The Assistant Ch. 06

Story Info
Vickie is punished by Leslie and Adam.
5.9k words
4.66
69.1k
14
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers

Note from Authors: All characters in this story are at least 18-years-old. When Aimee is telling Adam about her sexual experiences with her Aunt and Uncle, please refer to Chapter 1 for the actual flashback experience. Aimee is 18-year-old when she has her first experience with her Aunt and Uncle.

*****

It was dark on Saturday evening by the time Adam and Aimee packed up their work and started heading south towards Albuquerque. Aimee was staring out the passenger side window listening to Lithium channel on the Jeep's satellite radio. She was twirling her hair and Adam suspected he knew what was on her mind, but decided to let her bring up the subject in her own way at her own time.

"She is falling for me. I knew this was a mistake," he thought to himself. "This is why a man in his mid-forties should not get involved with someone who isn't even twenty."

Finally she managed, "Adam, can I ask you a question?"

Here it comes. "Certainly, you MAY ask me a question."

She let the correction of her grammar pass. "Do you love your wife?"

Bingo. "Yes, I love Leslie very much." Adam consciously used her name to drive home the point that his wife was not an abstract concept, but instead was a real person for whom he loved very much.

"Then, why do you sleep around on her," she asked, turning her head so that her big blue eyes were firmly affixed to the side of his head.

Adam turned to meet her eyes. "Aimee, I don't sleep around on her. That implies that she has no idea what I'm doing. That my sexual life is somehow hidden from her."

"Well, isn't it?"

"No, it's not."

"What woman would tolerate you sleeping with another woman, much less someone as young as me?" Her tone was not angry, but more one of confusion.

"Well, for one, Leslie would," he said, turning his eyes back to the road momentarily. "Aimee, I'm letting you in on a closely guarded secret and I need your promise that you won't share this with anyone: not your roommate, not your boyfriend, no one."

"Okay." He had her complete attention now.

"Leslie and I have an open relationship. Do you know what that means?"

"I think so. It means that either of you can have sex with someone else."

"Well, yes," he flashed his eyes from the road, to her, and then back at the road, "but, it's more complicated than that. We have a loving and trusting relationship. We share everything with one another. Neither of us would ever consider having a sexual encounter with someone else, and then not sharing the information with the other. There are no secrets and no lies. Also, if one of us is uncomfortable with the other having a relationship with a certain person, then that certain person becomes 'unavailable.'" Adam let these words sink in for a second.

Finally Aimee responded, "I think I understand. But,why? What's in it for your wife?"

"Actually, two things. First, she too can have sex outside of our marriage, although admittedly, she does so much less frequently than I do. Second, and mind this is the most important point, it gives me much less of a reason to leave her. Her father left her mother because he got bored with her and got himself a trophy wife half his age."

"I guess that happens a lot."

"You're damn right it happens a lot. Too much! But, I can tell you this. It may sound like a copout or a cliché, but men are not made to have just one sexual partner. It's just not in our genes."

Aimee was quiet for a long while, and focused her stare out the passenger window again.

"You know," Adam said softly putting his hand on her left thigh, "I was worried about having a relationship with you. I was worried I might hurt you. I should have been honest with you from the start that this could go nowhere." Adam looked over at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

Aimee turned her head to meet his eyes, "I'm fine." She smiled broadly, "Actually, I'm more than fine. I thought maybe you were falling for me and you expected to leave your wife and marry me."

Adam was stunned and his face showed it. She noticed this and said, "Adam, it's not that I wouldn't be lucky to have you, really I would be, but I'm just too young to settle down. Hell, I'm not even twenty yet!"

Well, isn't this just dandy. At first I was worried about hurting her, and now she is trying to console me! This could be the plot for a bad sitcom.

A long silence fell in the Jeep. Finally Aimee turned to Adam and told him, "You told me a big secret, now I should tell you one, too. So we're even."

Adam looked over at her and said, "We have a big secret already, Aimee. If it gets out that I'm sexually involved with you, I could lose my job. It is one of the few reasons a tenured professor can be let go."

Aimee considered this for a second and said, "Well that's even a bigger reason for me to tell you something that could get me in a lot of trouble."

Adam looked at her and raised his eyebrows. What in the world could this sweet young thing have done in her nineteen years that would be so terrible? "Well, okay, but it's really not necessary."

