The Artist

Story Info
True story with bondage, incest, exhibitionism, oral...
4k words
21.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts before the actual story, I honestly don't know why I am sharing this, I just am. I guess my kinky dirty side will never die even if I keep it under wraps to have a normal relationship. However, please know this story is completely true, but what I share is in no particular order. Each "true" story posted is for a specific person(s) (multiple only if multiple people were involved). The only thing that is false is the names. I am not looking to be a writer or a story teller so save your grammar/English corrections for someone that gives a shit.

*****

The artist will be called "Dolly" for quite frankly I treated her like a sex doll. She later showed to me she is a sexy woman and you could do whatever you want to her much like a sex doll. We met online where I met 99% of my woman since my divorce. Trust me when I tell you there are a lot of horny woman on that site that say in their profile they are looking for more than just sex but when it's all said and done they will fuck your brains out. Dolly was no exception; while she didn't fall into the MILF category for she was young and not a mother she later had other assets that fall into the incest and bondage category which you will learn as you read.

We first met at a restaurant that was designed to appear that you were aboard a ship. The location is irrelevant but thought I should start somewhere. When she first walked up to me I wasn't impressed, she had this plain dorky look to her: no glasses, hair pulled tight, and a weird thing in her hair. I was immediately turned off just by the presentation and as we were walking in all I could think about was: 1hr I will get rid of her and then go have a smoke. However, an hour into the date and talking to her I was intrigued; there was just something about her that caught my interest and my original plan of ditching her was voided.

It's safe to say after dinner we went out and got some smokes: turns out she was a former smoker and thanks to me smoking again. From there we bar-hopped hitting multiple unique and expensive bars but by the end of the night we had a kiss/make-out session that would give an old man a chubby. While she didn't dress to kill her kisses sure did. I was interested.

Not sure if it was the next day or a few days later I invited her to my condo. Now understand my condo was setup purposely for convenience for myself as well as a mean to get laid. My living room I turned into a storage area due to it being small enough that it earned its name of the bachelor pad. Because of that my generous spacious bedroom allowed me to have all the items I needed to live a comfortable life as once again a single bachelor. The key to the setup was in front of the TV you had 2 choices: the recliner or the bed. Well let me tell you if you have a conversation with a person of sexual interest while sitting on a bed will make seduction that much easier. With Dolly it was even easier than I could ever imagine. What I didn't mention earlier with all that we discussed in our first date she informed me a few things; the most important are listed below and they are a big reason to the games and fun we experienced that many jerk-off to:

1.She made it clear she is bi-polar. On medication and been hospitalized for it. If anyone knows anything the crazier the girl the wilder the sex.

2.She couldn't get her previous boyfriend to be adventurous; he was missionary boy. So she was interested in experimenting wonder what that could have been.

3.She experienced incest/exhibitionism with her father.

Like I said I invited her in and we took comfort on top of my bed discussing many things but it didn't take long before we started to kiss. Picture it: me with my back against the wall due to the position of the bed and her in doggy position kissing me. Not sure why I did it but I slid my hand from head, to neck, to her back right to her ass and what a nice ass it was. So nice I just couldn't help myself and slapped it. If I did anything right it was slapping that ass on that very day. Turns out this girl has fetishes and secrets that she wanted to share with me but in time; slapping that ass was like turning on a power switch to her hormones and that wait went from several dates to several seconds. Before I knew it she was attacking my pants like her life depended on it and engulfed, not kissed but ENGULFED my cock. I haven't had a woman suck my cock like that since my first girlfriend after my divorce who I challenge ANY female porn star to suck it better.

Dolly was working to be a great contestant for the best cock sucker title and she was definitely earning it. Between being horny, not getting some pussy for several days I decided to test her boundaries: turns out she really didn't have any. While she was yet to be skilled in the art of deep throating she learned it that day and I spent several hours and multiple times face fucking her. Dolly just couldn't get enough; it got to the point while we took a break from the action by looking at erotic/exotic art by an artist that I can't recall for the life of me I decided to put on the movie "The Ugly Truth" with Katherine Heigl. You know that scene where she has time to kill and decides to try the butterfly panties and later a kid gets his hand in the remote and she has a HUGE orgasm in front of people at the table and everyone else in the restaurant. Yeah that movie!

