The Art Opening

Story Info
Lovers become Art on their first date.
2.5k words
4.54
10.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written for the exclusive use of the webmasters of www.literotica.com , and can not be posted in any other form without their written consent.

They had seen each other daily on the bus going to and from the BART station, but even though they never spoke with each other, they both knew that something special was going to occur between them. This day was the day that it was to all to begin.

He had gone by his pay his bill to the local power company, and had walked down to catch a bus that would take him to the next bus that he needed to catch. In his mind he had hoped to see her, but he knew that the odds was very much against him. As he sat on a bench and waited for the bus, he played a game on his PDA to kill time. He looked up to see the bus turn the corner and stop. He rose and boarded the bus putting his monthly pass into the slot, and then he turned to go and find a seat, and there she was. She looked at him and smiled. He was in heaven, as now was the chance for him to get to know her.

He took the seat behind her, and she turned around and spoke to him.

“Hi,” she said to him in a very angelic voice. “Do you live in this area of the city?”

“No. I had to go and pay a bill,” he responded. “I live over in the Fruitvale area.”

“I knew that I would see you on the train at times, but there have been other times that I would see you on the bus. By the way, my name is Dayna.”

“I’m Clinton.”

They continued talk as they rode the bus and onto the next bus that they had to ride. They both off boarded the bus and faced each other.

“I really enjoyed talking with you, and would like to talk some more,” Dayna said with a smile. “What time do you go to lunch? Maybe we could get together?”

“I really have enjoyed talking with you, and would like to get to know you better. I take lunch a little after one, but I’m sure that you will be back to work at that point. I guess that we will have to continue chatting on the bus when we see each other.”

“What are your plans for this evening?”

“I’m going to the Oakland Museum of Art to an art opening in which some friends of mine are showing some of their work.”

“I’m planning on going myself. In fact, if you don’t have your ticket already don’t worry about it, as I was given two and was planning on giving the extra one away to someone in the ticket line when I got there. Do you need a ticket?”

“You mean that your man isn’t going to go with you?”

“I haven’t had a relationship in a few years. Come to think of it, my last one ended just after I saw you for the first time. But anyways, do you want the ticket? Maybe we should go together since we are both going, or are you going with your woman?”

“I gave up on relationships a number of years ago. Sure, why not go together. Let’s first go and get something to eat since it will be a bit from the time that we get down there and when the exhibit opens.”

“Sounds like a date. What time do you get off of work?”

“About half past five. And by the way, I’m no cheap hussy, that you can have after a dinner and a museum,” Clinton said jokingly.

“We’ll see. Meet you at the bus stop when you finish work.”

Dinner was nice, as they went to a restaurant that overlooked Lake Merritt where they could see people walking around the lake, and people out on the lake riding the sailboats that could be rented. After dinner, they walked over to the museum where they were surprised to find it dark with a lone security guard standing outside of the main door.

“Hi, can I help you,” the guard asked.

“Were here for the opening of the Quijano art exhibit,” Dayna said as she pulled out the tickets.

“Oh, I thought that everyone had been called and told that it wouldn’t happen until tomorrow morning, as the President is coming. Let me make a call.”

The guard opened the door and went inside.

“I knew that the President was coming to town, but I didn’t think that he was coming to see this exhibit. So what do you want to do,” Said Clinton.

“First let’s see what the guard has to say, then go and walk around the lake.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

They stood there and talked for a few minutes when the door opened and out came the guard.

“The director of the museum told me to apologize for the error, and said that if you would like to go ahead and look through the rest of the museum feel free, and that your tickets will be honored tomorrow if you want to come back.”

They looked at each other and said that they would enjoy having this chance to look through the museum. The guard let them in and said that he had some things to do and for them to enjoy themselves.

They walked through many of the rooms looking at the different paintings and other arts. They came across one canvas that was painted royal purple where they stayed and looked at for a few minutes and began to make up stories behind the artist making the painting. They continued walking and looking at the art, the came upon the exhibit hall were the exhibit that they had come to see was closed behind some Spanish doors. The guard came up and told them that he would let them into the exhibit if they wanted a to see if now, but that they could tell anybody. They gladly accepted the chance.

As they walked around looking at the work, they noticed that one of them was curtained off. They opened the curtain to notice that they only thing there was a bed with nothing on it. They climb onto the bed trying to figure out what this bed meant.

As they laid there, Dayna leaned over and gave Clinton a kiss on the lips, which surprised him.

“And what was that for?” he asked.

“I just wanted to let you know that I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“You didn’t have to do that. It is something that I already knew and it is going to happen. You are my heart and soul. Look, I know that this is our first date, but I must ask. I’m not a rich man; in fact I really don’t make enough money to support myself. I know that I’m not the greatest looking man in the world, and with your beauty you could have any man in the world, but will you marry me?”

“Yes I will marry you. I don’t care to be with any other. I don’t care how much money you make, or anything else. As long as I am with you I will have everything that I need.”

She rolled on top of him and they began to kiss. He kissed her on her face and neck, and then began to work down. As he went down, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it.

As he started kissing upon the exposed part of her breast, he slipped his hands around to her back and unhooked her bra, which she slipped off. He looked and saw the most beautiful breast that he had ever seen in his life. Her breast were not that big, but they were just simply perfect in is view. He took one into his hands and began to lick and kiss it around her areola every so slowly and softly, and she began to moan softly. He went from one breast to the other licking, kissing and even nibbling upon her areolas and nipples, which hard become hard.

He rolled her onto her back and removed his shirt, then leaned down and began to suck, lick, and kiss her breast in a slow movement that caused her to moan much louder. He started at the base of one of her breast, slowly going around the entire breast, then licking up to her nipple and sucking and licking upon it. He went from one breast to the other pleasing her breast like no one had ever done before, bringing her to an orgasm like she had never had before.

As he continued to slowly move down, she kicked off of her shoes, and then removed her slacks. As she removed her panties, she felt the juices that had flowed from her vagina from one of the many orgasms that she had already experienced. She knew that if it was this good already, that she was going to experience and orgasm like she had never had before.

He began to lick the outer lips of her vagina in a slow and soft way that caused her to buck her back into the air as another orgasm rushed throughout her body. He then spread her vagina apart and began to slowly and softly lick upon her clit. He then began to insert one of his fingers into her vagina and pushed it in and out in a slow manner, wiggling it all around as he did it. Over and over he did it until she was just about to reach another orgasm, then he withdrew his finger and put it into her anus, which caused her to experience and orgasm that was even greater than any that he had given her already. She then laid down and tried to catch her breath.

He rolled onto his back and just listened to her heavy breathing knowing that he had not even brought her to her ultimate climax. He closed his eyes, smiled and listened.

A little time had gone by, and he felt himself suddenly awakening from a short nap to someone pulling down his pants. His head came up and looked down to see her taking off his pants.

“Relax my love, for it is now time for me to try and please you as greatly as you pleased me.”

He laid his head back and as she finally removed what he was wearing. He felt her hand grab his penis and begin to stroke it up and down making it become harder and harder with each stroke. She bent down and began to lick and suck upon his testicles, which made him harder than he had even been before. He had never experienced such a joy before from such treatment. She then began to lick around the shaft of his penis and cusp his testicles into her hand. Oh the excitement that was going through him as his penis began to throb as she licked upon him. She then opened her mouth and began to suck him. She started slowly, and as her head started bobbing up and down, she went faster and faster as she took more of him into her mouth. She continued to massage his testicles and she sucked upon him. Suddenly he grabbed her head, putting her entire penis into her mouth, and then shot his cum into her throat.

“Did you enjoy it my love?” she asked.

“You have done to me what no other could possibly do.”

She climbed back up and laid down next to him, where he put his arms around her and pulled him close to him. As they laid next to each other, they enjoyed the small sounds that they could hear.

He put a hand upon her breast and began to squeeze them and play with her nipples, which caused her to start grinding her rear against his genitals that began to cause his penis to become hard again. She lifted her leg and he inserted himself into her ever so slowly. When he was finally fully in her, they began to work in rhythm like they had been lovers for many years. They rolled so that she was first on her stomach, then she got up onto her hands and knees with him behind her. He wrapped one arm around her waist and with the other he reached up and began to fondle one breast, and then her other. She reached back with one of her hands and began to play with her clit, which caused them both to become more and more excited. He continued to stroke her in and out over and over again, with them both sweating more and more.

He pulled out of her, and she rolled upon her back lifting her legs into the air and spreading them apart so that he could enter her. He mounted her and began to stroke in and out of her with both very hard and soft rhythms as though they were trying to become as one being. They held onto each other tightly with the sweat between their bodies being a natural lubricant to keep their bodies sliding back and forth in rhythm. They kissed and moaned because of all of the pleasure that they were experiencing with their love making.

Suddenly with all of the muscles in their bodies tightening up, they both let out a loud sound as they reach orgasm together.

“I would like to thank everyone here, and to all who made this event possible,” said the museum director to the large crowd of people in the room. “I must say that having all of the artwork by the Quijanos in the same room, as we get ready to unveil the newest one is exciting.”

The director and others who spoke went on and on, but the crowd was excited to get see the newest one when it gets unveiled.

“Now I would like to present to you, Mr. & Mrs. Quijano to unveil their newest masterpiece.”

The crowd applauds as they step to the podium.

“I am happy to see so many people here for this unveiling, and to be honest, I haven’t seen the final work either, as my husband was here last night putting the last touches on it. I’ll let him explain that part. Thank you all for coming.”

The crowd applauded as Mr. Quijano stood in front of the microphone.

“I know that I look strange standing here in a guard’s uniform, but the inspiration for the final touches came to me last night as I was walking around this place, and I just had to add them. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you ‘True Love’.”

With that they curtain dropped to find a stone statue of two people who appeared to be at the point of a perfect orgasm.