The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

He began to babble incoherently—each thrust bringing an "OHHH" or "AHHH" from his lips. He was loving it--he loved getting fucked in the ass. A wave of happiness swept over me and I fucked him fast and hard.

I felt the familiar pressure in my balls and knew I was about to cum. I stroked his cock faster—I fucked him harder. When his cock started spewing cum he screamed louder than he ever had before—I shouted my ecstasy and filled his asshole with another load of jism.

I leaned forward and fell onto his back. I could feel both of our hearts racing. I lay on top of him until our breathing returned to normal. My limp prick slid out of his hole. My cum poured out of his asshole onto the towel below.

I helped him to his feet and led him to the shower. He was unsteady—his eyes were glazed-over. I washed and dried both of us. He didn't say a word; his body was trembling. We sat naked on the couch.

I caressed his hair and face. We looked into each others' eyes—I kissed him on the lips. He eagerly kissed me back. I stroked his soft flesh.

Suddenly, he regained his composure. A look of horror and panic spread across his pretty face.

"Mister Jones, I...I need to go home."

He jumped from the couch and pulled on his slacks; he scooped up his remaining clothes and scampered out the front door. I sat back and pondered the situation. I smiled.

He had obviously loved the feel of my cock in his ass and it scared the hell out of him. The next few hours were going to be the most difficult for him. His mind was going to tell him he wasn't queer, but his heart was telling him a different story.

I would try to 'seal the deal' in the next few days.

I tried to make everything as normal as possible the next day. When he reluctantly agreed to come for lunch I saw him breathe a sigh of relief when he didn't see the massage table set-up.

In the middle of lunch he received a phone call from work: the usual supply truck had broken down, they didn't need him at work for the next three days. I secretly celebrated—this would accelerate my plan.

Since it was a payday for him I told him I'd take him to get his paycheck. He opened up a bit and we talked and laughed again. We 'surfed the net' all afternoon. I asked him if he wanted to go and see the greyhound races that night. His face brightened at the prospect.

We picked up his check and he cashed it. Then I took him to dinner. We feasted on steak and lobster. He loved it. Since he was underage, I couldn't buy him alcohol.

Afterwards I saw a liquor store and bought a bottle of wine. I drove to the dog track and we sat in the car and drank the wine straight from the bottle. Actually, I had very little of it—he polished off almost the entire bottle. He was a little tipsy when we went inside.

I studied his betting tendencies. He was as reckless with his betting as he was with his drinking. That was a predictable pattern for an 'addictive personality'. He was broke after the seventh race.

The look of shock and terror on his face was hard to take. I knew he felt scared and alone. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Johnny, I know it's tough but try and calm down...it's not the end of the world...if you want, I'll loan you a hundred dollars."

His eyes lit up. "I can't take money from you—I don't know when I could ever re-pay it."

"Well," I whispered, "I'll make a deal with you...if you can pay me back before we leave here—that will be great...if you can't we can make other arrangements..."

"W-What kind of 'arrangements'?"

I smiled and said, "I think you know how I feel about you—I would love for us to get closer...I think you also know what I'd like from you—I'll loan you a hundred dollars and if you can't pay me back in full by the time we leave here—you'll spend the next two days in my bed—doing whatever I tell you—think about it, okay"

The look of panic returned to his face. He was quiet for a long time. He watched as I won $280 on the eighth race. Five minutes before the ninth race he began fidgeting. I knew there was a battle raging in his mind. He studied the racing form—you could almost hear the wheels turning in his head.

Two minutes to post and he leaned over and said, "Okay...can I borrow the money?"

"Yes—if you make a promise to me."

"W-What promise?" he stammered.

"Promise me you'll take my hard penis in your mouth and let me teach you how to suck it."

His eyes flew wide open—his face turned redder than I'd seen it. He sat back in his seat—he didn't ask for the money. We watched the race—he showed me his numbers—he would have won $140.

He shook his head in disbelief. He went back to studying the racing form. He scribbled some numbers on his program then leaned over to me.