Anyway, so picture it, I am sitting on the bed with Dolly next to me trying to watch the movie; granted I didn't pull my pants all the way up but I didn't see why bother being "decent" considering how she let me treat her mouth like a Fleshlight or a well lubricated hand. Not even 15 minutes into the movie she has this look in her eye and without even asking for permission just crawls up to me which was a short distance and just starts sucking my cock..again. Who was I to stop but I wanted to watch the movie so I tried; keyword is I tried. She wasn't making it easy for me to concentrate. Well using the movie as a measure of time she sucked my cock at least 2 more times, swallowed my load on both (and it takes a lot to make me cum via BJ you have to be one hell of a cocksucker to do it) and at one point she tore off her pants like she had ants in her pants and said and I quote "Just do it.

I can't take it anymore, just put it in I am so fucking horny." Well I aim to please so I did, and pounded that pussy to make sure she walked with a gap between her legs. Due to all the BJ's and orgasms she gave me earlier that pounding she took was a long one for it took a lot for me to cum again! But thankfully that worked in her favor for I can't tell you how many times she came and her pussy squeezing my cock like a vice grip. It truly was an amazing second date. Oh did I mention she was supposed to be at her second job? LMAO What can I say I have that effect on woman.

From there it only got worse but in a good way. She would come in any time of the day that I was there and just submit to my demands and I mean just that she truly submitted. She was true to the word a submissive. I later learned if I told her to come back to my place with a woman she would. If I told her to help me trick her sister into fucking me she would. If I told her to help me fuck her mom she would. This girl did anything and I mean anything I told her and I have to tell you it was fun. I spent an entire month of having fun with this. One time I had someone in the condo while she and I were laying on our sides, her resting her head on her arm while I face fucked her and the person walked in on us. That was very interesting.

It wasn't till after the break-up that we fucked one final time and I learned all her secrets. The reason for the break-up was I got a taste of what a true bi-polar episode is like, and I wasn't interested in dealing with that for the rest of my life. Bad enough I wasted 11 years of my life being married to the wrong woman, I wasn't going to deal with someone flying off the handle over imaginary shit in her head. No thank you!! I am sure this offended some readers and you know what get over it. It's called life. We are not obligated to please everyone and that clearly includes you.

But stay with me here, this is where her story gets interesting. After all the times of kinky sexy which most of the time she was being choked by my cock and loving it oh and eating out my ass just because I can get her to do it I really had fun with her on our last and final fuck. We worked things out but I told her this is strictly sex, but the rules are the same: I am completely in charge and you do whatever I say no questions asked. If you say no to anything the game is over and take your shit and go home. I asked are you sure you want this and she confirmed yes she is. I said fine. Come to my condo and meet me outside for I will be in the car waiting for.

About 15-minutes later she shows and man I had second thoughts about dumping her or/and better said not-getting back with her for she was dressed to kill. She had this long length black skirt from ankle to hip with a slit all the way up to her ass. She was wearing at least 3-inch heels if not higher, and black thigh-high stockings. Oh it gets better. For the top she was wearing button-down white suit shirt with enough buttons to see her huge cleavage that was clearly emphasized by her black push-up bra. Oh and her jet black hair was flowing in the wind and sexy as all hell.

While I was admiring this thing of beauty or better said a present that was made just for me I had my pants push down and stroking my cock. I had her come into the car to which she saw I was hard and had it presenting and I asked her one simple question: "Are you sure about this?" As soon as she said yes I grabbed a handful full of her hair and shoved her face into my lap and said "SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Like a good slut she did as ordered and proceeded to drive to the adult store.

Yes I had plans for this one and she didn't even know where we were headed; all she knew was her job was to suck my cock and cover it in the ruby red lipstick she was wearing while I drove to our destination. During our trip she tried to take a few breaks but I told her no breaks and shoved her fucking head right back where it belonged and like a good slut she obeyed.

Now some of you might be bothered or disgusted by this so far and that is fine. Clearly this aspect of sex isn't for you. But for her and I, we fucking love it! Jumping ahead I pulled into the parking lot but decided to sit there for a few minutes allowing her to continue to service me as she was instructed to do so. At some point I had the idea of showing up in the store with a huge bulge in my pants and her dressed as she was. So using her hair as a tool to control her actions I pulled her off me and said that is enough for now, more later. She wiped her mouth and waited for her instructions to which I instructed her to get out of the car and go into the store with me.

I will save you the details of the store but let me tell you, it would make most sluts cream in their panties when they walk into it. It's truly a place for the members of Literotica. When we were done window shopping and obtaining stuff we left with a couple of porn DVD's and 2 pieces of bondage tools: non-adhesive bondage tape and a strap that I will later explain.

Getting into the car with our purchases we set off to my condo, and yes you guessed it her head was in my lap sucking away at my cock. When we arrived in-front of my place I had her to continue sucking hoping the couple that I heard fucking many times through the floor would come out and see her sucking away but no such luck. Eventually I made her stop for I wanted to get into the real fun.

One can't help but think: how she got this way? Could be because she is bi-polar or could be her is wired this way. She confided in me that she has a fetish for incest and she experienced it...sort of. Years ago when she was 18 she and her father were messing around: not sexually just playing around and for whatever reason he tied her up. That turned her on like you wouldn't believe just like when I slapped her ass and her hormone switch was turned on like that. She informed she maneuvered her hands just right and start fingering her pussy. Her father refused to watch, but refused to leave the room too. In fact she finger cunt and rubbed her clit to a mind blowing orgasm. They did this another time and possibly more times that she hasn't told me. After learning this I told her my fetish for incest and especially mothers hence are the ones I primarily date/fuck. I also used her fetish for daddy to my advantage; for instance when she was throat fucking me or better put me throat fucking her I would say things to her like "Suck daddy's cock" and she would just moan and attack it more vigor. Good times!

Going back to us returning from the store. After we walked to the flight of stairs to my condo I led her in and instructed her to remove her heels to avoid further complaints from my neighbors; it's weird though I never got a single complaint from them about the woman having screaming orgasms in my place. Whatever! What she didn't see as she was removing her heels was I was taking off my belt, looped it through the belt buckle, and as soon as she turned around I looped it around her neck, tighten it to which she replied "You got to be kidding me" and dragged/pulled her to the bed. Roughly putting her onto it, laying on her back, having her head hanging off the bed, making her open her mouth as wide as she can and face fucked her till I came down her throat, into her mouth , and the rest on her face.

When I got my first pop of the night I let her up but didn't remove the belt. I needed that to remind her who is in charge tonight and every other night. Following my instructions I had her get on my bed after leading her to the room. Once on the bed I removed the belt, slid my hands up her legs, and slid her panties off. Then having her lean forward I instructed her to put her hands and wrists together to which I locked them together using the non-adhesive bondage tape. From there I slid her skirt so it was pushed back past her ass and had her lay-back. Using the strap which the concept is simple and easy to make I looped her right ankle, then ran the strap around the back of her neck and the other end of the strap was another loop to her left-ankle while having her hands/arms raised about her head. Picture it, a sexy brunette bondage into the missionary position and there was no way out of it.

TIME TO PLAY

From there I took my time and had my fun. First I toyed with her pussy which was shaved bald: she really knows what I like. Between my fingers and using my tongue I had the clit so hard it was clearly sticking out and the juices were flowing. Being with her for a month I knew the signs when she was about to cum and I didn't let it happen. I would bring her to the brink and then just stop leaving her gasping for breath begging for release and I wouldn't give her one nor would I reply. I just enjoyed the show.

