The Art of Oral Sex

Story Info
Step-By-Step guide to wonderful oral sex on your man.
624 words
4
155.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lizette
Lizette
8 Followers

Are you good at oral sex? This aspect of love making is very important in the sense of sustaining a good relationship with your lover. Any woman can put a cock in her mouth, but if she cannot do it in such a way that her lover is pleased, then what is the point?

When performing oral sex, you must always maintain eye contact. This is very sensual and your lover will be very turned on. Don't just look at him, make love to him with your eyes. This is very important and many women fail to do this. Ladies, I promise you, it will be as sexy to you as it is to him. Also, allow his to stand while you do this. That is very sexy having your strong lover stand there while you suck his cock...men love this.

Take your lover's cock firmly into your hand. While you are sucking it, stroking his cock at the same time is very arousing. Moving your head up and down, while your lips are firmly wrapped around his hard cock is pure ecstasy, but if you also stroke it as firmly as you are sucking it...he'll do anything you say. :)~

Licking your lover's cock is as equally wonderful. Take your tongue, and from the very tip of his cock, run it down the length of his shaft, then back up again. Doing this over and over, while stroking and looking at him will drive him crazy.

Now, one thing many women tend to overlook are their lover's balls. Ladies, these are just in need of loving as his cock is. Do not be afraid to put them in your mouth. They are very delicious! While you are firmly stroking your lover's cock, take one of his balls in your mouth. Let it roll around, playing with it with your tongue. Do the other as well, you don't want it to feel left out. This will send him to another realm of ecstasy, I promise you that.

The clincher for performing oral sex is deep throating. Ladies, men love this and it is a great thing to feel. Imagine, your lover's big, hard cock jammed into the back of your throat. That is bliss ladies, pure bliss. To deep throat him, relax your neck muscles. Tensing up will not work. Let his cock glide all the way into your mouth. Once you have it completely in, make fast, sucking motions using your tongue and cheeks. Now, don't forget to massage his balls while you are doing this. If you can achieve this, he will be your playful little pet.

Finally, I realize that for some women this is a big turn off. But, in order to completely perform wonderful oral sex on your lover, you must allow him to cum in your mouth and you must swallow. The first couple of times it may seem very odd. But, I promise, the more you do it, the better it gets. After all, isn't that the prize for all of your hard work? But of course it is.

The ultimate goal of giving great oral sex is the fact that when you are done with him, it will be your turn. Don't be afraid to tell him what you want. If you want him to bite your clit, tell him. If you want him to probe you with his tongue, tell him. He can't read your mind. Many women tend to stay quiet, thus getting frustrated when the act is over. Now, who's fault is that? Ladies, if you want a fabulous orgasm, never hesitate in what it is that turns you on. Good luck and here's a toast to many wonderful nights of glorious sex!

Lizette
Lizette
8 Followers