"Mister Jones, may I borrow the hundred dollars?"

"Promise me what I want to hear," I smiled at him.

His face turned red again as he whispered in my ear.

"I promise I'll suck your penis for you..."

I gave him the hundred and he ran off to place his bets. The sense of satisfaction I felt overwhelmed me. My cock began to twitch inside my slacks.

He lost forty dollars on the race—he had sixty left with two races to go. He won the next race but he'd bet forty dollars and only got back forty-five. He had sixty-five to bet on the last race. He bet it all.

We watched and screamed for his dogs in the last race. It was a close finish--a photo-finish. While we waited for the tote board to flash the winning numbers I saw he was perspiring. If his numbers came up it would mean a big payday for his tickets. If not, it would be the culmination of all my efforts.

The numbers flashed on the board--he lost—the painful expression on his face almost broke my heart.

I commiserated with him. I told him he got a bad break. There was no point in rubbing his face in the sheer joy I felt.

We walked to the car in silence. Once inside I had him sit next to me. I put my arm around him and pulled him close. I kissed him on the lips—he was tense.

"Are you going to make me gay now?" he asked in a small voice,

Yes I am, I thought to myself. He was half-way there already. He enjoyed playing with my cock and he had the best orgasm of his life when I fucked him. All I had to do now was to open his eyes to his true desires.

"Johnny, no one can 'make you gay'...you either have it inside you or you don't...I want you to think back to the past couple of nights...tell me if I'm wrong, but I think you enjoyed everything we did together—am I right or am I wrong?"

I waited but he didn't say anything. I kissed him again. This time he kissed me back. I took his hand and placed it on my raging erection. I moved his hand back and forth on the hardness. When I let go he continued squeezing my cock. He slowly stroked my cock all the way home. When we got out of the car my balls ached but my mind was singing. This boy was pure gold.

I held his hand as we walked into the house; there was no need to have him change clothes now—he wouldn't be wearing any clothes very soon. I poured us each a glass of wine and we sat on the couch. I removed my shoes and socks and he followed my example. What a smart boy.

No words were spoken. We exchanged sideway glances as we drank the wine. His beautiful blue eyes made my heart flutter. I kissed him on the cheek and placed our empty glasses on the table. He smiled at me as I took him in my arms.

There was no resistance--he was willing and eager. We kissed; his lips were moist and sweet—soft, so very soft. Our tongues met; electricity coursed through my body. I stood and offered my hand. He held it tightly as I led him to my bedroom.

I turned on the lamp with the red light bulb; the room seethed with raw sexuality. We stood beside the big bed; I pulled him close and hugged him tightly; he threw his arms around me and our lips came together. Our tongues became one.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt then slid it over his milky-white shoulders and it fell to the floor. I opened his slacks then pushed them to the floor. His little penis was hard—it strained against the front of his briefs. I was thrilled he had an erection—he wanted this as much as I did. I caressed his member through his briefs eliciting a soft moan from his lips.

My hand slid inside his briefs and gently took hold of his erection. His cock pulsated in my stroking hand. His breathing quickened—I could feel his heart pounding against my chest. Our kisses grew more urgent.

I pushed his briefs down his slender legs. His erection sprang into view—it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I stroked it—I squeezed it. His cock-flesh was soft and warm. His penis throbbed to my touches.

I pulled the bedspread all the way down and had him lie on his back. I stared down at him as I undressed—his eyes never left mine. When I was naked I climbed onto the bed. When he saw my intent was to lie on top of him he spread his legs wide apart for me--I thought, my God, what a special boy.

I eased my weight onto him; his hands and arms went around me, he held me tight and caressed my back and shoulders. I held his head still and pressed my lips to his. Our kisses were unhurried, rich with passion.

I felt the pre-cum leaking from my cock-slit. His hand teasing me on the ride home and now this—lying naked with the boy I loved—I needed release--my balls would soon burst and I knew it was time for him to taste my desire for him.