"Honestly, Adam, I'd like to tell you. It is a secret I've had for several years and I'd just like to tell someone."

"Alright."

"But, before I tell you, I have to hear you promise you won't tell anyone."

"I promise."

"You promise what?"

Adam looked at her amused, "I promise I won't tell anyone your secret."

"Okay then, there is one more thing that I have to tell you before I start with my secret."

Adam was truly intrigued now. "Alright."

"What I'm about to tell you, the secret, I'm really alright with all of it. Okay, do you understand? I'm not like a mental case or anything."

"Aimee, what in the world is your secret!?"

"Okay, well remember I told you that my parents died when I was young?"

"Yes."

"Well, when they died, I moved in with my mom's youngest sister, Michelle and her husband, Mike. They were newlyweds at the time." Adam sensed that this was a cathartic moment for Aimee and didn't dare interrupt her flow. He just listened intensely. "Well, one night, when I was eighteen, and, of course, had already developed breasts and pubic hair, I caught my aunt giving my uncle oral sex in the living room. Instead of being mad, they had me come down and they talked to me for a while to make sure that I wasn't scarred for life. But, in fact, not only was I not scarred for life, I was delighted to finally have someone show me what sex was all about. So, that night my aunt taught me how to give good oral sex to a man." Aimee glanced over at Adam. "Do you think I'm weird now?"

"No." Adam chose his words carefully. "Unorthodox, yes. I would imagine that in this day and age, your aunt and uncle would have gotten in a lot of trouble for that."

"Yeah, me too. But, it wasn't like they molested me, or anything. It was always my idea to get involved in their sexual adventures and the truth is, my aunt didn't like the idea at first and tried to dissuade me."

"So your uncle never snuck into your room at night or anything."

"No, never. It was always my idea. And, my aunt was always in the room. By the way, that's how I learned to do that swallowing thing in combination with deep throat. My aunt taught me that."

"Well that certainly answers one of my questions."

"One night they taught me about sexual positions; I watched while my uncle and aunt had sex in the three basic positions. That's also how I learned that men really like doggy style so much."

Adam teased Aimee, "You are wise for such a young person."

Aimee smiled and slapped his legs. "I'm being serious here."

"I know. Sorry."

"My aunt was adamant that Uncle Mike should not be the one to take my cherry. So, my first time was with a kid I knew from high school. Actually, it was my best friend's brother and one of his friends. It wasn't your typical back seat of the car overlooking lover's lane type of first time. It was pretty amazing."

Adam knew that she didn't want him to comment, but instead to just listen. Aimee stared out the passenger window for a long time. "I'll be honest with you. Until I met you I thought I might be a lesbian or bisexual or something." Aimee paused and then looked over at Adam. He met her gaze with his eyes. " Only my Aunt Michelle and Claudia, my roommate, have ever made me come on a regular basis...until yesterday, when you and I made love in the bathroom. It was a very different orgasm with you...very intense...it's hard to explain."

Adam had no idea what to say. Then, Aimee continued. "Claudia has had the same experience with men. Very unsatisfying. But, we both like boys and don't consider ourselves lesbians."

Adam offered, "Labels are often inaccurate. Is a boy of 13 gay if he experiments with sex with another boy of 13? I don't think so. If that was the case, nearly every man on the planet is gay. Also, there is a thing, I'm sure you've heard of this, called a 'college lesbian'. A lot of young women end up being with a woman during their college years to then go on in later life and have what society calls a perfectly 'normal' life: a husband, three point two children, a dog, two cars." Adam smiled at Aimee for support. "Don't let labels limit your life. If you are enjoying yourself and you're not hurting anyone else, what difference does it make?"

"I guess you're right. I just...well, I guess I'm just a little bit worried."

"I'm not worried. You're very bright, you're stunningly beautiful..." Aimee smiled and turned her eyes down bashfully, "...and you're a very loving and caring person. What's to worry?"

"Thank you, Adam. Thank you for listening. I feel so much better now."

"Honestly, so do I." Adam reached over and took her hand in his. "You set the limits on our relationship, not me. As long as we don't violate the rules that Leslie and I have, you and I can be whatever you want us to be, including just good friends if that is what you want."

Tears started to well up in Aimee's eyes, "Thank you."

***

It was very late by the time Adam arrived home. He took a shower and slid into bed next to Leslie. She barely stirred as he crawled underneath the covers. Adam fell asleep in a matter of seconds, his mind relieved that Aimee was not going to be trouble.

The sun shown bright through the east bedroom window, causing Adam to awaken with his eyes clamped tight against the pain. He heard Leslie speaking from the bathroom door, "Good morning sleepy head. No golf this morning?"

Adam shielded his eyes and looked for his wife. She was standing in the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around her head and a second towel wrapped around her body. "I think I'm going to stop playing for a few weeks while I'm working on this book. Aimee and I worked until pretty late last night, and I knew I'd be exhausted if I tried to play golf today."

"Well, good, because I've invited Vickie over for brunch again this morning."

Adam gave a noncommittal grunt of acceptance.

"With a little twist, I might add."

"Oh, yeah?" Adam suddenly became interested. After last weekend, he had a vague idea that his 'services' would be required again today. Oh what the hell. Vickie has a nice body, is a good fuck, and it really seems to have lifted her spirits.

"Well, we've kind of become closer over the last week, and we've spoken several times on the phone. She told me about the spanking you gave her last week and she loved the fact that you wouldn't let her wear panties all week. She said that this was the first time since the divorce that she's felt sexual. She even told me that she'd been horning all day every day."

"I'm glad I could help out," Adam said as he climbed out of bed. He walked behind his wife into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth.

"She said that the spanking was a real turn on; she'd never been disciplined before, you know, sexually like that. I told her about you and me that day, too. It was fun for me to tell her that you spanked me and then did me in the butt."

Adam spit the toothpaste from his mouth and said, "Well you two are getting chummy. Who else have you told about us having anal sex?"

Leslie spanked his bottom and said, "Anyway, we got to talking and we came up with a plan for today. I hope you don't mind."

"I'm sure it will be fine, but let me hear it before I agree to anything."

Leslie walked behind Adam and hugged him, meeting his gaze in the mirror. "Vickie wants to be our 'maid' for the day. She's kind of hopping that she won't meet our expectations and will have to be disciplined for being a bad maid."

Adam's penis began to swell at the prospects. "Sounds like fun, but we need to have a safety word." Leslie and Adam had discovered that when doing sexual role-playing, a safety word was essential. If for instance Adam was pretending to discipline Leslie and she said, 'Stop, your hurting me,' Adam would continue, because it was all part of the game. On the other hand, if Leslie said, 'Keyboard. Stop, your hurting me,' Adam would immediately quit, as they always used 'keyboard' as their safety word. Anything that followed 'keyboard' was to be taken at face value.

"We already discussed that and we decided that since you and I were used to 'keyboard', we'd just use that."

"What time will she be here?" Adam glanced at the clock. He'd slept until 9:30!

"You have time to take a shower and to shave. Get in there!" Leslie pushed him toward the shower.

When he emerged from the bathroom, he was surprised to see his clothes laid out for him on the bed. "I hope these clothes will be to your liking, sir." He turned to see Victoria standing in the doorway to his bedroom. She was wearing a black, French maid's uniform with a matching white apron. The top of the uniform was cut into a deep V, and was too small for her bust, which caused her breasts to be pushed up revealing a large amount of cleavage. The skirt was very, very short, and was supported by frills that caused it to stand out like an inverted martini glass. She was wearing black stockings, black high heel shoes, and her hair was pulled up on top of head and was held in place by a black and white lace maid's hat. This is every man's dream!

"No, Vickie, this is not satisfactory," he said, mocking anger. "I do not wear long pants on weekends. I wear shorts."

"Sorry, sir."

"Well, sorry doesn't do it. Please assume the position on that chair."

Victoria walked to the chair, planted her feet slightly wider than shoulder's width apart, and bent at the waist, placing her hands on the arms of the chair.

Adam could see that she was wearing a black garter belt to hold up her stockings. She was also wearing black thong panties. "Who told you that you could wear panties?"

"Sorry, sir."

Adam reached under the thin cords of the panties and pulled them down to her ankles, leaving them there. "Since you have not worked for me long, I'm going to give you two swats for these offences, but you'd better learn fast or the next punishment will be much, much work."

"Yes, sir, I understand."

Adam placed his hand on her ass and rubbed across both cheeks getting her used the feeling of him touching her. She purred quietly, so Adam reared back and brought his hand down hard on her left cheek. Whack! He quickly followed that with a second slap to her right cheek. She didn't say a word, and took it like a pro. After the second smack, she started to get up and Adam said, "Wait. I didn't tell you that you could get up yet."