Look I am not a complete bastard I was going to give her an orgasm but I wanted her to have many orgasms where I would save my energy for the big event. Stay with me and you will know how I did both soon enough. So once I thought she had enough teasing it was time to let her release. First taking my time leaving her like that I went and grabbed one of the movies and put it in the DVD player and started it. I first sat there watching the movie as the woman were getting it on. When I finally saw the movie had Dolly's complete attention I started the preparation that will bring her an orgasm: 6 to be exact. First plugging in the extension cable for I didn't want to be limited by the length of the cord and then into the extension cable the Hitachi Magic Wand. For anyone not familiar with this product, Google it and buy it. Woman fucking love it to the point they will try to steal it from you; trust me I know.

With her bonded in missionary I told her to watch the movie. Setting the Wand to slow I toyed with her pussy and clit; watching the lips pulsate, the juices slowing, her chest rising and lowering, and listening to her breath. Just when I got her to where I wanted her I changed the setting from slow to fast and pressed firmly onto her clit. It was literally only seconds later that she came and she came hard. In fact I think she squirted. When that orgasm was done I kept the toy there and just watched the movie.

It was several minutes later 4 additional orgasms after which added up to 5 she was crying and begging me no more. Being the sadistic male whore that I am I said "One more honey". Even though she was shaking her head no and tears running down her eyes I continue to use the toy on her clit and she reached orgasm #6. That one really did her in to the point she passed out a few seconds which later when she came to she admitted she never felt anything like that before.

What she didn't realize I wasn't done yet. But first I needed a big hard on to accomplish what we discussed on our first date and other times together: anal sex. For those not into anal feel free to stop reading. Those that want to learn the proper way to introduce someone to anal keep reading. First things first I had to clean-up so leaving her there to catch her bearings but keeping her bonded I grabbed a baby-wipe to clean the toy, wrapped up the cord, and tucked it again. Then positioning myself so I was sitting on her chest I told her that her next task simple. I want her to suck my fucking cock but don't get me to cum; her job is to get me hard...REALLY HARD.

Using what she learned and her god given skill she accomplished her task as instructed. Once I had the proper firmness I then repositioned myself on my knees in front of her pussy. Between rubbing my cock up and down her lips and going in and out a few times here and there I pulled out and positioned my cock at her anal love hole. That is when the realization kicked in. Her eyes bugged out and she just stared at me wide eyed. I was like yes, we are done talking about anal, time you do it. Giving a little pressure feeling the resistance my head popped in. She panicked shortly after screaming "It's too big take it out take it take it out" but she never used our safe word so I screamed "No". The obedience immediately kicked in and she just stared into my eyes as I further said "Just let your ass adjust. I will go very slow." Going an inch about every minute I finally got all 7-inches in her and she just stared at me in disbelief that she has a cock in her ass and it's really not hurting.

I started to slowly pump as she continued to stare at me wide eyed with her lips making a big O. Once I felt her asshole loosen up and she didn't flinch I started to really give it to her and pounded that ass. That was my grand finally and finished and left a huge load in her ass. It's official, she has been fucked by me in all 3 holes. Later after I released her from her bondage we went out for a cigarette and she kept saying over and over again "I really like anal". Turns out she tried anal before me only once and the person sucked at it. I learned anal with someone else new to it years ago to which how I developed the skill to do it right. She wasn't my first to break into butt sex and she was also not my last. Many have learned how good a buttfuck can be if done right.

Things after that night between us went to shit and we went our separate ways. I can't help but wonder if I had feelings for her past sex where would we be today. Would I have fucked her sister? Would I have fucked her mother? Or better yet, would I have had her fuck her father? Who knows. I would be okay with just about anything.

By the way she knows about this site and can figure this out that it's about her based on the details. Feel free to reach out to me; no hard feelings. But you have to prove it's you. Message me something that only you and I would know. For instance, what brand cigarettes were we smoking when we were together?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Big Fat Cock: Educating Mrs. Walker Kevin gets teacher, son’s gf and her son gets cucked.in Fetish
Bluepilled Ch. 01 An amoral young scientist brainwashes his mother.in Mind Control
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
More Stories