The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane meets and loves Veronica.
3k words
4.29
15.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

The next morning, all the eight Astarte nuns were in the nunnery's garden, waiting for John and Jane to take their measures. As the garden was within the cloister, everybody was in his/her birthday suit -- luckily, the weather was mild.

John noticed that the nuns' waists and butts were apparently identical, so he proposed Jane to measure them first. She agreed, so he took the tape measure, and ordered the nuns, "Stand up! Fall in! Dress right, dress! Left face!"

"Sorry for commanding you," apologized John, "But it's now easier to measure you."

"You're welcome," answered abbess Chang Lequ, and John could easily determine that all the nuns shared these measures:

- Hip: 30";

- Waist: 22";

- Underbust: 32" -- so their bra size number was 36.

Apparently, the previous abbess Diletta only accepted such women as nuns; but all other measures were different -- in John's words:

- Chang, Lequ -- height 5'5", overbust 40", D-cup;

- Rosenthal, Edna -- height 5'7", overbust 42", F-cup;

- Soro, Antonia -- height 5'3", overbust 44", H-cup;

- Lilienblum, Greta -- height 6'1", overbust 42", F-cup;

- Uhuru, Mary -- height 6'2", overbust 43", G-cup;

- Ljapunova, Svetlana -- height 6', overbust 42", F-cup;

- Kernberg, Rivka -- height 5'6", overbust 44", H-cup ;

- Gandhi, Tanya -- height 5'5", overbust 40", D-cup.

Jane disclosed her own measures -- height 5'5", overbust 45", I-cup". She shared her other measures with the nuns.

As the list was now complete, John ordered, "Fall out!"; the nuns came back to their duties, except the abbess, who went to town together with John and Jane (after getting dressed, obviously).

At Martha's, Chang Lequ gave the saleswoman the shopping list - with the nuns' sizes and their names, as they had to be embroidered on the clothes.

Veronica, the saleswoman, was very friendly and even offered a 30% discount, and free embroidery -- as the nunnery had ordered 480 pieces of clothing, it was a golden opportunity, which Chang Lequ immediately seized.

But Jane became somewhat suspicious; she saw the Rebbetzin (the Rabbi's wife -- the lingerie shop was near the synagogue) with her last child among the customers in the shop, went near her and asked, "Shalom, geveret; eizeh yeled nechmad! Kamah achim yesh lo? -- Hi, madam; what a pretty boy! How many brothers does he have?" "Shiva' 'asar -- Seventeen."

"Haim hamokheret notenet lakh hanachah? -- Does the saleswoman give you a discount?"

"Ken, 'esrim achuz. Lamah at shoelet oti? -- Yes, twenty per cent. Why are you asking me?"

"Ki zeh muzar shehamokheret notenet hanachah shel shloshim achuz leminzar 'im raq 'asarah anashim, wehanachah shel 'esrim achuz lemishpachah 'im 'esrim nefashot! -- Because it's strange that the saleswoman gives a 30% discount to a nunnery with just ten people, and a 20% discount to a family with twenty souls!"

The Rebbetzin laughed and whispered Jane, "Zeh lo muzar. Kulam yode'im shehi lesbit -- It isn't strange. Everybody knows that she is lesbian."

So, Jane thought, Veronica was trying to seduce the nuns. They were allowed to have sex with other women, but could be Veronica a good partner for them? When she, John and Lequ came back to the van, she shared her knowledge with them and asked the permission to probe Veronica -- as a nonhuman, she risked considerably less than any of the nuns in having a relationship with her.

Lequ answered that the nuns were allowed, not encouraged, to have lesbian relationships with outside women -- and that Jane needed not pry into Veronica's life, as the nuns were able to look after themselves.

John replied that it was a pity that so big busted a woman like Veronica (40E) was a lesbian, and that he wasn't jealous about his wife's lesbian encounters. So, Jane could have a story with Veronica if she wished so.

