The Assignment Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

Gary crawled up between my naked legs. His hands went to my breasts and squeezed them. Soon his lips and tongue were all over them, getting to know the new friends. I could feel the head of his monster cock rubbing against my clit. I had my first orgasm at that time. It swept over me and Greg looked surprised as I came without even having a cock in me.

"OK bitch, let's have some of that poontang you've been showing off all night."

He took his cock in one hand and began to rub it up and down my very, very, wet slit. My clit was throbbing and I had small light ripples of pleasure run throughout my body. He soon pushed the head of his cock into my pussy and as soon as it was well started in, he put his hands on either side of my shoulders.

I wasn't ready for it when he thrust into me. It was not a real hard thrust, but it was a very insistent one. He put in about half of his huge cock, and was past where Jim had ever been. Gary must have known that he was in virgin territory because he gave a little moan at the tightness of my pussy.

"GOD DAMN, you are so fucking tight. I think you are a virgin. Jim has never fucked you has he? I have never had such a tight pussy before in my life. This is great!"

"Hey, get back into the 'rape' partner. I am not making love to you, you are raping me."

"Oh yeah, sorry Kate. Shit bitch you are pretty goddamn tight for such a slut. Never had a big cock before have you?"

I was pleased that he was so surprised at my tightness. It made me feel like a real woman. I even started to feel like a real slut. This was so much better than my fantasy. I could feel him stroking in and out, and even though he was only half way in I could feel him touching places that had never felt a cock before.

I had two orgasms while waiting for him to get it all the way into me. When he finally bottomed out it almost hurt he was filling me so well. When he hit bottom I had one mother of all orgasms. I came so hard I nearly passed out. It seemed to go on for a very long time.

As he rammed his cock in and out I felt the lips of my pussy being pulled out. They tried to cling to his shaft and keep it in me. As he would ram in they would welcome his hardness. The head of his shaft was hitting against my cervix. It hurt a bit, but the pain was pleasurable, not bad at all. I had several more orgasms.

Gary started to shake and I knew that he was getting close. I said, without thinking, something that I had never thought of letting Jim do to me. I was so far gone I was willing to do anything Gary would want me to do.

"Oh, please don't cum in me. Pull out when you are close and force me to suck you off. Force me to swallow your cum Gary. A real rapist would do that. Make me your slut and force me to drink your cum."

Gary looked at me and smiled. He stroked in and out a few more times, then pulled out and pushed his cock towards my mouth.

"Here you little slut. Suck my cum out of my balls like a good whore. You get your lips around my cock and swallow my juice bitch."

The head of his cock was at my lips and he thrust his hip forward. His cock shot into my mouth. He let me get a breath and began to fuck my mouth.

All of the sudden he quit. He pulled me around on the bed until my head hung off the edge. He put a couple of pillows under my shoulders and my head freely leaned back. In this position my mouth was at the perfect height to fuck.

He stepped up in front of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth again. This time he grabbed my head in his hands and started to actually thrust into my mouth just like he was fucking me. He was. He was face fucking me and his cock was getting in deeper on each stroke.

Soon I gagged a bit. He didn't stop pushing in. He pushed in until I couldn't breathe. I felt the head of his cock bump against my throat. He stroked in and out, now going in far deeper than I had ever had a cock in my mouth before. Soon his balls were bouncing off of my forehead on the in strokes.

I was taking all of this huge long cock. I was so shocked. I couldn't believe that I had all of him in my mouth and throat. I found that I could get breaths on his out-strokes, and I didn't gag too much. I got used to his large cock in my throat very quickly.

"Oh yeah cunt, you are a born cocksucker. You are taking all eleven inches of my cock you slut. I wonder what hubby would think to see you taking all of this cock into your virgin throat? Bet this would set him off on a huge cum, huh?"

His words inflamed me. I was a slut. I was such a whore. I had Gary's huge cock all of the way in my throat and he was just fucking my mouth and throat like they were a pussy. God, I was a slut!

Suddenly he began to shake and before I could say or do anything his cum shot out and sprayed my throat with its hot salty contents. I let him continue to stroke in and out. My tongue and lips were still trying to catch all of his seed. I was so turned on.

I had taken all of him and swallowed all of his cum. I discovered that I liked the taste of his cum too. I had learned so much more about myself in the last few hours. I was the queen of all sluts at this point. I felt like it and acted like it.

I suddenly realized that I had my hands between my legs and had been stroking myself as he had fucked my mouth. My fingers were buried in my pussy and I was close to another orgasm. I never knew when I started to masturbate, but here I was, legs spread wide and fingers in pussy, on the edge of yet another cum.

Gary kept fucking my throat and mouth with his still hard cock. He moaned as he watched my masturbate myself. I could feel his cock getting hotter and regain what little bit of hardness he had lost.

"Oh you are such a little slut. You want more don't you cunt? I am going to take you another way now. You should be as tight there as you were in your pussy. You will love this, since you have liked everything else so far."

His words were a bit scary to me. I knew that he was talking about taking my anal cherry. Jim had put his cock in a very little ways before, but I had always chickened out. Now, Gary was talking about taking my ass with his huge cock. I shivered as I realized that I was not going to say the safe word. I was going to let Greg take my analy cherry with his monster cock.

My attitude was now one that a true slut would have. I was ready for anything that Gary would put out. I would do anything for this hugely hung man. He could have taken me down on the street corner and sold my ass to anyone at this point.

Gary left the room for a minute and when he came back he had a bottle of cooking oil in his hand. I knew that this was going to be an experience to never forget.

"Here we go bitch. I have some lube so that I can get into that tight little virgin ass of yours. You will learn to love having my cock in your asshole whore. I may even let you clean me up afterwards, if you are a real good slut."

He turned me over and moved me so that I was on top of the pillows with my tummy, and my legs over the edge of the bed. My feet were on the floor. He moved between my legs and spread them wide open. I could feel the air brush across my swollen hot cuntlips.

I felt him pour oil in my crack and begin to finger my tight little butt. His finger sought out and found that hole. He poured some more oil around his finger as he pushed it into my bottom.

I began to finger my pussy some more. I was so on edge; I was in an almost continual orgasm. He had now added a finger so that two were going in and out. More oil followed shortly afterwards then yet another finger. In a few minutes I think he had four fingers in my tender tight hole.

"Time to pack the donuts."

I felt him move in closer. His cock head began to stroke up and down my whole backside. It would glide over my asscheeks, down my crack, over my soaking pussy lips, and tap on my clit. Then he would move it up and glide it back over my pussy and around my bunghole.

He stopped at one point and began to push against my tight little hole. The head of his cock suddenly popped in and he hesitated for a moment. He then began to shove in on his cock. As he shoved it in my ass spread, the oil letting it slid in with almost no resistance.

When he hit about two inches it began to hurt. I tried to pull away. Gary waited for a minute; I think to see if I was going to use my safe word. I just kept pushing back and holding still when it hurt too much.

As soon as he realized that I wasn't going to use my safe word everything changed. He pulled back just a bit, and with the head barely in my ass he poured yet more oil on his cock and around my ass. Oil was running down my legs and spotting up the floor of the room. Good thing it was a hardwood floor.

He abruptly shoved forward hard, holding my hips as he did. His cock shot into my ass and before I could register a protest, he was fully in my very tight, very pained asshole. I groaned and cried out but still refused to use the safe word.

He let his cock rest in my tightly spread ass, and as soon as I relaxed enough, he began a series of slow, delicious strokes in and out of me. As he started to fuck my ass my hands got real busy with my pussy. I was rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy so hard, it almost hurt.

I moaned and shuddered as I got used to the intruder in me. Gary started to really fuck my ass now. Soon he was ramming in and out of me and my orgasms were rolling over me. The feeling was so different and new to me I couldn't think about anything but the pleasure I was experiencing.

"Wait until you have a big cock in your ass and one in your pussy and a third down your throat slut. You will be in fuck heaven. You will want it to continue forever. I have seen women pass out from all of the stimulation a three cock fuck brings them, and you are going to be one of them, I can tell."

He fucked my ass for what seemed like a half an hour. When he started to cum he pulled out with a tug and pulled my head around to shove his cock into my mouth. I just opened wide and swallowed it all the way down my throat.

For the second time in my life I was taking a load of cum in my mouth, down my throat. This load was from a cock freshly out of my asshole. I was acting and being a slut. I loved this feeling of being treated like such a whore.

I cleaned Gary's cock up after swallowing his second load. I tongued his balls, and licked up the oil that had run down them. I tongued around them, and down to his 'taint'. As I was doing that, I got an urge to do something really, really slutty.

He was holding my head as I licked his balls, and I just pulled on his legs, turning him around. He turned and when his back was to me I pushed on his shoulders, getting him to bend over. I spread his ass cheeks and without a second thought, began to tongue his hot, sweaty asshole. It felt so slutty.

He moaned. He was soft, but as I tongued his ass, and especially when I began to thrust my tongue into his hole, I could feel his cock hardening up. I continued to tongue his asshole and soon his cock was rock hard again. I then turned him around and pulled him down on me.

As he landed on me I put the head of his cock at my pussy entrance. He pushed in and soon he was fucking me hard. Harder than before. He was shoving me across the bed with each thrust. Soon my head was off of the other side of the bed and we went on over to the floor.

Gary never lost a stroke on my pussy. He kept ramming it into me. I went through orgasm after orgasm. He then pulled out and pushed my legs up and over so that my ankles were on each side of my head. This put my ass up and he took advantage of that position.

He pushed his cock into my asshole. He stroked me a few time there, then pulled out and pushed it into my pussy. He rotated doing this until he began to cum. As he came, he pulled out of my asshole and plunged his cock into my face. I swallowed my third load of cum, fresh again from my asshole.

Our bedroom looked like a tornado had hit it. The covers from the bed, while we had never turned them down, were all off and on the floor. There was oil and cum on the floor on either side of the bed. Clothes were strewn all over. The place looked like a group of people had had an orgy in there.

Gary got up off of me and went into the bathroom. I lay on the floor and thought over the last hours. I had been an anal, and oral virgin. I had never had any cock other than Jim's in me. I had never masturbated like I had today.

Now, in just a few hours, I had taken a huge eleven-inch cock in all of my holes. I had swallowed cum from that cock, down my throat, three times. I had been thoroughly ass fucked, throat fucked and pussy fucked. I had, among other things, loved the hell out of it. I had been the biggest slut in the state for sure.

Gary came out and got dressed. He was acting like a stud that had just conquered a queen or something. His smile was in his eyes as well as on his lips.

"That, without a doubt, has been the best fuck I have ever had, period. You are the most beautiful, horny, wanton, slut I have ever had the pleasure of fucking. God Kate, this afternoon has been fantastic. Do you want to go through with the rest of this fantasy though? Do you want to be gangbanged in front of Jim?"

"Gary, you have opened up things in me that I never knew existed. I want to have the gangbang for sure. Jim's fantasy is much better than any I have ever had. But, I am going to have to get another blouse, that one is destroyed."

"I'll buy you a complete outfit for the party Kate. You deserve that from me for sure. I will help you to pick out the sexiest, sluttiest outfit you have ever seen. The guys will be having a hard time keeping their tongues in their heads after seeing you in you new outfit that I pick out for you for sure."

"You don't have to do that Gary. I have some money, and I wouldn't feel right if you paid for an outfit for me for Jim's party."

"Please Kate, I have to. You have given me the greatest lay of all time. You have been the best fuck I have ever, and I mean ever, had. The absolute least I could do is buy you a couple of outfits."

"Well, since you put it that way Gary, OK. But I get to help pick them out, right?"

"Most definitely Kate. We can go out tomorrow afternoon and shop them up. Oh, before I forget, what about the part of Jim's fantasy where the rapist's take you away for a few days? How do you want to handle that?"

"Well, I suppose that you should act it out fully. Don't tell me where or what, just take me like Jims' fantasy acts out. I want him to really believe this whole thing, lock, stock, and barrel."

"Well, I know of a place where you will get all of the cock you will be able to handle if you want. Your safe word will stand until the weekend is over, ok?"

Gary left that afternoon, and after a bit, while I was cleaning up the mess in the bedroom, I had second thoughts. I even cried for a bit. I felt kind of guilty, and like a whore. I had acted, hell I had wanted all of the fucking I had with Gary. I had begged for it even. Jim had been long gone in my mind while Gary had been fucking me, but now, well, I was feeling so guilty.

I convinced myself that this was what Jim wanted. I had to know that I would be able to follow though on this whole thing. I was doing this because Jim wanted me to do this deep down. I was giving him his fantasy. It didn't hurt that Gary was good looking, and built like a god. It also didn't hurt that he was so well hung.

I had felt so whorish. So much like a true slut. Gary had brought out in me what Jim would never have been able to. Jim was too loving and nice. Gary had treated me like a whore. Like a two-bit slut, built for fucking however he wanted to take me. Jim would never have done any of the things Gary had just taken.

I had new feelings about sex and fucking now. I had sucked a man down my throat. I had swallowed cum. I had taken a huge cock in my virgin ass. I had cleaned up a cock fresh from my asshole with my mouth. I had masturbated to orgasm. I had fucked a man outside of my marriage. I was excited about the coming party and all of the cock I would receive that night.

I hoped that I would settle down after this big event and be able to keep Jim happy. I didn't think that I would fuck around afterwards, unless Jim really wanted me to. I loved Jim so much. This was sure to make him the happiest man on the planet. I just hoped he would appreciate what a Pandora's box had been opened now.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers
12