With my knees on either side of him I straddled his chest. I moved forward until my erection was an inch from his parted lips. His eyes glazed-over as they fixed on my cock. He took a deep breath and without prompting from me he craned his head forward and kissed my cockhead.

I gazed down in awe at this beautiful boy as he covered my penis with kisses. When he pressed his tongue against my flesh and lapped up my pre-cum a thrill shot up-and-down my spine. His eyes stared at my cock the whole time.

I decided not to say a word—I wanted him to find his own way—I wanted Johnny to discover for himself his natural inclinations.

He worked his hands free from under my legs, and took hold of the base of my cock and cradled my balls. I watched him close his eyes, moisten his lips then slide those sexy, pouty lips over my cockhead. We both groaned at the same time.

His tongue lathered my flesh—his tongue never lost contact with my cock. I had to close my eyes and fight from cumming too soon. I wanted him to earn my juice.

I pushed my cock further into his mouth until he gagged then I pulled back. I desperately wanted to fuck his mouth but I wanted to see what his thought process was. Would he move his head back-and-forth over my flesh or would he just rest his head on the pillow and wait for me to slide my cock in-and-out of his mouth?

I didn't have to wait long. He began to stroke my cock and fondle my balls as he worked his mouth back-and-forth over my throbbing cock. He took the initiative himself and decided to make me cum—his hands, lips and tongue worked together; perfectly synchronized movements designed to give me the greatest pleasure. This boy was far advanced beyond his life experiences.

When non-stop moans escaped my lips he worked harder and faster on my cock. He stroked my cock and sucked the glans like he was on a mission. His hand became a blur on my shaft.

Suddenly, his finger pressed and rubbed my anus and the sensation made my balls contract and explode shooting load-after-load of hot cum into his mouth. He swallowed as much as he could, but I soon saw tiny rivulets of semen oozing out of both corners of his mouth. His tongue worked non-stop scooping up my cum.

When my orgasm subsided, by chance, I looked around and saw him trying to take hold of his own cock. I pushed his hand away and stroked his throbbing member. His cock erupted spewing cum over my back and his thighs.

"Oh God, Mister Jones...." he cried out.

I leaned forward and kissed his cum-slick lips.

"My name is David—call me David."

We cleaned ourselves and walked hand-in-hand to the kitchen where I poured more wine for us. We settled on the living room couch—still naked.

He was quiet; pensive. Something was troubling him and I ventured a guess as to what it was.

"You loved having my penis in your mouth, didn't you?"

He blushed and sighed.

"I-I don't know what came over me," he said softly, "...I never felt like that before..."

"It was exciting, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yes..." he answered, barely audible.

"In the next couple days you're going to do things you've never dreamed of doing...all I ask is to obey me and keep an open mind...I'm going to teach you things that will bring us both great pleasure...will you go along with me? Will you obey me?"

"Yes..." he said, "I made a promise—I'll do whatever you want."

We finished the wine and I pulled him to me. I had him sit on my lap. We kissed and caressed each other. I stroked his chest and thighs and he achieved another erection. I played with his hard cock. He reached down between us and fondled my prick and ball sac—soon I was hard, too.

"Let's go to bed," I whispered.

He smiled and we walked into the bedroom.

We lay side-by-side stroking and caressing each others' cock and balls in the glow of the red light. He was a quick learner—I taught him how I liked to be touched. When I felt we were both ready I told him to lie back and pull his knees to his chest. He obeyed.

"Pull your knees wide apart," I instructed.

He sighed as he felt the rush of air on his exposed anus. I took the bottle of oil off the nightstand and coated my middle finger. I rubbed my finger over and around his puckered hole. I applied more oil and gently pushed my finger inside him. I worked my finger in and out of him, coating it with more and more oil.

Soon my finger was buried in his rectum to the knuckle. His eyes were closed and his moans of "OOO" and "AARRGGG" filled the room. My prick began to throb—it was time to give Johnny the fucking of his young life.