Jane rejoined that she wasn't doing that out of lust, but of genuine preoccupation for the nuns. John and Lequ laughed, and told her that, as she was an adult, she needed not justify herself, and could do whatever pleased her.

The next day Jane went alone to the shop, and asked Veronica how much would it cost to have her lingerie embroidered. Veronica answered that she needed to see the pieces of clothing to make an assessment, and Jane told her that, as she hadn't thought about bringing some, she could only show her the underwear she was wearing.

"If you're serious," Veronica said, "We can go to the closet."

"That's OK," Jane replied.

The closet was big enough for two people, and Jane took off her shirt and skirt. As she was going to remove her bra, Veronica stopped her and said, "The bra is of the wrong size. You'd better buy another set of bras."

"Wrong size? How is it possible?"

"You're wearing a 38H bra, but the size that really fits you is 36I. By the way, it somewhat conceals your beauty, while our models will emphasize it without being vulgar."

"Do you really think that another bra would make a difference?"

"I'll bring some to you. You'll see it yourself."

Veronica brought some beautiful white lace models, and added, "I also have black lace bras, but they would perhaps be too conspicuous under a the white Astarte Nunnery's dress."

"I'm not a nun, I can dress as I like. Could you please show me them?"

Veronica brought all them, and Jane tried one after another, but, although the bras were astounding, she claimed that none of them was her cup of tea. Moreover, in spite of all hygienic recommendations, she had removed her original bra before putting on those brought by Veronica -- so each test implied exposing her tits to Veronica's eyes, naked and emphasized by the lingerie.

Although she was a professional clothes salesman, she couldn't keep her lesbian instincts in check for long, and when Jane had turned down the last bra, she sheepishly said, "Perhaps there is a model that fits you -- but has been sold out, and I am wearing the last specimen. Let me show it to you."

Jane said nothing, and Veronica unbuttoned her shirt, thus revealing her magnificent bra.

"It's really wonderful," Jane said, "When will I be able to get one of my size?"

"Perhaps you should feel it in your hands and breasts -- although it is too small for you -- before deciding."

Jane put her fingers on the satin shoulder straps, and followed them up to the intersection with the underband; doing that she couldn't help pushing her own breasts and nipples against Veronica's.

Veronica did not protest; her pupils dilated and she raised her arms, thus exposing the armpits. Jane got the message, hugged Veronica, unclasped her bra, removed it and kissed her lips.

Veronica opened her mouth and their tongues danced together. They would have continued, but they had been in the closet for a long time, and the shop owner (not to speak of the customers) were becoming suspicious.

When they dressed again, Veronica told Jane, "The day after tomorrow, you'll have the bra you like. How many are you going to buy?"

"Twelve -- four of the model you showed me last, four 'Wild Orchid''s and four 'White Vixen'."

"What's your name? You said you wanted it embroidered on them."

"Jane. Pleased to meet you. Where will you write it?"

"On the underband, in the rear," Veronica answered wrily, "like in the model you saw last."

Jane laughed, shook Veronica's hand and left the shop.

Two days later, Jane cooked John's meal (as a nonhuman, she didn't need food) and then invited him to have a shower with her.

Due to Jane's huge bust (45"), the only way they could have it together was to wash their genitalia first and then plug the penis into the vagina before entering the shower booth. They had asked Chang Lequ to replace the shower booth with a Jacuzzi, but she declined and offered to mount a webcam on the top of the booth instead.

Once there, John and Jane carefully scratched, washed and rinsed their bodies; once they were clean, they began to kiss and fondle each other. John first hugged Jane compressing her tits between his and her ribs, then raised them over his shoulders.

The hypothetical webcam would have shot John's (scanty) hair, Jane's fluent one, and her breasts enclosing their heads, her areolas becoming excitedly red, her nipples getting erected and discharging her milk while John was injecting his semen into her body.

The tits covered the hears of both, thus putting them into sensorial insulation -- they could only hear her heartbeats and moans.

Once they were done, they went out of the booth, but John didn't stop chasing Jane. He grasped her boot, put his cock between the buttocks, pushed her to the bed, and made her kneel over it.

He was going to penetrate her vulva again, but Jane took a jar of lubricant from a drawer, so John knew that she wanted sodomy.

"Darling, I have to park my dick somewhere while lubing, or I'll lose the erection."

"My parking lot is always open for you. Please, drive in, and your locomotive will be taken good care of!"

So John penetrated her vagina, whose muscles grasped his penis and repeatedly squeezed it in order to maintain and improve its erection, and he begun alternately dipping his fingers into the jar and the anus, dilating it until it could host his locomotive.

So he could draw it out of the parking lot and lead it into the tunnel, which sealed around it. John's hands then climbed from the hips to the tits, and as he fondled the areolas and squeezed the nipples, he snuggled on her back.

"Touch my twat," Jane murmured, and John's hands left her tits, reached for the vulva and rubbed her clitoris while she grabbed and squeezed her own tits.

John had great stamina, and it took more than an hour for him to come, while Jane enjoyed it all the time. When she let his penis get out of the anus, she wanted him to make love with her again.

"Jane, I have a refractory period."

"Think a number."

"Ah, thirteen tripled!"

As Jane wasn't human, there were no feces in her anus, and the lubricant was strawberry-tree honey -- so any woman would have loved to lick it; and John had always thought that his semen was the tastiest in the world, especially when mingled with Jane's vaginal secretions.

So they resumed lovemaking until Jane announced, "Ready for the twat!"

"Darling, you've never swallowed my cum!"

Jane startled, pondered for a few seconds and resumed licking, prompting John to do that with greater effectiveness, until John came (Jane's orgasms were so many that they didn't make headlines anymore), and Jane could afterwards claim that male semen and strawberry-tree honey are an excellent treat.

When a man is in his refractory period, only superhuman means could draw its penis into a vagina -- but Jane wasn't human, and she loved a scene in a Federico Fellini's movie (City of Women) in which a woman without panties could suck several coins from the floor up into her twat -- and then rattled them by shaking her hips.

It was far easier to draw the cock of her loving husband into its beloved nest, especially as you enticed him by letting its owner suckle all the milk he craved for from either tit until he got erected enough to become active, throbbing and satisfying.

After that, Jane thanked John and dressed up.

"Are you going to meet Veronica, darling?"

"Yes, honey. Thanks for the warm-up."

"It's been a pleasure. Take care."

Veronica's shop was closing, and Martha claimed that the bras were in the storehouse -- had Jane come an hour earlier, she would have sent an errand boy to fetch them. But Veronica intervened and told Martha, "I have the keys to the storehouse and live nearby. If Jane pays you now, I can give her the goods as she brings me home."

Martha agreed, so Jane forked down $ 500 in cash, and Veronica took the keys to the storehouse. Jane drove with her hand in Veronica's hand, but when they were near the storehouse, Veronica warned her, "Don't touch me there. There are more surveillance cams than mosquitoes in a marsh."

After taking the bras and getting out of the storehouse, Jane asked Veronica, "Are you hungry? I think that there is a good pizzeria nearby."

"Yes, there is, but I would like to cook for you, honey. Let's go home."

At Veronica's home, they decided to leave the bras in the van -- as they were not going to use them anyway, and were so eager to jumpstart their relationship that they kissed and hugged in the stairwell, and unbuttoned their shirts before entering Veronica's flat.

While Veronica was wearing a lace underwire bra, Jane was wearing no underwear, and when they were in the flat, Veronica was amazed by their size and perfection -- although Jane let them sag somewhat.

Jane removed Veronica's bra, then her skirt and panties; Veronica then took care of the stockings while Jane removed her own skirt.

The women then sat on a carpet and begun fondling each other's heads, necks, shoulders, breasts, bellies, buttocks, thighs, until Jane fell supine and invited Veronica to eat her pussy.

Veronica arranged a 69, so they ate each other at the same time, and came. Then Veronica offered Jane her tits to suckle; Jane loved them, but they were dry. When she offered her own to Veronica, she was surprised and delighted by Jane's milk, and Jane told her, "No need to cook tonight honey. I'm going to take care of all your physical needs."

In a few minutes Veronica was both replete and horny -- who was the mysterious woman who could that to her?

Jane took her in her arms, and carried her to bed. There she knelt over her pussy, pressing her own tits over Veronica's kneecaps, and began eating her, and inserting a couple of fingers in her vagina in order to stimulate her G-spot -- so Veronica at last squirted into Jane's mouth, and Jane said that her fluid tasted very good.

After that, Jane suckled Veronica's tits, while rubbing her twat on Veronica's thighs, and her own thigh against Veronica's twat.

Veronica reciprocated by licking her clitoris and stimulating Jane's G-spot -- so she got her ration of female ejaculate. Then she asked Jane if she loved strap-on sex.

Jane answered, "Both giving and taking. What pleases you most?"

"Both."

"Ok, so you penetrate me first".

Veronica took the strap-on, hugged Jane, kissed her, suckled her breasts (so getting some more warm, sweet and arousing milk), ate her pussy and then penetrated her.

The wand was of the right caliber and masterfully waved, but Jane missed his husband's penis -- although it was technically less perfect, it was integral to a person she loved.

So Jane stopped Veronica and told her, "I should have told you that I have never experienced that -- I had sex with men and I inferred that it was nearly the same thing."

"No, it isn't," Veronica said, "what you want to do now?"

"May I serve you? If you proposed me that, you must like it."

"Yes, I do. Fuck me wildly."

Jane took the strap-on and begun tickling Veronica's clit with its tip, while waving her nipples above her mouth. So Veronica took one of them, Jane said, "Both!", Veronica took both nipples into her mouth, began suckling, and as her arousal increased, Jane slowly inserted the strap-on in her twat.

Luckily, her tits were long enough to allow Veronica to suckle them even while Jane was hugging her, and Jane even managed to insert her head between the breasts and touch Veronica's lips with hers, even though Veronica kept suckling.

In the meantime Jane began throbbing wildly, so that she even feared to hurt Veronica. Veronica had to let Jane's tits go, as she couldn't help squealing when coming, and even though Jane put them into her mouth again, she could not resume suckling them.

So Jane squeezed her head between them, and kissed her, while her vagina and clitoris, pounded and scraped by the strap-on, kept sending her to one orgasmic peak after another.

Then Jane removed the strap-on and resorted to an age-old technique: she inserted the middle- and ring fingers into Veronica's vagina, and the thumb into her anus, while her tongue was licking her clitoris. It apparently worked, as Veronica cried of pleasure and asked Jane if she could do that to her.

Jane assented, and as Veronica did that, she realized that she hadn't chased Veronica just for lust or to probe her character -- she was somewhat in love with her; otherwise, her fingers couldn't have brought her to orgasm.

What about her feelings towards John? She loved him, and wouldn't have left him for anybody else in the world -- luckily, he wasn't jealous of her lesbian friends, so she could keep making love with Veronica, with Lequ, with Edna, with the other nuns.

Veronica told her, "A penny for your thoughts."

Jane showed her the wedding ring, and Veronica shrugged, "Lots of women I've carnally known have a husband -- because they're bisexual, because they wanted to conceal their sexual orientation, because they wanted a child and a father for it ... No problem."

"But I want to say that I nonetheless love you."

"They too. Don't worry, I'm not seeking a life companion now. We can meet, talk and have sex whenever we like, and when we won't feel like it anymore, I'll be your saleswoman and you my customer again."

Jane hugged her and told her, "I did that because I loved you. I won't let happen anything sour to you."

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers