The Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
934 Followers

'He's afraid" I thought. 'He's afraid I might have a lover and I might leave him.'

"No honey," I assured him, "I'm not going to leave you, I love you. I want to be your

wife forever."

Even as I spoke those deceitful words I could not bring myself to confess my cuckolding of him. I could not admit to my infatuation with Eric or my relief that I didn't have to admit to my wanton behavior today. But as I said them, I knew they were true. I did love Harvey and I did want to remain his wife. But with it, I also knew, I wanted Eric with a desperation I could not explain to myself. I had to control the situation here at home.

I reached out to my husband. "Come here sweetheart. Come; let me show you how much I love you."

My hands reached behind his thighs and I pulled him to me. I nuzzled his crotch through his shorts before I pulled his hardening cock out. "I love you. I love you. I love you." I repeated and repeated as I licked the length of his shaft and sucked on the end. Harvey just groaned.

I pressed down on his hips; I wanted him kneeling in front of me. His head was now a little below mine, I was in the superior position. I kissed him as passionately as I could and then said, "Eat me Babe, and make me cum with your tongue."

I lay back onto the bed and raised my heels to the edge and Harvey dove into my pussy. I grasped his head and pulled his face in as deep as I could between my wide spread thighs. My God, his tongue was good; I could feel my orgasm building within me.

"I love you Harvey," I screamed as I rose to the peak of my orgasm, and I squirted all over his face. "I love you, I love you, I love you." I repeated again and again as I came down from the mountain peak.

"I love you too." he said as I sat back up on the edge of the bed, "That's why I was so afraid I was loosing you."

"You'll never loose me, I won't let you go." I assured him as I pulled his wet face to my bosom. "Oh yes baby, suck on Mommy's tittie." I gave him the marked tit to suck to keep him from seeing the underside. I felt so daring, so in control, I decided to go for broke. "That feels so good. You eat me so good, much better that than you imagine he does."

I felt Harvey's body stiffen and I clutched him tighter to my breast, he stopped sucking. That's what you think isn't it Harvey. I'll bet you spent the day thinking of him with his face buried in my pussy just like yours was. Did you think about how I must have cum for him when he fucked me with his big cock? Did you, in your imagination, hear me scream in pleasure when he made me climax?"

I pulled him up so that we were eye to eye with each other when he asked me, "Do you love him?"

"No, he's only in your imagination, I love you."

"Then why........" He couldn't finish his question

"It's all in your imagination Baby. Do you think I am a slut for him? Do think he does me better than you? I can feel a how hard you are now when I tell you about him. Are you one of those guys who thinks about his wife with another man? I never knew that. Are you Harvey?"

I could feel him tense up when I said that. I felt that I had struck a nerve.

"But I don't........." He started to protest but I pulled him up on top of me. I reached down between us and slipped his cock into my pussy.

"Yes you do. You've been thinking that for the last two weeks and trying to out do him in bed. Now you think I have been seeing him on Thursdays when I told you that I was at work. Just like today, and you like what happened tonight. I think you're harder and bigger now than you ever been. Now pound me with that big cock of yours and make me cum for you."

He did make me cum, that night and every night for the following week. Maybe he was trying to impress me with his masculinity. Or maybe he was stimulated by the thought of my affair. Or perhaps he we trying to out perform his unknown competitor. We never discussed it, even the next Thursday morning when I dressed to go to work. He watched me.

"So you're going to work today?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, "I told you, I'll be working every Thursday from now on." I stared at him. Challenging him.

His eyes met mine and then he broke, his body seemed to shrivel within himself and he asked, "Will you be home the regular time?"

"Absolutely my love and I will be looking forward to just as good a time as we had last Thursday night." And with that blithe declaration, I kissed him on the cheek and went off to meet my lover. I felt I was in control of my life. At least I did until I stood in front of Eric's door and he opened it.

He stood there, in his jockey briefs, blocking my entrance. He answered my bright good morning with the command, "Get naked Irene and never knock on my door again unless you are undressed."

"But.....it's a public hall and there's a man over there."

"Yeah, that's Hector; He told me you wiggled your ass at him last week. He wants a better look."

"But........"

"But nothing Irene," he interrupted, "Strip, or go home."

Strip, I did, thinking all the while, why am I doing this? If only he wasn't so beautiful. I was so much in control at home this morning and here I was just a pawn, a submissive little slut. If only he didn't fuck me so good.

Why does this excite me so much? Why am I so wet? Why not give them a show?

So I looked over my shoulder at Hector and gave him the sexiest look I could and then I pumped my ass once, hard to the left and then to the right. Then I turned towards him and hunching my shoulders forward, I shook my tits at him. Reversing again I turned my back to him and I bent at the waist, with my legs apart, and reached for my clothes. He got a good look at my pussy as I took my time picking them up and again when I placed them just inside the doorway before I closed the door.

I was excited and the adrenaline was flowing when I said to Eric, "You knew that would turn me on, didn't you?" he just smiled.

"You know just what buttons to push, don't you?" I continued. The smile got broader.

"You want me to show the world that I am hot and horny slut for you, don't you?" He laughed.

"Well you got your wish, now fuck me, damn you. Fuck me hard and fast."

He did, for six hours again. Just like last week only this time he also took my anal virginity. Harvey had tried to once but never tried to again after my vehement refusal. I gave it up to Eric with complete acceptance then begged him to repeat it. This man could have anything he wanted of me. I had surrendered my body to him completely.

He finally heeded my pleas of exhaustion in time for me to shower before I left for home. He said to me, "Hector will be waiting, give him a good show."

"What am I, something for him to jerk off to?"

"Probably," Eric said, "but he's the building super and I want to stay on the good side of him so make sure you show him plenty of tits and ass."

So going and coming back, out in the hall, I didn't bother covering myself with that minuscule towel as I exaggerated my hip sway and made sure my tits bounced like rubber balls. I even did a bump and grind in front of Hector and then I stuck my tongue out at him before I closed the door behind me. I was giggling as I walked back in to Eric's studio.

"You knew it would, you bastard. You knew it would turn me on, exhibiting myself like that. What are you doing to me, why an I so excited again?"

"I'm just letting the real you come out." was his smug reply.

Later, on the train, when I had a chance to reflect on the day, I asked myself, 'is this the real me?' I knew I was infatuated with Eric. I knew I reveled in everything he made me do. I loved every minute of it and I wanted more. And my new relationship with my husband? I loved that too, I even loved him more than before. As much as I submitted myself to Eric, I wanted more power over Harvey. Indeed, what have I become?

That evening, at the dinner table, Harvey was quieter than usual and it wasn't until we were preparing to retire that he brought up what was on his mind.

"How was work today?" He timidly asked. He could hardly get the words out.

"The same as usual." I answered, not offering any information.

"Were you..........were you with.......?" he could complete the sentence.

"In your imagination did yon think I was with a lover? Is that what you're trying to ask me Harvey?"

He just stood there mute. He couldn't ask what was on his mind. I reached out and drew him to me.

"Did you spend the day imagining that I put my arms around his neck, like am doing to you now? Did you imagine I was rubbing my body against his like this? Were you thinking about how hard he got, just like the cock I am holding now? Were you imagining me, on my knees like I am now, worshipping his cock like I am sucking on yours now?

Did you imagine your slut wife sucking him off like I am going to do to you and then swallowing his cum like I will yours?"

He came. He came in my mouth and for the first time in our marriage, I swallowed it all, except for the last burst. Then I stood up, with it still in my mouth, and fed back to him when I kissed him and told him I loved him, and only him.

"I love your imagination, Honey," I told him between kisses, "I love how hot it makes me and gives me new ideas to use in our love making."

"Now I want you to eat me Baby," I demanded as I lay back on the bed. "I want you to eat and imagine it's my lovers cum you are eating out of my pussy."

He ate me like he had never done before and when I came it was almost as good as when I came for Eric. I realized as I clutched my husband head in my crotch how much I did love him and how my newly acquired power over him only made me appreciate him more.

Several weeks went by with my home life and my Thursday liaisons becoming more routine. I was in a continuous state of heat. I had more and better sex in those few months than I had ever had in my whole life. I was floating on air; I existed in an endorphic haze, suspended between desire and completion, between husband and lover.