I was on my knees between his legs. I took hold of his ankles and placed them over my shoulders. His moans grew louder. I rubbed my cockhead against his defenseless anus. I leaned forward until the mushroom head popped through his opening. I rested a few seconds then slowly, but relentlessly, impaled him with the entire length of my cock.

"OH-GOD—OH-GOD..." he cried out.

"Relax...relax...relax..." I pinched his bottom so he would loosen his sphincter.

I braced my hands on either side of his head then readied myself. I was going to give this sweet boy a good, old-fashioned-ass-fucking he'd never forget.

I was gentle at first. My hips slowly pushed my cock into him and just as slowly pulled it out to the tip. I used a steady rhythm so he could get accustomed to it. After several soft thrusts, I pulled out to the tip then plunged down hard.

"AAARRRGGGGHHHHH..." he yelled in surprise.

"Wrap your legs around my back," I ordered. He obeyed.

I was merciless. I roughly buried my cock to the hilt and pulled back immediately and thrust it back into him. His head rolled from side-to-side, a thin stream of saliva ran out of the corner of his mouth. A constant flow of deep, guttural groans came from his open mouth. I felt his hard prick jerking and twitching against my belly.

"FUCK BACK—FUCK BACK," I shouted,

He obeyed me. I felt his legs pull me deeper inside him. He was delirious now. It was a fast and furious rough fuck that I loved to give my boys. The walls of his tight asshole clung to my cock on every thrust shooting jolts of ecstasy throughout my body.

Then suddenly one of the thrusts sent my cock far enough inside him to bump against his prostate. He screamed louder than I'd ever heard and his cock sprayed cum on my stomach and thighs—he was pinned beneath me and his wildly gyrating pelvis and hips spurred me to fuck him harder-and-harder until I shouted my climax and filled his asshole with stream-after-stream of cum.

I collapsed on top of him and he held me tightly.

"Oh-my-God—oh-my-God—oh-my-God...I love you, David—I love you."

I held his head and gazed into his eyes with wonder and amazement.

"I love you, too, sweetie—I love you too."

We fell asleep in each others' arms.

I awoke to the surprise of my life. Johnny was kneeling between my legs, his head bobbing furiously up-and-down on my morning hard-on. His tongue was magnificent. He swallowed my entire load.

"Good morning, sweetie," I said. He smiled up at me.

The rest of that weekend was one big sex buffet. He sucked me off in every room of the house and I rewarded him by filling his asshole with cum. He loved that—his cock had intense orgasms without even being touched.

We lay in bed on the final night after an especially delicious fuck; his head resting on my chest.

"Sweetie, I'd like for you to move in with me..." I said.

I felt him tense. "David...I don't know...I love you but I don't want to rely on you for everything..."

"I understand," is all I said.

There was one more, unpleasant but necessary, thing to do. I made a phone call.

I drove Johnny to work the next day. About two-hours into his shift he called me. It sounded like he was on the verge of crying.

"David—David what happened? How did all these people find out? They're calling me filthy names—Billy came in here and told everyone what a great lover I was—HE SAID I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND—why did he do that? They're all calling me 'queer' and 'faggot'—I can't take this!"

"Johnny—Johnny, RELAX--calm down—get out of there--I'm coming to pick you up, okay? I'll be right there."

"Billy must be jealous of you," I explained to him on the ride home. "He's jealous of the way I feel for you—I'm sorry—don't worry about a thing—I'll take care of you."

"How can I find another job? Nobody is hiring now—what am I going to do? OH GOD—my parents can't find out about this—they just can't!"

"Sweetie, no one will know, okay? I'll take care of everything...Sweetie, do you trust me?"

"Well, yeah—of course."

"Then don't worry about a thing, okay?"

"Okay...."

Johnny moved in with me the next day. He is now totally dependent on me for food, shelter, his orgasms—everything!

I will train him to be the boy I always wanted and I guarantee he will love it.

He will forgive Billy, as a-matter-of-fact, I will insist he gets closer to Billy than he could imagine right now.

I sat back on the bed and waited for Johnny to kneel between my legs. I love it when a plan comes together.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers