and I replied, "Hi Ava."

I looked at Sam and it became obvious to me that Ava was humiliating him and he seemed to be enjoying it. His wife was all exposed to me. I tried to put him at ease by making a comment, "Sam, you're a very lucky man."

Whenever I was alone in their company, they both enjoyed displaying Ava's body to me, taking delight in my embarrassment as I tried to conceal my erection. At that time in my life, I was too young and naive to know what was going on. They conspired to make me a cuckold and then they used me for their own sexual excitement or maybe I should say, we all used each other for sexual excitement.

A few years ago Sam retired so they sold their house to a young couple and moved into a retirement community. Ava and Sam are old now and over the years we all managed to remain very close friends.

When the younger couple were moving into their house, my wife welcomed them into the neighborhood by bringing them a tray of glasses and a pitcher of ice tea.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,060 Followers
12