Until the Thursday I got to Eric's and when to door opened to my naked body I was greeted by Eric and a grinning Hector. I was so accustomed to Hector watching me arrive that it didn't even register that he was inside the studio this morning instead of in the hall.

"We have a problem." was Eric's salutation as I straightened up after depositing my clothes on the floor inside. "I don't have the rent money for this month."

"How much do you need," I asked. "I don't have more than thirty dollars with me."

"Five hundred," he answered, "or I have to get out by five tomorrow."

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Do you want to see me have to leave here and go back to Minnesota. Right now it's up to you." was Eric's reply.

Hector's grin became much wider, turning into a leer...

"What do you mean?" was my reluctant query knowing the answer before I asked.

"Hector says that if you give him a fuck every week when you come here, that will cover the rent."

"Are you crazy? You want to pimp me out to pay your rent? You want me to be a whore?" I was furious.

Hector's grin disappeared.

Eric just looked at me, disappointed, and shrugged. Then he turned to Hector and said, "There's your answer Hector, I was hoping she would go for it, but that's how my luck has been going. I'll remove what I can today and I'll be out by tomorrow at five."

"Too bad Irene," he said to me, "I was hoping you liked coming here enough and you would do it. You're a great piece of ass but last week was our last fuck. I don't have time for you anymore today, I have to move out. You might as well get dressed and go home."

I stood there dumbfounded, naked and uncomprehending, it had happened so fast. My happy world was ending; one end of my sexual axis had become unhinged. I was about to loose my lover!

I didn't want that, I needed him! I didn't want to go back to the vanilla life I lead before!

"Wait." I shouted. My anger had vanished, replaced with the inevitability of my hunger.

Before I could think, before I could stop myself, before I could change my mind. Both men turned back to look at me.

"I'll do it."

Eric smiled, Hectors grin returned. In fact he danced with joy.

I lost myself in Eric's arms as he kissed me. It was where I belonged, where I wanted to be and then I felt another pair of hands on me. Sliding up and down my sides, fondling my buttocks, a finger violating my asshole, penetrating me.

It was something I had never experienced, four hands caressing my body, squeezing my nipples, rubbing my clit, entering my pussy, finding my g-spot. A cock against my belly, another against the small of my back, it was more than my emotions could handle. I came, sandwiched between two men; I came so hard that it was a good thing they were holding me up. My legs could not support me.

Eric had magnanimously offered Hector first dibs on my pussy and since I was still pissed off at being used as a whore to pay his rent, I was determined that Hector would get no pleasure or any enthusiasm on my part in our coupling. So much for my determination. His cock slid into my well lubricated pussy with the ease of hot knife into butter. It did a Rumba inside of me that soon had me responding to his Latin rhythm in my own version of the dance. He soon had me urging him on in what I thought was Spanish, even though I couldn't speak the language.

When he pulled out, Eric, not wanting to enter my cum filled pussy, chose to take me anally. God, how I loved to have him back there! I eagerly got on my hands and knees for him, not knowing what he had in store for me. When I was thoroughly impaled by him he rolled over onto his back with me lying on top of him, face up. Hector, immediately realizing the possibility, lay down on top of me and slid his cock into my leaking pussy. The Rumba became a Mambo.

It was my first time experiencing double penetration, I went nuts. I came so hard that they both had trouble remaining plugged into me. We filled the air in that small studio with screams of joy and I was hooked on MFM.

Hector was shorter than Eric but taller than me. Not as well built as my lover but wiry and strong. His Latino coloring was a contrast to Eric's Nordic fair complexion and his equipment was just as impressive. His Latin emotionalism was the opposite of Eric's stoicism and it made the day even more exciting, I spent the whole time satisfying two demanding stallions and completely exhausting, as well as satisfying, myself.

I rode home on the train that evening with a throbbing pussy and anus, looking forward to that night's recitation of me telling my husband what he imagined me doing that day. The telling was becoming as exciting as the doing,

I delayed my bedtime preparations until he was already in bed, propped up with a couple of pillows against the headboard, reading a book. I made my entrance wearing only the top a sexy baby doll night gown.

"Did your imagination run wild today?" I asked him as I climbed on the bed and straddled him, "Could you have imagined that my lover had a twin." I continued.

The book fell to the floor.

"Yes there was two of him. Can you imagine two men in bed with me? Well you did today, you surprised me. Two men, each with a big cock. Your imagination is so good Honey, you have no idea how much it excites me. Oooohh, look it excites you too."

I moved up on his body, my pussy was now in front of his face.

"Yes Baby, kiss me there. Yes, you do that so good. I'll bet that you imagined both of them fucking me there, didn't you? Both of them fucking your horny wife at the same time, leaving their cum inside of me. Lick me there, that's right. Can you tell if it's two different flavors?"

I continued my recitation of the day's activities, pressing my advantage over my clueless husband. I had the power now. "I think you imagined them fucking my ass too? You must have because it feels funny back there too. I feel like I'm leaking there also. Lick me there and see if your imagination was right. Oh God, Harvey, you're going to make me cum! Oh yes, yes. I love you Harvey, I love you, I love you so much and I love your imagination."

I showed him how much I loved him when I sucked him off before we went to sleep. My pussy and my ass were both too sore from the day's activities for me to let him use me there. I fell asleep so proud of myself that I could enjoy not one, but two lovers now and still keep the love of my poor deluded husband. I had it all!

It is said that 'Pride goeth before the fall'. I never really understood the phrase until the evening of the following Thursday. I now know it to mean, don't be so proud of yourself that you can't imagine your world falling apart around you. That's what happened to me that day.

I got to Eric's at none o'clock as usual. Hector was waiting in the hall. I gave him a bright smile and a greeting as I stripped, "Hi Hector, I see you're here on time to collect the rent. Last week was a real blast; you rocked me with your horizontal Mambo." I raised my hand to knock on the door.

"Nobody home." he said as I rapped with my knuckles.

"Nobody home?" I repeated stupidly as I knocked again.

"Nope, he's gone. Evicted, Last Friday. Moved out."

"Gone? Moved out? Where? Why?" I couldn't believe the words.

"Yep. Evicted for non payment of the rent. Gone back to Minnesota I guess."

"But I thought........I......you......"

"Come on Irene, you can't be as stupid as his is. Did you really think my boss could deposit the fuck you gave me into his bank account? Hey, but since you enjoyed it so much, we could go down to my office for a repeat performance."

I was sobbing as I pulled my clothes back on. I managed to gasp out, "Fuck you, you lying bastard, fuck you!"

He was laughing as I ran away, "That's exactly what I want you to do Irene. Why are you running away?" It's a good thing I hadn't put my heels on yet or I might have tripped and fallen as I ran. I couldn't rein in my emotions even after I was settled on the train to return home. I cried silently until I got to my destination.

I spent the afternoon mourning the loss of my lover and the pleasures he gave to me. There was no way I could contact him, he could never afford a cell phone. I was going to miss his beautiful body and that glorious cock. I wonder where he is now and if he misses me as much as I miss him. And that prick Hector, after what he did to me, after turning me into whore to pay Eric's rent, he reneged on his deal. I could kill that lying bastard! Thank God, Harvey never knew what was going on.

I was to find out otherwise before the evening was over. Harvey was in bed, reading as usual, when I came out of the bathroom wearing a flannel night gown. "That's unusual," he said.

"What's unusual?" I parried.

"The night gown." he stated, "The past few months you have been wearing sexy stuff on Thursday nights. You're not going to tell me what I imagined you doing at work today?"

"No not tonight Harvey. It wasn't a good day."

"Not a good day, huh? Then let me tell you what I imagined. I imagined you had a really bad day. I imagined that when you got to work there was nobody there. The door was locked and you couldn't get in. I imagined that you loved your work so much and you were so disappointed that you left your work place crying your eyes out."

A chill went up my spine.

"Do you remember what my brothers do for a living Irene?" The abrupt change of subject caught me unawares.

"What? No..... Yes.... Something to do with real estate."

"They run a management company; they manage buildings, commercial buildings, apartment houses, loft buildings. Buildings owned by corporations, by shareholders who can't be bothered managing the buildings they own."

My blood was running cold.

murphy621
murphy621
934 Followers