"Sorry, sir."

Adam walked into their large walk-in closet and emerged with a pair of panties that had a remote control vibrator built into it. He opened the tiny door on the vibrator and inserted two fresh AA batteries. The vibrator had two 'penises' built into it. The first was to be inserted into the vagina and the second into the anus. The 'penis' for the vagina also had a small nub on it that came into contact with the wearer's clitoris. Adam grabbed a bottle of baby oil from the bathroom, placed some oil on the 'penis' meant for the butt and said, "Now, put this on."

Victoria stood and did as directed. Adam said, "Now, get back into position."

Victoria bent back over the chair as before. Adam reached up, spread her butt cheeks wide, and pressed on the vibrator to make certain that the 'penis' was inserted into her butt. Victoria took in a quick breath of air. "You'll get used to it in a second. You should be thankful that I'm going to allow you this pleasure." He then reached for the remote control and hit a button.

Victoria immediately began to writhe on the chair and moan. "Oh, my, that feels great!" She said.

Adam pressed the button again and the vibrator immediately switched off. "Okay, here are the rules today. If you do something right, I turn the vibrator on for a few seconds. You do something bad, and, well, you pay the price. Got it?"

"Yes, sir. I understand completely."

"Good. Now, come over her and help me get dressed."

Victoria removed the towel from Adam exposing his semi-hard cock. She pulled a shirt over his chest. She reached for his underwear, and as she was kneeling in front of him to have him step into them, she sucked his cock into her mouth. Adam immediately rewarded her by pushing the button on the vibrator. She started sucking like there was no tomorrow. After only thirty seconds, Leslie walked into the room. "What in the hell is going on here? You slut, I told you to come help my husband get dressed, not give him a blowjob! What in the hell am I going to do with you!?"

Adam switched off the vibrator and Victoria said, "Sorry, ma'am. I was just trying to pleasure the master."

"Well, that's not your job. That's my job." Leslie looked over and saw the vibrator remote control in Adam's hand. "Is that my vibrator you're wearing slut?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You've not earned that vibrator. But, I'll give you a chance to earn it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm going to pleasure my husband. While I'm doing that, you are going to pleasure me. If you can make me come before I make him come, then you can keep it on. Otherwise, you will be disciplined. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, it's very clear."

"Good, now come over here and undress me."

Victoria walked over to Leslie and unzipped the summer dress that she was wearing. The dress fell to the floor revealing that Leslie was only wearing panties underneath. She then pulled the panties to the floor. Leslie told Adam, "Lay back against the pillows, honey."

Leslie crawled between his legs and sucked his engorged dick into her mouth. Victoria immediately shimmied under Leslie and started working on her pussy with her mouth. She inserted first one, and then two fingers into her hole as she worked Leslie's clitoris with her tongue. Victoria thought, "This is the first time I've ever been with a woman and I love it!"

Leslie looked up at Adam and winked and only half-heartedly sucked on his cock. Adam reached down and pulled one of Leslie's nipples. After a few minutes, Leslie took her mouth completely off of Adam's cock and started breathing heavily; she closed her eyes and lowered her head as her body began to spasm. She came in wave after wave, drenching Victoria's face. After she finished she said, "Okay, slut, you have passed your test. You may keep the panties for now." She moved to the side of Adam, laying her head on his shoulder. "Now, pleasure my husband with your mouth."

Victoria climbed up the bed and sucked Adam's dick into her mouth. Adam could smell the scent of his wife on her face. He pushed the button on the vibrator and Victoria immediately began to suck wildly. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft at an amazing speed. Leslie rubbed Adams chest and stomach. Leslie said, "Slut, put your finger up your master's butt and massage his prostate while you suck his cock." Adam bent his legs at the knees to make it easier for Victoria to insert a finger into his butt. She moved her hand down to her own dripping pussy to lubricate her index finger, and then inserted into Adam's anus. As soon as her finger found his prostate, Adam groaned, "Yeah, that's it." Victoria massaged his prostate by making a 'come here' motion. Adam groaned, as pre-come began to seep from his cock as she milked his prostate. Suddenly, he tensed up and said, "Here I come!" and shot his load down his secretary's throat. With her working his prostate, the load was massive and the orgasm was extremely satisfying for Adam.

Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers
12